parapharma

gfx gfx
ugfreak blaster
steroidify clearskypharmacy
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
488758 Posts in 62939 Topics by 26695 Members - Latest Member: ticaracatica August 11, 2020, 10:15:57 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  Romania Pro/Muscle Fest 2019
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Romania Pro/Muscle Fest 2019  (Read 27132 times)

birmi482

Re: Romania Pro/Muscle Fest 2019
« Reply #180 on: November 11, 2019, 07:14:00 am »
All competing is about "dieting down"? Nataliya had far better abs, not to speak about muscle quality, muscle density, muscle fullness, symmetry, an incredible shoulders to waist ratio, before even talking about the most breathtakening X shape ever. No wonder that even after finishing only second, all attention centered only around her, everyone wanted a picture only with her, Monia stayed embarrassingly alone after the competition. So yes, she might have won the contest because she pleased judges more, she brought the "whole package" , a recently widely used whitewashed expression for conditioning, but fans in Romania showed clearly how they want to see FBB. There couldn't be a clearer saying

Offline h666666

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    43.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #181 on: November 11, 2019, 06:22:07 pm »
All competing is about "dieting down"?

No, but definition and fullness (i.e. not looking carb depleted/flat) are very important aspects. You cannot see the muscles in their full glory if these are not right. I've seen Nataliya on cam a couple of weeks before the show, and she should have looked much better on stage if she had nailed the last phase of her prep.

Nataliya had far better abs, not to speak about muscle quality, muscle density, muscle fullness, symmetry

Better abs – yes. Quality, density, fullness – absolutely not. With all due respect, it almost looks like you are just throwing words around without caring for their meanings. Monia is literally years ahead of Nataliya in these areas.

an incredible shoulders to waist ratio

Actually, her waist is not that narrow from the front, but luckily, her shoulders are incredibly wide to balance that out.

before even talking about the most breathtakening X shape ever.

I agree. Nataliya could be the best bodybuilder who ever lived. However, she needs to get some things right first. But she has the muscle… and then some.

No wonder that even after finishing only second, all attention centered only around her, everyone wanted a picture only with her, Monia stayed embarrassingly alone after the competition. So yes, she might have won the contest because she pleased judges more, she brought the "whole package" , a recently widely used whitewashed expression for conditioning, but fans in Romania showed clearly how they want to see FBB. There couldn't be a clearer saying

But then this is not a popularity contest: we could just eliminate the judges and let the audience vote. I agree with the decision of the judges: Nataliya's back was so soft that it would have been very unusual to award her first place with such a glaring flaw.

Also: just imagine a Nataliya who gets at least a reasonable level of conditioning in her back and rear delts; a Nataliya who shows up with full muscle bellies because she learns about carb loading; a Nataliya who doesn't lose half of the mass in her things in the last two weeks before a contest because she figures out how to do that; a Nataliya who can actually do the rear double biceps pose correctly… That would be Nataliya at her full potential, something she will hopefully achieve now that she has the feedback from the judges that, despite her immense size and great shape, she still has to learn a lot.

In the end, it will be all for the best. I for one can't wait to see such a version of Nataliya (she was already greatly improved between last year and this year, by the way), and I really hope that she won't just give up because of the shock of placing second to an athlete with two-thirds her muscle mass.

Remember: Arnold lost to Sergio Oliva at his first Mr. Olympia. He soldiered on, becoming the great champion we all know him to have been. I can only wish Nataliya would do the same: she has incredible potential.

birmi482

« Reply #182 on: November 11, 2019, 07:34:42 pm »
They are certain things I agree with you, Nataliya has still sone way to go, but the fact that she placed second was too much dependent on her conditioning. Her muscles were full as far as I see it even that she had shrunken in size, she must habe weighefmd maybe 87 kilos, her offseason weight 10 kilos more. Her USP is her size, it would really be a pity to see her too much leaned down on future. And regarding popularity, sorry but it is the fans and audience who keep FBB alive. Otherwise, the girls could just pise in front of judges and that would be it!! Fans bring on revenue, not judges. And fans want to have their say. The problem is that like any sport dependent on judging, it is subjective, in contrast to weightlifting or athletics where objectively the strongest and fastest win.

Offline h666666

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    43.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #183 on: November 12, 2019, 08:22:05 pm »
Let's hope she can be as big as possible (and it's incredible that she's visibly getting bigger year to year even at her current size) and that she can learn techniques to get as ripped as it's right for her without losing too much of the size… (Or the will to live, if it comes to not eating for months and doing hours upon hours of cardio.)

She does a little bit of that, and she will be unstoppable.

Let's hope she won't quit in frustration before getting there.

It's debatable whether the judges should have turned a blind eye toward her conditioning. I wouldn't have complained if she'd won, but I also understand why she placed second. If this gets her to improve, then it's all for the better.

One fallacy I'd like to address is that contest prep is just about getting lean. No: it's about getting as lean as possible WITHOUT sacrificing most of the mass or fullness the athlete carries. Some have learned this, while others have struggled throughout their careers. Case in point: the excellent Brigita Brezovac who always looked ripped, but really flat on stage, especially compared to her shape a few weeks out.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  Romania Pro/Muscle Fest 2019

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View