clearskypharmacy

gfx gfx
blaster parapharma
ugfreak steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
490116 Posts in 63486 Topics by 26666 Members - Latest Member: Dexter1 August 04, 2020, 10:58:32 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  Romania Pro/Muscle Fest 2019
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Romania Pro/Muscle Fest 2019  (Read 26999 times)

Offline genin723

• Activity:
    53.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Romania Pro/Muscle Fest 2019
« on: August 08, 2019, 06:55:40 pm »
I know that the Rising Phoenix will be in a few more weeks, but since the Romania Pro is the last show of the calendar year for fbbing I just wanted to drop my thoughts. From what I know Oana Hreapca, Lisa Cross, Wendy McCready, and Nataliya Kuznetsova will be there. Now here are some who might be there.

Monique Jones(possible to repeat as last year's champa)
 Tischa Thomas
Robin "Triple D" Hillis
Aleesha Young
Carla Bradley
Irene Anderson
Angela Rayburn
Kim Buck
Kahla Bullemor
Pauline Nelson
Virginia Sanchez
Renee Toney

If you got any names you think might be in the Romania Pro please share.

luis3iguel

Re: Romania Pro/Muscle Fest 2019
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 04:05:19 pm »
I know that the Rising Phoenix will be in a few more weeks, but since the Romania Pro is the last show of the calendar year for fbbing I just wanted to drop my thoughts. From what I know Oana Hreapca, Lisa Cross, Wendy McCready, and Nataliya Kuznetsova will be there. Now here are some who might be there.

Monique Jones(possible to repeat as last year's champa)
 Tischa Thomas
Robin "Triple D" Hillis
Aleesha Young
Carla Bradley
Irene Anderson
Angela Rayburn
Kim Buck
Kahla Bullemor
Pauline Nelson
Virginia Sanchez
Renee Toney

If you got any names you think might be in the Romania Pro please share.
Well in Rising Phoenix the FB in the competition
Margie Marvelous
Aleesha Young
Theresa Ivancik
Jessica Martín
Helle Trevino
Pauline Nelson
Vera Milkukova
Nikki Chartrand
Alina Popa (champ of last year)
Michelle Jin
Sheila Bleck (this year she compite in Physique i dont know if she compite in the classic)
Kristina Mendoza (pro debut)
Janeen LanKoWski
Tina Williams
Irene Andersen
Susana Jacobs
Silvia Martta
Robín Hills
Kim Buck
Mona Poursaleh
Barbara Carita
Andrea Shaw (second placer in Chicago)

In this tournament, only those who were among the 5 best fenix of last year participate this year and the winner of Romania last year the winners of Puerto Rico, Toronto, Omaha, Chicago, Nohtrfolk and Tampa.
Virginia Sanchez and Jay Fuchs are not going to participate in any competition this year and will do so next year according to their IG accounts.

luis3iguel

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2019, 04:26:43 pm »
I forget say Natalya Kuznetsova is her Pro debut in Romanía that will be like the fisrt time come to the olympias Markus Ruhl

Offline liston

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2019, 07:57:39 pm »
hope to see renne toney, monique jones and carla bradley. It would be the triumph of the mass. They are huge.

luis3iguel

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2019, 10:23:26 pm »
hope to see renne toney, monique jones and carla bradley. It would be the triumph of the mass. They are huge.
Renne Toney is  a huge FBB y wanna see that lineup with Natalya Kuznetsova who is more bigger?

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2019, 11:15:49 pm »
 :tongue:
Oh, really!!!!!!!!!! THIS NOT A JOKE? FOLKS Tell me! WHAT I SEE WHAT I Read! Isn't that a fake?
The date of the 2 contests please, unless it is a trick you play. I was looking crazy when I came out of similar forecasts a few months ago, so you understand my dubious excitement! My beautiful favorite champions, all there, perhaps, in the shape of their lives, together, wow, certainly in the firmament of their charms, United All Together. Tell me it's not fake, about Rene, Alina, Virginia, Carla, Amazonka, etc, etc...

luis3iguel

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2019, 01:14:01 pm »
well RISING PHOENIX is the 7 or 8 of september Romania Pro show is in November 1 to 3 Virginia Sanchez she dont partipate she say that in her IG and Jay Fuchs too they are focus for the 2020, Renne Toney i dont know if she participate to be pro or in the Pro contest, Carla Maria is the same thing the confirmated is Lisa Cross she are eat iron and suplements to be more massive she knows Natalya "AMAZONKA" be there the rest are more desires of the fans see that amazing sensual womans together only have patience to see the official list.

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2019, 03:47:45 pm »
Thanks luis3iguel
There are terrific contests and seasons of madness to come! We've dreamed of it, Women Bodybuilders Pro do it.
May God give us breath and peace on earth, let us witness what we guess will become the Golden Period of Female Bodybuilding. Introducing the best Female Titans of all time.
Anyway, the cast is enticing and exciting. Admiring and seeing Renee, Amazonka, Carla Maria fight against "The High Society of WOS" will explode the criteria create new standards. The level will rise at the same time as the Kilograms on the scale!!!!!

luis3iguel

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2019, 05:24:50 pm »
Thanks luis3iguel
There are terrific contests and seasons of madness to come! We've dreamed of it, Women Bodybuilders Pro do it.
May God give us breath and peace on earth, let us witness what we guess will become the Golden Period of Female Bodybuilding. Introducing the best Female Titans of all time.
Anyway, the cast is enticing and exciting. Admiring and seeing Renee, Amazonka, Carla Maria fight against "The High Society of WOS" will explode the criteria create new standards. The level will rise at the same time as the Kilograms on the scale!!!!!

Other  FBB she are training is Britnney Oveal maybe for the next year she compite and the some Physique athletes pass to clasisc bodybuilding and new blood to be Pro

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2019, 09:34:49 pm »
What do you think of the very young ANNE MOHN!!  :woohoo: :-* HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THIS BEAUTIFUL YOUNG MONSTER !

New defector of Physique, with her scope and muscularity, as young as she is, it augurs a hell of a phenomenon. Do you know where she comes from?
Almost 20 years ago, Michelle Tuggle should have fought the greatest Pro bodybuilders of the time. Unfortunately, the pro card passed under her nose... two-haired... fairly unfairly… Today BIG AND BEAUTIFUL ANDREA ARRIVES TO DO Her JUSTICE IN RETURN. lol.
Don't you think there are some striking analogies between Andrea Shaw and Michelle? Their morpho-type and these real big pecs? I think with perseverance Andrea will establish herself as one of the 2020 heaviest hardrock muscle Queens.
From another generation, but coming from the same category, is that Paloma-Veiny- Parra, could she not cross the bridge leading to the Ultimate Competitions, like more and more of her sisters? She's already so Hardcore, I've never seen so many veins on a muscular female body, nor in men, I think. A few extra pounds, the case is played, ah, ah!
And what about MONIA GIOIOSA for 2020 ??? More News of her. More about Monia.
I know it must be heavy-duty for some, but...
Guys, please, if you have any information on the current (or even past) measurements of our Muscle Goddess... Thank you.

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2019, 09:42:31 pm »
Please excuse my approximate English, sometimes.

luis3iguel

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2019, 10:17:11 pm »
Please excuse my approximate English, sometimes.
Well if we can count the hardmuscle womans in all time the list be long in the 80's Bev Francis, Sandy Riddell, Kay Baxter the last one die in car accident, in the 90's Tina Lookwood, Denise Rutkowski, Michelle Maroldo, Vicky Gates, Kim Chivezski,Karma Nelson from Europe have the Spanish Amelia Hernandez, Zuzana Korinkova, Jitka  Harazinova Jaxeni Oriquen, Maria Calo from South America is a long list i dont wanna forget INE  nameWhere are you from patchau7?

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2019, 10:37:45 am »
 :hey:  That was not my point. I tell myself that we will live the most sparkly hours in the history of Female Bodybuilding!
With the return of the most hardened and experienced Female Colossus and the emergence of a new generation of young and beautiful butches with over-dimented muscles... that make them so sensual, exciting, and even more than that, it's to cut the breath in a voiceless ecstasy ... and the young Titans are uncomplicated in front of their monstrous Seniors! it should be an apotheosis in sport, and a sensational outrageous effervescence of female tremendous muscles!
On the other hand, my other question is still valid: MENSURATIONS of these SULTRY RUFFLING COLOSSI? Thanks all folks.
                                                                           :thanks:

luis3iguel

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2019, 01:30:26 pm »
:hey:  That was not my point. I tell myself that we will live the most sparkly hours in the history of Female Bodybuilding!
With the return of the most hardened and experienced Female Colossus and the emergence of a new generation of young and beautiful butches with over-dimented muscles... that make them so sensual, exciting, and even more than that, it's to cut the breath in a voiceless ecstasy ... and the young Titans are uncomplicated in front of their monstrous Seniors! it should be an apotheosis in sport, and a sensational outrageous effervescence of female tremendous muscles!
On the other hand, my other question is still valid: MENSURATIONS of these SULTRY RUFFLING COLOSSI? Thanks all folks.
                                                                           :thanks:
You are right is a magical moment i hope Alyssa Kiessling come to classic fb that girl is a great poser

luis3iguel

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2019, 11:47:29 pm »
Well i look the IG of Criss Goy Arellano and i think she will be in Romanía Pro she compite in Physique now she pasa to clasicc she say 4 week to star gain volume

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  Romania Pro/Muscle Fest 2019

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View