⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Who's the biggest of all time - height to weight ratio in off-season?

Started by flexomatic, August 07, 2019, 04:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m100

Well it's bad for the other girls who need to come to Paris now, instead of London, but Natalya is the main attraction. I guess most people are coming to the show just because Natalya is there  ;). She's probably the biggest and strongest fbb on the planet right now.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Lovefbbmega

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@lovefbbmega. Yes, you organized events with many big girls . You moved your event in September from London to Paris just because of Nataliya? There are two more girls who are at the event and possibly more UK FBB. Why did you not replace Nataliya by another girl instead of moving the whole event to Paris just because she cannot enter the UK?


Yeah, i understand, it is quite complicated. The decision to move to Paris is the best solution for everyone, paris being central to Europe (Uk, Germany, Italy...)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

birmi482

So why did you place the event in London (your first time here) in first place and make people to buy tickets?  I completely agree with m100. If not for Nataliya, not even a dozen persons would show up for your event. Nataliya is the sole attraction and people come only because of her. At least be sincere and honest and don't try to white wash with some lame excuse

Lovefbbmega

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So why did you place the event in London (your first time here) in first place and make people to buy tickets?  I completely agree with m100. If not for Nataliya, not even a dozen persons would show up for your event. Nataliya is the sole attraction and people come only because of her. At least be sincere and honest and don't try to white wash with some lame excuse

Yes first time in London, because 2 time in Paris, London would be a great destination.
Did you read she was denied visa?
Didnt you see on Nataliya that she posted on her Story she was scheduled for London? Are you trying to imply that she was trying to cheat as well?
This is non sense..
Secondly most of people attending the show are VIP on our site.
Trying to imply that we werent honest in totally riduculous... And still there is refund option... Dont be silly dude!
Also Micaela Viscido was scheduled and can not came
So now discussing about option to do a smaller show... If this option of another show without Nataliya was suggested, you d have complain too...

To finish not our first show. If you want to organise a show go ahead instead of critizing. I know you are absolute hater and this doesnt matter at all.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

birmi482

I am not a hater, i have always defended you when other people suggested on this forum on other threads that you are a cheat/fraud ot that you want to make a quick buck on the expense of the girls or shmoes, i have always sprung to your defense, just read the different threads reg. Shehulkcam and showup23, so you can see that i always came to your defense so you are attacking the wrong person. I also never ever suggested that Nataliya is a cheat. I genuinely believe that the UK Home Office denied her access, i live in London and know one or two things about the policies of the Home Office.
What I said was, that you should have been open on Saradas and admitting that Nataliya was the main attraction to your event and that without her coming to London there is no point of holding an event here as the other girls with all respect would never attract the same fans instead of saying that it is best for all to move the event to Paris. No one subsribes to an event in order to be refunded later, we want to come, we all suscribed as VIP. Not everyone can come to Paris, so at least be sincere to your London audience. And again, i am not a hater, just read my posts on other threads regarding you.

Lovefbbmega

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am not a hater, i have always defended you when other people suggested on this forum on other threads that you are a cheat/fraud ot that you want to make a quick buck on the expense of the girls or shmoes, i have always sprung to your defense, just read the different threads reg. Shehulkcam and showup23, so you can see that i always came to your defense so you are attacking the wrong person. I also never ever suggested that Nataliya is a cheat. I genuinely believe that the UK Home Office denied her access, i live in London and know one or two things about the policies of the Home Office.
What I said was, that you should have been open on Saradas and admitting that Nataliya was the main attraction to your event and that without her coming to London there is no point of holding an event here as the other girls with all respect would never attract the same fans instead of saying that it is best for all to move the event to Paris. No one subsribes to an event in order to be refunded later, we want to come, we all suscribed as VIP. Not everyone can come to Paris, so at least be sincere to your London audience. And again, i am not a hater, just read my posts on other threads regarding you.

Yes , sorry about the confusion. My hanger comes from the fact that all the session were pure money loss with the number of attendant...
So in fact making money just with attendant is not something you are going to consider when doing this kind of show.
Thanks for being supportive and understanding the situation

yes 100% coming to the show are for Nataliya... Still we are discussing with other model to maintain it or at least do a smaller show
Will keep you update.

Thanks again
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

stratos

I had to come back to this thread, how could I have forgot -Aleesha Young. She reached 225 lbs (or somewhere in the 220s-the pic is some where on her insta****) and she said on chat that she weighed 290 when she was pregnant.

birmi482

When Aleesha gets to 220/225, how much of it is muscle and how much is fat? At this weight, she does not have any visible muscle definition or abs. I have seen her on webcam when she carries this sort of weight, you could not say that she is a bb. In stark contrast, Nataliya even at 225 has muscle definitions and very visible abs though I appreciate that she is 4 inches taller than Aleesha

stratos

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
When Aleesha gets to 220/225, how much of it is muscle and how much is fat? At this weight, she does not have any visible muscle definition or abs. I have seen her on webcam when she carries this sort of weight, you could not say that she is a bb. In stark contrast, Nataliya even at 225 has muscle definitions and very visible abs though I appreciate that she is 4 inches taller than Aleesha

I'm the worst when it comes to copying and pasting but just google "Aleesha Young 220 lbs", the first link should be a facebook link titled throwback thursday at 220 and 24 years old.  She is sporting a pink tanktop leaning over the edge of a patio along the beach.  You can decide for yourself whether it's muscle or fat.  I personally feel she is a bodybuilder, it's just that she is in the offseason.  But I hear what you are saying, it gets tricky because I seen many female weightlifters that sported that "round" look but was still very muscular. 

stratos

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
When Aleesha gets to 220/225, how much of it is muscle and how much is fat? At this weight, she does not have any visible muscle definition or abs. I have seen her on webcam when she carries this sort of weight, you could not say that she is a bb. In stark contrast, Nataliya even at 225 has muscle definitions and very visible abs though I appreciate that she is 4 inches taller than Aleesha

I'm the worst when it comes to copying and pasting but just google "Aleesha Young 220 lbs", the first link should be a facebook link titled throwback thursday at 220 and 24 years old.  She is sporting a pink tanktop leaning over the edge of a patio along the beach.  You can decide for yourself whether it's muscle or fat.  I personally feel she is a bodybuilder, it's just that she is in the offseason.  But I hear what you are saying, it gets tricky because I seen many female weightlifters that sported that "round" look but was still very muscular. 

beowulff

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

stratos

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What about Coleete Guimond or Sharon Marvel?

threadstarter stated going strictly by the numbers, not by how thick they look. Coliette at 5 1' at 180 and Sharon 5 3' at 180 lbs dont compare to either Christine or Aleesha at their max weight.

bruce321

My two cents, you've got to go by highest competition weight. There's just too much variability in off-season body fat percentages, and you can't tell by appearance. Competition weight will vary also, but not nearly as much.

tate1

I agree with Bruce321. We should also figure out the biggest of all time - height to weight contest shape.
Some bodybuilders like to carry alittle fat in the offseason, others like to carry more. It's too varying.

gatorvin

I AM a stats geek and love the idea of knowing who pack the most muscle per cm. Problem is that the weights girls and websites quote are all over the show. If we take what is said on say HBC stats on face value then current winner is Amazonka, just shading Aleesha Young in second, Monique Jones contest shape third. Fourth is joint Andrea Shaw with surprise candidate Kris Goy. Someone like Oana Hreapca or Shannon Seeley are well down the list, presumably because the carry such little fat. To be honest I didn't actually try too many girls, just the ones I thought would be interesting. There's lots of scope to find contenders I'm sure. For example Noof Yusuf Ghailan would have interesting stats, but I don't have them to hand
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login