⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Atypical Vacation

Started by spoonmaster, August 06, 2019, 02:38:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pac

This is some mighty fine work, stranger! How's things?


toro


spoonmaster

Paaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccc!

How the hell have you been.  Long time no see!  Glad to see you resurface.  How have you been?  I miss having your stories in one easy to find bookshelf.  Oh amlove, how we miss thee.

I'm sorry it's been so long.  I'd give you all a good bullshit excuse, but honest to god, it was just apathy.

However, just in time for the holiday season, I bring you the next section of my masterpiece... of shit.  Here you all go.  Enjoy!

*************************


Wednesday (part 3)


This place was a lot seedier than the nightclub. The building looked like it should have been condemned. The paint was dingy where it wasn't falling off. All the fixtures and tables seemed worn and rotted. Half the lights in the place were out, casting the main room in a dim glow, and a haze of smoke filled the air.

Three guys playing at one of the two rundown pool tables that stood in the middle of the room, and a bartender were the only occupants. The pool players were all of average height and build and they all wore scowls on their faces. They sized me up the minute I walked into the place. I cast an imposing figure, and was a pretty good fighter, but I'd be pretty hard pressed to take on three guys at once. Still, I'd probably take at least one of them down with me. They seemed to have come to the same conclusion. All three ignored me.

I got a beer from the bartender, a murky beverage the color of piss that there was no way I was drinking, and crept to the corner booth Jamie told me to take. I sat with my back to the wall and crouched low on the bench, trying to make myself as inconspicuous as possible. I needn't have bothered; the four men in the room ignored me like I wasn't there.

I sat there for a while when Jamie finally walked in. All conversation stopped as four sets of eyes went right to the beautiful woman who just sauntered through the doorway. The men devoured her form with such open lust that I felt a protective growl form up in my throat, but I gulped it down. Jamie told me not to do anything, besides, if there was a woman out there who could hold her own against these four guys, it was Jamie.

She seemed oblivious to the men's leering looks as she walked confidently into the bar. She took quick stock of the place, and then made her way over to the three toughs at the pool table. When she got there, she leaned deeply over the pool table, giving the three men a perfect view of her delectable cleavage. "Hey boys," she said in a husky voice, "like what you see?"

The three guys were practically drooling at the sexy image Jamie portrayed. One of them made a motion towards the bartender who promptly disappeared into the back room. How the hell had she found this place!

One of the guys moved to place himself between Jamie and the door, while another moved close to her, brushing back his hair and straightening his grungy clothes. All three had either forgotten I was in the bar or didn't care. None spared me a second glance.

"How ya doin', sweet tits? You looking for a good time?" The guy simultaneously grabbed at his crotch, in case Jamie was unsure of his meaning, and reached out to grab her with his other hand.

It took all of my self-control not to get up from my seat and rip this guy's arms off. But I trusted Jamie, so I sat patiently in my booth.

I needn't have bothered at any rate, Jamie easily swatted away his hand like it was a pest and laughed at him. "Not so fast, hot stuff," she said in the same sultry voice. She sauntered over to where the cue sticks were and took one from the rack. She sensuously stroked the cue with her hand while throwing smoldering looks at all three men. "A man's got to earn the right to this body."

The three guys practically tripped over themselves trying to play against her. She laughed at them like the baboons they were. I doubt they even knew she was mocking them. "No need to fight boys, there's plenty of me to go around." She thrust her humongous chest out at them, leaving little doubt what she was referring to. The three guys stared so hard at her chest I almost thought they were hypnotized.

"How about we make this interesting. Let's play a game of eight ball, me against all three of you. You each get a turn before I get to shoot. If you beat me, then this body is all yours." She ran her hands down her body for emphasis.

The guys nodded eagerly. They all certainly thought they were going to get lucky. I was certain Jamie wouldn't have made the challenge if she weren't certain she was going to win. After what I saw yesterday, I was certain she was skilled enough to pull it off. The question was, how were these goons going to react when they were denied what they thought was a sure thing. I was certain that their reaction would be the whole reason we were here.

Two of the guys fell over themselves trying to rack the balls and fumbled for their cue sticks, while the other got Jamie a glass of the disgusting beer. The smallest part of me felt a twinge of pity for what I knew was to come. The rest of me looked on excitedly as I watched my super girlfriend go to work.

The guys were all pretty good at pool. The first guy sank a ball on the break and got another before he missed. The other two managed to sink four more, leaving just one ball on the table they had to sink before the eight ball.

Jamie nodded her approval. "Wow, you guys are so good at pool," she said as she walked around the table holding her stick in one hand and a beer in the other. She moved her hips hypnotically. "How's a little girl like me ever supposed to compete with three big, bad men like you?" She swung her stick over the table, apparently by accident, and hit the cue ball with her cue. The three men barked out laughs, thinking the game was in the bag. And then, THUMP. The cue had hit one of her balls and the ball went into a pocket. All three men stared with such a hilarious look on their faces that it was all I could do not to break out laughing.

Jamie put her hand over her mouth with mock surprise. "Whoops, was I supposed to do that? Hehehe." She swung the stick out again, another haphazard thrust, but once more the cue ball was struck, and another of Jamie's balls rolled into a pocket. "Huh," she said with surprise, "I thought you guys were good at pool. Fact is, it's just really easy."

She continued to casually saunter around the pool table, never holding the cue with more than one hand. Every now and then, she'd stick out her cue. It always seemed to be an accidental blunder, but it always resulted in a ball being sunk.

The three buffoons watched in stunned silence as Jamie cleared the table until she had just one of her balls left to match their one. Their faces darkened dangerously as they watched their sure thing slip away.

Jamie had dropped the act. Now she was all seriousness as she lined up the shot on her final ball. "You guys didn't really think I was going to make this easy, did you?" This time she put down her beer and grabbed the cue with both hands. Like a pro, she lined up her shot, and then slammed her cue into the cue ball with incredible force. The white ball shot around the table, bouncing off side after side, never coming close to touching her ball. It did, inadvertently careen off the guy's last ball, sending it rolling into a pocket. The cue ball finally stopped, setting the guys up perfectly for an easy eight ball shot to win the game.

Jamie put a hand over her chest and gasped in mock despair. "Oh no, I missed. Now I'm going to loose and you three studs are going to ravish my body." Her voice dripped with so much sarcasm that even these three oblivious morons were starting to pick up that something wasn't quite right.

But they still didn't seem to realize they were being set up. Seeing their ticket to Jamie's pants lined up perfectly right in front of them, one of them lined up the shot and let it fly. They all leaned forward, watching the ball roll with anticipation of the sound that would signal their victory. The sound never came.

Jamie reached onto the table and grabbed the ball, right as it was about to fall in the pocket. She looked up at the three guys with complete disdain. "Like there was ever a chance I was going to let any one of you dirty scumbags lay a finger on this temple." She again motioned to her body with her hand. She tossed the ball onto the floor, then twirled around and headed for the door. "See you later, losers."

For a moment the three guys just stared at Jamie with stunned expressions on their faces. Then, when they finally realized she was leaving, they ran to cut her off from the door. The three guys turned to face her with angry expressions on their faces. "You stupid bitch! Do you really think any of us give shit whether or not you won the game? You're getting fucked, whether you like it or not. So bend over, cunt, 'cause the only other way you're getting out of here is over our dead bodies." The guy's two friends nodded in agreement, one even started to undo his belt.

Jamie let a smile creep onto her face. "Over your dead bodies? Well, that's just my game. Come on boys, I'm your Huckleberry."

The three guys looked at each other in confusion, I imagined there were lots of things that confused these guys, but it didn't last long. The first guy (I'll start to call them One, Two, and Three) began walking toward Jamie with a treacherous look on his face. He lunged at her, trying to wrap his arms around her. Jamie deftly ducked under his lunge, leaving him grasping at air.

One seemed surprised, while Two and Three laughed at him for missing. One's face turned to a scowl, and he grabbed at Jamie again, but again she ducked away before he could grab her. One kept getting angrier and angrier as he reached for Jamie time after time, but he never so much as touched her shadow. Jamie ducked and spun from his grasp with the fluid grace of a dancer. She added her own light giggles and continued to chide him for being unable to handle a little girl. The more he missed and the more he was teased and laughed at, the more angry and reckless he got, soon Jamie was dancing away from him with the greatest of ease, which made him even angrier.

Suddenly Jamie dropped down, and swept her leg out, catching the feet of One and dropping him down to the ground. Quick as a snake, she stood back up before slamming one of her feet onto One's chest, pinning him down to the ground.

One grabbed her leg and heaved with all of his might, trying to dislodge her, but her leg didn't budge. He could have been pushing against a statue for all the luck he was having.

Jamie continued to laugh, but Two and Three were starting to get nervous. Finally Two had enough; he charged toward Jamie and tried to grab her, but Jamie swatted his hands away with contemptuous ease. Her foot never leaving One's chest, Jamie continued to swat away Two's every attempt to grab her, her one arm moving faster than both of his arms combined.

She let him futilely try to grab at her for a couple of minutes; then she struck. She reached a hand between his legs and one around his chest, scooped him up off the ground, and slammed Two down on top of One so that they were in a 69 position. It wasn't a hard slam, but both men were clearly dazed.

Jamie barked out a laugh as she looked down at the two toughs. "Ha! You sure you guys wanted to get into my pants, 'cause it looks like you're plenty happy pleasuring each other."

She put one hand on Two's head, pushing it down onto One's crotch, while putting her other hand on Two's butt, pushing his crotch down into One's face. "There. You boys like that? Does that get you off?"

Three had been watching the whole thing with a dumbfounded look on his face. I couldn't blame him. The ease with which Jamie completely manhandled two guys at once was simply stunning. My own mouth was open as I watched the events unfold.

Finally, One and Two's muffled screams broke Three from his reverie. He moved to help extricate his friends, but he never got that far. As soon as he was close enough, Jamie lashed out with her leg, tripping Three to the ground without letting go of her hold on One and Two. When he tried to get back up, she tripped him again, and again. It all looked so comical I couldn't stop myself from laughing. Jamie caught my eye, grinning at me with delight.

She finally tired of her game and released her hold on One and Two, while allowing Three back to his feet. One and Two jumped to their feet as well, wiping their mouths with disgust. Jamie took a step back, put her hands on her hips in a classic Supergirl pose, and let out a loud laugh. "God, you three are pathetic. Not a single one of you can handle a little girl. You are without a doubt the biggest pussies I've ever met."

If she was trying to make the three guys mad, she was having her desired effect. One's look of disgust turned to a look of white hot rage, and Two took a step toward her once more, but Three put a restraining hand on One and Two's shoulders, and pulled them back for a quiet conference.

The conference was quick. The three guys turned back to Jamie with sinister expressions on their faces and all advanced at her simultaneously. Jamie didn't seem to care in the least. She continued to stand pat, her hands never leaving her hips, a look of supreme confidence on her face.

The three men split up surrounding her, One in the middle, with Two and Three flanking her to either side. All three watched for any move from Jamie, who just stood there calmly. With a nod from One, Two and Three attacked at the same time. They both lunged at Jamie, grabbing the forearm on either side of her. She made no attempt to stop them.

A smile crept onto One's face. "You think you're funny, don't you bitch! Well you messed with the wrong guys. You don't need to be conscious for me to fuck you. Don't worry; I'm not going to mess up your pretty face. I want to look at it while I'm fucking the shit out of you. But believe me, you're about to feel the worst pain you've ever felt in your life!"

I nearly got up out of my chair to do something. Whatever Jamie said, I couldn't just stand there and let these guys beat her up. But before I could move, One lashed out with his fist and sent a vicious body blow right into Jamie's unprotected stomach!

One recoiled in pain, bouncing up and down while shaking his hand. Jamie smiled up at him, clearly unhurt from his punch. "Hmm," she said, "not exactly the worst pain I've ever felt. Maybe you didn't do it right. Why don't you try again, and this time, don't be such a pussy."

"You fucking bitch!" He screamed in rage as he launched a volley of punches. Three times he hit her, and all three times, his blows bounced off Jamie's stomach harmlessly, leaving One massaging his hands in pain, and Jamie smiling in delight. My god, she was amazing!

"Nope, none of those seemed to hurt either. Maybe you are too much of a pussy to hurt me. One of you buffoons wanna give this guy a breather or get him some ice?" I could feel my cock pulsing in my pants as she taunted the three guys, completely unafraid of her situation. It was pretty hot.

One certainly didn't think so. Her barbs were pushing all his buttons, but I could see there was something more than anger on his face. Doubt, disbelief, and probably a bit of fear at his seeming inability to cause her any harm were all starting to show in his expression. Two and Three were starting to feel it too; they all started to look nervous.

It didn't deter them, however. One grabbed a cue stick from the table, while Two and Three pulled her arms further behind her back. "You think you're really funny, don't you. I'm gonna take pleasure in wiping that stupid smile off your face." He jabbed the fat end of the stick hard into Jamie's belly.

It had no more effect than his punches! "Trying to pound me with your stick, huh. I guess I'm hardly surprised at how impotent you are."

The guy's jaw dropped in stunned surprise. The disbelief grew more and more on his face as he jammed the cue into her belly over and over to absolutely no effect. All he got was more degrading comments. I never realized Jamie could be so catty.

Finally, in an act of sheer frustration, he grabbed the thin end of the cue and swung it with all of his might into Jamie's stomach. The stick shattered against her stomach, splintering into dozen of pieces. Jamie just laughed.

"I don't think you properly appreciate what you're up against. I may just be one girl, and I may be a little thing, but believe me, I'm much more than the three of you can possibly handle." She reached her arms out, ignoring Two and Three's struggles to stop her from moving them. She grabbed Two and Three by their belts and then, in the most incredible display of strength I had ever seen, simply lifted.

The two men couldn't have been much more than 170 pounds each, but to watch their bodies rise up off the floor was unbelievable. She kept lifting them higher until she held her two arms straight out to her sides. Each man's feet dangled at least a foot off the ground. The muscles in her arms and shoulders flexed and bulged, but didn't shake in the slightest.

She looked up at each of the guys with a look of satisfaction on her face. Then she turned her attention back to One. "Like I said, much, much more than you can handle."

One let the remnants of the cue drop from his hands and just stared at Jamie with awe. I know how he felt. I'd never seen such an incredible display of power. My cock was hard as a board.

Jamie moved toward One. Even holding 170 pounds in each hand, her movements were still graceful and confident. It was like she didn't even realize they were there. Just how strong was she?

"Now, let me show you how a woman punches somebody." She got right up in front of One. Still holding Two and Three aloft, she snapped her chest out, smashing her boobs into One's chest with such force, that he flew several feet across the room. My jaw dropped in stunned disbelief! She did that! With her tits!

She sauntered up to him as he made his way to his feet and struck again. This time she twisted her torso around, and then quickly back, swinging her gigantic tits right into One. This time the man was lifted from his feet and launched across the room. He dropped back to the ground, and skidded across the floor of the bar until his head bumped up against the wall. How the hell was she doing this?

Again she slowly swayed toward One, giving him plenty of time to get to his feet. When she reached him, she pressed her chest into his, pinning his body to the wall behind him. "It must be pretty emasculating, getting so completely dominated by a girl who weighs 50 pounds less than you; a girl that half a foot shorter than you; a girl that's beating you up using only her tits, while holding your two friends off the ground like they were stuffed animals. Are you jealous? Would you like to be lifted too? That can easily be arranged."

Jamie leaned back slightly, and then crouched down low before pushing her breasts once more into One. She rose to her full height once more, only this time, One's body rose with her. He slid up the wall until his feet were dangling a foot off the ground. I looked at Jamie in sheer wonder. She was standing there, quite calmly, supporting the weight of three grown men, one with each arm and one with her tits, and seemed to have little trouble doing so. She was simply incredible.

She held the three men aloft for several moments, letting them drink in the enormity of her strength, before taking a step back and letting One drop back to his feet. "Pretty amazing rack, huh. How'd you like to get a better look?" She kicked his legs out from under him and he started to fall to the ground. But just as his face reached her chest, she once more leaned into him, trapping his face between her tits and the wall. Jamie's massive mammaries completely engulfed One's face.

One started thrashing around violently, pawing at Jamie, trying to dislodge himself, all to no avail. Before long, the thrashing stopped and Jamie let him slide to the floor. For a brief, horrifying second I was afraid she might have killed him, but then I heard him moan and noticed his chest moving.

With One finally dispatched, she turned her attention back to the two men she still held off the ground to either side. "Either of you boys want a turn?" She asked. Both men shook their heads vigorously. "Good choice." She walked over to a cue rack, and somehow managed to hang the two men's bodies from it. She stepped back, admiring her handiwork. "There, why don't you two hang out here for a little while."

She finally came over to where I was sitting, a look of supreme satisfaction on her face. "Well, what do you think?"

"Oh. My. God."

She giggled in delight. "You're so cute, and you look like you're about to burst. Let mommy help." She reached down, undid my zipper, and pulled out my cock. It was rock hard; pre-cum was already seeping out of the head. She deftly grabbed my cock, and let her fingers dance across the surface. In no time at all, I ejaculated all over the booth.

Jamie lifted her hand, wet with my juices. One by one she put her fingers in her mouth and licked them all dry. "Yum." She said in an incredibly sexy voice. "Let's go home; I'm going to ravage you." She didn't have to tell me twice.

We raced through the streets to our villa. She parked the car in the garage, grabbed my hand, and pulled me eagerly toward the bedroom. Not my bedroom, the one on the other side of the court yard.

The room was huge, twice the size of the one I'd been staying in, but I hardly paid it much mind; my thoughts were solely with Jamie.

I grabbed her by the dress and pulled her toward me. She gave me a look that told me the only reason she was moving was because she wanted to. I pulled her mouth towards mine and plunged my tongue deep down her throat, attacking her mouth in the throes of a passion stronger than any I'd ever felt before. One of my hands wandered to one of her amazing tits and squeezed it with all of my might. It was soft and supple, so smooth, so big, so perfect in my hand. My other hand reached behind her and undid the tie on her dress. The two pieces of fabric fell down to her waist. I slid the rest of the dress over her hips and reached my hand into her panties, right into her soaking wet box. I slid my fingers across her clit, and was rewarded by the feel of a shudder going though her body.

She grabbed my wrist, and pulled my hand out of her pants. "No, wait," she said softly.

I wasn't sure I heard her right. This had to be what she wanted; it was certainly what I wanted. "What do you mean, wait? This is what you want, isn't it."

Her body shuddered, and I was actually taken a little aback. She hadn't seemed this vulnerable, this unsure of herself, all week. The confidence was melting away, the resolve crumbling. Wasn't this what she wanted?

She looked up at me, I was surprised to see her eyes wet with tears. "I do want it, Paul, I do. But this week isn't about that. It's about you, Paul. You've done so much for me, for so long. Now it's my turn; it's my turn to take care of you. It's my turn to give you whatever you need, whatever you desire."

That sounded like it should have been what every guy ever wanted to hear from his girlfriend, but it sounded wrong to me. I hadn't imagined this moment with Jamie, well not for more than a few hours, but this couldn't be right. Was it?

Jamie quickly regained her composure. Her hands grabbed my shirt and ripped it off. Her confidence building, she grabbed my pants and they met the same fate.

"This body is yours, this mind is yours. All that I have is for you. All that I am is for you to do with as you will. I'm going to pay you back everything I owe you Paul. I'm going to pay it back with interest."

Before I could even think to protest, she grabbed my arm and pulled me forward. I thought she was going to hug me, but she kept pulling me forward until I was leaning over her shoulder and didn't stop until I was lying on top of her right hand, which was resting on her shoulder. Suddenly, it dawned on me what was about to happen. My unease vanished and was replaced by anticipation. "No way!"

"Yes way." Suddenly, her single hand pushed up on my stomach, and I felt my body lift up off the ground. Higher, and higher my body went until she had finally lifted me all the way up over her head. She held me there with ease. Even with one hand, my weight was inconsequential to her. She simply held my body steadily overhead for a long moment, before finally lowering me, but not to the bed.

She lowered my body until my cock entered her mouth. Her lips slid softly around my rock-hard cock and her tongue brushed against it. Then, still using just one arm, my body was thrust back up again, out of her mouth. Up and down, in and out, she gave me the most amazing blowjob I ever had. When I finally came, she kept my cock in her mouth and swallowed every last drop. Once I was sucked dry, I was once more thrust up into the air high over her head. She must have lifted me dozens of times, but only used the one arm the whole time. It was a whole new level of strength.

And she wasn't done yet! She gave me only moments to recover before going back to work on my cock. I thought I'd never be able to get hard again so quickly, but she was so amazing with her mouth that I was hard again before I knew it. It took a little longer but eventually I found myself blowing my load once more, with Jamie sucking down every last drop.

She kept going pressing me up and down with her one super strong arm, sliding my cock in and out of her mouth, bringing me to erection over and over. I lost track of how many times she got me off, but eventually it was too much for my body to handle, and I felt myself slip into sweet oblivion.

sgsg69

wow is all I can say, great addition, he was most certainly "blown" away.......KARMA, KARMA, KARMA

Yaji

up until today i only read the first part of this story, but now i say its one of the best stories i ever read.
thanks for this awesome piece of art

spoonmaster

My Christmas present to you... an entire day of Atypical Vacation.





Thursday



I don't know if I'd ever slept so well in my life. I woke up completely refreshed and rejuvenated; I felt like I'd slept for a year. When I opened my eyes, the first thing I noticed was that I wasn't in bed alone. Jamie lay on her side, her head propped up on one of her hands. She was staring at me with a dreamy smile of pure love. She lay naked from her waist up, her huge breasts one atop the other forming vast amounts of cleavage. She still wore the tiny silk panties she had on last night.

"Good morning, sleepyhead. Enjoying the view?" she said in a quiet voice.

I realized with a start that I was staring at that inviting cleavage. The weird thing was, I wasn't startled from shame at being caught staring, I was startled because, for the first time this week, I felt no shame at all. It felt perfectly natural to stare at her amazing chest. I felt aroused by the curves of her femininity, and I felt comfortable looking at the gorgeous body she had on display.

"Yes," I said sliding across the bed toward her. "I'm enjoying the view very much. In fact, I think I'd like a closer look." I heard her giggle above me as I buried my head in her bountiful bosom. I let myself become consumed with the feel of her soft skin and the flowery scent of her body.

She moaned above me in ecstasy as I rubbed my face all over the expanse of her amazing breasts. When I finally came up for air, I brought my mouth up to hers and gently ran my tongue around her lips before slipping it into her mouth. She embraced me, running her hands along my back as I explored her mouth, cheek and neck with my lips. I grabbed one huge, perfect breast in my hand and gently caressed it, kneading the softness and rubbing her plump, pink nipple between my fingers. We made out for several minutes, her own hands easily finding all of my sensitive spots. It wasn't long at all before my other head was popping out of the sheets.

Jamie smiled in delight at my erection. She pushed me over onto my back, and slid down my body, until her gigantic tits engulfed my huge erection. She slid her breasts up and down my cock with the practiced ease of a professional. In moments I felt my body stiffen as I was wracked by another intense orgasm.

Jamie let me spill my seed into her cleavage before sliding back up to give me another kiss. "You're too easy," she said, delight evident in her voice. "Tell me, do you still think I'm 'pretty cool'?"

I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her tightly against my body. She rested her head against my chest with a satisfied sigh. "Jame, pretty cool, doesn't begin to describe how incredible you are. I mean, Christ, Jamie, you're unbelievable. Simply the most amazing girl I've ever met, in every way imaginable."

I paused for a moment before adding, "And I think, I truly think, I've fallen in love with you."

She looked up at me then, her eyes glistening with tears, her face so full of hope. I felt my heart aching for her. "You love me. Do you really, really mean it?"

I did. Four days ago, I never would have thought it would be possible, but I did love her, more than I ever loved anyone in my life. "I do, Jame, with all the pieces of my heart."

She let out a little squeal, and hugged me so hard the air was thrust from my lungs. It made me feel good, to make her so happy.

She held me for a long time, before finally releasing me. She looked up at me with a devilish smile. "Gosh, you suck on a guy's dick for a little while, and he'll say anything."

I knew she meant it playfully, but I felt a sudden stab of guilt. Was I really that shallow that I only loved her because she made me cum, over and over and over and over....

Jamie sensed my guilt. "Hey, I was just teasing." She grabbed my chin with her hand and brought my eyes down to meet hers.

"Listen to me Paul. I know you don't only like me for my body, or because I gave you a blowjob, or let you feel my tits. I know how much you love me as a person, how much you care for me because of who I am. You've spent your whole life proving that beyond the shadow of a doubt. This week was never about that. This week was all about you being able to accept me as a beautiful, sexual woman. A woman you desire with every fiber of your being. And I'd say in that regard, this week seems to have been a rousing success." Her eyes glittered in that devious nature again. "Besides, I think we both know what really turns you on is my titanic strength."

God, the mere thought of her strength was enough to get my heart pounding in my chest. Yesterday's events raced through my head. Jamie using me as a human barbell, lifting me like I was a pillow. Then she fought off three guys at once. Fight isn't the appropriate word; it's more like completely dominated, and with a shocking level of ease. "Yeah," I said, my mind still going through all the incredible things she did. "I can't believe how strong you are. I mean, sure I've always dreamed of being with a strong woman, but you...damn Jamie, you're stronger than I ever could have imagined."

"Hehehe, you liked that didn't you? Well can I tell you a little secret?" I nodded my head eagerly. "You've barely seen a fraction of what I'm actually capable of."

I chuckled nervously. "Yeah right."

She arched her eyebrow at me. "You still doubt me?" She slipped off the bed, slid her arms under me, and stood with me cradled in her arms. She strolled over to the middle of the room, shifted me around a little bit in her arms, and then, without any fanfare at all, pressed my 245lbs high over her head. "Do you have any idea how easy this is for me?" She started doing reps with my body, effortlessly pressing me up and down, over and over. "Do you wanna guess how many times I can do this? I'm not talking dozens of times; I'm talking hundreds of times, hundreds and hundreds. Do you wanna see how many I can do? We might be here for quite some time."

The whole time she was talking she was effortlessly pressing my body. She must have already done 20 reps. Could she really do hundreds? My cock was getting hard. The feeling of her tremendous strength was the biggest turn-on I ever had in my entire life. "I can't believe it, you're strength is just so incredible. But I mean, how much stronger can you be?"

She stopped her presses around 40 and lowered me back down to a cradle. "Oh, I can be stronger; much, much, MUCH stronger. And I can't wait until I get a chance to show you just how strong I am. But first, let me make you some breakfast. You're going to need all your strength to get through the day."

I felt the same sense of unease that nagged at me last night. Last night I ignored it, but I couldn't today. I had to nip this in the bud. Jamie looked at me in surprise as I squirmed out of her arms to fall unceremoniously onto the floor, but she didn't do anything to stop me. That was good. I had little doubt she could make me do whatever she wanted. "No, no, no I can't." I told her as I scampered back to my feet.

Jamie looked at me confused. I couldn't blame her; I could hardly believe I was saying it myself. "You can't what? Aren't you hungry?"

"No, it's not that. It's just... this isn't right." I stammered as I tried to find the right words.

Jamie's jaw dropped. She looked like I just killed her cat. "What do you mean? I thought you said you loved me." There was genuine fear in her voice as she saw her dreams start to slip through her fingers.

I waved my hands frantically in the air. "I did, I mean... I do. It's not that, it's just..."

I stopped, taking a moment to collect my thoughts. Jamie stared at me anxiously. "Look, the thing is, you spent all this money for this incredible week."

"Yeah?"

"And you cooked all these amazing meals, and then did all the dishes."

"Uh huh."

"And the last couple nights you've... uh... taken care of my... um... needs, while stopping me from... you know, seeing to yours."

She frowned at me. "I don't understand. You make it sound like those are all bad things."

Men across the world would probably slap me for what I was about to say, but what do you do. "They're not. I've had a great time, believe me. And everything you've done so far has been fantastic. It's just... I'm not looking for a chef, or a maid. I don't want a sugar momma or a concubine." That earned me a raised eyebrow, so I hurried on. "What I'm trying to say is, I want to be with someone I can share my life with, someone who treats me as an equal."

Jamie was shaking her head. "Paul, it's not like you're taking advantage of me, or forcing me to do something I don't want to do. I owe you, Paul. I owe you so much. You took care of me for so long, and now I can pay you back." She walked up to me and put a gentle hand on my chest and leveled a smoldering look that sent my blood boiling. "And believe me, I'm going to pay you back with interest."

I gently pushed her away. "Jame, there's nothing to pay back. There's no interest owed. You were a kid, you needed someone to look after you, and I was glad to do it. But I'm not a kid. I'm 24 years old, I have a car, and enough money saved to make a down payment on at least a condo, if not a townhouse, depending on where I get a job. And I am going to get a job. I graduated from the Wharton Business School, someone's going to give me a six figure starting salary to do a job I'm gonna wind up being very good at. I don't need someone to take care of me anymore. I need someone to share my life with."

Jamie's jaw was set; her eyes were moist. She wasn't going to give up that easily. "You were a kid too, Paul. You were supposed to be playing sports and making friends, and dating girls, and concentrating on your studies. But you didn't, 'cause you were taking care of me. I took all of that from you, and I had no right to."

I spoke to her gently, like I had so many times in the past. "You didn't take anything. I gave it to you. I gave it to you freely, and I'd gladly do it again."

She was trying so hard to keep back the tears, to be strong; but in many ways she was still that shy young girl I saw crying on her front step all those years ago. "You broke up with your girlfriend to spend more time with me... twice that I know about. When you were sixteen, you returned all your birthday presents so that you could afford to buy me an Ipod. You cradled me in your arms, I don't know how many times, and rocked me to sleep when I couldn't stop crying cause my daddy left me. You... I could do your dishes everyday for a year and still not come close to paying you back all I owe. How can you expect me to do nothing?"

"You haven't done nothing, Jame. You've been you." Now I felt myself tearing up. "I feel pride every time you pass a test, or letter in a sport. Every time you comfort a friend, or volunteer at a soup kitchen, it reflects on me. You're an amazing woman, even without all your physical gifts. And there's no amount of dinners or money, or even sex, that can pay me back more than the pride I feel in having helped you become the person you are today. You don't have to pay me back Jame. You do that every day, just by being you."

She threw herself onto me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly against me while she quietly wept on my chest. I choked back my own feelings. I had to be strong for her. Whatever she had become over the past several years, I was still her rock. That would never change.

We shared our embrace for a long time, far after her weeping subsided. I bent down, and kissed her on the top of her head. She looked up to me, a smile on her face and an intense look of love shining through her tear stained eyes. I leaned down lower, letting my lips run over her eyes and her nose, before meeting her lips. I wrapped my lips around her lower lip and caressed it gently. She gave me gentle sigh, to let me know she was enjoying my touch.

I let my hand trace across the silky smooth skin of her back, up her side, and around to her huge, thick, bare breast. I tried to cup its entire girth, but my hand was unequal to the task. I let my fingers wander around its entire expanse, feeling the softest skin I'd ever felt in my life, and gently squeezed. Her breast was incredibly firm and perfectly formed. My hand continued to play with her marvelous melon while I moved my lips to her cheek and neck. I was gentle with her, even though I knew she could handle far more than I could dish out. But this was a time for tenderness.

I got down on my knees, putting my head right at the height of her chest. I leaned forward, burying my face in her enormous cleavage. It felt so good around my face, and Jamie was enjoying it as well. She moaned in pleasure as my early morning stubble tickled the insides of her breasts.

I let my hands wander down to her waist, and relieved her of her panties, then brought a hand back up to her waist and slid my fingers into her. She was so wet, there was little doubt she was enjoying herself. I moved my face out of her cleavage and found a nipple with my lips. It swelled impressively as I sucked while I let my fingers rub across her clit.

I wasn't the most experienced lover, not by a long shot; I had never even gotten to second base until I got to college. But I had learned a few things in the past couple of years. And while I wasn't anywhere near as skilled as Jamie was, it still wasn't very long before she clutched me tightly, moaning in ecstasy.

I let her enjoy the ride before pulling away slightly and fixing her with a smile. "There," I said with a shit-eating grin. "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

Jamie shot me her own devious look. "Mmmmm, you certainly have the magic touch."

"Good." I gave her another kiss before getting back to my feet. "Now, why don't you put some clothes on while I go downstairs and make you some breakfast... though, the clothing part is optional." She giggled at me as I made my way down the steps.

Now I'm no chef, but I've been living on my own for quite some time, and know how to cook for myself. Besides, it's hard to fuck-up French toast. I fumbled around the kitchen, finding what I needed, and did my best to throw together a nice meal. I cooked up some French toast and sausage links, and cut up some fruit. I didn't have any secret ingredients, or special cooking methods, but I did okay.

Jamie came down while I was cooking, wearing a long tee shirt that fit super-tight across her incredible chest. She sat there with a sweet smile on her face, watching me cook. When the food was almost ready, she pulled out plates and silverware. I was about to admonish her, but held my tongue. It would be pretty hypocritical of me to tell her not to help after my earlier diatribe. Besides, it felt kind of natural, like we were slipping back into our old, familiar roles.

The food was good, if nothing special. There was no doubt in my mind it would have tasted much better had Jamie cooked it, but she offered nothing but praise for the meal that at least sounded genuine. We cleaned the dishes together after we were done.

After everything was clean, we moved out to the pool and spent the rest of the morning relaxing. Well mostly relaxing. Jamie walked out in the same long tee shirt she wore to breakfast and took it off as soon as we were outside. She was wearing a thong bikini bottom, and that was it. This time, I let myself ogle her breasts freely, and she made sure to display them proudly. Of course I couldn't keep my hands to myself, not anymore. Today when she asked me to put on suntan lotion, I made sure to thoroughly go over every inch of her body. Several times. You know, just to make sure I didn't miss a spot. I was given a wonderful reward for my services.

We grilled burgers and dogs for lunch at a poolside grill. I handled the grilling while Jamie threw together some potato salad and cut up some mangos. I was going to drink some beer with lunch, but Jamie stopped me because it would interfere with some of our afternoon plans.

I quickly forgot about the beer once Jamie told me that she was going to teach me how to drive the Ferrari. It was amazing, and harder than I would have ever thought. The thing had more than twice the horsepower of the piece of shit I drove at home, not to mention the acceleration. Left to my own devices, I would have crashed it for sure, but naturally, Jamie was an excellent tutor, and before long, I was driving the thing with confidence, if not a ton of skill.

After an hour of driving around, Jamie directed me to a parking lot at Honolulu Community College, right outside their athletic facility. Strangely, there was nobody around, something that Jamie had apparently "arranged". Part of me didn't want to know how she arranged that; the rest of me couldn't stop thinking about it.

Jamie was wearing teal spandex pants that clung to the contours of her perfectly-toned legs. Her gleaming white sports bra was cut low, showing tons of cleavage that she displayed to its fullest as she reached her arms behind her back to stretch. Her huge chest stood straight out, straining the limits of her tight bra. She held the stretch far longer than she had to for my benefit, and I made sure I got myself an eyeful. Next was a toe touch. Her body bent nearly in half, as she placed her hands flat on the ground. Her perfectly shaped ass stuck straight up into the air. I suppose I should have been stretching myself, but I was way too preoccupied staring at Jamie's awesome figure. How did I ever not realize how gorgeous she was?

"All right, now you know I'm strong, though I promise to show you a lot more strength a little later. But I also want to show you that I'm more than just strength. So I thought we'd do a few track and field events, so I could show you some of the other things I can do."

"Sounds good to me." While strength was what turned me on the most, I was excited to see what else she could do. "What's first?"

She looked around the field, trying to decide. Finally she pointed over to the goal post at one end of the football field. "All right, how about this. You know sometimes when football players score a touchdown, they jump up and spike the ball over the goalpost?"

"Of course."

"Well, let's see if you can reach it."

That didn't sound too hard. The cross bar on the goalpost was about ten feet up. That was a good bit, but I guessed I should be able to handle it. I backed up a bit, got up a little head of steam, and leaped up as high as I could. My fingers just barely grazed the bottom side of the goalpost. I looked at Jamie a little sheepishly. I spent a lot of time in the gym lifting weights and I was pretty strong, at least I used to think so, but I really wasn't all that athletic.

She simply smiled at me, looking pleased at my effort. "Not bad. Okay, my turn." She strolled right up to the goalpost to stand practically under it. She looked up at the goalpost for a second, I guess trying to gauge the distance. She crouched down, and then sprang up from the ground. I watching in awe as Jamie's body was launched into the air by her powerful thighs. Her body kept going up and up and up. My jaw dropped open as her entire body, completely vertical, rose up over the crossbar and kept going up!

She had her body stretched straight up and down, her arms reached high over her head, her feet pointed straight down, and yet still her entire body passed over the crossbar with what looked like more than a foot to spare! Finally, her body dropped, landing lightly in a crouch on the ground. She stuck her landing, and straightened up, throwing her arms to the side in a flourish like a gymnast. She glanced over her shoulder to where I was standing, and giggled at the awed expression on my face.

"Holy shit!" I had no idea what the record was for the high jump, but there was little doubt in my mind that she just crushed it.

"I'm just getting started, sweetie. Now for the long jump."

Again we used the football field. I backed up as far as I could, and then sprinted as fast as I could toward the goal line. Once I got to where I thought the goal line was, I jumped with all my might. Again, I'm not an athlete. I have strong legs, but no form. I managed to get a little past the five-yard line. I have no idea whether or not that was good, but once more, Jamie complimented my effort.

Now she was up. Just like the high jump, she ignored the running start and placed her two feet together right behind the goal line. She took a moment to gaze down the field, then she crouched and sprang up, launching herself through the air. Again, I was left watching in wonder as Jamie soared past the five-yard line, still on her assent. She sailed through the air so far, I thought for a moment that she was flying, until she finally came down in another soft landing, that she stuck in manor that would make Olympic gymnasts jealous. The grace was impressive; the length she jumped was simply unbelievable. She stood there, again flourishing, exactly on the twenty-yard line! I'd never even heard of anyone jumping so far.

Jamie walked back to me, beaming with pride. Neither jump seemed to tax her in the least, which made me think that she didn't jump her furthest in either try, despite her clear record shattering distances. She stood before me, her hands on her hips like supergirl. I was starting to think she very well could have been.

"So what do you think? Impressed?"

"Are you kidding! You're incredible! I mean forget just strength, is there anything that you're not amazing at?"

"Well, to tell you the truth, I've never played a round of golf before, but I'm sure it wouldn't take me too long to master that."

I just shook my head. The nonchalant certainty of her statement was shocking. Like it was a forgone conclusion. "You're unbelievable."

She smiled and gave me a pat on the cheek. "You're learning."

Running was our last event. Jamie pulled out a stopwatch, and once more I was up first to set the standard. Running was never really my strong suit. I was a bit too big and bulky to be very aerodynamic, but I gave it my all. The track was a quarter mile long, and I managed it in a little less than two minutes. I did some quick math in my head, that was one of my strong suits, and figured I was running about 7.5 miles/hour. Probably not all that impressive, and certainly not a pace I'd be able to keep for too long.

Jamie gave me a pat on the shoulder and a smile. She handed over the stopwatch and asked me if I was ready. The second I nodded; she sprang down the track in a sprint. I watched her effortlessly glide across the track with the grace of a gazelle. Each stride was so smooth, so effortless, that it hardly looked like she was moving at all. Yet when her foot finally touched down at the finish line, I looked down at the stopwatch and was stunned to find that exactly a minute had passed. "That can't be right."

"Why not?"

"Because according to this you were running 15 miles an hour, but it barely looked like you were moving. I must have hit the thing by accident."

Jamie smiled at me, that knowing smile. "That's fine; we'll just do it again." She didn't sound like someone who just ran 15 miles an hour.

Again, after making sure I was ready, Jamie took off down the track. This time, I could tell she was moving quickly. She was still taking those long strides, but her legs were pumping much faster than they were before. I kept a close eye on the watch, while glancing up at Jamie every now and then. She reached the finish line, but this time, blew right by. I stared down at the watch, doing a double take. According to the watch, she just finished the lap in 30 seconds! There was no way!

But Jamie wasn't stopping. Continuing around the track as if to prove it was no fluke, Jamie raced at the same incredible speed for the next lap. This time I was watching her come down the stretch and noticed the exact time her foot touched down on the finish line. One minute. She just ran another 30-second lap! Not only was she running ridiculously fast, she was hitting the finish line at exactly 30-second intervals. How was that possible? How could she possibly be timing that?

But she did, and she was still running, her legs pumping tirelessly, her speed remaining constant. She gave no signs of slowing down; no signs that her speed was taxing her in the slightest. Her third lap was completed in another 30 seconds, on the dot, and she kept going. She did a fourth and final lap, again clocking in at exactly 30 seconds. This time, she did stop. She seemed as fresh as when she began, but according to what I was looking at, she just ran a mile in 2 minutes flat! That had to be a record!

Again, I was left staring at Jamie in awe. "My God Jame," I barely breathed, "You are Supergirl!"

She came up and hugged me, a huge smile on her face. "And that was just a light jog. Maybe one day I'll run really fast for you."

Holy crap! Was there nothing this girl couldn't do?

"Tell me how aroused you are right now."

"I'm fucking turned-on as hell. I mean not only did you just crush every record in the book, and by what I'm assuming was a large margin, but you made it look so easy, like you weren't even trying."

"I wasn't. It's all so easy for me. Everything I did, I can do so much better if I actually tried."

My cock was straining against my shorts. "You're killing me."

"Hehehe. Well come on; showing off like this is making me feel so damn sexy. Let's not stop now."

The track and field events were over. We next moved inside the athletic facility, which Jamie somehow had a key for. First stop was a batting cage. She set the machine to its fastest pitches. She hit every pitch solidly, simply crushing the ball. A virtual screen showed the projected trajectory of the ball in a random major league park. Not only did Jamie hit a home run with every hit, every one of her hits would have gone out of the park. Way out of the park.

After creaming every ball, she went out to the machine and grabbed the balls herself to pitch to me. It was ridiculous. I didn't even so much as tip any of her pitches. A few times, the ball went by me so fast, I couldn't even start my swing before the ball was past me. By the time we were done, there were several baseball-sized holes in the cage behind me.

Next, we went to a basketball court and did a little one on one. One would think my one-foot height advantage would afford me some kind of advantage. It didn't. She did whatever she wanted. She was quick enough to simply run circles around me, leaving me flat-footed as she drove right by me to the hoop. She was strong enough to push me around when she tried to back toward the hoop and, with her amazing leaping ability, she was easily able to shoot over any attempt I made to block her.

Or she would just pull up for a jumper, which she could make from anywhere on the court. She didn't miss a single shot! Lebron James would be jealous of that kind of field goal percentage. Not only did she make every shot, every shot was a swish, even her lay ups. Not to mention the fact that she could jump so high and so far that dunking was no problem at all. It was simply an awe-inspiring offensive display.

Her defense was just as impressive. She moved her feet so quickly; there was no getting around her. And when I tried to back her off, it was like pushing against a brick wall. She blocked every single one of my shots. Hell, most of the time, she'd just jump up and grab my shot out of the air, no matter how much arc I tried to use. That is, when she let me try to shoot. She moved so damned fast, and her hands were so quick, that stealing the ball from me was child's play to her. After half an hour, she had beaten me six ways from Sunday.

We took a break to rest, or at least I had to rest. I was starting to wonder if Jamie ever got tired. She just stood there, her hand crossed under her chest, pushing her breasts up so far they practically fell out of her sports bra. She was regarding me with a critical look. "This isn't upsetting you, is it?"

"What... do you... mean?" I panted back to her.

"I mean, me so thoroughly dominating you at everything. I know this is the kind of thing you've fantasized about your entire life, but some guys have really fragile egos, especially after getting so thoroughly dominated. I just want to make sure you're okay with this."

"I'm more than just okay with it. You know me; I'm not really a competitive guy. And to be honest, for me its just so sexy watching you dominate me so easily, I'm happy to get beat."

She smiled. "Well, lets go make you happy some more."

It simply didn't matter what we did, Jamie was ridiculously good at everything. I know dominating me in some sports was hardly a tough job, but with the incredible level of skill she displayed, in everything, I wouldn't doubt her being able to dominate professional athletes with the same ease with which she dominated me.

Finally I just couldn't go on. I was simply exhausted. I could barely stand. Jamie looked like she'd spent the last couple hours just watching me. Barely a bead of sweat dotted her brow.

"You can't be done yet. There's still one more thing I have to show you." She looked at me with a twinkle in her eye.

"What, do they have badminton here?"

She chuckled. "No silly; it's time for me to show you how strong I am."

Watching Jamie run, jump and perform every sport imaginable at a stunningly high skill-level was a big turn on for me. But I knew she was saving this, the best for last. Physical strength was what turned me on most in a woman, and judging by the way she lifted me so easily yesterday, it was clear to me that Jamie had strength in spades.

The very thought of watching Jamie show off her strength gave me a second wind. I got up, and eagerly looked around for a weight room.

"No, not here. There are some weights back at the beach house. Let's go back there so we can have a more... personal setting."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I nearly ran back to the Ferrari. I let Jamie drive back. I was so keyed up, I was afraid I might run into something.

Back at the villa, Jamie led me into the main building. I followed her through a door off the main room into the house gym. The room was probably stocked better than the gym at the college. Pairs of treadmills, rowing machines, and stationary bikes were lined up facing out toward the ocean. The rear wall of the room was a floor to ceiling mirror with a dumbbell rack pushed up against it. It had weights as small as five pounds, to dumbbells much bigger than anything I'd ever seen at my gym.

There were a couple of universal machines in the room where you could do a host of different exercises, and a very sturdy-looking weight bench right in the middle of the room. There were weight discs scattered in various places throughout the room, some smaller five- and ten-pound plates, but most of the plates were 45s or 100s. Hell, I'd never seen so many 100lb plates in my whole life. There was also a bar that looked to be even bigger than the Olympic sized bars we had at my gym. It sat on a very hefty weight stand just high enough off the ground to make loading it easier.

I took a moment to take it all in as Jamie watched me closely to see my reaction. I imagine she was quite please with what she saw.

I turned to face her. Without a word, she extended her right leg, pointed her toe to the ground and flexed her thigh. A shapely, flawlessly toned muscle popped from her perfectly tanned leg. She twisted her leg back and forth, letting me see the whole incredible thing, and then flexed the left one the same way. Just like all the rest of her muscles, they weren't huge; her 118lb frame wasn't built for huge muscles, but they were all the perfect size for her build. She flexed her thighs for a few minutes before turning and rising up to her toes. The muscles in her calves bunched up into two solid chunks of steel. Her legs were so amazing. While upper body strength was what I was most interested in, I certainly found toned, curvy legs very sexy. Not to mention her rounded, solid ass, which sat like twin bowling balls above her thighs.

After giving me a leg show for a while, she turned back around and flexed her abs for me. A clearly defined six-pack emerged from her tapered waist. I remember the guys at the bar last night slamming a pool cue continuously against that impenetrable was of muscle. Part of me wanted to feel what that was like first hand.

Next came the chest. I was once more treated to the incredible sight of her gigantic breasts bouncing up and down, seemingly of their own accord, sometimes one at a time, sometimes both at once. It was a truly hypnotic sight that I could quite happily watch for hours.

Regrettably, she turned around, and started flexing her back. A symphony of muscle appeared, every individual muscle clearly defined. Every muscle fit in perfectly with the others in a grand tapestry of female perfection.

Finally, it was time for the arms. She turned back to me, a seductive smile on her face, and brought her arms up, flexing her impressive biceps. Twin balls of shapely female bicep rose up from her flawlessly toned arms. Each muscle ideally sized, and impeccably shaped. It was like she was Photoshopped. And it wasn't just her bicep. She turned to the side, displaying a bulging horseshoe shaped muscle that perfectly complimented her bicep.

Her entire body was unparalleled. Every muscle shaped like a master carved it. Her whole body covered with an even, golden brown tan that highlighted every single muscle group to its max. She started moving her hips to a soundless beat. Her body flowed from one sexy flex to another with the grace of a gazelle. I watched her sexy dance entranced, and completely turned on. God, I wanted to jump her right there.

She noticed the effect she was having on me. She seemed delighted by it actually. She swayed over to me, reached up and put her hands on my shoulders. Her huge breasts brushed up lightly against my chest. Her hips continued to sway back and forth in their hypnotic pattern. "All right, sweetie, here's how it's going to go. You pick whatever weight you want me to lift, tell me however many times you want me to lift it, and I'll do it."

I gulped, taking a moment to try to get a hold of myself. "Any... uh, any weight I want?"

She pulled me down for a long sensual kiss. As she pulled away, she whispered so softly, I could barely hear her. "Any weight at all. As heavy as you want. Let me blow your mind."

God I was so turned on, I wanted to take her, right there, right then. But first, I just had to see. I had to see her strength, experience her power. Pulling away from her was the hardest thing I'd ever done, but I managed it. She seemed quite pleased by my reluctance. I turned back to the weights and tried to think.

First I looked at one of the huge, 100lb plates. I don't think I ever used a 100lb plate. Of course my max on the bench was 365lbs, so I didn't really need one. But after what I'd seen her do already, I never thought of starting with something smaller. How many could she handle? There were dozens of them, could she use them all?

I decided I'd start light and get heavier. I grabbed a plate and muscled it up to the bar, and then put a matching one on the other side. A 250lb barbell, all told. That was some lightweight.

I looked over to Jamie, who cocked one of her eyebrows at me. "That's barely more than you weigh. And you know how easy it is for me to handle your weight."

God the memory sent my heart racing. "I know, but...uh...I thought, you know, maybe we'd start with a warm up. Besides, I've always been what you were lifting. I want to watch."

The smoldering look she gave me set my heart on fire. She slowly swayed over to the bar and hefted it easily off the rack. She held it casually down by her waist. "You mean you want to watch me do this?" And with that, she curled the barbell up to her chest.

Despite Jamie's contention on the weight being easy to lift, 250lbs was nothing to sneeze at. I could only do around 180, and that was my max. I didn't know a whole lot of guys at the gym who could do much more than that, and I knew some pretty big guys. But it was clear that 250lbs was nothing for Jamie's amazing strength. She slowly lowered the bar back down to her waist in a smooth, controlled motion, before curling it back up again. Up and down, up and down, she curled the bar over and over again with a complete lack of effort. I wondered if I'd be able to curl the empty bar as easily.

"You like this, don't you? You like that your girlfriend is so very, very strong. You like that I can curl a barbell that's heavier than anything you could ever hope to curl. And it's so simple for me too. That's 20 reps right there, and I'm just getting started. How many would you like me to do... 50? 100? It would be as easy to me as the first one."

True to her word, Jamie kept curling the heavy barbell over and over, passing 30, then 40, then 50, 60, 70, 80 and 90 reps until she finally curled the bar for the 100th time. The 100th rep did indeed seem to go up just as easily as the first.

I was completely in awe. "Oh my God, I don't believe it." I was so stunned I could barely speak.

Jamie giggled as she placed the bar back on the weight stand. "Well, if that impressed you, you're gonna be blown away by what's coming next. Now, warm-up is over. Show me what you want to see. Show me what would really turn you on."

I thought about it for a second. What would really turn me on was if she could lift all of these weights at once, but that was ludicrous. I tried to think what she could handle. Clearly my body weight was nothing to her, and I knew she could handle me with one hand, that was close to 500lbs right there. I added another plate to each side of the bar and then decided to add another. 650Lbs, well more than I could even budge from the ground. I looked at the bar considering.

I glanced over to Jamie, who was standing there with a shit-eating grin on her face. What the hell, I thought, and then put another plate on either side. Four, one-hundred pound plates on either side of the bar, for a total of 850lbs. It wasn't a record, but there were only a handful of people in the world who could even budge such a weight off the ground. All of them were considerably bigger than me, let alone Jamie. I turned back to face her, a hopeful look on my face. I must have looked like a puppy begging for food.

The look made Jamie giggle. "Wow, 850lbs. This is what you fantasize about, a girl strong enough to lift that." She walked over to the bar and regarded it for a moment. "I don't know, Paul, that's a lot of weight. I mean, could you even imagine a little girl like me being able to lift so much?" She reached down flexing her knees a little, and grabbed the bar in an underhanded grip.

"I mean, could you even imagine the strength it would take to lift so much weight? A girl would have to be so very, very strong." And with that, Jamie started to rise. Slowly but surely, the bar rose up off the stand. With every inch the barbell rose, my jaw dropped further and further. Finally, Jamie had completed the lift. She stood all the way up, holding the 850lb barbell.

I could feel the precum wetting the inside of my boxers. It was truly an erotic and amazing sight. "My God, that's incredible."

"Hehehe. That's nothing, watch this." I couldn't believe how casual her voice was, but it was nothing compared to what happened next. As I watched in wonder and amazement, Jamie curled the huge barbell all the way up to her chest!

"Holy shit, Jame! I don't believe it!" I think I was talking by reflex alone, I was so stunned.

"I knew you'd like this." She lowered the barbell back to her waist, and then curled it again! "That's why I was saving it for the end." She did a third rep! Then a fourth! "I wanted to know that you loved me before I really started showing off my strength." Five reps, six reps... how was she doing this! "And I love showing off my strength. I love being able to do things that no man on earth could do." Seven, eight, and nine reps!

"How many men do you think it would take to do what I'm doing right now?" 10, 11, 12, 13! "What do you think, three? Maybe three really strong men would be able to curl this much weight once." 14, 15, 16, 17! She just kept going, and going and going. "But no way they'd be able to do reps, certainly not as many as I'm doing right now." 18, 19, 20!

Holy shit! 20 curls, with 850lbs! And she was still going! Not only that, but she kept talking without any hint of strain in her voice, like what she was doing was easy for her.

"Mmmmm." 21, 22, 23, 24, 25. "I know how much it turns you on to watch me lift so much." 26, 27, 28, 29, 30. "But do you know what's really cool?" 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. "What's really cool is that I think I'm just as turned on as you are."

She started rubbing her tongue around her lips as she completed her 36, 37, 38, 39 and 40th rep. At the top of her 40th rep, she stopped, and started rubbing the barbell across her nipples. The response was instant. They started to grow, and her incredible jutting nipples strained the all ready overmatched sports bra even further.

Jamie was in ecstasy. She seemed to have forgotten that she was holding 850lbs in her hands. "Mmmmm, that feels so good." She lowered the barbell, and continued her curls. 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50! "You love this don't you? This power, this strength. You look like you're ready to burst." 51, 52, 53, 54, 55. "Why don't you come over here? You can feel my biceps while I curl." 56, 57, 58, 59, 60.

I needed no further encouragement. I stumbled over my own two feet trying to get to Jamie as fast as I could as she continued her curls. 61, 62, 63, 64, 65. I reached out, and cupped my hands over her biceps. My hands were able to easily wrap around her entire bicep, but as I squeezed with all of my might, her bicep bunched up under my hand in a solid, steel hard ball that I couldn't even make a dent in. 66, 67, 68, 69, 70!

"'Yeah, that's right, squeeze with all your might! You can't dent these muscles, they're just way too powerful for you." 71, 72, 73, 74, 75. She backed up a little bit and rose up to her toes, the 850lb bar did nothing to hamper any movement what so ever. 76, 77, 78, 79, 80. She started to slowly rub her amazing ass against my crotch as she continued her curls. 81, 82, 83, 84, 85.

I knew she was going for 100, and as close as she was, as little effort as she seemed to be putting forth, I was sure she would get there no problem. My only goal was to try to last until she hit her 100th rep, but damn was it going to be hard! 86, 87, 88, 89, 90. The combination of her incredible show of strength, the rock hard feeling of her biceps in my hand, the feeling of her ass rubbing against my raging hard on, and her sexy moans were too much to bear. 91, 92, 93, 94, 95! Oh my god, I was so close! I could blow at any second. It took all my willpower to hold on. 96, 97. I pressed my cock hard into Jamie's backside, trying to forestall the inevitable. She giggled in front of me between her moans. 98, 99. Oh, God, she was so unbelievably, fucking amazing!

"100!" The two of us shouted together on her final rep. I let myself go, and a jet of steaming hot cum spread through my shorts as I was rocked by yet another incredibly intense orgasm. I had to continue to clutch onto Jamie's arms to keep from falling down.

After I was done, Jamie set the barbell down as gently as if it were her purse. She twirled around, wrapped her arms around my neck, and brought me down for a long passionate kiss. I attacked her mouth with a fervor I would have never believed possible just a couple of days ago. I grabbed her rock hard butt and lifted her petite body off the ground. She wrapped her silky smooth thighs around my waist, freeing one of my hands to roam around her powerful back and shoulders.

It struck me, after making out for quite sometime, that I was having no trouble supporting her weight. "Huh." I mused out loud.

She leaned back a little, a look of pure joy on her face. "What?"

"It's just... you're so tiny, so light. It's just so hard to believe how strong you are." I looked down to the huge barbell lying on the floor next to us. A barbell she lifted with absolute ease.

She started giving tiny kisses on my neck. It felt so good. "You haven't seen anything yet." She mumbled through her teeth while nibbling at my ear. "850lbs was so easy for me, I can do much, much, much more."

The barbell we had set up looked so huge sitting there on the ground, it was hard to believe she could handle much more. But I knew she could. She curled the damned thing 100 times! And didn't seem to struggle at all. My cock grew hard just thinking about it. It pressed up against Jamie's ass.

"Mmmmm. I think somebody's ready for another display of my awesome strength." She slowly slid down my legs until her feet touched the floor. I shuttered as her sexy, smooth body passed over my rigid member. "Go ahead, put more weight on there, as much as you want. Let me blow your mind."

"All right, you wanna see what would blow my mind?" I started collecting plates and adding them to the bar. As many plates as I could find, as many as would fit. The bar was long, longer than any I'd ever used before, so I kept adding plate after plate until finally the bar was full. I wiped the sweat off my brow, moving all those 100lb plates was good exercise, at least it was for me, and checked out the bar I made. Eleven plates fit on each side of the bar. Eleven times 100lbs, that was 1100lbs! On each side of the bar! 2250Lbs!

Well more than a ton. I stood there in silence, letting the sheer enormity of the bar sink in. No man on earth would be able to even budge that thing off the ground. Hell, I doubted there were any two men who could budge it. The three strongest men in the world would probably have all they could handle just to move it. Could Jamie really be that strong! I looked over at her with a mixture of doubt and hope on my face.

She looked so calm, so confident, so happy. She came up to me and gave me another long, passionate kiss. "Do you really think little ole me can lift that huge, heavy barbell?" Her voice was full of doubt and seemed at odds with the supreme confidence on her face.

And then I realized; she wanted me to say no. She wanted me to doubt her strength. I was certainly full of doubt. How could anyone be so strong? But she already proved to be stronger than anyone should be, much stronger, much faster, much smarter, much more athletic, much more beautiful, so much more of everything.

Still, I decided to give her just what she wanted, the same decision I made so many times before in my life. "J-J-Jamie, no... no... no one can lift so... so much. It's, it's just impossible." I was so full of emotion; I was actually shivering.

She gave me a smile that simply melted my heart. "Well, let's see about that. First of all, let's do this properly." She reached down and grabbed the bottom of her sports bra, and then slowly peeled it up over her tits, freeing her amazing rack from its cotton prison. Even without the support of her bra, her incredible F-cups barely sagged an inch. She pulled the bra over her head and tossed it on the ground. Then she crossed her arms in front of her, squeezing her huge tits together, making them look simply enormous. I felt drool run down my chin. Jamie smiled in delight.

Next she grabbed her spandex pants and slowly slid them and her panties down her smooth perfectly-shaped legs, wiggling her hips slightly for added effect. She stood up straight, legs slightly apart, hands on her hips, letting me drink in, for the first time, the sight of her completely naked body.

She was, simply breathtaking, a perfectly formed specimen of the female body. She was, quite simply, a goddess.

She let me stare at her what seemed like forever. Then, with a wicked smile, she simply said, "Your turn."

I was way too amped-up to even attempt any kind of erotic undress. I tore at my clothes, getting caught for a minute in my shirt before I figured out how to get myself free. Taking my shorts off was no easier, and I actually wound up tripping and falling to the ground as my feet got tied up in my boxers, much to Jamie's amusement.

I stood up, trying to mimic Jamie's confident pose. It was no use. I felt totally inadequate next to this exquisite creature.

Jamie didn't give me a second to voice any kind of doubt. She glided up to me, gently pressing her silky-soft skin against mine. She looked up into my eyes, her own eyes full of love. "You are the most beautiful man I have ever seen." Her eyes were starting to tear up.

It was more than I could bear. I enveloped her in a bone-crushing hug, enjoying the feel of her soft, supple skin against my body. My cock grew harder and harder, pressing up against her rock hard abdomen.

She let me hold her for as long as I wanted. When I finally pulled away, she had the happiest look on her face that I had ever seen. "It's time," she said.

She walked over to the barbell, which looked ridiculously huge next to her tiny body. Her eyes locked on mine, as she slowly ran her fingers along each and every single one of the twenty-two, 100lb, iron plates. Then she moved back to the center of the bar, and crouched down in front of it. One at a time, she wrapped her hands slowly around the metal bar, this time in an overhand grip. She adjusted her hands several times, making sure she had a good grip. Then she looked at me, blew me a kiss, and slowly stood up.

My jaw dropped in awe as I watched the mammoth bar ignore the laws of gravity and reality, and rise up off the weight stand. It was a short trip – Jamie wasn't a tall girl – but soon, she was standing up straight, the bar held down near her waist, every single one of the 100lb plates suspended off the ground by her unimaginable strength.

"I... I... don't... believe it. That's... it's just... so incredible." She stood there in silence, beaming at me in pride. "I mean, Jesus, Jamie, that thing is like ten times my weight!"

She looked over the weight of the bar, and then looked back up at me, a devious smile on her face. "Actually, it's more like nine times your weight." Her grin broadened and she took a couple steps closer to me. "But I know a way we can bring it up to ten times your weight."

I was so completely stunned it took me several seconds to figure out what she was talking about. When I did, my jaw dropped again. "No way!"

"Yes way. Sweetie, I'm gonna teach you to never doubt my strength again. Now, I want you to grab onto the bar with both hands."

My heart was pounding in my chest. I couldn't believe what my eyes were telling me, and I was brimming with excitement at once more being taken for a ride. I had to crouch down to grab the bar, my face was so close to Jamie's chest, I couldn't help but to stick my face in there and motor-boat. It occurred to me how stupid it was to distract someone holding up over a ton of weight.

Jamie didn't seem to mind. She giggled at me before thrusting out her chest, pushing me away. "There will be plenty of time for that later. Right now, it's time to blow you away. Now, I want you to push down on the bar as hard as you can."

I obliged her, pushing down with everything I had. It didn't seem to make a difference to her at all. Of course my 240lbs was a pittance next to the 2200lbs she was already holding.

"Okay, you ready?" I nodded slightly. "Have a nice trip."

Ever so slowly, the bar started rising higher and higher. I was pushing down with all my might, but it was like trying to stop an elevator from going up. Pretty soon, I found myself standing straight up. Then I was up on my toes, and then, finally, my feet left the ground as Jamie lifted over 2500lbs of man and steel.

My arms trembled slightly at the effort of supporting my body weight. Jamie's arms didn't seem to be trembling at all as she snapped her wrists up and held the gigantic weight up at her shoulders. "Oh my God," I managed to mutter, looking down at Jaime's smiling face. She was having the time of her life.

"It gets better." The barbell continued its ascent as Jamie pressed me, and the enormous weight, all the way up over her head. She beamed up at me in triumph. "What do you think about that?"

My rock hard cock sticking straight out above her head should have told her everything she needed to know. "I don't... believe it."

She giggled. "That's nothing, watch this." She slowly lowered the bar back down to her chest, and then pressed the bar back up over her head. It took all my concentration and strength to maintain my grip of the bar.

Jamie didn't seem to mind. She continued to press the bar up and down, chest to high overhead, with ridiculous ease. "Is your mind blown yet? Ten times your weight, and I'm still nowhere near my max. Hell, I bet your arms get tired before mine do. Do you think you can win? It hardly seemed fair, for you. There's just no overcoming the strength of these incredible, sexy, super powerful arms." She continued repping me up and down, up and down.

I didn't waste any energy trying to respond. All my concentration, all my power, all my will, was set toward trying to beat her in this one contest. I mean, how many reps could she possibly do with so much weight? Hell, she must have already done 20!

"You know," she said in a voice that was entirely too casual, "when we get home we can invite all your friends over for a party. We can build a little platform, and get everyone you know to pile on top. You'd have to bring a lot more than ten friends though, especially if they aren't all as big as you, 'cause this is just way too easy."

Her playful teasing combined with her impossible strength was wreaking havoc on my libido, which was making holding on to the bar that much harder. Not that I had any illusion that I would win this challenge, even if my hands were stapled to the bar. She was passing her 40th rep and showing no signs of slowing down; meanwhile my arms were turning to jelly.

It wasn't long at all before the inevitable happened. As she lowered the bar back down to her chest for the 57th time, my arms gave in and I dropped unceremoniously to my feet. Jamie was grinning ear to ear. "Done already?" she asked in mock surprise. "I'm barely getting warmed up."

I just shook my head in disbelief. "You're too much."

She lifted the bar as high as she could, going up to her toes, and moved the bar over my head and then down to my back. The power it must have taken to move the weight that way was simply staggering. "If you thought that was too much, watch this. Sit down on the bar. Good. Now grab the bar with your hands to help with your balance. Perfect. Now you just sit there, and let Jamie do all the work. I promise you, you'll like this ride much more than the last one."

To get the bar low enough for me to sit on, she had lowered it down to her waist. My feet were barely grazing the floor, but not for long. She pulled the bar toward her, pressing my body into hers, and trapping my cock between our bodies. Then she started lifting. She reverse-curled me and the bar, pulling my feet up off the ground, and plunging my cock into the huge chasm between her tits. I felt a pulsing as she flexed her pecs around my cock as she slowly slid it up the vast expanse of her bosom.

She kept slowly curling the bar higher, and higher, until finally my cock edged from her cleavage only to slip into her waiting mouth as she took my entire length down her throat as she finally came to the apex of her lift. She paused only a moment before sliding me out of her mouth, back into the pulsing massage between her tits, all the way to the bottom of her tits, and then ran my cock along the cobblestone contours of her abs.

"Holy shit!" I was barely able to breath out as my body finally came to a rest at the bottom of her curl.

"Hehehe, I thought you might like that. Now let's see about relieving the rest of your tension." She performed another curl, over her abs, through her cleavage, and into her mouth, and then back the other way. It was the most amazing sensation of my life. Without stopping, moving slowly and in complete control, she curled my cock up her body over and over. I was I such a state of ecstasy; I totally forgot I was still sitting on a 2200lb barbell.

She didn't make it to 100 reps this time; she didn't even make it to 20. Twelve reps was all I could stand of this unbelievably erotic sensation, before I let loose a stream of cum that would have filled a milk jug. Jamie took it all into her mouth, bringing one of her arms up to by back to keep me from falling to the ground. When I was finally spent, she lowered me down to her hip, supporting my weight easily with her one hand.

"Oh my God, Jame,." I said when I finally regained the ability to speak. "That was the most amazing experience of my life!"

"Hehehe, I'm glad you liked it. I'll do that for you again, whenever you want, Paul. I'm going to spend the rest of my life making you the happiest man in the world in every way possible. Especially sexually."

I looked down at her in wonder, again wondering what I ever did to deserve such an amazing woman. That's when I finally realized that she was still holding the 2200lb bar in her other hand! "Uh, Jame, you know you're still holding the one ton weight, right?"

She looked down at the gigantic barbell with mock surprise. She moved the barbell to hold it in front of her and studied it the way someone would a pebble they found on the ground. The slight bulging of the muscles on her arm was the only sign that she was putting any effort into manipulating this incredible weight so effortlessly. It struck me, that even after all I'd seen her do, I still had no idea just how strong she was.

"Huh, I guess I forgot it was there. It's easy to forget when you're holding something so light." She started curling the thing up and down at a rapid pace to prove her point. She expended no energy doing it.

"You are too amazing. I want you, right now."

She looked up at me with the biggest smile I'd ever seen. "I thought you'd never ask."

She placed the huge barbell, gently, down on the ground, keeping me on her hip the whole time, and then carried me up to the bedroom while she started playing with my cock with her free hand.

"I know how much this body turns you on," she explained as she expertly worked my cock. "I just thought you might last a little longer if you'd already came a couple of times before we start."

Sure enough, by the time we got to the bedroom, I was stiff as a board. She put my back against one of the walls, my feet still dangling off the floor, and pressed her breasts against me, swallowing my cock in her vast cleavage. She let go of me with her hands, supporting my entire body weight with her tits, and then started flexing her pecs. I was treated to the amazing sensation of being airborne, pec-flex titty-fucked, without the use of her hands. I lasted longer than I had yet, having already cum twice in the last hour, but Jamie was tireless, and seemed to really enjoy getting me off. She began flexing her biceps, which looked even bigger than they did before, and playfully teased me with some sexy muscle talk. Eventually it was all enough, and I once more filled Jamie's cleavage with my steaming hot seed.

"There," she said, wiping my cum from her chest with a tissue. "Now that the appetizer is over, it's time for the main course."

I had never wanted someone so bad in my life. I grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her down onto the bed. I leaned down and kissed her hard on the mouth, bringing my hand up to fondle her incredible breast. She moaned and squirmed beneath me, returning my passion with her own.

I pulled my mouth away from hers and started moving my lips to first peck at her cheeks, and then nibble around her neck. She moaned in pleasure as I attacked her skin less than gently. I moved down to her shoulder, and eventually found my way down to her chest. I pulled back, and cupped her two mammoth tits with my hands. I squeezed them, caressed them, pushed them, watching in fascination as my hands shaped her bountiful bosom to my will. I saw her nipples begin to grow out from her chest as proof that she was enjoying my touch.

I leaned over and took her nipple into my mouth sucking, and then lightly nibbling around the plump, pink protrusion. She seemed to enjoy it, so I bit down a little harder, which caused her moans to increase. I moved my lips from nipple to nipple, my hands still caressing her incredibly smooth and firm tit flesh. I moved my face into her cleavage, rubbing up and down, tickling the insides of her breasts with my stubble.

She was reaching her hand down to her crotch, so I regrettably left her tits, and continued my trek down her body, gently sliding her hand out of the way. I gently pecked each head of her six-pack, the unyielding rock-hard solidity of her unflexed abs a sharp contrast to the soft pliability of her huge tits.

A small strip of hair announced to my lips that they reached the Promised Land. I ran my tongue up and down the length of her pussy, sucking up the sweet juices from her sopping-wet box. I was nervous; Jamie was so masterful at touching me just right to extract the maximum amount of pleasure. I'd had very few girlfriends over the years, and very few opportunities to master my own craft, but I was determined to return the massive amounts of pleasure she'd given me over the past couple of days. I lashed my tongue back and forth across her clit; her moans of pleasure told me she appreciated the effort. I brought a couple fingers in to aid my tongue and began alternating fingers and tongue as I brought her to the height of arousal.

"Oh God, Paul. That feels so good." She reached down, grabbed me under the arms, and pulled me up her body until my lips met hers in a passionate kiss. "I want you inside me," she whispered in my ear as she flipped me over onto my back. She reached down and coaxed my cock back to attention, dangling her huge tits right in my face, which I all too eagerly tried to swallow whole.

Finally, my cock was engorged to its fullest, and she sheathed my shaft in her soggy love channel. Oh God! She was so wet, so tight. It felt so amazing as she impaled herself on the full length of my manhood. She rode me slowly at first, and then began increasing her pace and force with each thrust as we got closer and closer to orgasm. She closed her thighs tightly around my waist and I latched onto her jiggling mammaries as she thrust herself around me harder and harder.

Suddenly, there was a new sensation. The muscles of her love channel started contracting and expanding, massaging my cock as she continued her thrusts. I felt my cock grow larger than it ever had before, filling Jamie so fully I half expected the thing to pop out of her mouth. The extra size increased her pleasure as well, as quiet moans were overtaken by screams of ecstasy from us both. She thrust, harder and harder, faster and faster, all the while massaging my cock with her vaginal muscles until my ecstasy reached its apex and I bucked up with an intense orgasm while Jamie's own shouts and squirms told me she had climaxed as well.

We both rode out the intense, pleasurable sensation, before she finally pulled off of me and lowered herself gently to lay on my spent form. She ran her fingers gently through the hair of my chest, sighing in pleasure. "Mmmmm, that was wonderful."

"Are you kidding?" I said, still panting beneath her. "That was the most incredible experience I've ever had. God Jame, the things you can do... you were amazing."

"You liked that, did you?" She kissed me on the cheek. "Well, there's a lot more where that came from." She started nibbling at my neck.

"Whoa, slow down there. I'm not sure I'm... uh... ready to resume strenuous activities yet."

She pulled up from nibbling my ear with a devious grin on her face. "Is that right? Well, maybe there's something I can do to help you... harden your resolve." She rolled off of me to the edge of the bed, reached down to the floor, and brought up a foot-long bar of solid steel. It hardly took a psychic to see when this was going.

She climbed back up on top of me, sitting on my stomach. Her back arched, her breasts thrusting out so far I could barely see her face. She grabbed the bar with a hand at each end and held it out in front of her. "Do you honestly mean to tell me that there's nothing I can do to get you back in the mood?"

Even as she spoke I saw the metal bar start to buckle in the middle as her incredibly powerful arms began to bend the hopelessly-outclassed metal in half. I knew she was strong, impossibly strong, but seeing her perform such a difficult feat of strength so effortlessly was still amazing to watch.

She held out the bar to show it to me, now folded neatly in half. "I mean, surely there's something I can do to get you back up to mission-ready." She took the folded metal bar and slipped it between her tits. Most of the bar disappeared into her massive cleavage, but she left the tip sticking out so I could see it. She put her arms on either side of her chest and started squeezing her tits together.

At first, I couldn't tell what was happening, but then I noticed that her she was starting to flex her boobs. Slowly but surely, the gap between her tits caused by the folded bar started to close. Her chest expanded further and further, her tits getting closer and closer together until they were finally touching. She relaxed her flex, grabbed the end of the bar, and pulled it out of her cleavage. I could only stare in awe. Beside the small part that she left sticking out, the entire bar was crushed flat!

"Oh my God!" was, again, all I could manage. It was enough, that and the feeling of my fully erect cock slapping against Jamie's back was all she needed to know that I was ready once more.

"There, that wasn't so hard, was it?" She chuckled at her own joke. She reached back, and ran her hand along the length of my cock. "It is now. Let's get going, we still have a long night ahead of us."

I moaned in ecstasy. This was turning out to be the greatest day of my life.

snaggle321

 :thanks:

Another incredible chapter!!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yaji

great chapter, thanks.
i can see you got some inspiration from hallo789´s videos

sgsg69

Another great chapter and she really shows off and he finally gets to show her his appreciation..........well done!! K++

tmbosch

Any chance there is more to this story? It's one of the best ones here.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

toro

I second that, fantastic story

QBikk

Hi Guys,
I have the finished story in the collection I shared here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Look at the 4th post from the top.
Download the zip on the Link, it is inside.

spoonmaster

I forgot that I didn't finish this one yet.

There are two days left, here the first one.



Chapter 6 - Friday

I was awakened by a grumbling in my stomach. We had made our way to the bedroom yesterday well before dinner and Jamie had ravished me until I passed out from sheer exhaustion. The woman was insatiable. She took me six times, four more than I had ever been taken in a single night! I wouldn't have thought I had it in me, and maybe for any other woman, I wouldn't have.
But Jamie knew just how to get a rise out of me. Anytime I thought I couldn't get it up, she'd pull out something new to crush, bend, or lift. She seemed to have an endless supply of things stuffed all over the room for just such an occasion, and she really got into it. She loved showing off her strength almost as much as I loved watching.
She was nestled up beside me when I woke up, an arm and leg draped over my body. Once again she seemed wide-awake by the time I finally managed to force an eye open. "Don't you ever sleep?"
She nuzzled her head into my chest. "I got a solid four hours. You sleep too much."
I turned over and wrapped my arms around her. "That's because you drain all the energy out of me. I'm gonna need a week to recover from last night."
"Aw, you're not saying the little girl is too much for the big, strong man," she said in a mocking baby voice.
"Jame, you're too much for an army of men." She giggled in delight, clearly pleased with the response. "You were amazing last night. Damn, you did things I never thought a girl could do. You made me feel things I never thought a guy could feel."
She let her hand brush against my cock. "You weren't so bad yourself."
That brought up something that bugged me through most of the night. "Are you sure? I mean, God Jame, it seems like everything you do arouses me. You know just where to touch and just how to touch. And shit, the way you suck my cock – God, I've never felt like that before. And when I was inside of you, I never knew a girl could do that before. It's just, I haven't been with a whole lot of girls before and don't really have all that much practice... you know, pleasuring women. Meanwhile, you're completely amazing at getting me off. I don't know how I could ever compete."
She gave me a playful tap on the shoulder. "It's not a competition, silly. You were wonderful. And I'll tell you this: I've been with other men before – not a lot, but enough – and none of them ever made me feel half as good as you did last night. Not to mention that the reason you haven't had a whole lot of girlfriends in your life is because you spent it all taking care of me. And I have certainly never seen a guy with such a huge cock. Mmmmm, it's so big, it's hard for a girl to keep her hands off."
I felt myself swell with pride. It made a man feel good to know he could please his girl, especially if his girl was as gorgeous and amazing as Jamie was.
I shook my head in wonder at that statement. Not four days ago, I was certain that I would never be able to see Jamie as anything but a little sister. Now, as I looked down at her amazing, perfect form, I realized that all those old feelings were gone. They were replaced by something new, something amazing, something wonderful. "I love you."
I think it was how I said it, as much as what I said. Jamie looked up at me with that face that could melt a rock. She certainly wore her heart on her sleeve. "I love you, too."
We started to kiss, and I thought we might be on the way to some more sex, until my stomach growled angrily, tired of being ignored. Jamie gave me a look that made me laugh.
"Sorry sweetheart, but I'm famished; I've got to get some food. But don't worry, we have all day to be together."
"We have a lot longer than that." She pulled me off the bed. "Now come on, we've got to shower before we go." She grabbed my hand and led me to the enormous master bathroom, complete with a huge tiled shower that would easily fit the two of us and then some.
Jamie started up the shower, and then stood under the showerhead, letting the water wash over her body. I stared at her, transfixed at the sight of the water cascading all over her perfect physique. I just had to touch her.
I squirted soap into my hands, then started lathering up Jamie's body. She gave in to my touch, turning to let me spread soap from her powerful shoulders and broad back down to her tiny waist. She flexed her arms as I lathered them up, and I once more marveled at the hardness of her amazing muscles. She turned around, and I cleaned up her rock-hard abs before moving up to her remarkable rack. I made sure I spent an extra long time, getting those dirty fun-bags spotless.
Jamie was enjoying herself, squirming in my hands. I squirted a little more soap, and let my hand fall to her box, which was wet from more than just the water. She arched her back, moaning in passion as I rubbed soap over her pussy again and again and again. Jamie grabbed me around the shoulders, clutching me tightly as I brought her to orgasm. I continued working her clit, giving her the longest ride I could. When she was done, I knelt before her, cleaning her thick, solid thighs, and tight toned calves. She lifted her feet for me to clean, keeping perfect balance while standing on one leg. I topped off cleaning both feet by sucking each of her perfect toes one by one, something she clearly enjoyed.
I just sat there on the wet tile floor while she washed her hair. It felt kind of strange, yet appropriate, to be sitting at the feet of such an amazing creature. Jamie was so far beyond human in every way imaginable; it felt like I should be kneeling before her, instead of sitting. But I knew that's not what she would want. So I contented myself to sit there and watch.
Then it was my turn. Jamie took the soap and poured it all over her huge, sumptuous breasts. She erotically rubbed the gel all over her tits until they foamed up like twin soapy sponges. She brought me up to my knees, and proceeded to rub her lathered tits all over my chest, lifting me ever so slightly under the arms to soap up my stomach.
She turned me around, giving the same treatment to my back, and then turned me around again. Another application of soap, and then she grabbed one of my arms, and moved it all over, and between her tits. My cock was hard as a rock as Jamie rubbed her breasts all over my body, seductively swaying back and forth like a stripper.
Then it was time to wash my legs. She gave no thought to kneeling before me. Instead, she grabbed me by the hips, and easily lifted me off the ground, rubbing my legs up and down and all over her amazing chest. She lifted me so high to wash my feet that I nearly bumped my head on the ceiling.
Then, for the grand finale, she put me up against the wall, and held me there by pressing her chest against my stomach. She reached for the soap, and poured a steady stream of it right down into her cleavage. She tossed the bottle over her shoulders and grabbed my hips once more. Moving us out to the center of the shower, she slowly curled my body up thrusting my rigid cock right into her well-lubed cleavage. Have I mentioned how much I love getting titty-fucked, especially while being held off the ground? It was amazing! She went nice and slow (my weight was certainly no trouble for her titanic strength) letting me savor every stroke until I finally filled her cleavage with my seed. She moved us under the stream of water, and held me there between her tits, as my cum was rinsed off our bodies.
"Wow. I'd say we should shower like this everyday, but I'm not sure I'd ever get to work."
She lowered me back down to the ground. "You don't have to work if you don't want to. I'll make plenty of money for the both of us."
I cocked an eyebrow in surprise. "I'd think you were kidding, but I guess after all I've seen you do, I don't doubt that you could do just that."
She smiled up at me. "I told you, it's my turn to take care of you now. That means physically, emotionally, financially, and every other way you can imagine. I'm gonna treat you so good, you're gonna think you're in heaven. Now why don't you wash your hair; I'm getting hungry."
I got to the task of washing my hair, but far from sitting there and watching, Jamie got down on her knees before me and started working my cock with her mouth. It became a bit of a race for me, to see if I could finish washing my hair before she finished me. I had to rush the job just to beat her by a hair! Damn, she had a talented mouth.
She let me dress her, and I took joy in stretching a bra and tight tank top across the curves of her chest and sliding a short pair of shorts up her silky smooth legs. She dressed me as well, letting her hands linger on my own buff physique. My body was nothing compared to the perfection of hers, but she seemed happy with all the work I had put in at the gym.
We ate breakfast at the Pacific Beach Hotel in Waikiki, where they have an all you could eat breakfast buffet, which was just what I needed. I was starving. I helped myself to heaping plates of omelets, pastries, bacon, haupia French toast, hash browns, sausage, fresh fruit, and whatever else I could shove down my throat. Jamie ate a lot for a girl her size. I suppose all that power required a good bit of energy to sustain it.
The thought brought up an obvious question that I'm surprised I hadn't asked yet. "You know, Jame, I just love how amazingly strong you are. I mean, watching you curl a one-ton barbell with one hand is the kind of fantasy that I've had for a long time, but... you know, the thing is... isn't what you can do impossible? I mean, how can you... just how?"
She regarded me quietly for a moment, sipping her coffee as she thought about what she was going to say. "Do you have any idea what atavism is?"
I shook my head.
"It's the recurrence of an ancestral trait, usually due to genetic recombination."
The blank look on my face left little doubt how helpful that explanation was. Jamie couldn't help but to giggle at me.
"There are certain traits that have disappeared phenotypically, but don't necessarily disappear from an organism's DNA. The gene sequence exists, but it's inactive. Sometimes these sequences can be partially expressed. For example, some people have large teeth, reminiscent of the primates that we evolved from. Does that make sense?"
I leveled a sarcastic grin at her. "I think I see what you're talking about. You're saying that you're strong because you're parents are gorillas?"
She kicked me under the table with a wry grin of her own. "Do you really think I look like an ape?" She pressed her arms into her tits, causing her breasts to press up through the wide opening in her top. A pair of waiters passing by walked into each other, dropping their trays full of dishes to the ground with a crash.
I tried to speak, but the drool forming in my mouth got in the way.
Jamie gave an approving nod to my reaction, and seemed to entirely ignore the commotion she caused. "Actually, I've found, through the course of my studies, that everyone has all kinds of dormant gene sequences that have been passed down from parents, grandparents, great grandparents and so on and so on, all the way back to your most ancient of ancestors. The few such sequences that have already been discovered by scientists are mostly mundane, but there are literally millions of sequences that exist that no one has been able to decode yet.
"Well, to make a long story short, I discovered a gene sequence existing in a small population of women that includes coding that enhances the efficiency and control over muscle. I believe what I discovered is proof that Amazons once existed. And far from being some Greek myth given enhanced physical prowess from the goddess Athena, they were an actual society blessed with genes that enhanced their strength, speed and endurance to an amazing degree."
I was trying to wrap my head around what she was telling me. "So wait. You're telling me that there were actually real Amazons, thousands of years ago, and that you're one of their descendants?"
She nodded her head, a small smile on her face.
"And you're not the only one? There are others?"
Another nod.
"Wait... if there are all these descendents of Amazon women, why haven't I heard about other women who can toss men around like pillows?"
"Because the gene sequence is inactive. Throughout history, there have been stories of women who possess physical gifts that are beyond what is considered normal. But these are minor manifestations of the true nature of the gene. The full gene sequence is still suppressed in the woman's genetic code.
"But I've discovered a way to induce the gene with artificial stimulation. The degree of the stimulation being directly proportional to the amount of the genetic sequence that was... I guess 'unlocked' is the best way to describe it. I believe I was able to unlock the gene sequence fully in myself, making me the first true Amazon to exist in thousands of years."
For a long time, I didn't know what to say. It was all so surreal. "I don't know, Jame. It all sounds like a Michael Creighton book."
"I know. Believe me, it's weird for me too. I mean, you can't imagine what it was like. I had been working-out for years, trying to get as strong as I could, and I was pretty strong. I think you would have been pretty impressed with what I had been able to accomplish naturally. Then I found the Amazon Gene and discovered how to unlock it. All of the sudden, I was stronger than I could have ever believed. I was able to do things that were simply impossible. I kept at it for a couple of months, making sure I tapped every ounce of genetic ability I could, until I finally became what I am today. A woman with unfathomable strength; strength that you're just starting to get a taste of."
Suddenly, her phone dinged. I realized, strangely enough, that it was the first time either of us had gotten a call, text, or message all week.
She checked her message quickly, and then settled our tab. She seemed as anxious as she had at the beginning of the week when she was professing her love to me, and actually tripped as she led me out the door and back to the jeep.
"Is something wrong?" I was genuinely concerned. It was the first time I had seen her conduct herself with less-than-perfect grace all week. She must have been really distracted.
She seemed surprised I spoke. Very distracted indeed. My curiosity was peaking. "What? No, just organizing our day's itinerary." She tried to play it cool, but she was rushing her speech, and I think I saw her hand tremble a little bit. Something was definitely up.
Not that I was too concerned; so far every surprise I'd gotten this week had been a great one. But she hadn't seemed nervous up 'til now. Quite the contrary, her composure was one of the things that had helped me settle down and enjoy the week.
I drove home quite quickly, excited to see what she had in store for me. Jamie was practically quivering in the seat next to me. Not only that, but I think she was actually sweating!
She practically yanked me out of the car, and pulled me toward the main house of the villa. Her grip was so tight on my arm that it actually hurt a bit. For a second I was reminded of the movie we watched and how the actress used her great strength to hurt people. I quickly pushed the thought from my mind. That's not the kind of person Jamie was. But clearly something was up.
I was so absorbed with trying to figure out what was going on with Jamie that it took me a moment to realize the lights were all out in the house. Blinds were pulled over the windows, and long, flowing curtains covered the open wall. "What's going on, Jame?"
I was starting to get pretty excited.
Jamie's face was full of apprehension. She dragged me into the family room and sat me down on the plush couch. "Paul, look... I have another surprise for you, and I'm not sure how you're going to take it."
"Jame, are you kidding me, everything you've done so far this week has been incredible. I'm sure whatever you got planned for today is going to knock my..."
A loud synthesizer cut me off, followed by a pulsing drumbeat. A single light turned on, illuminating the center of the room directly in front of the couch we were sitting on. Suddenly Katie Perry, or Pink, or one of those chick singers started bellowing some lyrics. Then a figure appeared in the light.
It was a large figure wrapped in a loose-fitting trench coat. It had to be a huge coat, because this guy was massive. No, it wasn't a guy; the figure was thickly built, but the well manicured hand and painted nails holding a fedora up on a titled head didn't belong to any man. Nor did the feet sticking out of the bottom of the coat with toes painted the same color.
She pulled off the hat as she lifted her head, letting fiery red tresses fall in waves past her shoulder. She was pretty; I probably would have thought her beautiful, except that next to Jamie everyone else seemed a little more average. She had a fairer complexion than Jamie, bordering on pale. A light coating of freckles spangled a trim, angular face that spoke of a lean body below. But it was her eyes that drew my attention. I had never seen eyes so green. They burned with such an intense passion that I found myself gulping as I pushed back as far as I could into the couch.
She was shaking her body slightly to the beat, not the smooth seductive way that Jamie moved, but with an infectious energy that was ready to bubble up to the surface. She grabbed each side of her coat with her hands as she spun around to put her back to us. She stretched her arms out, peeling the coat from her torso to hold it straight out to either side.
Suddenly, the song quickly crescendoed. As the music hit its zenith, she whipped off her coat to reveal a body that was nearly naked underneath, save a posing suit.
My jaw dropped as I gawked at the most muscular woman I had ever seen. While Jamie's physique was shapely and toned, this woman's muscles were simply gigantic. Every limb bulged with powerful looking muscle, even while relaxed, though they weren't relaxed for long.
She began an upbeat, energetic posing routine set perfectly to the music. As she moved, large muscles became gargantuan. Her legs blew up bigger than her waist, her arms exploded into huge peaks of enormous muscle. Her back was a mountain range; her shoulders looked like she'd stuffed two bowling balls under her skin. She had an actual eight-pack of abs flanked by muscles that I didn't even know existed. She had a thick chest with powerful pectoral muscles covered by huge tits that gave Jamie's a run for their money. It was an incredible display of muscle, especially from a woman who had to be at least 6 feet tall. God, she must have weighed a ton.
She ended her routine in perfect time to the music with a double bicep flex that made me feel more than a little inadequate. When the music was done, I was speechless. Jamie was not.
She jumped off the couch clapping and cheering enthusiastically, much to the delight of our poser. Jamie ran over to the huge bodybuilder and leapt into her arms. The lady caught her easily, like she was made of tissue paper. She brought Jamie close and planted a kiss on her lips. I was a little stunned, especially when Jamie wrapped her arms around the woman and readily returned the kiss. They must be close.
Then the kisses turned more passionate. I looked on in shock as the woman slipped her tongue into Jamie's mouth. I was even more stunned when Jamie reciprocated! I sat there in stunned silence as my new girlfriend made out with this large woman. Clearly they were very, very close.
By the time they ended their lip-lock, my shock had resolved into anger. It only got worse when Jamie turned to look at me, still in the arms of this stranger, with that dreamy look that I thought was reserved for me.
"What the hell is this?" I asked tightly, trying unsuccessfully to hide my irritation.
Jamie was so distracted that she didn't recognize my tone. "Paul, this is Alyssa, but I call her Lys. She's my girlfr..."
It was more than I could stand. "I don't give a shit who she is!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. That certainly snapped Jamie out of her stupor. Though it didn't seem to faze this stranger in the least. "What the hell, Jamie! You drag me out to Hawaii, confess that you're madly in love with me, spend the whole week seducing me, get me to finally fall head over heels for you, and now you tell me you have a goddamned GIRLFRIEND!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!"
It was clearly not the reaction that Jamie had expected. She stared at me with a surprised look. "No... I didn't... I mean... she's not my... well she is, but that doesn't mean...."
"Save it! Jesus Christ." I got up and was going to storm out to try and collect my thoughts, but a small hand tightly gripping my wrist, stopping me from going anywhere.
"Paul, look, I'm sorry, I realize this doesn't look good. I thought you'd take it differently. You have to let me explain. It's not what you think."
I pulled at her arm uselessly for a few seconds before I gave in. I wasn't going to be able to force her to let me go, or do anything at all I guess. All there was to do was stand there and let her have her say. So I turned back to face her, with the most petulant look I could manage.
Jamie took a deep breath before starting. "Look, here's the thing. Everything I've said this week has been true. I love you, Paul. I love you so much, more than I ever thought possible. And I really did spend the last six years getting myself as strong as possible, as fast as possible, as athletic as possible, and as smart as possible. I did it all because I knew that it was what you fantasized about in a woman, and I wanted to be your fantasy.
And not just now, not just for this week, I want to be your fantasy girl for the rest of your life. I want to make all of your dreams come true, now and forever." Jamie took a breath and continued. "This week, last night, was better than I could have ever dreamed. Being with you, sharing this body with you, has been the most incredible experience of my life. I don't want that to end, not ever.
"The thing is, I got so strong, so powerful, so far beyond what any other normal human is capable of. And while there are certainly benefits to that, there are also some drawbacks. I mean, I can bend solid steel with my bare hands. I can crush a rock to dust between my tits, and it's all so effortless to me that I could do it by accident if I'm not careful.
"One of the things that I've been focusing on over the past year, after my strength got into the truly superhuman levels, was how to control my power, and I've gotten very good at it. As much pressure as I can generate with my limbs, I'm still capable of the softest touch, the gentlest grasp. I can perfectly control the amount of strength I exert down to the fraction of an ounce. So when we're together, when our bodies are entwined in the sweat throws of passion, I know without the shadow of a doubt, that I can share those moments with you without fear of hurting you in the least.
"But, there is a part of me that's... lets say... more aggressive. There are times when I don't want to curtail my most animalistic urges to keep from hurting you. There are times I want to give into that lust and escape into a world of unbridled passion. But I can't do that with you, or any normal person for that matter. I'd rip you apart in seconds. I needed someone who I could let go with, someone who could withstand my more aggressive side.
"I met Lys when I was training my body, before I underwent the gene therapy. She was one of the strongest female powerlifters in the world, and I thought she'd be well suited to help me realize my fullest potential. Anyhow, once I found out that I was descended from Amazons, and how to unlock my true potential, I tested Lys. It was hardly a surprise that she was also an Amazon descendant, so I gave her the same gene therapy that I gave myself, and sure enough, her power multiplied exponentially. Now she's almost as strong and as tough as I am.
"I have found other Amazons over the last year, but I've... curtailed their full development. Lys is the only person in the world close to as powerful as I am. Around her, I can be someone I can't be with anyone else, and there are times I love to be like that.
"Besides that, Lys is my best friend, and naturally has the same needs. So it's not that I love Lys more than I love you. I don't love anyone more than I love you, Paul. Lys knows that and accepts it. But I need her, just like I need you, if in a different way."
She paused finally, trying to gauge my reaction. "I know this is weird, and not what you wanted, but what about what has happened this week hasn't been weird. Honestly, I really think we can make this work. And I think you may wind up really enjoying it."
Jamie and Alyssa, who had yet to say a word, seemed content to give me a moment to think. My anger had subsided as she explained herself, though I was still confused. How was I supposed to react to this? Shit, how many guys have their girlfriends invite another woman into their lives? I know a lot of guys who would kill for the opportunity. But all I saw was a ton of potential problems.
"What if I wind up loving her more than I love you? What if we wind up hooking up one day? Or if we decide that we want to be alone without you?"
Both girls chuckled at that. "I wouldn't worry about that." It was the first thing Alyssa said. She spoke with a noticeable Irish accent. "You're not my type."
That made me a little defensive. No one liked to be rejected out of hand. "How do you know? You don't even know me. You could wind up falling for me."
Alyssa gave me a toothy smile. "I seriously doubt it; I'm not into blokes."
I was startled by the abruptness of her statement, and by the fact that I hadn't put two and two together yet.
"As for the two of you hooking up." Jamie said from beside me. "I don't think that's going to be an issue either."
"Yeah, I guess not, if she doesn't like men." Was I actually becoming okay with this? Jesus, what would my parents think?
"Not exactly," she continued. "Paul, I told you I was going to fulfill your every fantasy didn't I? Can you honestly tell me that you've never fantasized about having two beautiful women at once?"
That caused a double take. "I'm sorry, what?"
Alyssa was slowly moving closer to me. Jamie was peeling off her tank top next to me. "I said, you don't have to worry about hooking up with Alyssa, because I'll be with you when you do, sharing in all the fun."
My mind went numb as it tried to process what Jamie was saying. Could this really be happening to me?
"I know you don't know Alyssa yet, but that will change." Jamie was pulling her shorts off. Alyssa was removing her posing outfit, standing right in front of me. Damn was she big! Even in a relaxed state, her muscles bulged out to gigantic proportions. "But until you do get to know her, I think you'll find that she has certain attributes that you'll like."
Alyssa crouched down in front of me; her huge breasts right at eye level and a predatory look on her face. "I know if you love Jamie, you love a fine doorful of tits." Alyssa grabbed my wrists, and pulled my hands right onto her humongous chest. Jamie was now pulling off my shorts and boxers, tossing them casually to the side. "Are these boobies big enough for you? They sure look it. If you want to play with them, that would be grand fine." She started moving my hands across the vast expanse of her chest. Pushing my hands into her soft pillows. Her skin wasn't as smooth as Jamie's, nor were her tits as perfectly soft, but they were every bit as big, if not bigger, and they felt plenty wonderful.
Jamie had pulled off her bra, exposing her own massive mammaries. She took one of my hands from Alyssa's breasts and moved it to her own. "And don't forget these little things. Do you think there's anyone else in the world who has so much boob at his disposal?" The two girls giggled musically at the quip. My senses were overwhelmed with the massive amounts of tit flesh at my disposal.
"And I'm not just a big body and a set of huge tits; I'm stronger than an ox." Alyssa reached down and grabbed the bottom of the couch with one of her hands. Then, without any fanfare, she lifted the couch right up into the air. Jamie, me, and the couch must have weighed close to 500 pounds all told. Alyssa held us all up as easily as if we were filled with hot air. "Actually, I'm considerably stronger than team of oxen."
My senses were going in overdrive. In a billion years, I would have never thought to meet a woman strong enough to lift me overhead. Now, I knew two who could do so with ease; both beautiful, and both apparently eager to please.
Alyssa looked up at us, her green eyes, twinkling like emeralds, delighted at my expression. The predatory look was still on her face. "And while I may not be into guys," she said, lowering the couch slightly, still holding it with a single hand, "Jamie made sure to teach me how to pleasure them." I felt Jamie's hand behind me, pushing me toward the edge of the couch. "So when we're together, I can make you feel things you've never felt before." And with that, she slipped her lips around my cock.
Holy shit! I couldn't believe this was happening! For a second, I was worried about what Jamie would say, but all worry evaporated when she took my head and shoved it into her cleavage. I must have died and gone to heaven!
Alyssa worked my cock with surprising skill for someone who was exclusively into chicks. Not only that, but it felt different than when Jamie did it. Jamie was gentle, sensual; she maximized every second of contact with my cock, moving her lips around me with the precision of a surgeon. Alyssa attacked my cock with an aggressive passion that left me breathless. It was a different method, but just as effective.
As she sucked me off, she reached up with her free hand and started fingering Jamie's pussy. All the while, Jamie smothered my face with her awesome tits. Remarkably, Jamie and I climaxed together. Alyssa pulled me out of her mouth just in time, and looked up at us both with satisfaction as we clutched each other tightly in our throws of ecstasy. She gently set the couch down and sat down on the other side of me, rubbing her naked body against mine as Jamie nestled up against me on the other side.
"Wow," was all I could manage.
The two ladies giggled on either side of me. "I think he might approve of our arrangement," Jamie cooed in my ear.
"Why wouldn't he? He's got two hot, sexy, promiscuous girls with super-strong bodies ready to do his every bidding. I can't imagine there are a whole lot of guys out there who would object to that set-up."
I looked over at Alyssa, who smiled pleasantly at me. "Hi, I'm Paul; nice to meet you."
"Ha, sure look it. It's nice meeting you too, Paul." She looked me up and down appraisingly. "Jamie failed to mention what a big boy you were."
I gave myself a once over. I had some good size, though not great definition; I had always trained more for strength than muscle size. I flexed my bicep, feeling it with my hand. "I used to think so," I said with a meaningful look at Alyssa. "Now, I'm not so sure."
"Don't cover it up; come on, let us see," Jamie asked eagerly.
I gave Alyssa another nervous glance, but thought, what the hell. I lifted my arms and flexed my biceps for all I was worth. The nice-sized bicep I'd always been proud of emerged. Jamie and Alyssa both looked on approvingly before grabbing a hold and feeling my muscles. "How big are they?" asked Alyssa.
I gave her bulging, yet relaxed arm a glance before answering. "Eighteen-and-a-half inches."
Jamie, at least, seemed impressed. "Very nice. All right, Lys. Show him what you got."
I let my arms down and took a big gulp. I figured I probably had an inch or two on Alyssa in height, but just looking at her relaxed arm, I had no misconception as to where this was going.
With a look of supreme confidence, Alyssa raised her arm straight out. Oh God. The thing looked big watching her pose from several feet away. Now, sitting here right next to her, it looked simply mammoth. Then she flexed. A gigantic mountain of muscle erupted from her arm, climbing up to the highest peak I had ever seen, man or woman. Her muscle was perfectly shaped, like it was sculpted from my wildest dreams. I could only gape at the sheer size of her incredible arm. "Ho... how big?"
Alyssa's smile split her face. "Not that big. It's about 54 centimeters."
I couldn't for the life of me remember how many centimeters were in an inch. Of course Jamie quickly provided the answer. "That's a bit over 21 inches," she whispered into my ear.
Holy shit! I had never seen an arm so big! In spite of myself I lifted my arm and flexed next to hers. There was simply no contest, in size or shape. Alyssa had me beat by a country mile.
"Mmmmm," Jamie cooed as she climbed on me to get a good feel for both of our arms. "I sure have a thing for big, muscular lovers."
"And I think I speak for us both when I say your wee powerful body is just what we love," Alyssa replied.
Jamie flexed her own comparatively small muscle. What it may have lacked in size, it more than made up for in shape and definition. "Yeah, I'm not anywhere near as big as you guys. But I make up for it with sheer, awesome power." She gave Alyssa a mischievous look. "I think it's time we showed Paul here these bodies in action."
"Ooo, you read my mind."
I asked if we were going to head back to the gym so the girls could lift the 2200-pound barbell that was still set up. The two girls laughed at me like I was telling some joke.
"Sweetie," Jamie said, "one little ton is nothing compared to what these bodies are capable of. Today, we're really going to blow your mind."
We all got dressed and hopped into the jeep. Alyssa took the wheel, and drove us to a small clearing in a remote section of the island. We pulled up next to a tall object covered by a tarp. Alyssa pulled off the tarp to reveal a high backed, comfy looking armchair. Jamie led me over to the chair, sat me down on it, made sure I was comfortable, crouched down next to me, and lifted me and the chair high up over her head with one arm.
She made her way through the woods, bearing my weight with no problem at all. Alyssa led, clearing our path of any obstructions.
Our destination was about an hour's stroll through the brush. Jamie carried me easily the whole time. What we finally arrived at was not quite what I expected; we were in a large, rocky clearing, nestled in a quiet valley. Sitting in the clearing were five vehicles: a Honda Accord, a Ford Escape, a pair of GMC pickup trucks, and a Hummer. All of the vehicles looked used and were scattered around the clearing.
"I didn't realize trucks were deciduous to the area." I said, wondering how they got an armada of cars in the middle of nowhere.
"If you throw around enough money, you can get almost anything you want." Jamie answered with a playful voice. "Don't worry, no plants or animals are going to be harmed in what you're going to see here today."
Jamie set me down in my comfortable chair near the center of the clearing, a decent distance from all of the vehicles. She plopped down on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. "All right, Lys, you go first."
Alyssa sauntered over to the Escape. My heart was already pounding with excitement at what I was sure I was about to see. Jamie leaned over to whisper lightly into my ear. "That's a five year old Ford Escape. It weighs a bit more than 3000 pounds."
I gulped, 1000 pounds more than the barbell Jamie had lifted yesterday. How strong were these ladies?
I was about to find out. Alyssa walked right up to the front of the SUV, the heavier end, and crouched down. She reached under the bumper, getting a good grip, and then with no fanfare what-so-ever, stood up, easily lifting the front end of the car as she did.
Never in my life had I ever thought to see a girl display such amazing strength. And the feat didn't seem to tax her in the least. She glanced over her shoulder, and blew us a kiss, then curled the front end of the SUV up to her bountiful chest. She did a couple of reps, making it look easy. At the top of her last rep, she adjusted her grip on the bumper, and then pressed the front end of the car high over her head. Her muscles were barely bulging, speaking to the ease with which she was performing the feat.
She started walking her hands along the bottom of the car, until she got near the middle. Then she reached out one of her hands toward the rear of the car, and brought the back end of the car up, level with the front. She turned to face us, a huge smile on her face, and a 3000-pound vehicle held high up over her head. My cock nearly burst from my shorts!
Jamie giggled in my ear. "Yeah, I thought you'd like that. But watch, she's just getting started."
Alyssa did a couple of overhead presses with the vehicle, smiling the whole time. Then she turned towards a large boulder, several times the size of the SUV she was holding. She ran toward the boulder, SUV still held overhead. Once she got a few yards away, she hurled the car toward the gigantic rock.
The car slammed into the rock with incredible force, shattering windows, and crumpling the front end of the vehicle like a tin can. I could only stare in stunned silence at the incredible carnage.
But Alyssa wasn't done. She walked to the crumpled hood, and reached her arms out as far as they would go, gripping either side of the hood. The muscles in her back, shoulders and arms flared as she squeezed with all of her might. The car stood no chance. The whole front of the SUV started to compress under the unyielding might of her tremendous body. Soon she had squeezed the hood to half of its regular size.
Maintaining her grip around the hood, Alyssa lifted. The back end of the car came easily up off of the ground. She took a second to make sure she had a good grip, and then swung the back end of the SUV into the huge boulder. Again, glass shattered, and metal shrieked as the rear of the car was crushed against the huge rock.
Still holding the crumpled remains of the car off the ground, she swung the car around once more, this time resting the rear of the vehicle against the rock. She then released her crushing hug, and established a new grip on the front of the car. With the slightest of grunts, Alyssa leaned into the car. It was like watching a car get crushed by a hydraulic press. The Escape had no chance to resist the unstoppable might of the powerful woman. Slowly but surely, the once-huge vehicle was crushed up against the side of the boulder, compressing the former car into a squarish heap of mangled metal.
Once the destruction was done, Alyssa hefted the huge hunk of metal up onto her shoulder and sauntered back over to us, a satisfied look on her face. She dropped the remains of the car at my feet, the ground shaking under the weight of the vehicle. "What do you think about that?" Alyssa asked in a husky voice.
"Holy shit!" My mind was too overwhelmed to form any other rational thought. Both girls giggled.
Jamie hopped off my lap. "Okay, my turn." She skipped off toward the Hummer.
Alyssa plucked me up off the chair, sat down herself, and then set me on her lap. Her entire body was like sitting on a stone, except her soft, pillowy breasts. She unzipped my fly and whipped out my cock, which she began to slowly stroke. "That an H2. Weighs almost twice as much as the Escape."
My eyes bugged out. 6000 pounds! Three times what she lifted yesterday! I looked at Alyssa with an incredulous look. "No way!"
Alyssa smiled at me. "Pay attention, you're not gonna wanna miss this."
Jamie skipped over to the side of the Hummer, the huge truck simply dwarfing the petite powerhouse. Like Alyssa did before her, she crouched down gripping the undercarriage. And like Alyssa did, she lifted the whole side up off the ground with frightening ease.
But Jamie didn't stop to do curls. She kept lifting the truck higher and higher, until her arms were stretched all the way over her head. The Hummer was nearly to the point of tipping over. Jamie went up on her tiptoes, which gave her the final thrust she needed to tip the titanic truck over onto its side.
I thought that was it – hell that was amazing enough – but Jamie was far from done. She looked over the bottom of the Hummer for a few seconds, and then placed her hand over her chosen spot of the undercarriage. She then pressed her hand into the metal of the car chassis. Solid steel deformed around her fingers as she thrust her hand into the car like it was made of butter. She squeezed a large clump of metal, creating a handhold then moved her hand back and forth, sliding the Hummer across the ground, making sure she had a good grip. Then she repeated the action with her other hand.
Once she had a firm grip established, she started her lift. Using nothing but the unstoppable power of her arms, she levered the entire 6000 pounds of Hummer straight up off the ground. Her mighty limbs barely seemed to strain as she lifted the gigantic vehicle all the way up over her head. I probably would have cheered, but Alyssa's hand on my cock had brought me to such a state of arousal I could hardly think of anything else.
I thought she was done, but she kept holding the Hummer overhead, a big smile on her face. Suddenly, I heard a faint sound of metal being rended. The sound got louder and louder. I was staring at the Hummer, wondering what was going on. Wait a second, was it starting to bow in the middle!
With a sudden crash, the windows on the truck shattered, spraying shards of glass all around Jamie. Now the bend was evident. She was bending the Hummer in half! While holding the 6000-pound vehicle overhead!
The body of the Hummer continued to buckle and deform, as it was unable to withstand the impossible force of Jamie's amazing arms. As the front and back ends of the truck got closer to each other, Jamie shifted her grip, thrusting her hand through the front and rear bumpers, and continued to pull until the entire damn thing was folded in half above her. It was simply the most amazing, erotic display of power I'd ever seen! Made even more amazing by the fact that Alyssa had brought me to the peak of my orgasm right when Jamie was done her bending. These two women made a deadly combination.
Jamie carried the folded car right up to me, dropping it on the ground next to the mangled Escape, again causing the ground to shake slightly. "I don't believe it. You're incredible."
Jamie smiled, pulling me up off of Alyssa's lap. "I know. Now it's Lys's turn to show you how incredible she is."
Not to be outdone, Alyssa made her way to the twin pickup trucks. Jamie put me back in the chair, and plopped back down on my lap. "Those are two GMC Sierras. They each weigh about 5000 pounds."
The two pickups were sitting side by side, only a few feet apart. Alyssa moved to stand between them facing us. She reached her right hand to the truck on her right, and seized the back of the cab near the base of the window. Her hand easily squeezed the metal of the frame to form a convenient handhold. She repeated the maneuver with the other truck.
Once she had a firm grip on the two pickups, she took several deep breaths. She crouched down slightly, and then with a little grunt, she heaved up. For just a second, nothing happened. Then, both cars started to rise up off their suspensions simultaneously. Her arms trembling with the strain, but Alyssa continued to lift, until finally, all four tires from both cars had been lifted off the ground. She continued to lift the trucks higher, and higher until she had her arms straight out to her sides, each supporting the weight of a 5000-pound pickup at the ends of her arms!
I watched in stunned awe as Alyssa held the pose for several moments. Her arms trembled with the effort. Suddenly, with a loud scream, she thrust the two pickups high above her head, sending them crashing together with such force, that the rooves of the two cabs crumpled in a spray of broken glass. The shards of broken glass fell freely down on top of Alyssa, but not a single one penetrated her skin. She was as indestructible as she was powerful.
She held the two trucks overhead for a second, before peeling them apart, and crashing them back together. Again and again she slammed the Sierras together like she was playing the two largest cymbals in the world. She smashed them together with such force, that soon, neither was recognizable as a truck at all. With a grunt, she flung the two beaten up pickups out to her sides, away from her body. They both sailed a dozen yards before crashing to the ground.
"Oh my god!" I just couldn't even conceive of such strength.
"Incredible, isn't she." Jamie had taken to fondling her own breast as she watched the display, clearly turned-on by Alyssa's amazing power. As soon as Alyssa discarded the trucks, Jamie leapt from my lap and launched herself into Alyssa's arms. The two attacked each other like wild animals. Clawing at each other's powerful bodies with grips strong enough to crush steel. For the first time, I was truly grateful that Jamie had someone like Alyssa. There was no way I could survive the furious onslaught I was witnessing.
The two women fell to the ground, ripping off each other's shorts. Panties were shredded with no regard. Jamie dove her head down into Alyssa fiery red bush, while Alyssa grabbed two handfuls of Jamie's hair so tightly I was stunned she didn't pull any out. Alyssa rocked back and forth, moaning in sweet ecstasy as Jamie serviced her lover with the same skill she used to take care of me. I moved closer to get a better view, hoping for pointers, and more than a little turned-on by the two superwomen going at it.
It wasn't long at all before Jamie had brought Alyssa to the height of arousal. The huge woman's muscle-packed thighs tensed and bulged around Jamie's head with enough power to pop a beer keg. Jamie took it without any apparent discomfort.
Once she came down from her orgasm, the big woman attacked Jamie with a primal ferocity. She grabbed her huge tits, squeezing them hard with her powerful hands, to Jamie's delighted moans. Then it was Alyssa's turn to dive into Jamie's muff. She worked Jamie's crotch with her mouth for a while, before bringing her mouth up to attack Jamie's breasts while she finished her with her hand. Jamie writhed in the same orgasmic throws as Alyssa just did. I was getting hard myself just watching.
Jamie took care of that. As soon as she saw my hard on, she walked over to me, slipped a hand under my butt and lifted me right up into the air until my cock was level with her mouth. She proceeded to suck my cock with a ferocious passion, still careful to be sure not to do me harm, only pleasure.
Finally, when we were all satisfied, we plopped down to the ground, entwined in each other's bodies. My mind was still working to process the incredible sight I just witnessed.
"I can't believe how strong you two are; I mean, it's mind blowing. In my wildest dream of being with a strong woman, I never thought I would meet one woman a fraction of your power, let alone two."
"I'm glad you like it. Alyssa and I spent a lot of time developing our bodies to be this strong. It would be pretty disappointing if we didn't blow your mind."
"Just out of curiosity, I guess for a reference, are there any guys that can lift even the smallest of those cars over his head?"
Jamie and Alyssa both smiled. Jamie answered the question while Alyssa got to her feet and walked over to the crumpled cars. "Actually, I guess the easiest way to lift the heaviest weight possible overhead is the clean and jerk, where you yank the weight to your chest, and then drop under it so your legs can help you with the lift. The world record, for that lift is 580 pounds, less than a quarter of what the Ford Escape weighed."
While Jamie lectured, Alyssa was grabbing the crushed cars and placing them on a large metal platform a couple yards from where we sat.
"Let me put it this way. Every year, they have a World's Strongest Man Competition, where they invite the 30 strongest men in the world to compete in various strength challenges. If all 30 contestants were able to clean and jerk the world record weight, which they can't, not even close, then they'd be able to lift a little more than 17,000 pounds combined." She nodded over to the stack of cars Alyssa was making. "Now Alyssa is stacking the remains of the two Sierras, the Escape, and the Hummer on that metal platform. The four cars alone are 19,000 pounds, with the metal platform; it probably tops 21,000 pounds, or well more than the combined weight of the 30 strongest men in the world. Lys, why don't you show him what you got."
Alyssa crouched down under the platform. My heart practically stopped as I realized what she was going to do.
She had the platform resting on her shoulders, with her upturned palms on either side for support. She took a second to establish a proper grip, and then she rose up to her feet. I watched in sheer disbelief as the entire 21,000 pounds of car and platform were raised up off the ground by the strength of this one woman.
She took a moment to steady herself. And then with a little grunt, and using nothing but her arms, she pressed the platform, and it's load, high into the air over her head.
"Alyssa pressed that over her head without the help of her legs, a much more difficult maneuver. But as you can see, she's handling it pretty well."
Alyssa lowered the ginormous weight down to her head, and then, with the barest of grunts, pressed it back up. She did another rep, and another, and another.
"As you can see," Jamie said as Alyssa continued her reps, "Alyssa is stronger than the 30 strongest men in the world combined." Alyssa was having only the slightest trouble performing the lift, but despite her effort, she continued to do rep after rep, after rep. "Or should I say much, much, much stronger."
I watched in sheer amazement at the female behemoth perform the most earth-shattering display of strength the world had ever seen. Fifty-six times she pressed the platform and it's load over her head, until she could finally do no more. She let the load crash to the ground behind her as she shook out her weary arms.
I glanced over at Jamie with a hopeful look on my face. "Can, uh... can you do that too?"
Jamie smiled at me and patted me on the head. She got up wordlessly and walked over to the Honda Civic. I had forgotten that it was even there. At first glance, it seemed weird to me that they would save the smallest car for last, but Jamie walked right by it, running her finger along the hood. I wondered for a second what she was up to. Then I noticed where she was going.
She walked right up to the huge boulder that Alyssa used to destroy the first car. The thing was huge, several times larger than the Escape that Alyssa crushed against it. She disappeared behind the gigantic rock. My mind raced through the possibilities of what she could possibly be keeping back there.
Then the boulder started to move.
At first, it was just shaking a little bit, and thought it was from something big moving behind it, then I realized the boulder itself was moving. I watched in absolute awe as this ginormous stone started to rise up from the ground. I had no idea how much the thing weighed, but it was bigger than the trucks they were lifting, not to mention solid rock; I was sure it was many times heavier.
That didn't stop the rock from rising higher and higher up in the air until Jamie appeared beneath it, holding it across her back like a female atlas. She was standing in a little hole, which was attached to a trench that looked like it was dug out so that Jamie could get under the mountainous rock. She took a moment to set her feet, and then, with a loud primal scream, she thrust the huge boulder up over her head, using little more than the strength of her arms. My jaw dropped at the Herculean feat. Hell, I doubt Hercules himself would have been able to manage what Jamie was managing. She wasn't managing it without difficulty. For the first time this week, I noticed Jamie's arms tremble with the strain of her feat.
She slowly turned around, and then walked out of the trench, still held the boulder overhead. She walked toward Alyssa and me. With every step, her foot sunk into the ground under the tremendous weight she was supporting. She finally stopped before me, her face was sweating; her entire body was trembling with effort.
Up close the boulder looked even bigger! Jamie looked so small in comparison, like a big meatball stuck on top of a little toothpick. Jamie was no toothpick though. Every limb of her body was bulging to its fullest, every muscle stood out in sharp relief as she poured all of her effort into the superhuman feat. Her thick chest heaved up and down hypnotically as she sucked in huge amounts of air. She looked magnificent.
She stood there for what seemed like forever; sweat drenching her entire body. I was so entranced by the sight; I hardly noticed that Alyssa had pushed the Civic right up next to her. Even the super powerful Alyssa was quick to get out of the way of the gigantic stone. She moved over next to me, and lifted me out of the chair, moving us both a little further back from Jamie and her impossibly heavy load.
"How...ha...how mu...how..." I was so overcome; I couldn't even get the question out.
Alyssa leaned over until her lips were next to my ear. "It takes 80,000 pounds of pressure to crush a car," she said, faking a horrible British accent.
Suddenly, with a loud grunt, and a tremendous heave, Jamie pushed the gigantic boulder away from her, and then quickly dove out of the way. The results were immediate and staggering. The rock slammed down to the ground in seconds, the Civic offering no more resistance to the gargantuan weight than a bag of tissues would. The car was smashed flat under the tremendous weight of the boulder.
Jamie walked back to us, gasping from her Herculean effort. "I'm guessing that boulder weighed a bit more than 80,000 pounds. It was pretty close to my max. I could probably only do a couple reps with it."
Only a couple of reps! I remembered just yesterday when I was worried she'd have trouble lifting 850 pounds. Now she lifted close to 100 times as much. Her power was simply mind-boggling.
The balance of the day was filled with debauchery. We left the clearing, Jamie assuring me that a company was coming to clean up our mess, and made our way back to the villa. There we enjoyed endless food, absolute nudity, free flowing alcohol, and lots and lots and lots of sex. Jamie was insatiable, Alyssa too. They both took turns getting me off and performing acts of mind-blowing sex. Whenever I got too exhausted to go on, they turned their attentions on each other, making sure I had a clear view of their erotic make out sessions. By the end of the evening, I had picked up a thing or two, much to the delight of Jamie.
I never wanted the day to end. It had to be, without a doubt, the most spectacular day of my life. But eventually, my exhausted body succumbed to sleep. I was met with the most amazing dreams ever, extending my day into a perpetual state of bliss.

Wookey

Wow. Thanks. Not sure where you can take story from here.  If it is the end thank you for a great read

ThomasElliot

Holy crap, that was awesome. This is how you write a goddess story.