Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583117 Posts in 74634 Topics by 30339 Members - Latest Member: DanMeyer June 17, 2024, 07:57:16 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Despicable Men
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Despicable Men  (Read 48903 times)

Offline wanat

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Despicable Men
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2019, 02:43:13 am »
This was an excellent chapter!

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2019, 10:58:03 am »
Do you plan to make a longer time jump? I love the fact shi is already taller than his dad.

There will be some time jumps, yes. Not sure yet how long they'll jump, though. On one hand, I like the sudden shock effect. On the other hand, I have so much ideas for what can still happen. ::) Usually, I kind of just make up to when I'll jump as I write along, so we'll see what the future brings.

Thanks for the kind words, guys! That's what keeps me going!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2019, 03:34:15 pm »
Yes i like where thos is going looking forward  to when she encounters  some teenage  boy's  so she can finally  put those muscles to the test.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2019, 06:24:25 pm »
She'll definitely meet some guys in the near future, but first, she needs to get bigger. Luckily, her grandparents are always there to support her.

Once inside, without hesitation, Sarah removed her blouse, leaving her standing in a t-shirt that looked a few sizes too small. The letters on the front were completely distorted, it only managed to cover half of her tummy and while the sleeves were supposed to be at least two inches long, they didn’t even get to her arms, tightly stretched right beneath the caps of her strong shoulders. She wasn’t ripped by any means, but it was obvious that beneath a thin layer of baby fat, her body was covered in quite large, smooth muscles. If felt good to finally show her body.

As the old couple turned around to join her inside, their jaws dropped. They’d never seen such big muscles on a girl in their long lives, let alone an eight-year-old one, let alone their granddaughter. “A healthy body indeed,” the blonde girl spoke as she proudly flexed her biceps, her arms swelling to slightly over fourteen inches around, “do you have anything around here that I can lift? I’ve only had two workouts today.”

“I don't know, dear,” grandma spoke as she flexed own thin, flabby, right arm and no muscle whatsoever appeared, “I’m afraid I haven’t been working these for a long time now.” Her arms were about ten inches around, which translates in being roughly half the size of her granddaughter’s strong looking limbs. But from the looks of it, the young girl was probably more than twice as strong. “I might have some small dumbbell laying around somewhere, but I don’t think it’s going to do much for you. But feel free to use anything you can find around the house to lift!”

They had to admit being a bit shocked at first, but Sarah’s grandparents were immediately supportive of their darling girl as she’d explained why she wanted to get stronger. Seeing her muscular body tense up as she spoke about her mother’s killer, they immediately realised the severity of her hatred, and they understood. No matter how much anger was boiled up in her young mind, no matter how big and strong she managed to build her body, she’d always be their little “puppet”, and they’d always support her. They didn’t mind buying all the chicken and eggs she could possibly eat. They didn’t mind that she didn’t take much time to hang out and play games with them. They didn’t mind as she moved their heavy furniture around the house. At first, they tried moving it back in the evening, but quickly found that they were barely able to do so, let alone without injuring themselves, even if they worked together. Not only didn’t they not mind any of these things, they were amazed at her determination and focus, they were proud of their little girl.

And as the first month passed, it was clear that it hadn’t been for nothing. Just a few days shy of her ninth birthday, she’d shot up almost another two inches, and she’d gotten stronger as well. One of her favourite exercises was deadlifting one side of the heavy, oaken couch in the living room. After some time, however, the roughly 200 pounds of resistance that it provided was no longer enough to give her muscles a burn, even after a seemingly endless number of repetitions. Until one day, as she entered the living room in full workout gear, her young, muscular body on full display, and her grandparents were sitting in the couch that she wanted to use, attentively watching some boring soap. But that’s when she got an idea. Without saying a word, she walked to one side of the couch, grasped the underside and slowly lifted it up. With the added weight of both of her grandparents, her young body needed to work hard in order to lift the combined weight of about 350 pounds. Unprepared for what had just happened, the elderly couple was surprised at first, but now completely mesmerised by the sight of their young granddaughter’s incredible feat of strength. After lifting the couch until her waist level and carefully putting it down again, most of her muscles were burning from the effort. But she loved it, and so she did it again, and again, and again, until she couldn’t anymore. And then, just as quickly as she’d appeared and tortured her growing body, just as quickly did she disappear again, into the kitchen, to find some chicken, eggs, or anything that contained protein.

Offline law94

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2019, 08:38:17 pm »
Great chapter and Sarah didnt has de puberty yet.

Offline Vandar_savage

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2019, 10:51:21 pm »
^Agreed!

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2019, 05:08:05 pm »
It's been some time, but I'm back.

Next, it'll probably make a time jump to when her dad comes back. Can't decided whether that'll be one, two or three years. We'll see.

For her ninth birthday, her grandparents had bought her a way too expensive set of weights. Mostly out of fear, for their furniture, and partly because they weren’t too comfortable being used as living dead weight by their nine years old granddaughter. Sarah, of course, was incredibly grateful, which she tactfully showed by nearly crushing the brittle ribs of her comparatively tiny grandparents in a warm hug. 

Enveloping each of them in one of her burly arms, reaching down and around the five inches shorter elderly couple, she noticed how strong her arms looked, especially compared to the weak bodies that she was holding. Her youthful, smooth and especially strong looking arms seemed to be three times as thick as their old, thin and wrinkly ones—and it wasn’t just size. Sarah also couldn’t help but notice how easily they succumbed as she drew them in, offering no resistance to the strong limbs of the young girl. Out of curiosity, she ever so slightly increased the pressure of her hug by carefully flexing the big muscles in her arm and shoulders. She already knew that she enjoyed watching her muscles swell and harden beneath her skin, because it made her feel strong, but when she felt the frail bodies caving and compressing in under these growing muscles, well, that was something else. Feeling the bones in their shoulders and ribs bend against her hard muscles made her feel more than strong. Realising she wasn’t even using most of her strength made her feel invincible. Realising what the consequences would be if she were to use all of her strength made her feel like a goddess. 

It was at that exact moment that both of her grandparents, their heads perched back and chins resting on one her big and strong shoulders, let out a faint gasp. The elderly couple was having trouble breathing by being crushed into the muscular preteen that was their granddaughter. Quickly, the young girl let go of them and profoundly apologised. She loved her grandparents and never meant to harm them. She’d gotten a little excited about her present, and then a lot more excited about her strength, that’s all.

After catching their breath, the elderly couple quickly forgave the young girl. They couldn’t confirm, however, that they were completely at ease with what had just happened. They, too, had realised that she hadn’t nearly used all of her strength. They had felt a shiver running through her muscular body as she was slowly flexing her powerful arms and, despite some feeble struggles, their aging bodies caved against her awesome strength. Mostly, though, they were proud of their little girl. Proud of her determination, willpower, and proud of the level of self-control she had just displayed. Yes, they had definitely realised what this shiver meant; their precious little girl would get addicted not only to becoming stronger, but also to exerting this newly strength on something else than cold steel and furniture. She loved not only being strong, but being stronger. And with all the new weights she suddenly had access to, boy, stronger she was going to get.

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2019, 02:16:56 am »
Oh wow I'm loving this. You certainly know how to tantalize and torture with the slow burn!

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2019, 12:55:33 pm »
My lack of patience has decided. From now on, it's going to be mostly action. There will be some flashbacks in later chapters.

It might have been a while since I’ve last written an update to this story, and some of you might have already forgotten about it. But it’s nothing compared to the time that has elapsed since I’ve last seen my darling daughter. I now officially consider myself a terrible father. Three years and two months have I been stuck on an assignment for work. The last time that I saw my daughter in person, she’d been eight years old, almost nine, standing an impressive healthy 5’3” and, unbeknownst to me, already sported a body that professional gymnasts would be jealous of.

Of course, we continuously held contact over the phone. Every other evening I’d call her and we’d FaceTime for at least a couple of minutes. Sometimes an hour. Never, however, did I wonder why she was always wearing her onesie, why she’d never show any part of her body. Never did I even consider the possibility that she could have grown taller. Not once did I ask myself, or her, the question if she was still playing with her weights. Absolutely nothing that she’d mentioned over the years had me even remotely prepared for me for when I was about to see my little girl again. Almost six inches—almost six inches is what she had grown. Every. Single. Year. 

The door to my parents’ house opened, but I couldn’t see the face that was responsible for doing so. All I could see was a body, but not just any body. There is only one way to describe the body that stood in front of me—it was unmistakably the body of a goddess. First of all, it was tall, really tall, so tall that with the addition of the promiscuous schoolgirl heels that it was perched atop, the face of this goddess was almost completely obscured from view behind the wall above the door. Second, this body had muscles. Huge muscles. Bigger muscles than anything I’d ever seen before were tightly packed onto the incredibly tall body that stood before me. A linen schoolgirl shirt was stretched to its limits over a colossal chest, its short sleeves barely able to cover volleyball sized boulder shoulders. Two gargantuan arms looked like they were trying really hard to escape the tight sleeves, although, in reality, if the sleeves would have actually attempted to keep the arms in, it was clear that they would have just been ripped to shreds. These arms were simply massive. Not even fully flexed, huge bulges of bicep muscles were clearly visible, a single arm easily being bigger than my thighs. All of this was proudly supported by two pillars of clearly rock-hard muscle against which my whole torso would not like to be compared. It simply wouldn’t have even been close. They were not ripped or shredded by any means, but the soft bulges of every muscle group in those were prominently visible beneath a thin layer of baby fat. It was, however, only the third and final observation about the unbelievable goddess that stood in front of me that shocked me the most.

A smile. It was a smile that I hadn’t seen in almost four years, a smile that dated from before my darling wife had passed away. It was this smile that made my dazed mind, for the first time, try to get a grasp on who this absolute marvel of female muscularity was. It was, obviously, too much to take in. My eyes became blurry, I felt like my sense of balance wasn’t coping much better and, for the first time today, I started to pass out. The last thing I heard before my body hit the ground with a pathetically soft thud, was a short, girly shriek, the rattling of chains and two gargled screams that kind of sounded like a boy getting hit on the head with something while being choked at the same time.

Offline law94

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2019, 03:32:12 pm »
I loved it. She growth in a goddess i wait the next chapter

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2019, 02:43:46 am »
I can't believe that I've never read this story until now.  It's great!

K+

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2019, 02:45:08 pm »
Over these last few years, Sarah hadn’t even thought of taking a day off. Fuelled by an ever-increasing hatred, mostly towards one man in particular, and boosted by her quick progression, the young girl pushed her body to its limits every single night. Months passed by and, as her body grew taller to make room for the dense muscles that she was developing, Sarah noticed that she was now looking down on all but the tallest men. As time flew by, the tops of the heads of men and women around her would sink farther and farther away from her sparkling eyes. But it wasn’t just height, she was also bigger than them. And more muscular. And stronger—a lot stronger, from the looks of it. Ecstatic from looking down on unsuspecting passengers with her devouring eyes, not only was she growing bigger and stronger, she was also growing more confident. Confident that one day, she’d be considered an actual goddess by the tiny people around her.

Even though it was becoming harder and harder with each added inch and each added pound of muscles, she hadn’t revealed what was under her baggy clothes to anyone, other than her grandparents. Most people who saw her felt sorry for the big, young girl. Ironically enough, this same young girl felt sorry for those people. She didn’t understand why someone could want to remain small. She didn’t understand why all these people were fine with being insignificant. Not even having reached her full height, she already felt like a queen bee amongst a colony of inferior and ignorant workers. But they wouldn’t be able to remain ignorant about their queen for much longer.

It was the first Monday morning of September and the giant twelve-year-old girl was absolutely ecstatic. Today was not just any first Monday morning of September, or even any first day of the new school year. It was the first day of junior high. It was also the first day that she wasn’t going to cover up her body before leaving the house. Like the giddy schoolgirl that she was still supposed to be, at least beneath those thick layers of muscle, she pulled an outfit out of her closet that she’d been waiting months for to finally wear. She had ordered the largest size, but the plaid schoolgirl skirt left virtually nothing to the imagination, only able to cover a few inches of her gargantuan thighs. The linen shirt was supposed to have at least a few inches of sleeve, but was barely able to cover all of her round delts, let alone any part of her gargantuan her arms. Congratulations are in order to whoever designed and built the shirt’s buttons, because despite her ample bosom seemingly trying to break free from its confines, the buttons remained closed and intact. That’s not to say that they managed to cover in any way the perfect roundness of the young girl’s still developing, yet already melon sized breasts. Finally, she put on her heels. Indeed, despite her already incredible height and impressive stature, it wasn’t enough for the young girl. There couldn’t be any doubt in anyone's mind that she was the queen bee. Six inches of shoe spiked her height up to an impressive seven feet and four inches. Admiring herself in the eight feet tall mirror that her grandparents bought for her, she liked what she saw. Sarah was ready for the world to finally see the pinnacle of muscular perfection that she’d turned herself into over three years of hard work. She was ready for the world to meet their new goddess. She was ready for her first day of junior high.

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2019, 08:36:32 pm »
Time to test those muscles on the weaker sex( male).

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2020, 03:47:57 am »
Wow love it,need a update though

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2020, 12:58:19 pm »
Love to see grandma start hitting the weights,just a thought

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Despicable Men

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View