LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomcat1978

has anyone tried out Emily Brand yet?

Tomcat1978

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
has anyone tried out Emily Brand yet?

No nudity. Though recently posted some with just bodypaint on her chest :)
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

neo03

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login any good?

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login any good?
Annie Doll (FBB Anne S.), that's a tough one. A few topless clips, but filmed so you can't see anything. The rest is bikini/tank top posing and workout. For ten bucks, I'd certainly recommend anyone who's a fan to sign up for a month just to support her, and have a voice in what you'd like to see.

moleman2005

Rakhi Giovanni

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FbbFanatic2522

Forgive me if this was already posted here, but the gorgeous physique pro Emily Schubert started a page in February. Not much content for the $15 per month yet, but she told me she plans to start posting a lot more and wants to show her prep progress and use this to interact with fans. Emily looks amazing in contest shape, but I really like her offseason shape too. Great lats and quads, and abs! Check it out here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


papadoc1981

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
has anyone tried out Emily Brand yet?
Decided to check her page out.  She's got a decent amount of content so that is worth the $15 sign up fee.  The problem is her page is full of little snippet clips of longer versions for an additional fee.  Many of the clips are less than 30 seconds. 

I was gonna buy a longer version from her but her asking price shut that down real quick.  She wanted £120, which comes to $150 for a 5 minute clip!  :hellno: That's just ridiculous.  Who is crazy enough to pay that for a 5 minute camera phone clip.  Ain't no FFB in history worth that kind of money.

What happened to the good ol' days of buying 2hr WPW videos for $60?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

neo03

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is this good anyone?

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login kristen graham
This one was very speculative for me. At twenty bucks a month, it's not that cheap, but she's from my home state which is getting hit hard, so I decided to support her. By the numbers, she's got decent amount of content, but it's worthless. It's the most skin you'll ever see without seeing anything at all. But if watching a woman using all of her ingenuity to ensure you'll never get an unobstructed view of her nipples is your thing, she's your gal. Not that I need nudity to appreciate a muscular woman, but she's a fail there as well. She's got a couple of pictures showing her physique, but no videos. As far as I can tell, there's not a single biceps flex in over two hundred posts.

abracadabra

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login kristen graham
This one was very speculative for me. At twenty bucks a month, it's not that cheap, but she's from my home state which is getting hit hard, so I decided to support her. By the numbers, she's got decent amount of content, but it's worthless. It's the most skin you'll ever see without seeing anything at all. But if watching a woman using all of her ingenuity to ensure you'll never get an unobstructed view of her nipples is your thing, she's your gal. Not that I need nudity to appreciate a muscular woman, but she's a fail there as well. She's got a couple of pictures showing her physique, but no videos. As far as I can tell, there's not a single biceps flex in over two hundred posts.

She's scared of losing her vanilla T&A fans who somehow don't realize she's muscular. If you ask her in pm for muscle pics or vids she'll deliver, of course it will be for additional $$. Why people like her who work out for hours every single day don't embrace the fact that they're muscular is beyond me. I guess the money for pics of tits is more than what she can get from muscle fans. She has a lot of followers, she'll be fine whether you support her or not. Very reasonable not to want to spend money on subscriptions and muscle posts in DM.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
has anyone tried out Emily Brand yet?

No nudity. Though recently posted some with just bodypaint on her chest :)

IMHO
I am some what different. I don't like when women with muscle have a site like this and all they show is nudity. I like nudity and XXX as much as anyone but if I joined her onlyfans page and all (or most) she has are videos of her and her boyfriend having sex or her with a toy, I feel ripped off. I was a member of queenkarma18 site for a month but almost all of her stuff is her with a toy or something like that. I had asked her to do more muscle but she said she can only do so much because guys don't want to see it. (And she has some *really* nice biceps BTW) I have never been able to figure that out. Guys go into a chat room or sign up for a web page of a women with muscle but they don't want to see her muscles. They just want her with her legs open. Or even worse, and this is something 99% of female muscle sites are guilty of, they have her "posing." But it is not flex posing, its sticking her butt out and trying to look sensual (or something) posing. And make no mistake, I LIKE THAT STUFF TOO. But it should be part of it, not the whole of it. If that is what you want, there are many places to see that. (I may be there myself) But to join a onlyfans page with a fit or muscle woman's picture in the profile, then join the site (i.e. pay money) then say you don't want her to show her muscles....... ???

It also adds insult to injury when the lady "markets" herself as a muscle woman but the guys who join her site don't want to see her muscles. One of the few times in history the women listen to what the fans want, and the fans she listens to don't want muscle

I feel (and I'm sure I'm not alone) as though I've had to weed through websites like streammate or some other adult site trying to find fit and muscle women. But with the way things seem to be going, I now have to weed through the sites of the fit and muscle women trying to find a woman who is showing muscle
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

abracadabra

Sex sells, and most people get weirded out too much by muscle that they'll even skip the girl altogether if she shows muscle. I know it's weird, they must be blind to not realize these girls are muscular. Fair enough, I was a member of some crossfit girl's page who did nothing but post sex, and no workout or muscle shots at all. Not sure that I got weirded out, but I definitely didn't re-subscribe. You need to get material from her privately, or find someone more interested in showing muscle. Private materials will be more expensive.

It's the same thing as webcam too. Hbc used to be all about the muscle and I think they even had some rules about explicit sexual stuff (can't remember exactly), but when they realized how much sex sold, it turned into a mostly sex site.

Or on non-muscle cam sites, if you can find a muscular hidden gem, most of the time she'll get naked within seconds and go to work and get offended or weirded out when you just want to see her muscles.

It's all about money. I of course have no data on how much muscle fans spend vs. regular horny guys, other than that there are very few muscle fans.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

SoulPlane

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
has anyone tried out Emily Brand yet?
Decided to check her page out.  She's got a decent amount of content so that is worth the $15 sign up fee.  The problem is her page is full of little snippet clips of longer versions for an additional fee.  Many of the clips are less than 30 seconds. 

I was gonna buy a longer version from her but her asking price shut that down real quick.  She wanted £120, which comes to $150 for a 5 minute clip!  :hellno: That's just ridiculous.  Who is crazy enough to pay that for a 5 minute camera phone clip.  Ain't no FFB in history worth that kind of money.

What happened to the good ol' days of buying 2hr WPW videos for $60?
$150 for a a 5 minute clip? Bwahahahahahaha. Are there actually people out there paying that much?  :D

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
has anyone tried out Emily Brand yet?
Decided to check her page out.  She's got a decent amount of content so that is worth the $15 sign up fee.  The problem is her page is full of little snippet clips of longer versions for an additional fee.  Many of the clips are less than 30 seconds. 

I was gonna buy a longer version from her but her asking price shut that down real quick.  She wanted £120, which comes to $150 for a 5 minute clip!  :hellno: That's just ridiculous.  Who is crazy enough to pay that for a 5 minute camera phone clip.  Ain't no FFB in history worth that kind of money.

What happened to the good ol' days of buying 2hr WPW videos for $60?

Those days are gone forever I should just let 'em go.... -Don Henley Boys of Summer
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What happened to the good ol' days of buying 2hr WPW videos for $60?

You can still buy them digitally for 20 bucks.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS