Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArkMuscle

Can you preview anything without subscribing? They follow to see, but I cant follow anyone. Also if you subscribe do you get access to all the videos?

Ripped Reily worth it?


FbbFanatic2522

these links are great! Many thanks for providing them.

Dingaro

Unfortunately you can't preview anything. Your best bet is to see if the model has an insta**** or equivalent account and look at what they post there.

When you subscribe, you get access to all the public posts, however, sometimes the models only post short clips publicly and then post messages with longer clips, which you have to buy separately. Other times the subscription gives you everything.

ArkMuscle

Thanks for that info Dingaro. Guess I will pass. I cant just buy without preview what she is selling.

moleman2005

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

djrico43

I have had a helluva a time even registering with OnlyFans. I am talking as soon as I sign up for an account and choosing a password, it inmediately says username or password not found. If I am able to login and add a card, upon adding it wont let me sign up/follow any ladies. It is a nightmare. I would LOVE to follow some of the women, but OnlyFans site seems to be awful for me. Anyone else had such basic issues?

brianoo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have had a helluva a time even registering with OnlyFans. I am talking as soon as I sign up for an account and choosing a password, it inmediately says username or password not found. If I am able to login and add a card, upon adding it wont let me sign up/follow any ladies. It is a nightmare. I would LOVE to follow some of the women, but OnlyFans site seems to be awful for me. Anyone else had such basic issues?

OnlyFans doesn't accept a lot of prepaid cards, I managed to signup using a Revolt Card

mystery9

Darlene Ainsco

Onlyfans.com/veronicaflex


zakaka

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login kristen graham

abracadabra

I've signed up for a few girls, and within 1 minute I knew it wasn't worth it except for 2 girls. Kristen Graham and Juliette OC fit are good. Unfortunately most of Kristen's fans are just there for T&A, and would get freaked out by her muscles (even though literally all she does in life is workout almost), so if you want her to flex, you can get her to send stuff over PM.

I've noticed a few girls will repeatedly change her price up and down because the blue confirm button shows up. If you click that, you just opted into the re-bill, so you have to go back and opt out to get the 1 month only membership if you don't want to continue. My card was also compromised and someone tried to use it after I used it on onlyfans. Can't say whether it was just a coincidence or bad security since it only happened once.

I joined after Linda Durbesson had quit. I heard she got greedy charging $100+ for videos without even any topless, then got insecure and deleted the account. You can search for posts about it on red dit if you like drama. It is pretty lame to see "join me only $20/month", then really that's $20 to be allowed to buy the $10+/photo set she sends out every day.

djrico, the phone app didn't work for logging on, but desktop works fine (or you can sign in on a browser on your phone).
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

zakaka

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does julia foery worth onlyfans worth?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She just made 2 videos, it's too early. It can be said if the content increases.

dragonfit82

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

this one looks insane

neurolover

A few days after I signed up wanting to see Micaela Viscido (who seems to have dropped off the site so what was the point) my credit card was hacked. I don't think it was a coincidence and I wouldn't give them any more personal information

ffejl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Good size, ripped as fuck, full nude videos in the library.  A++!

Full nude preview videos I meant to say.  Full length videos are extra $$, as seems to be customary for most OF pages now.

moleman2005

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login