Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knicks41

One thing I've noticed is that on Margo's onlyfans and her HBC profile, the videos are cheaper on HBC. She has a free subscription on onlyfans but charges $25 for 90sec video. You can get the same video for $8 on her herbiceps cam. Same for Musclemommytay. A couple of nude videos she has are waaay cheaper on HBC than on her OF. Could be the same for some other models.


Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One thing I've noticed is that on Margo's onlyfans and her HBC profile, the videos are cheaper on HBC. She has a free subscription on onlyfans but charges $25 for 90sec video. You can get the same video for $8 on her herbiceps cam. Same for Musclemommytay. A couple of nude videos she has are waaay cheaper on HBC than on her OF. Could be the same for some other models.

IMO
These women have someone else running their OF and I don't know if these managers are taking a piece for themselves or maybe the women get more traffic there, so they charge more.

My experience with customs is very hit or miss but hope springs eternal so I took another chance and I had this same thing happen to me. I wanted a custom (5 min) from Lexa Stahl and the price was $100 a minute.  :o :o :o (yeah, I'll get back to you on that.)   ::)

But then I went to her manyvids page to see if that was any better. It said to contact her before ordering a custom, so I did the email and got a price 0f $85 for five minutes. Then she upped it to ten minutes for a (relative) bit more.
So, I paid less than $150 for a 10-minute video that would have cost 1 grand on OF.

I don't know if she has anyone doing her e-mail but I get the impression I was in contact with the real person with the e-mail but not OF
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

knicks41

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One thing I've noticed is that on Margo's onlyfans and her HBC profile, the videos are cheaper on HBC. She has a free subscription on onlyfans but charges $25 for 90sec video. You can get the same video for $8 on her herbiceps cam. Same for Musclemommytay. A couple of nude videos she has are waaay cheaper on HBC than on her OF. Could be the same for some other models.

IMO
These women have someone else running their OF and I don't know if these managers are taking a piece for themselves or maybe the women get more traffic there, so they charge more.

My experience with customs is very hit or miss but hope springs eternal so I took another chance and I had this same thing happen to me. I wanted a custom (5 min) from Lexa Stahl and the price was $100 a minute.  :o :o :o (yeah, I'll get back to you on that.)   ::)

But then I went to her manyvids page to see if that was any better. It said to contact her before ordering a custom, so I did the email and got a price 0f $85 for five minutes. Then she upped it to ten minutes for a (relative) bit more.
So, I paid less than $150 for a 10-minute video that would have cost 1 grand on OF.

I don't know if she has anyone doing her e-mail but I get the impression I was in contact with the real person with the e-mail but not OF

Nice! Not many models have other profiles but always good to check. I think the whole bot causes the prices to be inflated and to be honest actually hurts subscriptions. I've noticed this with PPVs as well. I get the reason especially if they offer a free page they get DMs out the wazoo but it can hurt your business if your not monitoring what their charging.

Mr.Purple357

Thought I'd post a few reviews of some OFs I've recently sampled:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - she's awesome looking and has exactly the full figured muscle I prefer, but her page is terrible. Worse than her IG, she barely posts, I assume it's only to get people to order customs but if that's true she should make it free. Not worth it even at $5.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - really attractive and her page is a little better than Viking Quad Goddess but not much. Most of the good stuff is extra.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - an attractive MILF with some muscle. Her page is a good value if you want to watch a fit woman have sex. Some small penis humiliation/cuckold/femdom posts too. Unfortunately, only a little flexing content and no physical domination, which is a shame because I liked the small amount of flexing she did do.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - pretty, curvaceous, with nice muscle, fun personality. Some topless but anything more is extra. She has a few short flexing vids for free but not near as much as I wanted. Offers more flexing vids for extra.

In summary, I don't regret trying Fitwife and Louise but won't renew.

mjszx

Do not buy anything from Vladislava Galagan's onlyfans page now, it's an utter scam

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do not buy anything from Vladislava Galagan's onlyfans page now, it's an utter scam

Oh, utter scam? Interesting. 🤔
Just curious — what kind of scam did you experience exactly?

Because another member already laid out a pretty textbook example here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's what I went through to try and get a custom from Vladislava Galagan You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Her pay page says she offered customs, so I got a membership. Asked about her customs, talked about what I want, and she says that she only offers them to her VIP exclusive members. In order to become a VIP exclusive member, you have to unlock an unknown number of packages for an unknown total amount. She refuses to tell you either of them because "it depends on your devotion and the speed of the unlocks". Total cost of VIP for me, 18 unlocks at $3500. O, and then she tells me the cost of the 5 min custom I wanted is $3000.

Anyway, dont fall for her bullshit and I got OF to refund me everything

You know, the one where customs are advertised, then suddenly locked behind a mysterious "Exclusive" tier, which requires unlocking an unknown number of packages for an unknown total cost based on "devotion"... only to end up $3,500 deep just to qualify, plus $3,000 more for a 5-minute custom. Total $6500.

So yeah — genuinely asking. Same scam, or a different flavor? 😌

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do not buy anything from Vladislava Galagan's onlyfans page now, it's an utter scam

She also got scammed by her hubby. Can find a ton of her old OG content

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do not buy anything from Vladislava Galagan's onlyfans page now, it's an utter scam

She also got scammed by her hubby. Can find a ton of her old OG content

Wow, mjszx, I took a quick tour through your posting history and honestly... impressive consistency. 😏
It's basically a highlight reel of "I got scammed again" featuring:

Penpraghai Tiangngok,
Aleesha Young,
Stephanie Flesher,
Nancy Jones,
Vladislava Galagan,
...and probably a few more coming soon.

So genuine question: how does this keep happening?
Is it bad luck, or are you speed-running custom videos and private chats with half the internet and calling it "research"?

At this point, it seems less like a coincidence and more like a subscription plan.

laureanofl

Hey guys, we're talking about scams.
Months ago I spent over $100 on @melindalindmark's OF and all I got in return were short videos that have been on her website for ages.

I recently resubscribed and I'm too scared to ask for anything. Does anyone know if she runs it herself? Or maybe it's been hacked?

Is she simply a swindler?

clay99

The adult content laws in Sweden have changed. Swedish based women aren't allowed to contact subscribers, provide custom videos nor allowed to leave comments under posts.

laureanofl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The adult content laws in Sweden have changed. Swedish based women aren't allowed to contact subscribers, provide custom videos nor allowed to leave comments under posts.


Uff, wow, I like it too much, too much

elli5485

Brandi Mae is a con artist

She is a scammer

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM BRANDI MAE
I purchased a bundle from her and it was duplicate videos and all were 7 second previews. When I complained she replied sending me LOL

mikecamsa

Have you subscribed to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login new account? Is that a managed OF? Have you asked for custom? She wants 150€ minimum for custom.

Hbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have you subscribed to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login new account? Is that a managed OF? Have you asked for custom? She wants 150€ minimum for custom.

Still has her old account as well You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . Not sure if the sabine one is a scam.

TeovanBarlee

Hi there! Any one know if it is worth Theresa Ivancik OF? Does she does nude content ?