Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cheap ppvs, DRM protected videos

Very strict won't do anything sexually related. If you like classic/clothed mixed wrestling she is for you.

clay99

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Chainer★

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Guys, Leyvina Barros has opened an OF profile!!! But the question is: Is she? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main content isn't something special. Her ppv are a total rip off, she offers you nude stuff for 250 - 500$


Just so everyone is aware, she will also tell you content is nude, when it isn't, in order to get you to buy it. Then when I complained about it, she then tried to sell me more content, saying that this time she was being honest. I made a complaint with OF and am posting about it here so no one else makes the same mistake I did.

Didn't know that Leyvina Barros is a scammer.
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fbbfannation

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cheap ppvs, DRM protected videos

Very strict won't do anything sexually related. If you like classic/clothed mixed wrestling she is for you.

Yeah in fact i bought a lift and carry ppv

superfetdown

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  = Waste of money. :angry:
Wrong Video Descriptions dont buy videos of her.. SCAAAM ALAAARM

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I hate to waste time and money. Alessandra Alves de Lima is a fraud and scammer.

Her stuff is trash!! Nothing you cant find on her insta**** and various oher sites. Dont bother with her stuff. The same goes for fafa fitness!

superfetdown

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG : dr.scoopy

I  subscribed to this, after seeing her squirting like crazy with her giant dildo on another video somewhere. Unfortunately her wall doesnt have that content, just teaser things. I have asked her to send some more explicit content. No response. It is what it is, i suppose.

superfetdown

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Guys. I have some questions: Carla Inhaia,  OF worths it???

Also, Reni Gendur opened a new profile! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CH is only worth it, if you want to pay for her ppv things. She gets fucked, and sucks dick in her ppv. However, you have to pay 50-100 dollars to see that.

Hbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anyone tried her? What is it like?

Ric

Who is your favorite massive, ripped, "supplemented" up to 11 woman to follow on OF?  Ideally who doesn't spam like crazy and responds to messages themselves.

clay99

Anyone sub to Lisa Cross OF? LisaXXXCross

Got quoted 1K for a BG long explicit video. Doesn't offer shorter video clips.

Insane whastapp video call rate as well. Not sure if it's her real account

Ric

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone sub to Lisa Cross OF? LisaXXXCross

Got quoted 1K for a BG long explicit video. Doesn't offer shorter video clips.

Insane whastapp video call rate as well. Not sure if it's her real account

I subbed 3 years ago, pretty sure it was her, but everything about the vibe put me off so I cancelled immediately.  I don't particularly remember insane prices but I didn't like anything about the page so I left anyway.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone sub to Lisa Cross OF? LisaXXXCross

Got quoted 1K for a BG long explicit video. Doesn't offer shorter video clips.

Insane whastapp video call rate as well. Not sure if it's her real account

I subbed 3 years ago, pretty sure it was her, but everything about the vibe put me off so I cancelled immediately.  I don't particularly remember insane prices but I didn't like anything about the page so I left anyway.

Her IG page has better (free) content than her OF. Yh I have unsubscribed from her. The only positive is, she responds very quickly to DMs which surprised me but also made me think she's got some AI assistant?

Disappointed by her OF.

ffejl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
how to download DRM protected videos?

It's not easy, but it is possible, at least on Windows. Google 'OF DRM'.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
how to download DRM protected videos?

You could try video recording using another another phone or camera

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
how to download DRM protected videos?

1- 1DM app all day. For OF and everything else that streams.

2 - Press the windows key, alt key and R key together and record whatever is on your screen

3-  Try Cococut or All Video Downloaded professional for videos. Pics on the other hand, you can always print screen and save in paint...
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

fbbfannation

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
how to download DRM protected videos?

usually i use YTSAVER, the paid version of the software.