⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bueller2013

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  = Waste of money. :angry:
Wrong Video Descriptions dont buy videos of her.. SCAAAM ALAAARM


Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  = Waste of money. :angry:
Wrong Video Descriptions dont buy videos of her.. SCAAAM ALAAARM

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I hate to waste time and money. Alessandra Alves de Lima is a fraud and scammer.

dude1974

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Misty Lopez ... her arms are massive

mystery9

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mystery9

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG : mackerelwoman_33

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG : nicolecarluccii



Hbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Does b/g

laureanofl

hey guys Jessica Brunick have onlyfans but i cant find it ,anyone know??

mystery9

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG : dr.scoopy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


mystery9

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG : danusamarquesbodybuilder


mystery9

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Honk2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Guys, Leyvina Barros has opened an OF profile!!! But the question is: Is she? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main content isn't something special. Her ppv are a total rip off, she offers you nude stuff for 250 - 500$


Just so everyone is aware, she will also tell you content is nude, when it isn't, in order to get you to buy it. Then when I complained about it, she then tried to sell me more content, saying that this time she was being honest. I made a complaint with OF and am posting about it here so no one else makes the same mistake I did.

fbbfannation

Just to inform that Deborathebig does custom videos...looks like she is very fast to make it. Will update you as soon as I get it

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just to inform that Deborathebig does custom videos...looks like she is very fast to make it. Will update you as soon as I get it


Absolutely very fast  :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I messaged Debora on IG last week about her doing a custom video for me. She said it was fine and I sent her the money via PayPal, which she confirmed that she had received.
She then went quiet on me and I was chasing her for when she would provide the video. I checked this morning and I realised that she had blocked me...
I am quite surprised as she seemed like someone who was trustworthy, but I have evidently been proved wrong. Not sure if anyone else has been scammed by her, but this is a warning to others about her.
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

erwin44

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG : danusamarquesbodybuilder

b/g content ?

mgl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Guys, Leyvina Barros has opened an OF profile!!! But the question is: Is she? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main content isn't something special. Her ppv are a total rip off, she offers you nude stuff for 250 - 500$


Just so everyone is aware, she will also tell you content is nude, when it isn't, in order to get you to buy it. Then when I complained about it, she then tried to sell me more content, saying that this time she was being honest. I made a complaint with OF and am posting about it here so no one else makes the same mistake I did.

did she really charged like 200 from you?
sorry to hear that
I only wonder how long she will last on OF with that