LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mystery9

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG : jiodence

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG : eva_andressa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG : tattednfitvixen



Warhawk Overdrive

Does anyone know how to get off these women's list?  The spam is driving me crazy and the personal messages to get me to buy stuff is annoying too. I could just ignore them, but I would rather not get them at all if I can help it.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anyone know how to get off these women's list?  The spam is driving me crazy and the personal messages to get me to buy stuff is annoying too. I could just ignore them, but I would rather not get them at all if I can help it.
When they cross the line, I open the menu next to their name and hit Restrict. Keeps you from seeing their messages or comments.

Ragnar Lodbrok

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone have info on Ranya Dally? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

62 posts so far, but $15 a month. Anything good here?

not too much actif in her OF ... and her vids are 2 to 5mn G/G for price of 60 to 100$  :wow:

tanga

Hey guys, any recommendations on pages that offer B/G customs? Thanks!

gymnast-lover

I have been a fan of Aleesha Young for a while. I have been a subscriber to her OF. I ordered an agreed upon custom video from her in early November. After three weeks of no response from her (after I sent her the money) I had to get OF customer service involved to have her send me the video. And even then it wasn't exactly what I'd ordered. She won't respond to her messages or to her personal email, of which  she gave me if there was a problem. Has anyone else had problems with her? I will never order anything else from her!

tote

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have been a fan of Aleesha Young for a while. I have been a subscriber to her OF. I ordered an agreed upon custom video from her in early November. After three weeks of no response from her (after I sent her the money) I had to get OF customer service involved to have her send me the video. And even then it wasn't exactly what I'd ordered. She won't respond to her messages or to her personal email, of which  she gave me if there was a problem. Has anyone else had problems with her? I will never order anything else from her!

Have you ever read this thread about Aleesha Young? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

They say 'Aleesha Young really knows how to milk dumb schmoes.'

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have the OF sidebar recommendations changed for anyone else?

I used to actually get recommended people I might follow, now it just seems generic accounts.  It seemed to be based before on the top post in your current feed, which was clunky but worked.
Yeah, my Suggestions don't feature any muscle, though a lot of them claim to be fit and go to the gym, so maybe that's the connection? I also wonder if the relatively new Expired Subscriptions section has something to do with it. I've joined a lot of accounts, and before that existed, most of the Suggestions were expired subscriptions. Now that they're excluded, it doesn't seem to have any better ideas of where to send me.

Same here. Worst part is they recommend big muscley guys now (yuck, disgusting, why would a man want to do that to himself? :::smirk::: ) I have been hitting "remove" a lot lately.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

mgl

I also would never pay unless i get the video first

Grafan1999

Petite fit
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


laureanofl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I especially liked her, not too much content inside but she responds quickly and pleasantly to messages and the pvp videos are nice.

mjszx

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have been a fan of Aleesha Young for a while. I have been a subscriber to her OF. I ordered an agreed upon custom video from her in early November. After three weeks of no response from her (after I sent her the money) I had to get OF customer service involved to have her send me the video. And even then it wasn't exactly what I'd ordered. She won't respond to her messages or to her personal email, of which  she gave me if there was a problem. Has anyone else had problems with her? I will never order anything else from her!


What did she offer you and how much?  She is a thief!!

gymnast-lover

It was to be a custom video dealing with foot fetish. She said because of the nature of the custom video the price was down from $250 to $150.  This was on 11/07/23. She was making the video on 11/08, according to her and sending it out right away.  She had me send her my email because the file was too large to send on OF.  She finally responded on Nov. 15th, apparently after a vacation.  She said then that the video would be in my inbox by the weekend. The weekend came and went, as did all my unanswered emails. She finally responded on the 21st and said the video would be mine by 5:00 that evening. I had to get OF involved and on the 24th she finally sent the video, but not to my email....she posted it on OF. I looked at the video and it wasn't what I'd asked for and paid for. I couldn't question her about it because she went back offline. Early this morning OF got back with me and basically said she could do whatever she wants. There was and is so much drama with her it's ridiculous. Let me know if this answers your question and gives everyone a little insight into her mindset. Thanks.

mystery9

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG : ruzh_bedzir

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG : cdzfit

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG : alexwoodfit

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG : amberlina_argubie

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG : kae.ellsss

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG : bettinagrasbeck

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG : siennarqb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG : annak_powerlifter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sydney Leite



13adrian

Louise  plumb  aka queenjasminxx  had redun her onlyfans  but nothing new  from about  beginning  of October  and put her prices  up bu it looks like it has now gone