Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fbbfannation

Micaela viscido is selling bg clips and they are very expensive...about 60$ each


fbbfannation

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Chainer★

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Micaela viscido is selling bg clips and they are very expensive...about 60$ each
Terrible low resolution quality, horrible video angles, she even doesn't show her face, only half body bg videos, she and her partner are like robots in these clips, not worth even $1. $60 each is day light robbery. Perhaps $60 is very small money in her country Argentina? Micaela Viscido is scammer. Do not waste your money for these horse crap videos.
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mystery9

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


clay99

Does anyone know how to pay/access onlyfans without registering an account?


ffejl


Chainer★

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  = Waste of money... she says there are 4 nude vids in a pack for 100$ and its just from behind ... no nude... and doesent see her face... a shame :shucks

Alessandra Alves De Lima is scammer. It come to my attention that even she tries to manupilate Google searches with fake take down notices. She hired a Pakistani scammer who runs a DMCA farm scamming retards out of their money and sending fake notices to Google take down other websites links that have Alessandra Alves De Lima content such as Awefilms, MuscleAngels so people can only find her OnlyFans scam content and pay her , not other websites.

Did not Awefilms, MuscleAngels pay you Alessandra Alves De Lima? We know they did, so why do you send Google fake take down notices to remove these websites links?

It takes a few seconds to send a counter notice Google to reinstate back the links for Google searches.
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ric

Have the OF sidebar recommendations changed for anyone else?

I used to actually get recommended people I might follow, now it just seems generic accounts.  It seemed to be based before on the top post in your current feed, which was clunky but worked.

mystery9

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have the OF sidebar recommendations changed for anyone else?

I used to actually get recommended people I might follow, now it just seems generic accounts.  It seemed to be based before on the top post in your current feed, which was clunky but worked.
Yeah, my Suggestions don't feature any muscle, though a lot of them claim to be fit and go to the gym, so maybe that's the connection? I also wonder if the relatively new Expired Subscriptions section has something to do with it. I've joined a lot of accounts, and before that existed, most of the Suggestions were expired subscriptions. Now that they're excluded, it doesn't seem to have any better ideas of where to send me.

Ric

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Avoid.

After basically posting nothing for 5 weeks, she's posted 11 adverts in the last 2 days.  No actual content, just teasers for unlockable stuff.

You're paying $6 a month to be advertised to.

(I know sometimes people can't make new content, or need money in a hurry, or both, but there's no indication at all that's the case here).

purepro46

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have the OF sidebar recommendations changed for anyone else?

I used to actually get recommended people I might follow, now it just seems generic accounts.  It seemed to be based before on the top post in your current feed, which was clunky but worked.
Yeah, my Suggestions don't feature any muscle, though a lot of them claim to be fit and go to the gym, so maybe that's the connection? I also wonder if the relatively new Expired Subscriptions section has something to do with it. I've joined a lot of accounts, and before that existed, most of the Suggestions were expired subscriptions. Now that they're excluded, it doesn't seem to have any better ideas of where to send me.

Same for me.  Up until recently the suggestions were useful.  Now just random accounts (maybe they pay to be shown in suggestions?). 
Onlyfinder was good to search for new muscle/fitness accounts but that's now garbage. 
Fansmetrics is slightly better but not nearly as good as the previous version of Onlyfinder.

Ric

Hit me up with your recommendations!

Looking for a muscle woman who is notably attractive and pretty - probably not a heavy gear user.  Plus with a natural chest.  Any amount of muscle.

Age roughly 25-45 - *not* interested in anyone who is or looks super young.

Thanks.

Creamnant

You can take a look at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

One of the best IMHO. $6.99 a month. Posts some workout videos and great topless (natural) flexing videos that are not behind a paywall. Also, great biceps and a shapely butt. If you want more explicit that will cost you. But she won't overcharge the hell out of you like these other women. For example, she is posting an almost 6-minute video for $7 right now. I don't know what is about except that it has totally nude flexing, but it seems that if she goes full nude if she is making you pay. Don't know if she opens her legs in this one but there are others where she does for sure. She posted a set of 25 pictures for $5 where she says, "Yes I spread my pussy for you in both sets of lingerie." Other women will charge $10+ for a 40 second clip. This one lady wants $24 for a 4-minute video. I know most guys just want these women with their legs open. That is fine but show me some muscle. I thought that is what we are here for. ??? But anyway, she also flexes a lot. When trying to get other women with muscle to flex is like trying to raise the Titanic, fitlittleredhead is a breath of fresh air. I think she is pretty but not cover girl model pretty.  Curtains match the carpet too if that matters. She is also one of the only women I got a custom from that gave me what I wanted. And once again, after paying I still have all my body parts. She is one of the few women that I have "renew" on for. Other women I have to think about it month by month. Not with her.

But again, IMHO
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Digital Garden

Anybody had a chance to see this hottie yet?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login