⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mystery9

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


mystery9


mystery9

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG : reni_gendur

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



mystery9

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Showtime

If you follow Margie on IG, you kind of figured this was coming sooner or later. 


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bruce321

There's a name I haven't seen in a long time.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Gave that a try, thanks. Good mix of topless and nudes for $5. Not a fan of the filters given that she's got a great body for a mature FBB.

JTQ

Hey guys! I slowed down a bit during my prep but I'm back posting daily and accepting custom content requests.

Come hang out with me and have some fun...Don't be shy :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

moleman2005

Auxane Micheneau

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

asbo604

Ok its been a while , so I will give an update on my subs, a short review cost v content etc and some links.


Ok so first You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Also on HBC. Used to have such a great profile, competes internationally. Sadly as they sometimes do got a 'loving; boyfriend, totaly controlled her account and content, demanded anything before him was deleted etc etc. Currently 6$, content is slowly coming back, its a mix of free photos and PPV videos but really good pricing. 5-10$ for insertion, masturbation etc. SHe has done hardcore content previously. Very open to customs, again for at least 50% of what others cost. Currently bulking and getting back into it, but eager and worth it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - 5$ - great value, amazing physique body. She used to be free with more PPV. now more free full nudity and masturbation, with cheap PPV, around $5-10 on average. I think shes gorgeous. I did enquire about customs,for basic posing, in a bikini, stripping and some touching it was $30 which was for a few minutes, I didnt think that was bad at all. She seems to understand OF more then most. Not a talker on chat though, post regularly.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - 10.99$ we all know her, getting bigger and bigger. More like Insta**** extreme. Very skimpy outfits, flexing etc, with nipples visible through clothing. Updates a few times a week, with mostly pics to show PPV content. Have bought some with was 9$ for a 5 minute video, non nude but flexing etc. Well priced, but  probably should be free for the PPV lean.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - free - Physique, great body, I really like her look. But its really just cosplay , bikini, and underwear, flexing but not much more. 5- 15$ on avergae for very short videos or some pics. BUt its really just insta. Talks alot about wanting to do customs, wants 30$ a minute for cosplay. I asked about if there were any other vids I could buy with smaller bikinis , or more cosplay. Even though I had already seen photos of it, she still mentioned custom. Its free so I keep it rolling but dont buy much.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - 7.77$ - Another favourite, was so shocked when I saw here on OF. She started off great too, I love her look, and shes building muscle again and looking ripped. She did update alot, though was away for Arnolds and hasnt got back into the swing yet. Content is topless, usually with pasties or blurred in free. SOme videos. But will go nude in PPV, with some good pricing, depending if you want customs etc, she charges 33.33$ for nude custom. but sells minute or 2 minute clips for 3.33 - 5.55$. SHe was really talkative, but I get the impression she was spammed like crazy and now wants a tip to prioritise a reply. She is realy sweet though, and I like her alot. Its one of 2 I leave rolling on subscription, the other being Bendy above.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - She has a free one, but this was paid. I got it on a large sail, she is stunning, bikini model body, very oned, but fuck, 49$ for slightly more the Insta**** is crazy. She pushes a lot of PPV content at very very high prices , I didnt buy any due to the excessive cost. I wouldnt even bother aksing for a custom, go with the free and stay away from anything else.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Looks great , physique to bodybuilder shape, I bought a few videos which were ok pricing, but she spams like crazy. Waaay too many messages and other models spammed on her feed, so much so I had to block her.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - 15$  - we all know her, stunning and perfect. But for me not worth the price, its basic insta**** content with PPV topless videos, some nude. I did ask bout masturbation, she did do it but quoted 90$ for it. Was kinda chatty but I was always suspicious if it was her. Should be a free site. - 71 posts since May

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - 15.99$ - just placed 5th at Arnolds UK if I remember, very hot, does show nudity in very short clips and photos, was a few months ago I subscribed. Mostly for pushing PPV content which just didnt intervest me, softcore, some posing, but it appeared older stuff. 33 posts since May

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login = 13.99$ recommended by a few here. Bodybuilder/physique, really good body. Very open minded. It was mostly shorter videos, and pics to push PPV content. I did buy some which was of good value, but she did delete the message after sometime, and I lost the content. I do thing it should be cheaper but worth it. 99 plus posts since APril

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - 12$ Physique/bodybuilder, well known, i love her body and look. usually pretty cut. Her site is mostly pics and short vids for PPV content promotion. Its about 15$ average, but sometimes she seems to get a little crazy with the pricing. Softecore, posing and masturbation.  99 plus posts from April

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - 15.99$ my all time favourite, I love Petra. Good amount of content, she went quiet when she had her implants changed but is back. She doesn really sell PPV, do theyre mostly full videos, mostly topless, alot of sexy outfits, dancing etc. She doesnt really seem to know what to do on OF, her main revenue is webcamming so its a small addition to that. 6 posts since July, so not an active poster but I would say worth a sub then come back in 6 months. If it was cheaper I would leave this rolling because I love her. SHe does chat alot, but doesnt do customs, she will do pretty much anything in cam though.


ebonymusclefreak16

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - 9.99$ Yes its Margie Martin account.  Just started as of Oct 1st.  So for right now same sexy photos outfits as she posts on her insta**** amd twit*** page.  PPV you 3 to 6 photos averaging 5$ to 10$ but nothing really exciting.  NO NUDITY OR TOPLESS so far. Looks like she is posting the same photos from her insta**** accounts.  Promoted tons of content will be coming but does not upload but once a day.  Right now rating 2 out of 10.  But will give her more time to crank up the Erotic or this will turn into a Insta**** account where you follow her and pay for clean photos...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Bodybuilders, Ebony Female Bodybuilders, Physique,

mystery9

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Musclequeen84

Live video one on one sessions with musclequeen84 check her out 🔥

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thankful for fans appreciate each and every one of you

Spiderland

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
but she did delete the message after sometime, and I lost the content

wait this is a thing?
I thought bought videos would be yours forever

ChelNam

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sheena Ohlig

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bump. I've been jonesing for her for a while but I only see 9 posts for $25 a month.

mgl

someone checked out Gemma Lancaster?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login