Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moleman2005

Blakelee Ortega

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


andre.krug

Claudia Patenza

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She have good content, also some full nude videos. Her body is incredible :wow:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Blakelee Ortega

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wow, didn't know about Blakelee's OF page. Does she do any risque photos or vids? I'd love to see her doing topless posing. I'd probably support her regardless to help with her gym fund. What a stunning woman!

fp909

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Blakelee Ortega

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wow, didn't know about Blakelee's OF page. Does she do any risque photos or vids? I'd love to see her doing topless posing. I'd probably support her regardless to help with her gym fund. What a stunning woman!

I noted this on net as well where i broke the news (not sure if the poster here got it from there or from Blakelee herself)--

I have bought 2 customs from her, for about $10/min. First vid was split, 4ish mins flexing in a top i picked, 1ish minute bicep measurement after the gym (locker room). OTher vid was 3 mins, 2 mins in one top and 1 min in another (both I picked).

She won't be doing topless, and I asked before I shared her link if she would be comfortable since shed likely get some bad actors who might annoy her enough to stop doing it at all. She simply said she wouldn't do it, and would tell them as such. So as long as we don't ask for anything weird we might be ok.

Her posting content is so far just HB photos but I guess the real value right now is customs unless she raises her prices or limits how many she does.

Quality was good, she's very good at flexing and was accomodating with my requests (and also basically scouring her insta**** for tops i liked). SHe did to tops with no bra under which was awesome, but again, no topless, and I did ask a few times.

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Blakelee Ortega

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wow, didn't know about Blakelee's OF page. Does she do any risque photos or vids? I'd love to see her doing topless posing. I'd probably support her regardless to help with her gym fund. What a stunning woman!

I noted this on net as well where i broke the news (not sure if the poster here got it from there or from Blakelee herself)--

I have bought 2 customs from her, for about $10/min. First vid was split, 4ish mins flexing in a top i picked, 1ish minute bicep measurement after the gym (locker room). OTher vid was 3 mins, 2 mins in one top and 1 min in another (both I picked).

She won't be doing topless, and I asked before I shared her link if she would be comfortable since shed likely get some bad actors who might annoy her enough to stop doing it at all. She simply said she wouldn't do it, and would tell them as such. So as long as we don't ask for anything weird we might be ok.

Her posting content is so far just HB photos but I guess the real value right now is customs unless she raises her prices or limits how many she does.

Quality was good, she's very good at flexing and was accomodating with my requests (and also basically scouring her inst@gram for tops i liked). SHe did to tops with no bra under which was awesome, but again, no topless, and I did ask a few times.

this is great info. Thanks so much! I will definitely not ask about topless.

Hbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wow, that looks like Carolyn Bryant

That's no woman is all i can say, subscribed few months back

kinetic

Hey everyone, I just had a really bad experience with cris goy on OF. I asked her to do a custom 3 weeks ago, not even nude,. She made me tip her $120 and she never made the video. I asked her a bunch of times to make it and she strung me along and said she would. I finally said "just send me a video of something you have already made" and again she strung me along and never sent it. Pretty sad because I really like her despite her. Please be careful if requesting a custom from her

abracadabra

Complain to onlyfans. They'll blame you for a few days, but when you push back, they'll solve it (first they'll push her to send the video, if she refuses, they'll give you a refund). If they don't, report fraud to your bank. No one is going to respect their commitments when they have suckers they're scamming who aren't doing anything about it.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

kinetic

Thank you. I will do that. So sad it has to be this way

abracadabra

Just know if it gets to the bank stage, they'll probably ban your account and you'll lose any other subscriptions you may have. But not worth patronizing a website that steals from you (or encourages its employees to steal from you) IMO.

And it's the same with almost every girl on onlyfans (there are a few good exceptions). You pay for custom video, they say "sure thing!", you remind them 3 times over the next 2 weeks, they keep on saying "it'll come tomorrow!" You eventually get sick of the lies, complain to support, they tell you "LoL tips are voluntary," you show them the agreement, they finally do something (they used to do nothing, but they've gotten a little bit better), the girl finally spends the 5 minutes making the video. OF does not care about quality control.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

oltrucker

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey everyone, I just had a really bad experience with cris goy on OF. I asked her to do a custom 3 weeks ago, not even nude,. She made me tip her $120 and she never made the video. I asked her a bunch of times to make it and she strung me along and said she would. I finally said "just send me a video of something you have already made" and again she strung me along and never sent it. Pretty sad because I really like her despite her. Please be careful if requesting a custom from her

Smart people have long since known Cris Goy Arellano is not worth your time or money. Cris Goy Arellano is one of the biggest spammers and scammers.

Lots of members share their bad experiences about Cris Goy Arellano in this threads former pages (review the link below). No doubt she will steal your money and scam you, why don't you read other members posts and still insist on sending her $120? Still expecting to receive a custom video? Just contact OnlyFans support immediately.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

abracadabra

And she continues to succeed because there are too many suckers out there. From the post you just linked to:

QuoteI'm not even a subscriber anymore. I'm hesitant to block her though on the off chance she might do something interesting.

and

QuoteRecently I broke down and bought another one, but I discovered that she had previously DM'd it to me and I already had it.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Praxis2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey everyone, I just had a really bad experience with cris goy on OF. I asked her to do a custom 3 weeks ago, not even nude,. She made me tip her $120 and she never made the video. I asked her a bunch of times to make it and she strung me along and said she would. I finally said "just send me a video of something you have already made" and again she strung me along and never sent it. Pretty sad because I really like her despite her. Please be careful if requesting a custom from her

Interesting, she only quoted me $70 for a topless video. Luckily, I didn't follow through.

Praxis2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Claudia Patenza

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She have good content, also some full nude videos. Her body is incredible :wow:

How long are the nude videos? Are there a lot of nude flexing videos?

And are they PPV?

FbbFanatic2522

 I recommend checking out the beautiful pro physique competitor Buff Ginger OF page - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login