gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
blaster roidbazaar
ugfreak clearskypharmacy
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
468654 Posts in 60237 Topics by 30061 Members - Latest Member: Gomezdi October 13, 2019, 11:18:51 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Best discussions  |  Face numbness after knockout
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Face numbness after knockout  (Read 518 times)

Offline stereokillah

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Face numbness after knockout
« on: June 12, 2019, 10:47:39 am »
I had multiple session in my life and also been knocked out a couple of times, but i neber experienced something like this.

yesterday i had a session where i was knocked out in a headscissor for like 10 seconds, since then the cheek on the left side on my face feels numb, it is not hanging or anYthing and i can still move it. Has anyone ever been experienced something like this? This happened like 15 hours ago and it is still numb. I am starting to worry a bit, since i read about strokes caused by strangulation and so on

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Face numbness after knockout
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 06:58:28 pm »
How do you know it was 10 seconds, do you have video? Since I haven't heard of something like this I feel like it might be someone who doesn't know how she should do knockouts and it may have been for longer. I've been knocked out dozens of times and that's never happened to me, but everyone is different. Was her thigh directly over that part of your face at any point? If not, I'd wait another day and see if there is a change.

Offline stereokillah

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 07:28:05 pm »
Hi, yeah i have a video of it, but my face was not in front of the camera at that point, but it was something around 10-15 seconds. But i remember tapping, since i told her that i like to panic a bit and she can keep on squeezing and ignore m first taps, but it really happened quickly, from the tap till the release about 20 seconds passed. It was kind of a figure 4 headscissor, where i was lying sideways and my neck was trapped between her leg and she used her glute and calf to cut of the blood flow from both sides. Her thigh was indeed on that side of my face. I noticed some swelling on the muscle in my face which connects the jaw to the ear. So i guess it is because that muscle is swollen and all the nerves are running through there, one of them must be bruised

Offline mtjr287

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2019, 05:19:10 am »
20 seconds after tap is a long time. That's 20 seconds your brain is without oxygen,. Best to get that checked out and hope it's ok buddy

Offline stereokillah

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2019, 03:14:22 pm »
yeah i went to the doctor and he checked whether my nerves are ok. good thing is, 5 days after the knockout the numbness slowly started to go away. i went to the doctor and he made some test and said that there was a slight nerve damage, but it is nothing serious and the cheek should completely recover in a couple of weeks.

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2019, 06:16:36 pm »
Are you willing to share who she was?
Knocking you out so fast is very impressive.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Best discussions  |  Face numbness after knockout

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View