gfx gfx
roids24.to clearskypharmacy
roidbazaar parapharma
steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
465823 Posts in 60715 Topics by 30052 Members - Latest Member: stephen1776 September 20, 2019, 02:41:30 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Q & A about sessions  |  Late night session-10pm or later?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Late night session-10pm or later?  (Read 1466 times)

Offline stratos

Late night session-10pm or later?
« on: June 06, 2019, 12:23:23 am »
I haven't committed to yet, but I'm suppose to get back to a lady that offered a 10 pm slot (her only slot left). The thing is I'm sure she probably would have had like 3 or 4 clients already throughout the day and she would be extremely tired and just want the night to be over with so she might not be into the session or the session wouldn't be as good if it were around 5 pm lets say, any thoughts?

Offline Javi45

• Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Late night session-10pm or later?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 01:30:57 am »
let me know how this goes cause i always wanted to do a late night session but dont know if the lady would be in session since shes probabky wanting to go to bed

Offline boyofwinter

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2019, 04:27:54 am »
I've done quite a few, but I don't think I've ever done a late session as a 1st session. If you don't already know her then you'll need to rely on her rep to help you decide. The type of session matters too, I wouldn't book anything more intense than fantasy wrestling, again unless I already knew her and had no doubt she'd give me  a great session anyway.

Offline Javi45

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2019, 10:26:03 am »
I've done quite a few, but I don't think I've ever done a late session as a 1st session. If you don't already know her then you'll need to rely on her rep to help you decide. The type of session matters too, I wouldn't book anything more intense than fantasy wrestling, again unless I already knew her and had no doubt she'd give me  a great session anyway.

Good point cause if its a muscle worship then Im thinking its gonna be a good one.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2019, 08:03:37 pm »
I've never really considered the time slot to be a factor affecting the quality of the session, but I'm not looking for anything as intense as competitive wrestling. I figure that the woman knows what she can handle and schedules accordingly. I've done plenty of last call sessions as I tend to be a night owl, and traffic is light. One advantage is that of the evening slots, that's the most likely to allow you time to hang out afterwards. The woman might be tired, but enjoys winding down with a good conversation before bed. I'm also east coast, and for a lot of these women coming from different time zones, it's not all that late for them.

Offline MixedFighter99

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2019, 02:50:50 am »
In my experience its gone either way. I been respectfully shooed out of the room shortly after our session as ended due to them being tired but I also been asked to stay whether it be to hangout as the sessioniate unwinds, get a late night meal (both went and pick up for them or gone out with them), etc.

My suggestion is to offer bringing coffee or a energy drink if they want it. Shows your a gentleman and plus they could use need it.

Offline knufflschmoe

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2019, 03:38:00 pm »
think on the one side , the "scenery" & "atmospere" is abit more suited ,more "magic" ,and often (during summer)
the heat is less intense on evening ,
one the other hand ,you (and the sessionette) could be tire after a long,hard day ,and often people are
hungry & prefer having dinner : so being hungry or being bloated with food isn`t  the optimum status for a session?!

Offline stratos

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2019, 12:47:43 am »
Thanks for the replies guys, they were helpful, she actually said I could get the 8 pm slot if I'd like and I took it.  After all the good things you guys are saying, I might want to go back to the 10 slot  :funny:

Offline stratos

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2019, 12:48:43 am »
Last session of the day = if the chemistry is good, then maybe she'll be interested in joining you for a meal and drinks, etc afterward.  I would roll the dice.
I always imagined that scenario in the back of my head.

Offline stratos

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2019, 12:50:48 am »
In my experience its gone either way. I been respectfully shooed out of the room shortly after our session as ended due to them being tired but I also been asked to stay whether it be to hangout as the sessioniate unwinds, get a late night meal (both went and pick up for them or gone out with them), etc.

My suggestion is to offer bringing coffee or a energy drink if they want it. Shows your a gentleman and plus they could use need it.

Interesting-energy drinks (I keep case of them), thanks.

Offline stratos

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2019, 01:00:36 am »
Interesting question. I think it depends upon the following: 1. Do you know the woman? 2. If not, what is her rep, her reviews here? 3. What type of session will it be?

I had a late session once in Vegas. She was based there and I met her for the first time in NYC a month or so before this for the first time. We spoke, emailed after the first session so a chemistry developed. She wanted to go out first for a drink and a light bite to eat at a local place. She picked up at my hotel around 8:30. We got to her condo near the Strip by around 10. I like role play and worship. She gave me the apartment tour and then slipped away into the bedroom saying, “Prepare for the session.” What followed was an very sensual session. After intense scissoring, foot, leg and glute worship I was ordered to pleasure her orally. By around 11:30 pm we got dressed and she ordered me to follow her to her car. She dropped her keys at her feet in front of the driver’s side of the car. I instinctively knelt down to pick them up and instinctively began to worship her foot that she slipped out of her backless high heels. After about a minute or so she said, “Enough. Get in the car.” I did, she dropped me off at my hotel. That started a session relationship and friendship of about seven years until she retired from the scene.

I don't know her, no repour, but admired her for years. The reviews here if I remember are mixed but more people stating they enjoyed the session. Way to work it your sessionett, congrats, I hope I could become half as lucky as you were.  The thing is, I'm not an out and about type of guy, no if she wants me to be, I'll be her tour guy throughout  the state and neighboring states.

Offline Del4

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2019, 06:42:37 am »
The scenario is definitely a possibility. I have found when I have done late night sessions that in some cases (definitely not all), my time has been extended. It definitely helps that I do more sensual sessions and therefore it is not like wrestling where the woman is going to get really worn out - it is more likely that you will have your time extended with women who don’t offer more competitive sessions (and thus would be knackered at the end of the day).
It sometimes can help to offer to take them for dinner before the session - which will often be appreciated depending on their schedule.
I have also been lucky enough with a couple of women to have been invited me to stay over - admittedly this is not the norm, and these were women who I had got to know well, where there was real mutual attraction and the chemistry between us was off the charts.

Last session of the day = if the chemistry is good, then maybe she'll be interested in joining you for a meal and drinks, etc afterward.  I would roll the dice.
I always imagined that scenario in the back of my head.

Offline Javi45

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2019, 08:00:42 pm »
The next session I do, Im gonna book late and see. I did book the first session one time and it was good. It got extended a little bit but it can depend!

Offline MixedFighter99

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2019, 11:55:53 am »
The next session I do, Im gonna book late and see. I did book the first session one time and it was good. It got extended a little bit but it can depend!

Booking a later session after seeing them before defintiely gives the better chance of it being extended for a food run, drinks etc since she already knows you and therefore most likely feels comfortable with you coming late. I had a few sessionaites that always wanted me to be their last session of the day because they knew it end on a high note as we had good chemistry.

Offline boyofwinter

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2019, 07:37:00 pm »
I love the 10 pm angle and posted earlier about my experience. But I have to tell you that if you are an early morning person, and the lady is too, having the first session of the day is also rather special. In my experience the ladies were fresh and ready for action. In NYC, where there are plenty of visiting FBBs, if you get in early enough on the day they are leaving sometimes you get extra time.  It depends, and is a crap shoot really.

Another couple of points about an early AM session. On a work day you get a session around 7 or 8 am, wash up or shower at her hotel, and go to work. Whatta way to start the work day! On a weekend I've done that, I could hardly sleep, get in early on a Saturday or Sunday morning. You might bring coffee and breakfast (I've been asked a couple of times). Whatta way to start a weekend day!
All the above. Plus, I know a few times I've been invited to come earlier for a repeat session than the earliest time someone new was offered.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Q & A about sessions  |  Late night session-10pm or later?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View