⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#FEMUSCLE: *CGI* ART + ARTISTS~collected

Started by MrBurns, December 29, 2007, 02:00:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

herculeena

[herculeena]  Say Hello to Monyque

Started playing around with 3D stuff and here are my first three renders, hope you like them!  For those wondering, I call her Monyque.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


herculeena

[herculeena]   CONT'D

Cool, thanks for the feedback guys! I couldn't really do a lot of corrections in the short time but here are some more, this time with legs.  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thats incredible experimenting, I trulty hope you will continue!

placeboman1

[Placeboman1]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Gaslight

[Gaslight = colinscrod]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well H*ll.  How do I post my stuff from D*v*antArt.com?

@GASLIGHT = colinscrod  First, one needs to be aware of--and follow--the rules and customs for the <ART/FICTION> areas.

Hotlinking is
FORBIDDEN
in ALL sections of the <ART/FICTION> sub-forum.
[Without Special Permission]
Links to third-party sites are blocked.
Content posted here MUST be uploaded to an approved filehost.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm gonna try to post something HERE and get some of that Karma I keep reading about.

Kujarer

[ironbeauties]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NO karma, NO comments...Just enjoy, dammit!   :look:

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

[Gaslight = colinscrod] CONT'D

Allow me...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A few other ladies this muscular.  Many of ladies boxing.  Other various images...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
THANK you. Was driving me nuts. :rock:

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Gaslight

[Gaslight = colinscrod] CONT'D

If this doesn't work I give up-- I studied the FAQ and I think I understand it ???

IMAGES REPLACED—IMPROPER UPLOAD

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Gaslight

[Gaslight = colinscrod] CONT'D

:hey:  IT WORKS!

IMAGES REPLACED—IMPROPER UPLOAD

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:thanks:

OK, this is a little more complicated than back in 2015, but YEAH, now I've got it for sure-- FAMILY SAFE setting, BB not HTML, and no hotlinking.  Got it. :-[

KARMA +34   :hey:


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
These are really nice images!!!  :rock:

DrGORG

[Dr GORG]

The patreon has been modified, it now offers subscriptions with regular supergirls renders. Lots of steel bending and car lifts (And more to come)...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Comments and Karma are always Welcome & Appreciated.
Simply Click on [Applaud+] Button on the left under the activity counter to give Karma

calfanat

[calfanat]

I try to ceate realistic girl with powerful strong and sexy body, and it's first render of she. This girl have a lot of possibilities - she can transform her body in any way as you want   ;-)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

calfanat

[calfanat] CONT'D

there are some new renders of she. Also I can render this girl in format for VR equipment as google cardboard and others - SBS 3D stereo. Don't be silent, post here if you want this, I need to know a dimensilons of images needed for you equipment and of course k+ if you like ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hoshinokoe

Geisha Moment  Found it on LH

[ART: T!gers@n]

NFSW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Circle of karma: you give => you recieve

mich5552


Lucrezia Borgia

[sylviecaouillet]

Check these out:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
sylviecaouillet gallery @ DA

Lucrezia Borgia

[sylviecaouillet]

New ones

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

new

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login