gfx gfx
roids24.to clearskypharmacy
parapharma ugfreak
steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
465133 Posts in 60675 Topics by 30034 Members - Latest Member: assassinua September 15, 2019, 04:35:24 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Polls on female bodybuilder and fitness athletes  |  HOW Much NEGATIVE INFLUENCE Did MURDER of Mother Russia (Olga) have on FBB
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HOW Much NEGATIVE INFLUENCE Did MURDER of Mother Russia (Olga) have on FBB  (Read 395 times)

Online ravi777

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
I am Referring to the KICK-ASS 2 Comic / Cartoon and the Film, where a Wimpish Karate Girl on Steroids "HIT GIRL" uses SHARP GLass BLADES to BUTCHER a Much MORE Strong and MUSCULAR MOTHER RUSSIA.
 :sorry:
Does NOT Matter That Mother Russia OLGA was a Criminal, or that the Film was a Fantasy, what Matters is the was a Scrawney Girl like Moretz (Hit Girl) Did Something Like PRACTICING to SLAUGHTER CROCODILES, Cape BUFFALOES and ELEPHANTS, Extremely Quickly, So QUICKLY, that the E MUSCCLES of Her ENEMY OLGA KURKULINA Mother Russia were TOO LARGE that they were EXTREMELY CLUMSY, AND NOT ABLE to TURN Around Quickly, so the MUSCLE GIRL was SKINNED ALIVE Thousands of Times, BY HER Tiny but Faster ENEMY.
:wow:

An EXTREMELY GOOD Advert for Chloe's KARATE and ADRENALINE ROIDS, But a Very POOR PICTURE for OLGA K's BIG MUSCLED and AMAZON STRONG BODY. :'(

=======+++++++ LOVE and WARM REGARDS ravi777+++++++=======
РОССИЙСКИЕ ПАРАЛИПМИЧЕСКИЕ ДЕВОЧКИ; Создайте ВАШЕ лучшее Massive Muscular BODY, и оглушите мир !!!!!!!

COME ON !!!!!!! RUSSIAN Olympic, Bodybuilding Paralympic GIRLS and Other  Disabled GIRLS, BUILD UP More MUSCLE, to make Russia a Female BIG Muscle Superpower to Win more International titles Like Rising Phoenix !!!!!!!

If you like Photos, uploaded by me please give Karma Username ("ravi777"), 
Если фотографии хорошие, дайте мне Карму

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
The woman with muscle is more likely to die in any book or movie.

"VASQUEZ ALWAYS DIES"  ;D
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Online ravi777

• Activity:
    100%
The woman with muscle is more likely to die in any book or movie.

"VASQUEZ ALWAYS DIES"  ;D

True, My Friend (and I Agree as a BUDDHIST, Ant, Humans Elephants are ALL Equal.

But from the Specific perspective of Female Bodybuilding, where many sy it is GOing Down after peaking from the Age of Cory Eversen to Lenda Murray to COLLETTE NELSON and COLETTE GUIMOND, Film Endings like in KICK-Ass 2, might be NEGATIVA And PESSIMISTIC Especially to RUSSIAN GIRLS who Dream of Bodybuilding, and in a NATION like RUSSIA where Although REALLY MUSCULAR FEMALE Bodybuilding is developing, it still Does NOT Seem to Have a STRONG Enough BASE.
=======+++++++ LOVE and WARM REGARDS ravi777+++++++=======
РОССИЙСКИЕ ПАРАЛИПМИЧЕСКИЕ ДЕВОЧКИ; Создайте ВАШЕ лучшее Massive Muscular BODY, и оглушите мир !!!!!!!

COME ON !!!!!!! RUSSIAN Olympic, Bodybuilding Paralympic GIRLS and Other  Disabled GIRLS, BUILD UP More MUSCLE, to make Russia a Female BIG Muscle Superpower to Win more International titles Like Rising Phoenix !!!!!!!

If you like Photos, uploaded by me please give Karma Username ("ravi777"), 
Если фотографии хорошие, дайте мне Карму

Offline mariobkei

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
I don't think Olga is portrayed in a negative way (well, she's a villain after all)
But look at her fight, and how tough it is, she's like the ultimate enemy... and i love her

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LlA2vGubd2M" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LlA2vGubd2M</a>

She looks fantastic also

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Polls on female bodybuilder and fitness athletes  |  HOW Much NEGATIVE INFLUENCE Did MURDER of Mother Russia (Olga) have on FBB

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View