blaster

gfx gfx
ugfreak parapharma
clearskypharmacy steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
483812 Posts in 62682 Topics by 26561 Members - Latest Member: Manus_d13 July 09, 2020, 01:29:13 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  Women's Bodybuilding to return to the Olympia in 2020
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Women's Bodybuilding to return to the Olympia in 2020  (Read 23668 times)

Online Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Women's Bodybuilding to return to the Olympia in 2020
« Reply #165 on: March 17, 2020, 05:17:28 pm »
UPDATED LIST
Ms O FBB

MS. OLYMPIA
QUALIFIED

Helle Trevino (USA)
Margie Martin (USA)
Irene Anderson (Sweden)
Nicki Chartrand (Canada)
Monique Jones (USA)
Monia Gioiosa (Italy)
Yaxeni Oriquen (Venezuela)

Claudia Partenza (Italy), 3
Alenda Hatvani (Czech Republic), 2
Oana Alena Hreapca (Romania), 1

WOMEN’S PHYSIQUE OLYMPIA
QUALIFIED

Penpraghai Tiangngok (Thailand)
Shanique Grant (USA)
Sarah Villegas (USA)
Natalia Abraham Coelho (USA)
Daniely Castilho (Brazil)
Laura Pintado Chinchilla (Spain)
Victoria Myslik (Canada)
Valentina Mishina (Russia)
Laura Richards (USA)

Sonia Domingue (Canada), 4
Jennifer Taylor (USA), 3
Liz Pottnuff (Canada), 3
Mirea Henriquez (Netherlands), 3
Bian Ruiying (China), 3
Trish Wood (USA), 2
Toni West (USA), 2
Modesta Halby (Denmark), 2
Sarah Hayes McGill (USA), 2
Leslie Gurr (Canada), 1
Irene Tristante (Spain), 1
Antoinette Downie (Barbados), 1

Offline autechre

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #166 on: March 17, 2020, 07:59:36 pm »
The sad part most sports have their own channels. Bodybuilding don't even have a network. If golf can have one why not bbing. The internet is the only place it can survive. Also with the whole Coronavirus scare will there be an expo this year??

The audience for bodybuilding (mens included) is minuscule compared to golf or any of those major sports. Who is going to stump up the many millions to set up a tv network or even a streaming network?
What would be on it 24/7? Endless repeats of Olympias? There's not that many comps.

Theres a load of free content on Youtube. A good chunk of it is focused on the men because they bring in the bulk of the viewing audience & therefore the bulk of the money. The vast majority of people don't want to see female bodybuilders. They want bikini girls with big T&A.
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Online Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #167 on: March 18, 2020, 04:17:28 pm »
Interesting. In the UK contests I have been to, once the Physique athletes have gone and figure / fitness, the Bikini ladies come on and mainly their gym / friends and family are left in the audience.
I usually feel a bit guilty getting up and leaving, after all, there may be a future Ms O in there, getting some stage time in! I like to follow an athlete / spot future stars.
It feels like a show based on implants and sticking your arse out, is becoming less interesting to the masses.

Although I am aware that the US has shows with only Bikini athletes, I don't think it would work over here.

Online Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #168 on: March 19, 2020, 08:31:29 pm »
Since Yaxeni qualified for Ms. O is Iris??

The list is up to date. Those are the athletes that qualified, so far.

Offline Butt kisser

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #169 on: March 20, 2020, 02:29:11 pm »
The vast majority of people don't want to see female bodybuilders. They want bikini girls with big T&A.

Agreed. Here's what I find odd about the rejection of muscular women.. over the last 30 years, so much of traditional feminine aesthetic has been altered and/or obliterated. Tattooing, body piercing, wild/unnatural hair colors, gender role reversals, etc. Even as recently as the early 90s, u basically never saw women with visible ink.. But even with all these rapid cultural/gender changes, female muscle is still largely marginalized. It's a weird (and unfortunate) exception (?) I believe building muscle
(without criticism & ridicule) is a much healthier advancement for women than the cultural freedom to get covered in idiotic ink.. but who knows.
Check out Big, Dominant Female Tyrants: https://www.patreon.com/6298art

birmi482

« Reply #170 on: March 20, 2020, 03:09:18 pm »
Generally you are right, but there is still a hardcore following and some fbb can make substantial money with webcams, advertising, shows , coach work etc. Obviously not all girls, but some of them yes. So while the industry itself might struggle with profitability, some single athletes can have a decent profit of it

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  Women's Bodybuilding to return to the Olympia in 2020

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View