⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

What do we find about muscular women attractive or sexually appealing?

Started by Another_Wanted01, April 21, 2019, 10:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javi45

I gotta see the curves it's unlike anything. The Confidence they display. They know they're desire. And of course the sex life. I would want to know what that would be like in bed:)
I like all kinds of women but Female bodybuilders has been high on my list to date
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Javi45

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

outmuscled

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I couldn't help thinking "Jesus, she looks better in that speedo than I ever could!". I think she was pretty aware of that also.

What was it about the speedo in particular, when I presume all her outfits showcased her muscles.
Was it a bulge in the front or did it particular emphasise the muscularity of her ass compared to yours?

Butt kisser

For me, well developed muscles on a woman signal strength, confidence, work ethic, etc. Which are appealing traits to me. And on a strictly physical level, bodybuilding accentuates natural feminine curves. It's beautiful..
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I couldn't help thinking "Jesus, she looks better in that speedo than I ever could!". I think she was pretty aware of that also.

What was it about the speedo in particular, when I presume all her outfits showcased her muscles.
Was it a bulge in the front or did it particular emphasise the muscularity of her ass compared to yours?

The latter. The speedo had a very rough day going up against that ass.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

leedsutd

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For me - I think bodies just look better when muscular. I don't understand when people say that women with soft curvy bodies are more womanly / desirable - doesn't compute for me.

I like the fact that muscular woman are stronger than me and other women are envious of them. I have seem women in gyms staring at the alpha girl with muscles and I know they are jealous but if you asked them they would say its too much or disgusting... I think the girls that reel against the more muscular women are just jealous and too lazy to achieve that physique - I think the determination is sexually appealling

Totally agree with this.

I love the determination, I think this and the amount of muscle that really gets me going.  I like watching workout videos and just seeing them get pumped.  That's sexy to me.

bicepboy

It's definitely the muscle. I was driving through Silver Spring, MD this afternoon, starting to make a right turn -- when I spied this otherwise very attractive statuesque blonde woman in a sleeveless red top standing at the corner, perhapd waiting for the crosswalk signal, but also on the phone. Not flexing mind you, but that curl in hte arm was showing off very big biceps. I immediately strainghtened out and pased by her slowly. -- checking out both arms. Great big biceps. When I cught he eye, I mouthed "wow!" Because that was it for me. instant hard-on, etc. Been horned up ever since.

Username13

I think role reversal drives most of it. As someone who is super submissive, I love the idea of a woman being "the man", especially relative to me. Whether that's being more muscular, taller, stronger, having more masculine features than me, etc. (for whatever reason financial domination has never been a thing for me, even that gets lumped in with role reversal a lot of the time), it's just a dynamic I've always liked. Not sure why exactly, probably because I've always been on the smaller side growing up (and now), so it's kind of one of those "knowing your place" things in sexual development. I guess all of that could apply to literally just being less than in those areas to an actual man, but I guess that's where the role reversal aspect comes in that it only works with women for me. It's taboo for a woman to be those things to a guy, so I guess it's that whole forbidden fruit aspect.

fbbfitfan6

Size of their muscles. I usually do not find muscular but smaller women very attractive. This is because I was painfully thin as a teenager when my hormones were sizzling. Then when I found out about fbbs I was blown away that there were women who were so much bigger and stronger than me. And because my society is macho and tends to show men as the bigger and stronger ones, I felt deep shame at my own weakness and shame that a woman could be and obviously is much stronger and bigger than me when I am supposed to be that one. That led to fantasies of domination and wrestling and such, a cope to fetishize fbbs and athletic girls instead of deal with my own body dysmorphia shame. Now that i've dealt with that I still find muscles great to look at, I still occasionally have some fantasies of fbb, but it's much less than it used to be, it doesn't feel like it has a hold on me anymore.

esquirebill1

I am going in a slightly different direction. While I certainly appreciate an attractive lady with the ever-present bulging muscles, my favorite look is a bit of duality in a woman's physique. First, in her day-to-day at the office or walking down the street appearance, I appreciate a fit look. Maybe a little definition compared to an average woman, but not bicep or calf muscle popping awe inspiring. An upper body that is nicely V-shaped with a healthy chest and flat stomach. A fit and strong physique to capture attention and imagination.

Second, well, it's the surprise. It's the woman who can take that type of body and somehow pump up an amazing bicep or calf. Or flex her stomach to reveal the awe inspiring 6 pack. It's as if she's been carrying a concealed weapon. All that fit Gemini beauty hiding that powerful muscularity!

aboheven

Athletic, muscular, and strong women attract me because of their legs. Women tend to have thicker legs, especially in the calves, but I've also seen them develop their thighs, and I find it truly exciting to see their quadriceps protrude, describing that beautiful curve that abruptly drops to the knee. The same goes for the line that forms in the middle of the thigh on the outside, precisely the border that marks the quadriceps. And if she has developed or worked her hamstrings, then her legs would be perfect.

But lately, I've been drawn to women with broad shoulders and defined trapezius muscles. That also attracts me.

And it goes without saying that they have a feminine face, one that hasn't suffered the ravages of steroids and anabolic steroids (let's stop lying, all women who dedicate themselves to bodybuilding inject these substances, especially those who compete and compete in competitions). I also think it's important to maintain your voice quality. I confess that ten years ago I was dating a bodyfitness athlete (Figure, in the United States), and she wasn't exactly attractive (again, those goddamn steroids), but for some reason she kept her soft, feminine voice, and that, combined with her prodigious legs, made up for a lot from a purely physical standpoint.

But if I have to say one thing I value above all else, it's her personality. It's common knowledge that many bodybuilders, both men and women, have ego and self-esteem issues and are difficult to deal with. As they become physically attractive, they become very conceited and arrogant. I'm not just saying this because I've observed it, but the girl I was dating confirmed it for me. There's a lot of arrogance in them and among themselves (which gets worse on competition day), but I'd say this stems from a lot of female hypergamy, a natural condition in women that makes them condition personal and social relationships, even greetings. This is exacerbated or exacerbated in athletic and sporting women, and for this reason, they believe themselves to be "unattainable" for the rest of humanity.

For this reason, if a woman is approachable, humble, and behaves like a normal human being, then she'll have my full attention. And I would seek her friendship, at least (although we know that men and women can't be friends, a priori). I admire them, but I'm not going to grovel for them.

Makko2

Hi All,
I always wonder why I like muscle woman. First of all: I don't like muscle woman also. A beutiful female collegue, or a fashinating actress or model has still a powerful effect on me. But woman nowadays I'd really like to meet, to touch and to be in love with are actually muscle girls.
So why? I don't know and I don't know what expecially makes so sexy muscle woman for me.
In general, there is not a "muscle type woman" I am expecially attracted for . As many other wrote here, they can be attractive because they are beautiful, strong, but also full of willingness and discipline. I like most muscle type - so with very bulging biceps and traps - but also leaner girls who seem to be fashinating and self confident. I like very tall women, but sometimes I discover also little powerhouses I'd like to meet a day.
In some cases, following them on Ista or on other social media, it gives me the illusion of knowing them more, discovering their tastes, knowing where they travel of what are their desires or problems, if they share something about that.
At the end, I think that loving fitness and muscle women is the same of loving actresses or singers and being a mainstream fan of artists like those ones. You are happy for their success, or sad if they are not happy or disappear for a while. You'd like to meet them and, at the end, you have fantasies about them, thinking they are a sort of semi-goddesses.
So what makes me attracted in muscle women? It is a sort of weird thing. It is a little mystery. But I don't wnat to solve it. It is life after all. And life can be solved, it can be only lived day by day.

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I personally find bodybuilders and strong women attractive because of the power and the proportions that they display comparing to regular men like me.
I've been asking myself this for a while and I would like to read other perspectives about this topic.
Thanks.

That's a question I've wondered about myself over the years, and I suspect the answer is a little different for everyone.

For me, it starts with admiration. Building a muscular physique requires years of discipline, consistency, sacrifice, and hard work. When I see a female bodybuilder or a very strong woman, I'm not just seeing muscles—I'm seeing the result of thousands of hours of effort.

I also think there's something appealing about seeing someone excel in an area that most people don't. Muscular women stand out because they're uncommon. They challenge expectations and have chosen a path that requires confidence and commitment.

Physically, I appreciate the visual aspects too: the muscle definition, shape, proportions, and athletic appearance. Just as some people are attracted to other body types, I find muscularity aesthetically appealing.

Another factor may be the sense of strength and capability. A strong woman projects a different kind of presence than the average person. That doesn't necessarily mean dominance or submission for me—just an appreciation for physical power and athletic achievement.

I think that's why fans of muscular women can be quite diverse. Some are attracted primarily to the aesthetics, some to the athleticism, some to the confidence, some to the strength itself, and many to a combination of all those things.

I'm curious whether most people here would say their attraction started with admiration of athletic achievement, or whether they simply found muscular women attractive from the beginning without really analyzing why.

Matthew_91