gfx gfx
ugfreak clearskypharmacy
steroidify parapharma
roidbazaar
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
465571 Posts in 60743 Topics by 30037 Members - Latest Member: yourtube September 17, 2019, 12:40:05 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Q & A about sessions  |  Brutal sessions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Brutal sessions  (Read 1381 times)

Offline 1922Ontario

• Lurker
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Brutal sessions
« on: April 10, 2019, 11:14:54 pm »
Previously people have asked who was the strongest session wrestler, or who was the woman that made them fearful, or hurt them. Without the subject being openly broached, I got the impression that do some of us who session would really like a strong woman to cut loose on them for real. Has anyone had this experience, or seen a strong woman really savage a man?

Offline boyofwinter

Re: Brutal sessions
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 03:14:22 am »
Not sure why this would seem strange, many session girls mention they'll do beat downs. I've had maybe 10 sessions like that, for me wanting it depends on the girl.

Offline knufflschmoe

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 03:15:17 pm »
had a few sessions like that as told before

Brigita Brezovac was gone quite mad , Pressing her chest against my face ,so that I got air lack,

started panicking ,she didn t really react of my tapping out signs ,was quite scary

Fabi Antoine was hitting relentlessly , and threatend to lock me in he house (which was very abroad)as a slave
and nobody would knew where I was disappeared ?!…………….. she was playing that scary game very convincing !

Offline Hoodman

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 01:45:15 am »
Not sure why this would seem strange, many session girls mention they'll do beat downs. I've had maybe 10 sessions like that, for me wanting it depends on the girl.

oi BoW has awesome experiences.

And well I have a few beatdowns (some on video!) myself. I'm always a fan of them.

Offline Blinkocracy

• Lurker
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2019, 06:30:20 am »
I'm going to bump this because I'm also enthusiastic about the scariest sessionettes. The ones who don't just want to beat you, but torture and terrorize you.

Easy answer is of course Arekah Lox. She pulls you into her world and makes you her toy. I leave my time with her feeling like I just sessioned with a Class 5 hurricane.

Offline JustBiceps

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2019, 10:38:58 pm »
I'm going to bump this because I'm also enthusiastic about the scariest sessionettes. The ones who don't just want to beat you, but torture and terrorize you.

Easy answer is of course Arekah Lox. She pulls you into her world and makes you her toy. I leave my time with her feeling like I just sessioned with a Class 5 hurricane.

Yes, Arekah seems to really enjoy bullying and beating up boys. Too bad she's not around anymore.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Q & A about sessions  |  Brutal sessions

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View