LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Anastasia Korableva

Started by shchukin, March 21, 2019, 05:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shchukin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

shchukin

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

shchukin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

shchukin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

shchukin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

h666666

This person is transgender, right? No hatin', just curious. (If she's born as a biological woman, she should take this as a compliment since the physique clearly transcends what seems possible for a woman.)

shchukin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

dmking401

She's built like tank, and
    strong as a bull!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jiwoxjiwox


shchukin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How old is she?
Interesting question. She does not show any info on her age. I found that she won powerlifting contest of Ural Federal District in 2014 in the category of up to 47 kg. She competed among girls up to 18 years of age. It means that she can be 22-23 year old now.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

ravi777

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How old is she?
Interesting question. She does not show any info on her age. I found that she won powerlifting contest of Ural Federal District in 2014 in the category of up to 47 kg. She competed among girls up to 18 years of age. It means that she can be 22-23 year old now.

It Seems there is NO Transgender Issue in her Case. Or she might have found a way to keep it Secret. BTW, I am NOT Against Transgenders. But I think they should be given a Federation of their own. Competing with Women / Girls just does Not seem Fair.

m100

She's massive, no doubt. But she looks like the russian version of Caroline Wang.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

shchukin

I confirm that she was born in 1995. Some earlier photos.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

shchukin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

shchukin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

VikingPT

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Romania Muscle Fest Amateur Female Bodybuilding Champion and Pro Card Winner

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Comments and Karma are always welcome and appreciated, thank you :)
<- This way for Karma

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS