Login with username, password and session length
clearskypharmacy

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
473435 Posts in 61096 Topics by 30001 Members - Latest Member: chrmr February 20, 2020, 08:04:28 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  Difficulties with a upload site
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Difficulties with a upload site  (Read 111 times)

Offline crushee

• Activity:
    6.67%
Difficulties with a upload site
« on: January 31, 2020, 03:19:20 pm »
Hello,

I'm a long time lurker, sorry about this! My karma has already once be downgraded from Something between 10 an 20 to -10!!

My concern is that I encounter difficulties with posts where the images are uploaded to "turbo image host": when I open an image uploaded to this site, it opens correctly, but the current tab is switched to a Junk site (ampugi.com), and Moving back to Saradas is impossible.

I use only Win 10 included protection.

Two questions: am I the only victim of this situation? any advice about an anti-virus that would prevent this?

Online Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Difficulties with a upload site
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2020, 03:49:52 pm »
Hello,

I'm a long time lurker, sorry about this! My karma has already once be downgraded from Something between 10 an 20 to -10!!

My concern is that I encounter difficulties with posts where the images are uploaded to "turbo image host": when I open an image uploaded to this site, it opens correctly, but the current tab is switched to a Junk site (ampugi.com), and Moving back to Saradas is impossible.

I use only Win 10 included protection.

Two questions: am I the only victim of this situation? any advice about an anti-virus that would prevent this?

So, you already raised that you have problems, and we gave advice. What pop up blockers are you using?

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Re: Difficulties with a upload site
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2020, 07:41:38 pm »
If you are experiencing pop-ups, pop-unders with mirrorcreator, imagebam, imagevenue, turboimagehost websites we can recommend two extensions for Google Chrome : Adguard AdBlocker, Popup Blocker Pro. Run both of them at the same time and you will never see pop-ups, pop-unders.

Or

Just login to your free account on Turbo Image Host and you will not see any ad on their website! No more pop-ups, no more banners, you will see just uploaded images and this is gift for their members with free account.
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  Difficulties with a upload site

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View