gfx gfx
www.pharmacomstore.ws hghgear
clearskypharmacy hghgear
roids24.to
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
445138 Posts in 59700 Topics by 30220 Members - Latest Member: Suavey May 19, 2019, 10:29:55 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Q & A for Finding The Right Sessionette  |  Young guns
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Young guns  (Read 474 times)

Offline tangent

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Young guns
« on: February 17, 2019, 08:20:07 pm »
Generally speaking, I seem to be more comfortable with girls closer to my own age, >35 years, but I was wondering about the next generation of sessionistas.  Who are some of the impressive girls out there younger than 25? 

Do the younger girls tend to come in to sessioning more as a wrestler, Domme, or as a bodybuilder/muscle worship type?  Do any of you guys notice any differences sessioning with younger or more mature women?

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: Young guns
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2019, 10:20:14 pm »
Generally speaking, I seem to be more comfortable with girls closer to my own age, >35 years, but I was wondering about the next generation of sessionistas.  Who are some of the impressive girls out there younger than 25? 

Do the younger girls tend to come in to sessioning more as a wrestler, Domme, or as a bodybuilder/muscle worship type?  Do any of you guys notice any differences sessioning with younger or more mature women?

Seems like any new women are mostly curvy or what I call "cheerleaders" and most of them are wrestlers or doms. Which is bad if you want to worship a woman with muscle

If you look at the list of new women on sessiongirls you can tell what the norm is right now.  Out of ten women, maybe two real bodybuilders, one or two who might be athletic, and the rest are curvy or thin. Almost something for everyone, right?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline FBBMW

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Young guns
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2019, 03:25:51 am »
Like Warhawk described, most of the under 35 girls are little or no muscle wrestlers, especially if under 25.   

It takes time for FBB's to grow big, so if you like big muscle, most of those who session are over 40 and into 50's.     

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Q & A for Finding The Right Sessionette  |  Young guns

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View