clearskypharmacy

gfx gfx
roids24.to bodygear.to
arlrussia www.pharmacomstore.ws
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
427712 Posts in 56680 Topics by 30699 Members - Latest Member: 7268884 February 16, 2019, 07:51:18 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Renne Toney
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Renne Toney  (Read 921 times)

Offline boyofwinter

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    96.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Renne Toney
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2019, 02:39:39 am »
I love big girls and strong ones but She just looks WAY to much like a man to me and it seems like she makes zero effort to look even slightly feminine
I remember seeing a few pictures (not sure where) but she did look good, makeup etc, also heard she's friendly. I would prepare for her to look like I assume but some people - both men and women - do look better in person than in pics.

Offline jdb332

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    46.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2019, 01:18:31 pm »
I am very surprised that you were able to force her to submit even with your superior wrestling skills, because strengthwise i am pretty sure she was stronger than you given the fact that she is one of the strongest woman in the world if not the strongest of them all, at least in upper body strength
Given her lack of technique she left her neck/throat area exposed, which allowed for choke holds, which no matter how strong you are you need to submit.
I'm not so impressed for exactly this reason, or maybe impressed is the wrong word. Obviously there's skill in being able to win this way vs a much bigger opponent, I just don't find winning in a session this way interests me. In sessions with real wrestling I allow headlocks from the side but ask her not to use a rear choke and agree to not do the same. I find the back and forth of being repeatedly thrown off while trying to pin her and making sure she can't move high enough to free her legs to be much more of a turn-on than using a rear choke. The only time I've allowed it (for a while) during wrestling was with Electra - my smallest opponent - because I wanted to see how she could use her speed to apply it, after about 5 minutes of the completely obvious happening I asked her to move on to using other holds which she was happy to do.

I hear you. Everyone has their own desires in these sessions. For me, given my size, I like competitive to see how I compare.  Since there are so many session wrestlers, I like to see who is the best and the only way I can compare between them is to wrestle competitively. Some of the bigger girls are very easy to pin despite their size (gabe nicander, collete guimond, kristie etzold, Thea Bennington, Debra, big Tinah, sheila burgess, etc.). And in those sessions I just pin them and don't rely on submissions as much. Renee was just way to strong to pin, which is why my only option was chokes. If I could have pinned her I would have, but I could tell about 2 minutes in that her strength was going to make it impossible. It wouldn't have mattered the exact pin position I was able to get her in, she has so much muscle in every part of her body she would toss me off. Some of these women have water muscle (nicander, joanne lee, etc) where they look big, but they are not that strong. Renee is not one of them. She is really strong

Offline pakeha

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2019, 01:02:28 am »
Anyone do a muscle worship / domination session with Renne over the years?...

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Renne Toney

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View