Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572547 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 04:49:43 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!  (Read 385336 times)

Offline petfunk

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #720 on: February 17, 2017, 11:10:54 pm »
Hi everyone! I am a big fan of female athletes, female bodybuiders, crossfitters, gymnasts, heavylifters... strong and buff women. This site is great and unique,  just like ffb's.  Peter

Forum Saradas

Offline SCJames

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #721 on: February 21, 2017, 09:45:17 pm »
Hello to All,

I’m late for this thread after have made over 200 posts so far. But I thought I should weigh in.

I found this forum some time ago while just skimming around the web, and was very happy to have done so. It’s good to see genuine love and appreciation for all these women, for I’m sure most of you have encountered plenty of the haters in your travels. I seem to have been born with a love for female athletes, but none of this was happening when I was a kid back in the northeastern US.  The world changed when Rachael McLish appeared, and changed again for me when I met Debbie Kruck at a 1989 show. After her came Carla Dunlap, Mary Roberts, Sherry Goggin, and others at the shows I attended.  Mainstream media coverage came in the early days from ESPN, who then dropped it all when they were bought out by Disney, if memory serves. They first covered Fitness, then later clearly did their best to try and kill it. The 1991 Ms. Olympia, which I attended at the Shrine in L.A., was the last show they covered as a world class event. Now today with the internet, we need nothing from mainstream media.

The physical female form comes in many different manifestations, shapes, sizes, and styles. I seem to be able to appreciate far more of them then many men I have encountered. They restrict themselves for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is being scared sh*tless of what their male peers will think and say of them. Don’t want to lose status in the “Pack” if they find out you love female athletes. The 1950’s mentality will never change for some. But those of us who love them will always be there as women’s athletics continues to expand and evolve.

Offline VikingPT

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #722 on: February 22, 2017, 12:21:34 am »
Hello to all
I'm 39, from Lisbon, Portugal and a big fan of women bodybuilding, fitness and the magnificent forms the female body can achieve when properly worked on
Comments and Karma are always welcome and appreciated, thank you :)
<- This way for Karma

I ♥ Saradas

gokuman7

« Reply #723 on: February 22, 2017, 04:21:28 pm »
Hello to all
I'm 39, from Lisbon, Portugal and a big fan of women bodybuilding, fitness and the magnificent forms the female body can achieve when properly worked on

Welcome to Saradas.

Throttle Eight

« Reply #724 on: March 14, 2017, 10:14:27 pm »
Hello one and all!

My name is Jason and I hail from the US. I have been a fan of bodybuilding and fitness for over 30 years. I found this forum a few years ago and decided to join. I look forward to perusing the forum and chatting with some you.

Offline Overminer

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #725 on: March 14, 2017, 10:52:20 pm »
New member here from Wales in the U.K. Been on other forums but this one somehow passed me by. Not sure how! Have ordered custom videos from Alphafemmes to great success. Will be posting reviews once I find the right section!

Tomd1

« Reply #726 on: March 17, 2017, 09:01:08 am »
New member here from Wales in the U.K. Been on other forums but this one somehow passed me by. Not sure how! Have ordered custom videos from Alphafemmes to great success. Will be posting reviews once I find the right section!

Across the water from you in Ireland.

Let us know re the videos.

denethor

« Reply #727 on: March 17, 2017, 05:18:10 pm »
Hello from San Francisco. While not a 'feminist", I do believe in equality between the sexes. If a lady can achieve then it is something wonderful. ;)

Offline Kenter

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Hi everyone...
« Reply #728 on: March 21, 2017, 04:28:09 pm »
I'm Mat from Italy. I'm a fan of female Bodybuilders. I find the grirls with muscle very sexy and actractive

gokuman7

« Reply #729 on: March 23, 2017, 03:58:22 pm »
Hello from San Francisco. While not a 'feminist", I do believe in equality between the sexes. If a lady can achieve then it is something wonderful. ;)

exactly here's some karma points

IronHeaver

« Reply #730 on: March 29, 2017, 11:41:16 pm »
Hello,

Just joined.I have been looking at the site on,and off for awhile.
I'm a long time bodybuilding fan,and non-competitive lifter myself.( Home gym )
From USA.

Offline Gaslight

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Been Awhile!
« Reply #731 on: April 03, 2017, 08:22:38 pm »
 :) It's been a couple years since I posted anything  on Saradas, and it's been pointed out to me that some of the posting rules have changed   :sorry:

BUT now that I'm here, I'll be posting my stuff from DA,   (colinscrod is my handle there) and NEW stuff when I get around to it.  Thanks

Makwai

« Reply #732 on: April 16, 2017, 01:48:41 pm »
hi all joined forum im from Sweden love this site and will travel to usa soon for some sessions

Offline animism

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #733 on: April 16, 2017, 03:01:47 pm »
Just found this wonderful site.  Can't believe I've been missing out!

Offline aleks1969

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #734 on: April 16, 2017, 08:09:55 pm »
 Hello to all strong and muscular ladies. I am 48 in good condition and crossfit activities. I admire to all women who are in bodybilding and I like  strong legs specialy huge  calves. I hope that I will meet some women here..

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View