Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581839 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 04:54:08 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!  (Read 408874 times)

dumas

Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #225 on: June 22, 2012, 01:09:09 am »
Wow, great forum, I was referred here by a  fellow wrestling enthusiast, Very good resource. If I had known about it earlrrier, I could have avoided some pitfalls! I am a big/strong tall womwn admirer. I have done sessions with Bunny Glamazon, Erikah Lox, Tree (Mikayla Miles) Shaun the real amazon, leggz Star (skye), I love saucy, strong beautiful wrestlers of all types.
Stan in Phoenix

Forum Saradas

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #226 on: June 22, 2012, 05:57:53 am »
Hello everyone,
I have been attracted to strong, muscular women since I first hit puberty. And the bigger the woman, the bigger my attraction. For me there is no such thing as,"she's too big." I've followed fbb since 83. I have been lucky enough to meet and become freinds with many fbbs. All with very different personalitys. I will always Love and Respect these Supreme Women. For me there is nothing more beautiful.  :-*

Dave_the_Squirrel

« Reply #227 on: June 28, 2012, 06:03:37 am »
My name's Dave. I've been a fan of female bodybuilding since it's very beginning - back when I was a young and aspiring bodybuilder myself. Although my training days are now well behind me, I'm still an enthusiastic fan of women's bodybuilding as well as other activities that develop the female physique to its full potential.

(So what's with the squirrel? I'm now a wildlife photographer who has somehow managed to accumulate a large portfolio of photographs of squirrels.)

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #228 on: June 28, 2012, 10:46:00 pm »
Welcome on this forum Dave!
I Saradas

Offline pedroto

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #229 on: June 30, 2012, 11:06:19 am »
hello my name is pedroto and i really like your site :cool2:

caborja

« Reply #230 on: July 01, 2012, 02:45:50 pm »
Hello friends! It is with great pleasure and satisfaction that I have been together at all! this is the best forum in the world! I hope to collaborate with this house! and now, I thank the attention and hospitality of everyone! greetings to all from Brazil

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #231 on: July 01, 2012, 10:25:49 pm »
Welcome caborja!
I Saradas

caborja

« Reply #232 on: July 01, 2012, 10:53:05 pm »
Thanks RobMash!!!

dlone

« Reply #233 on: July 04, 2012, 04:52:04 am »
Hello my name is dlone and this is my favorite site

nujerz84

« Reply #234 on: July 09, 2012, 01:55:47 am »
I just joined last month and the amount of intel is great... especially as guy who has been doing sessions for over 7 years now..kudos saradas.

FELIPE 490

« Reply #235 on: July 10, 2012, 10:22:30 pm »
I have been a fan of women's bodybuilding since I read an article of the sport in the March 17th 1980 issue of Sports Illustrated magazine and the first time that I had seen a women's bodybuilding contest was on the NBC Sports program called Sportsworld in may of the year 1980 and from that day forward,  I have been a fan of women's bodybuilding for I have an admiration and love of female bodybuilders. ^-^

grd069

« Reply #236 on: July 13, 2012, 05:38:41 am »
 :) :letsparty: :thanks: for having me

ihcoyc

« Reply #237 on: July 16, 2012, 01:48:12 am »
Howdy.  I'm IHCOYC, and I've been drawing pictures of muscular women since the mid 1990s.  I wanted to draw the women to look as strong as the men in comic book style, and the rest is history. 

wxman

« Reply #238 on: July 16, 2012, 04:04:37 am »
Hi all, I'm Simon and I'm from the UK. Ever since I saw a female bodybuilder on TV when I was in my teens, I've been a massive fan. I'm now 36 and haven't lost my affection for women with muscles. I'll work out ow to use the site and hope to chat to some of you soon.

Cheers

shortysholove

« Reply #239 on: July 18, 2012, 10:21:35 am »
 8) cool guy from Holland....

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View