arlrussia

gfx gfx
roids24.to bodygear.to
www.pharmacomstore.ws clearskypharmacy
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
427278 Posts in 56635 Topics by 30692 Members - Latest Member: dragotto February 15, 2019, 11:53:26 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Which show would you like to see female bodybuilding return?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Which show would you like to see female bodybuilding return?  (Read 385 times)

Offline genin723

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    60%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Which show would you like to see female bodybuilding return?
« on: January 19, 2019, 08:42:24 pm »
We all know the IFBB no longer support female bodybuilding to any of their contests. But if was possible to have fbbing in one IFBB show which ones would it be?

Offline necro2080

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Which show would you like to see female bodybuilding return?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 12:39:46 pm »
I would say the Ms International or the Jan Tana Classic.

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 10:13:47 pm »
 Ms. Olympia
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2019, 10:29:21 pm »
We all know the IFBB no longer support female bodybuilding to any of their contests. But if was possible to have fbbing in one IFBB show which ones would it be?

The first part of your statement is a lie. The IFBB does continue to sanction pro women's bodybuilding events. Just not under the brand names you're accustomed to hearing. I don't care what they call the contest, just have it. I liked the shows they had in Chicago last 4th of July weekend, when Susanna Hand earned her IFBB Pro card in Women's Bodybuilding one day and competed as an IFBB Pro Bodybuilder the following day. The Chicago Pro was sanctioned by IFBB, btw.

Offline genin723

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    60%
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2019, 07:27:45 pm »

The first part of your statement is a lie. The IFBB does continue to sanction pro women's bodybuilding events. Just not under the brand names you're accustomed to hearing. I don't care what they call the contest, just have it. I liked the shows they had in Chicago last 4th of July weekend, when Susanna Hand earned her IFBB Pro card in Women's Bodybuilding one day and competed as an IFBB Pro Bodybuilder the following day. The Chicago Pro was sanctioned by IFBB, btw.

I know the IFBB still govern over female bodybuilding, but they don't promote it to any of the shows. Look at many of the other contest where there is no women's bodybuilding. Like how the Arnold Classic, N.Y. pro, the Europa, and Olympia weekend dropped fbbing division.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2019, 09:32:31 pm »

I know the IFBB still govern over female bodybuilding, but they don't promote it to any of the shows. Look at many of the other contest where there is no women's bodybuilding. Like how the Arnold Classic, N.Y. pro, the Europa, and Olympia weekend dropped fbbing division.
They don't need to, since the Weider Brothers died. I don't even care for them as a sanctioning body. They have plenty of pro shows for women bodybuilders that have added female bodybuilding. This year, there will be the Rising Phoenix, Omaha Pro, Chicago Pro, Tampa Pro, Pittsburgh Masters for FBB's over 35, Rising Phoenix, and the Romania Pro.

Offline sycamore

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2019, 12:38:14 am »
I would say the Ms International or the Jan Tana Classic.

Between those two, hmm, I would say the Ms International, because the Jan Tana was way out in the sticks in rural Virginia (Roanoke),
while the Ms I was in the more accessible Columbus, Ohio. Plus there was always tons of other stuff happening at the Ms I --
the fitness expo, and even Arnold himself would put in an appearance now and then.

Offline 87fg

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2019, 04:58:12 am »

They don't need to, since the Weider Brothers died. I don't even care for them as a sanctioning body. They have plenty of pro shows for women bodybuilders that have added female bodybuilding. This year, there will be the Rising Phoenix, Omaha Pro, Chicago Pro, Tampa Pro, Pittsburgh Masters for FBB's over 35, Rising Phoenix, and the Romania Pro.

That is correct. Women's bodybuilding is still going with contests. It will never die and there are probably more muscular women than in the past. I think this "female bodybuilding is dead " claim is coming from people who wish it were dead. If you look at physique competitors they are getting  bigger.

Offline timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2019, 02:28:02 pm »
I agree with OS, and emphasise that FBB is actually making a massive come back under the guise of IFBB.

But I have to add some clarity here, when the questions is actually "Which show would you like to see female bodybuilding return?"

Where it gets complicated, is that the IFBB is currently split into  2 different organisations (In fact 3 including the Physique America division, which is Elite's version of NPC Amateur).
https://ifbbphysiqueamerica.com/ ).

The actual Official IFBB, handed over by the Weiders is IFBB Elite Division  https://eliteproifbb.com/. International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness, IFBB, the governing body of the sport of bodybuilding and fitness, was founded by brothers Joe and Ben Weider in 1946 in Montreal, Canada and it’s current President is Dr Rafael Santonja. IFBB headquarters are located in Madrid, Spain. There are many Elite contests in Europe and around the world and Canada, but fewer in the USA.
IFBB Elite does not support any Female Bodybuilding, and also, the athletes fear that Physique may also be under threat. Elite has developed the number of "Fitness / Figure" style divisions, but down plays Physique. Physique is not displayed as the pinnacle of the women's sport at contests, and many contests do not even include Physique shows, with athletes turning up only to find their contest has been dropped. Many "Flexing" athletes who remained loyal to IFBB Elite, have joined the IFBB Pro League last year, as they fear their division will be dropped. Also, Elite do not follow their own guidelines, with softer athletes winning, against harder athletes, making the difference between Figure and Wellness, less defined. It is common for judges to ask for non-regulation poses in Physique, adding to the confusion. I have written to Elite about this and received no reply.
IFBB Elite has many of the the Arnold contests around the world (Ms International was Arnold promoted, and is still retained in the USA) shows under its banner, so now, it is less likely you will see FBB returning to the Arnold shows. We will see, as Arnold has a say, of course.

IFBB Professional League http://www.ifbbpro.com/ Is the breakaway Organisation as of September 2017, President Jim Manion. This is the organisation that supports FBB and is developing it. IFBB Pro league is pushing to increase the visibility of FBB through it's promoters like WOS. Pro League retains the right to hold the Olympia, for the moment. Pro League is strongest in the USA, less so around the world, although it is pushing hard against Elite, to get a foot hold in Europe. European Physique / FBB athletes accept that, to do well, they will have to go to the USA to compete at some stage.

BUT. It is possible that IFBB Pro League will lose the right to use the IFBB name. Manion is already preparing for a possible re badge to NPC Pro League. (NPC is still the Amateur division of IFBB Pro League).

I hope that clarifies the situation, although it is generally still very confusing for many. When we talk of FBB in the IFBB , NPC Pro League, is the only split part of IFBB that wants the "Flexing" side of the sport. IFBB Elite, which is the part that Weider handed to Santonja, so is genuine IFBB, does not want flexing women.

So, this may dictate which actual contests will support FBB in the future.

Elite:  The Offical Weider Organisation (Women's Physique only )                   Pro League: NPC Based organisation (Thrown out of IFBB in Sept 2017, Physique and FBB promoters)

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Which show would you like to see female bodybuilding return?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View