Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572407 Posts in 72082 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 08:45:07 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My First - please let me know what you think
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My First - please let me know what you think  (Read 26268 times)

Offline xrvca

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: My First - please let me know what you think
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2019, 05:32:03 pm »
Wow This is amazing. Keep going please :woohoo: :rock:
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2019, 05:32:03 pm »

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2019, 08:17:55 pm »
so good, the way I prefer...
now I hope Britney has muscles EVERYWHERE...
K
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline bstretcher20

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2019, 09:05:00 am »
Great Story, Keep it up

Offline sentinel23

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2019, 04:11:19 am »
This is amazing. I can't wait to see how big she gets. Maybe bigger than Tricia?

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2019, 06:54:30 am »
Please keep her growing.

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2019, 10:53:43 pm »
This story is amazing! I love how strong, muscular, and dominant the women are. Can't wait for the next chapters!
You mentioned that Britney was an inch shorter than her brother. Did she get any taller in the past 3 months?

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2019, 12:48:41 pm »
Part 11

I woke up just to realize Britney had dragged me back to my room. Now, we live in a 2 store house, and the recently built gym was in the basement, which meant not only she had lifted me, but took me to levels up. It took me a couple seconds to realize she was still in my room, now in much revealing clothes. Britney was standing in front of me, wearing nothing but thongs and a sports bra. The sight was mesmerizing.
"Hello, Sleeping Beauty" she said with a mischievous grin on her face
"What, What are you doing here?"
"Well, you seemed sleepy, I had to tuck you in, you know"
"Well, Thank you, I guess... now can I have some privacy?"
"Not so fast, small guy. Here's the deal: Tricia is coming tomorrow. I need to find out how strong she is now, and I need you to find that out for me"
"What? Why?"
"That is none of your business"
"But, how...?"
"Oh, I'm sure you'll find a nice way of doing that... and it's not like that would be a sacrifice to you, right?"
"Ok, I'll see what I can do"
"Good... and, hey, remember that Crash Bandicoot T-shirt you had a couple years ago and I wanted so bad, but you never let me have it? Can I take it?"
"S-sure... but I don't think it will fit anymore"
"Nonsense" Britney had already opened my closet and picked up the shirt. She managed to wear it, but it was clear she was to big for the t-shirt. Fabric was all stretched out, almost about to burst every breath she took
"See? I told you it would fit. I just better not..." Britney inhaled deeply and flexed her whole upper body. The fabric didn't resist. I could hear it tearing down in the middle of Britney's large back. She grabbed the t-shirt by it's collar and pulled it out, ripping it completely.
"Wow.... I do look like the Hulk doing this, don't I?" She was admiring her body
"I wonder what would happen if I did this in school..." Britney seemed to enjoy being powerful and turning heads. She was so absorb in her own thoughts she forgot I was there for a second. She raised her arms and did a double bicep pose, making her arms explode
"Oh, Sorry, Tom... I forgot you were there... and, hey! Look who's up!" She said pointing at my groin. I was stiff
I tried to hide myself. Britney laughed and left.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2019, 01:14:28 pm »
what a great prequel of a fantastic next chapter!!!
we will see Britney outmuscle Tricia, I hope...
and...I hope Britney has some more EXTRA...
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline uno987

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2019, 07:59:09 am »
Great story so far ...  :cool2:

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2019, 06:39:08 pm »
Part 12

Uncle Rick, aunt Jenny and Tricia arrived early the next morning. Mom and dad had set the guest room up for the couple, and Tricia was supposed to sleep on Britney's room. The idea of finding both goddesses on night gowns kind of blew my mind. Best slumber party ever, I imagine. Still, there was Britney's request. I had no idea of how I would test Tricia's strength after what happened on summer, and I knew that if I didn't, I'd be punished by my dominatrix sister. Luckily, opportunity presented itself for me during dinner that night.
Tricia was wearing a very tight spandex shirt, those that don't hide any muscle lumps on your body, and Tricia had a lot of those. It looked amazing on her. Britney was wearing even more revealing clothes. She had a sleeveless shirt, one of those jocks wear on gym, that said "Lifting more than you can", and a black sports bra underneath. My small sister looked like a pro wrestler or something. Her muscles caught up uncle Rick's eye
"So, I see Britney really got into her muscles, uh? I guess now you feel how I feel, Jack" he said, addressing my father
"Oh, don't even talk about it. Once we got back from summer she annoyed me so much I actually bought some equipment and put it on the basement. I guess, all for our 'not so little' princesses, right?"
Aunt Jenny joined the conversation
"Oh my God, Tina. Even I started working out a little, much by Tricia's insisting. But guess what? I love the results. Went to the mall a couple weeks ago and tried some clothes I wouldn't even dare looking at last year. You should see. I actually have a butt now" and she laughed hard
"That's nice Jenny! I can tell you've been taking care of that bod of yours. Your abs look flat!"
"Yeah, they are! I lost like 3 inches on my waist since I began. You can actually see some ab muscle now!"
"Well, maybe I should join Britney then"
"That sounds lovely! Can you imagine the four of us gals at the beach next summer? These 3 couch potatos here better watch out!" and Jenny giggled again
"Yeah! The Mom-Daughter combo! Girl Power!"
"Talk about girl power... I don't think we need to wait until summer, Tina"
"What do you mean?"
Dad and uncle Rick exchanged curious looks
"Well, I'm pretty sure that Britney and Tricia are already the strongest ones in this house right now"
"Now, Jenny... I don't know about that. They do have powerful looking muscles, but we're men" Dad said. I knew right away he would be sorry for that.
"What's that, dad?" Britney looked at our father with disgust on her face
"Well, honey... I know you are really strong and your muscles draw looks everywhere, but that doesn't mean that they actually have a lot of power. You know, Bodybuilding is not about strength as it is about the looks"
"Well, there's a way for you to find out that these are not just for show" And Britney placed her elbow on the table, challenging her own father for a armwrestling match.
My dad got caught between a rock and a hard place. He couldn't say no to that challenge after his speech, but Britney's arm looked so impressive I could tell he was quite aware that she could beat him. Aunt Jenny stepped in
"Hey, why don't we all armwrestle after dinner? Boys vs. Girls"
"No, I'm out" Mom said "But you can still do it. It's 3 on 3"
"Ok, then we each go against one of us. Whoever gets more wins skip the dishes this weekend. How's that?" Aunt Jenny was really excited
"Fine by me. What do you say, Rick?" I guess dad was hoping uncle Rick would take on Britney and leave him with aunt Jenny
"Ok. Tell you what. I take on Britney, you take Tricia and Tom here faces my mighty wife" Uncle Rick said between laughs.
I guess Uncle Rick did bail dad out, but just barely. Although the looks on Britney seemed more powerful, I knew for a fact that Tricia's muscles were built for dominating men. There was no way the men could beat those two girl Dynamos.
We finished dinner with a strange feeling. I could feel the tension around the table, at least for us guys. Girls were still chatting about how great they would look on bikinis months from now, and how boys in high school must be acting crazy because of Tricia and Britney. Then we cleaned up the table and sat down, the three guys in front of the three girls. I was in the left side of the table, with Dad in the middle and uncle Rick on the other corner. In front of us were aunt Jenny, Tricia and Britney.
Britney immediately put her elbow down and asked
"So, we start here and go one by one?"
"Sure, kiddo" Uncle Rick grabbed my little sister's hand and let a gasp
"Ow, Britney, easy on the grip"
"Sorry, Uncle Rick" she answered with an evil grin.
Mom counted down from 3 and they went for it. Britney was so sure she would crush uncle Rick's arm she almost lost. Uncle Rick was quick and Brought her arm 2/3 down before she could hold herself. That pissed her off. Britney tightened her grip intentionally to hurt her rival's hand, and in one quick burst crushed uncle Rick's hand on the table, making sure everybody knew how powerful she was. Uncle Rick was in pain
"Sorry uncle Rick" Britney said, although it was clear she had hurt him on purpose "I guess I don't know how to control my strength"
"It's... It's ok... It's just my hand..." He got up to put some ice on his hand.
Next up was Tricia and my dad. I guess the display of raw power from my little sister made my dad aware that it could happen to him if he didn't show some respect for Tricia's muscles
"Hey kid... go easy on me, ok?"
"Oh, Uncle Jack... I hope you go easy on me"
They locked hands and mom counted them again. They both started slowly, but it was obvious that dad was trying real hard just to keep Tricia's hand at 0, while she seemed to be yawing. Slowly but surely Tricia started bringing his arm down, making the fabric on her shirt stretch as she contracted her muscles. The size of her bicep was superb. Even Britney couldn't stop staring. Tricia finished dad in about 20 seconds.
"Thank you, uncle. You were a great challenger"
"Thank you, Tricia. You are really strong"
"Well that settles it. Girls, you're the best!" My mom was cheering
"Not so fast, Tina! I still have my match" Aunt Jenny yelled, and removed her sweater. She was wearing a T-shirt underneath, and rolled up her sleeve as placing her elbow on the table "C'mon Tom. You need to save some face from these old dudes"
I looked down and realized aunt Jenny actually had a small peak on her bicep. Being used to see Tricia's and Britney's they were nothing to compare, but obviously aunt Jenny had been taking her workouts seriously and had some muscles to show. Mom noticed it too
"God, Jenny! You're muscular!"
"Oh, you think? Yeah, I guess I got some size" And aunt Jenny flexed her biceps a couple times. A small vein appeared. Mom placed her hand on her sister's muscle and pressed
"They are really hard" She noticed "Tom, she is going to give you some challenge"
For the first time I was actually afraid of losing to my aunt. Still, I had to save guy's pride here. I placed my elbow on the table
"Alright aunt Jenny. Let's see what you are made of"
Mom counted us down and we both started pressing. I didn't want to crush her hand on table, but the fact is I wasn't even able to move her arm a little down. Then I started adding some power to it, but her arm didn't budge more than an inch. I could see she still had some left, and when she tried to add some power to get back at zero station, I went for another burst, trying to add some leverage, but all we did was stand still. We were at it for over 30 seconds now, and we were both shaking from the effort. Aunt Jenny was really strong, but there was no way I would lose this one. I gave it another go and brought her arm halfway down. I was tired. That's when it happened
"Oh my God, look at Jennys bicep!" Mom's voice was squeaky with excitement
And then I looked. My aunt's bicep was swollen, rigid, so tense you could actually note a small split between the two muscles. Everybody was talking about her mighty bicep, the bicep I was trying to beat, and that I knew looked harder and stronger than mine. That was my fall. I'm not sure if she felt more confident by the looks of her muscle or if I lost my will, but Aunt Jenny burst into power and quickly went from halfway down to inches from victory. I stopped her about 3 inches from the table
"C'mon aunt Jenny, crush this wimp" I heard Britney on the back
Aunt Jenny looked me in the eyes as if saying "Sorry" but the words that actually came out of her mouth were "As you wish, Brit" and then she slammed my hand on the table. Immediately she let go of my hand and flexed her biceps to the girls ooh and aah about it.
The three girls stood up and looked at us down. They raised her arms and flexed their arms
"So, I guess around here it's very clear that these muscles are stronger and more powerful, right Boys?"
"Y-yes girls" uncle Rick was our voice "You're stronger than us"
Aunt Jenny was still flexing and celebrating her win, and I crossed eyes with Tricia, who seemed worried about me. We really cared for each other. But it was Britney's challenging look that caught my attention. She was staring at Tricia, wondering if she should
"So, Tricia... this was fun.. but I need a real challenge" she said placing her hand back on the table.
"Well, you shall have it" Tricia removed her shirt and stood there with her sports bra, hiding nothing from her statuesque body, abs rippling at each breath. She sat down and placed her elbow on the table.
I felt hard as ever.

To be continued

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2019, 08:33:33 pm »
And finally we are at the point!!!
please don't make me wait too much...
very very good
K

Offline l1580

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2019, 06:30:48 pm »
Very  good !

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2019, 11:55:31 am »
Part 12

Uncle Rick, aunt Jenny and Tricia arrived early the next morning. Mom and dad had set the guest room up for the couple, and Tricia was supposed to sleep on Britney's room. The idea of finding both goddesses on night gowns kind of blew my mind. Best slumber party ever, I imagine. Still, there was Britney's request. I had no idea of how I would test Tricia's strength after what happened on summer, and I knew that if I didn't, I'd be punished by my dominatrix sister. Luckily, opportunity presented itself for me during dinner that night.
Tricia was wearing a very tight spandex shirt, those that don't hide any muscle lumps on your body, and Tricia had a lot of those. It looked amazing on her. Britney was wearing even more revealing clothes. She had a sleeveless shirt, one of those jocks wear on gym, that said "Lifting more than you can", and a black sports bra underneath. My small sister looked like a pro wrestler or something. Her muscles caught up uncle Rick's eye
"So, I see Britney really got into her muscles, uh? I guess now you feel how I feel, Jack" he said, addressing my father
"Oh, don't even talk about it. Once we got back from summer she annoyed me so much I actually bought some equipment and put it on the basement. I guess, all for our 'not so little' princesses, right?"
Aunt Jenny joined the conversation
"Oh my God, Tina. Even I started working out a little, much by Tricia's insisting. But guess what? I love the results. Went to the mall a couple weeks ago and tried some clothes I wouldn't even dare looking at last year. You should see. I actually have a butt now" and she laughed hard
"That's nice Jenny! I can tell you've been taking care of that bod of yours. Your abs look flat!"
"Yeah, they are! I lost like 3 inches on my waist since I began. You can actually see some ab muscle now!"
"Well, maybe I should join Britney then"
"That sounds lovely! Can you imagine the four of us gals at the beach next summer? These 3 couch potatos here better watch out!" and Jenny giggled again
"Yeah! The Mom-Daughter combo! Girl Power!"
"Talk about girl power... I don't think we need to wait until summer, Tina"
"What do you mean?"
Dad and uncle Rick exchanged curious looks
"Well, I'm pretty sure that Britney and Tricia are already the strongest ones in this house right now"
"Now, Jenny... I don't know about that. They do have powerful looking muscles, but we're men" Dad said. I knew right away he would be sorry for that.
"What's that, dad?" Britney looked at our father with disgust on her face
"Well, honey... I know you are really strong and your muscles draw looks everywhere, but that doesn't mean that they actually have a lot of power. You know, Bodybuilding is not about strength as it is about the looks"
"Well, there's a way for you to find out that these are not just for show" And Britney placed her elbow on the table, challenging her own father for a armwrestling match.
My dad got caught between a rock and a hard place. He couldn't say no to that challenge after his speech, but Britney's arm looked so impressive I could tell he was quite aware that she could beat him. Aunt Jenny stepped in
"Hey, why don't we all armwrestle after dinner? Boys vs. Girls"
"No, I'm out" Mom said "But you can still do it. It's 3 on 3"
"Ok, then we each go against one of us. Whoever gets more wins skip the dishes this weekend. How's that?" Aunt Jenny was really excited
"Fine by me. What do you say, Rick?" I guess dad was hoping uncle Rick would take on Britney and leave him with aunt Jenny
"Ok. Tell you what. I take on Britney, you take Tricia and Tom here faces my mighty wife" Uncle Rick said between laughs.
I guess Uncle Rick did bail dad out, but just barely. Although the looks on Britney seemed more powerful, I knew for a fact that Tricia's muscles were built for dominating men. There was no way the men could beat those two girl Dynamos.
We finished dinner with a strange feeling. I could feel the tension around the table, at least for us guys. Girls were still chatting about how great they would look on bikinis months from now, and how boys in high school must be acting crazy because of Tricia and Britney. Then we cleaned up the table and sat down, the three guys in front of the three girls. I was in the left side of the table, with Dad in the middle and uncle Rick on the other corner. In front of us were aunt Jenny, Tricia and Britney.
Britney immediately put her elbow down and asked
"So, we start here and go one by one?"
"Sure, kiddo" Uncle Rick grabbed my little sister's hand and let a gasp
"Ow, Britney, easy on the grip"
"Sorry, Uncle Rick" she answered with an evil grin.
Mom counted down from 3 and they went for it. Britney was so sure she would crush uncle Rick's arm she almost lost. Uncle Rick was quick and Brought her arm 2/3 down before she could hold herself. That pissed her off. Britney tightened her grip intentionally to hurt her rival's hand, and in one quick burst crushed uncle Rick's hand on the table, making sure everybody knew how powerful she was. Uncle Rick was in pain
"Sorry uncle Rick" Britney said, although it was clear she had hurt him on purpose "I guess I don't know how to control my strength"
"It's... It's ok... It's just my hand..." He got up to put some ice on his hand.
Next up was Tricia and my dad. I guess the display of raw power from my little sister made my dad aware that it could happen to him if he didn't show some respect for Tricia's muscles
"Hey kid... go easy on me, ok?"
"Oh, Uncle Jack... I hope you go easy on me"
They locked hands and mom counted them again. They both started slowly, but it was obvious that dad was trying real hard just to keep Tricia's hand at 0, while she seemed to be yawing. Slowly but surely Tricia started bringing his arm down, making the fabric on her shirt stretch as she contracted her muscles. The size of her bicep was superb. Even Britney couldn't stop staring. Tricia finished dad in about 20 seconds.
"Thank you, uncle. You were a great challenger"
"Thank you, Tricia. You are really strong"
"Well that settles it. Girls, you're the best!" My mom was cheering
"Not so fast, Tina! I still have my match" Aunt Jenny yelled, and removed her sweater. She was wearing a T-shirt underneath, and rolled up her sleeve as placing her elbow on the table "C'mon Tom. You need to save some face from these old dudes"
I looked down and realized aunt Jenny actually had a small peak on her bicep. Being used to see Tricia's and Britney's they were nothing to compare, but obviously aunt Jenny had been taking her workouts seriously and had some muscles to show. Mom noticed it too
"God, Jenny! You're muscular!"
"Oh, you think? Yeah, I guess I got some size" And aunt Jenny flexed her biceps a couple times. A small vein appeared. Mom placed her hand on her sister's muscle and pressed
"They are really hard" She noticed "Tom, she is going to give you some challenge"
For the first time I was actually afraid of losing to my aunt. Still, I had to save guy's pride here. I placed my elbow on the table
"Alright aunt Jenny. Let's see what you are made of"
Mom counted us down and we both started pressing. I didn't want to crush her hand on table, but the fact is I wasn't even able to move her arm a little down. Then I started adding some power to it, but her arm didn't budge more than an inch. I could see she still had some left, and when she tried to add some power to get back at zero station, I went for another burst, trying to add some leverage, but all we did was stand still. We were at it for over 30 seconds now, and we were both shaking from the effort. Aunt Jenny was really strong, but there was no way I would lose this one. I gave it another go and brought her arm halfway down. I was tired. That's when it happened
"Oh my God, look at Jennys bicep!" Mom's voice was squeaky with excitement
And then I looked. My aunt's bicep was swollen, rigid, so tense you could actually note a small split between the two muscles. Everybody was talking about her mighty bicep, the bicep I was trying to beat, and that I knew looked harder and stronger than mine. That was my fall. I'm not sure if she felt more confident by the looks of her muscle or if I lost my will, but Aunt Jenny burst into power and quickly went from halfway down to inches from victory. I stopped her about 3 inches from the table
"C'mon aunt Jenny, crush this wimp" I heard Britney on the back
Aunt Jenny looked me in the eyes as if saying "Sorry" but the words that actually came out of her mouth were "As you wish, Brit" and then she slammed my hand on the table. Immediately she let go of my hand and flexed her biceps to the girls ooh and aah about it.
The three girls stood up and looked at us down. They raised her arms and flexed their arms
"So, I guess around here it's very clear that these muscles are stronger and more powerful, right Boys?"
"Y-yes girls" uncle Rick was our voice "You're stronger than us"
Aunt Jenny was still flexing and celebrating her win, and I crossed eyes with Tricia, who seemed worried about me. We really cared for each other. But it was Britney's challenging look that caught my attention. She was staring at Tricia, wondering if she should
"So, Tricia... this was fun.. but I need a real challenge" she said placing her hand back on the table.
"Well, you shall have it" Tricia removed her shirt and stood there with her sports bra, hiding nothing from her statuesque body, abs rippling at each breath. She sat down and placed her elbow on the table.
I felt hard as ever.

To be continued

PLEASE don't let us without their match!!! we're waiting for you!!!
K+

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2019, 04:07:02 am »
Wonderful story Brfan!  It is hard to believe English is your second language.

The plot is suspenseful and interesting, and the pacing is perfect.

You make some mention of smug and self-satisfied facial expressions and body language.  I hadn't noticed before, but that little thing, that sort of little thing, is something that would add to a lot of stories.

I really hope you're coming back to continue this story.  This is a story that deserves to be completed.

Great work and thank you for this.  K+

Thank you to all the authors for the time and effort you put into creating!
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2019, 10:19:28 am »
Brfan I really hope you continue this story... it was the best I read... please... go on...

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My First - please let me know what you think

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View