gfx gfx
clearskypharmacy www.pharmacomstore.ws
hghgear bodygear.to
hghgear
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
446596 Posts in 59934 Topics by 30209 Members - Latest Member: pepitos89 May 23, 2019, 05:48:24 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  Railways
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Railways  (Read 1492 times)

Offline johnrambo18

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    36.67%
Railways
« on: November 08, 2018, 10:52:22 am »
I do wish girls would not use railway tracks as background for posing pictures - especially when the lines are clearly in use by trains.  This sends out the wrong message - that is somehow cool to go there.  In Uk 2016-2017 there were 142 injuries/fatalities as a result of trespass on the railways. Maybe in the States the lines are less busy but I still don't think it a good idea to do this...

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    10%
Re: Railways
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 06:08:38 pm »
   Rebel without a cause.

Offline gte

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 06:14:41 pm »
I don't think it is the models' idea about posing on a train tracks but the photographers.

A male personal trainer, celebrity trainer and model etc was killed by a train while filming some type of workouts.

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 10:14:38 pm »
There were two deaths in 2015. Greg Plitt tried outrunning a train and lost. Achilles Williams was jumping rope right next to the tracks and misjudged the width of the train. Both were trainers filming their own videos, so they were in charge. In both cases they saw it coming, but by the time they realized their mistake, it was too late.

I know the pictures Rambo is talking about. The big difference between them and the cases above is that they're posing on empty tracks, while those guys were trying to shoot with a moving train. I'm sure others have done the came thing and succeeded, and that definitely sends the wrong message. Just shooting on tracks because it's a large, visually interesting space, without traffic? Not sure that's sending any message. There are certainly plenty of shoots on roadways, and as pedestrians we interact with them all the time. Seeing a picture of an FBB posing next to a stop sign won't cause me to cross the street without looking both ways.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    83.33%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2018, 02:16:55 am »
This sends out the wrong message 
Where is this message being sent? I missed it. 

Train tracks are cool - they transformed the entire world. Tracks should be celebrated and memorialized in art.
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2018, 11:39:30 am »
 He needs to send his hate letters with cut out newspaper words to photographers.

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2019, 04:16:44 am »
One thing that can be done to make it safer to photograph on empty tracks is to do it between crossings as trains have to signal in most of the world(USA, Canada, UK, Europe, and many many others.) when approaching a crossing, so you get a warning when trains are coming. 
In the USA signal lights along the tracks are red(AKA do not travel towards red.) showing its clear in that direction, and green in the direction a train will come from. 
Dead/unused tracks will be marked exempt on the road at crossings so buses don't have to stop and most have bridges removed so people won't fall off them. 
Also in the USA, UK and many other places there are lots of scenic railways with slow moving noisy steams trains which are better for photography anyway.  Most of the USA in within an easy drive to a scenic railway.

Now me I'd rather see the Muscle babes in a studio with a plain backdrop, noisy backgrounds detract from the subject of the photo, AKA the Muscle babe.  Also plain backgrounds compress better to you can high res pics and still have good file sizes without over compressing the image.   

Also for those inclined to be stupid and photograph near high speed trains remember there can be a strong draft sucking you towards the train, this is caused by the air vortexes created by the gaps between cars on a train.  So keep way the hell back from the train.  Since these vortexes can move cars and trucks, little old you can be moved pretty far.

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2019, 04:23:27 am »
One thing that can be done to make it safer to photograph on empty tracks is to do it between crossings as trains have to signal in most of the world(USA, Canada, UK, Europe, and many many others.) when approaching a crossing, so you get a warning when trains are coming. 
In the USA signal lights along the tracks are red(AKA do not travel towards red.) showing the train will come from that direction, and green in the direction a train can go to.   Look towards red to see approaching trains.
Dead/unused tracks will be marked "exempt" on the road at crossings so buses don't have to stop and most dead tracks have bridges removed so people won't fall off them. 
Also in the USA, UK and many other places there are lots of scenic railways with slow moving noisy steams trains which are better for photography anyway.  Most of the USA in within an easy drive to a scenic railway.

Now me I'd rather see the Muscle babes in a studio with a plain backdrop, noisy backgrounds detract from the subject of the photo, AKA the Muscle babe.  Also plain backgrounds compress better to you can high res pics and still have good file sizes without over compressing the image.   

Also for those inclined to be stupid and photograph near high speed trains remember there can be a strong draft sucking you towards the train, this is caused by the air vortexes created by the gaps between cars on a train.  So keep way the hell back from the train.  Since these vortexes can move cars and trucks, little old you can be moved pretty far.

Dammit I screwed up it train comes from red can travel towards green. I fixed it above.

Offline hhheeeyyy123456

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2019, 11:33:26 pm »
I don't think models should pose in parks.  A dog might run by and attack them.  It sends the wrong message. 

Maybe they shouldn't pose in a pool because they might slip and drown. Sends the wrong message.   :look:

I know I'm being a bit rude, but this topic is rediculous...

Offline 009eli

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2019, 04:31:27 pm »
To me I always think the best photos are the ones of the girls out and about in public. There's just something amazing about seeing a group of normally built people and just a girls chiseled back standing out amongst them. It really drives how the extraordinaryness of pursuit of the women to build these bodies more so then just posing against some wall. There's an amazing photo of Diane Solomons from about 10 years ago and she seems to be walking in some farmers marketing in short shorts and a revealing top and theres a woman walking behind her and the two of them don't even look like they belong in the same species.

I also wonder why I don't see more of these type of shots I would think it would be easier -- just run the camera and follow the FBB around... I always wonder if it has something to do with the girl maybe feeling more comfortable to pose and flaunt herself in a more secluded setting like an empty parking lot which so many shots seem to take place in recently.

Offline governor

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2019, 03:34:03 am »
Pictures on train tracks = trespassing = illegal.

Offline posecrab

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2019, 01:15:44 am »
I remember seeing a couple of old wpw videos I have of trains and train tracks. Some of these tracks and trains are not active some were.

Offline gte

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2019, 02:46:28 pm »
I remember seeing a couple of old wpw videos I have of trains and train tracks. Some of these tracks and trains are not active some were.
Some could have been taking at old railroad musems.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  Railways

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View