Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
clearskypharmacy parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
480471 Posts in 61764 Topics by 30014 Members - Latest Member: QCMGL April 08, 2020, 02:33:59 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  How to Subscribe to a FBB on Fanwise??
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How to Subscribe to a FBB on Fanwise??  (Read 5170 times)

Offline petro45

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    60%
How to Subscribe to a FBB on Fanwise??
« on: November 02, 2018, 10:38:20 pm »
I have been trying to subscribe to Virginia Sanchez on Fanwise, but cannot see how to make the payment to it. Can someone advise me? Thanks

Offline kevin1

• Activity:
    10%
Re: How to Subscribe to a FBB on Fanwise??
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 04:32:36 am »
I have been trying to subscribe to Virginia Sanchez on Fanwise, but cannot see how to make the payment to it. Can someone advise me? Thanks

Goto the fanwise website-

https://www.fanswise.com/

you have to become a member of fanwise. After that you can join virginia sanchez by going to her fanwise site and clicking on the subscription link.

Prepare to be blown away - she is amazingly muscular right now.

Offline m100

• Activity:
    20%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Fanswise
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 03:26:41 pm »
I recently found out about Fanswise. Fbb's like Natalie Edmondson, Virginia Sanchez, Natalia Kuznetsova and Paige DuMars are posting Videos on Fanswise. I think it's a great way to help and support fbb's.

Offline petro45

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    60%
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2018, 10:22:00 pm »
Thank you!

Offline zakaka

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2018, 04:49:30 pm »
can videos be downloaded? how to image quality?

Offline kevin1

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2018, 05:47:19 pm »
can videos be downloaded? how to image quality?

click on VIDEOS on the upper right part of the home page. On the videos page play a video and click on the 3 dots on the lower right corner of the video and select download.

Offline zakaka

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2019, 05:23:49 pm »
it's $ 20-25 for each model page and there are about 30 models. each model page has an average of 10 videos, the duration of the videos is very short (2-3 minutes). Very expensive service. price should be reduced to $ 10 per month

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline zakaka

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
Re: Fanswise
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2019, 07:51:51 pm »
I've subscribed to a few girls. unfortunate loss of money. In inst@gram they are trying to get money for short and simple videos that you can watch for free.

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    23.33%
    • Female muscle clips and Events
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2019, 08:55:17 am »
it's $ 20-25 for each model page and there are about 30 models. each model page has an average of 10 videos, the duration of the videos is very short (2-3 minutes). Very expensive service. price should be reduced to $ 10 per month

Thank you for your advice. Gradually , fbb add new videos. Fanswise has been built to provide support to girls in need. We all know that nothing is done to help them, and that they have no sponsors. If you like an fbb and want to view her exclusive content than you can join her Fansiwse, give tips. Fanswise is addint new cool amazing features.

Offline m100

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2019, 07:39:43 am »

It's a new and different sort of platform that wants to help models to better monetize their Inst-gram presence, but so many of them are still posting so much for free on IG that they never convert many of their followers into paying customers.  Some have told me that they are doing OK, but most have said they are not making very much, that they have lots of fans, but not lots of actual customers. But it's easy and they like getting some money.

Yeah. Insta should be a platform to post sample videos only and catch some interest for potential new customers. But many girls post too much and too "private" videos on Insta, so it's not really worth it to follow them on Fanswise aswell and too pay actual money.

but so many believe that they can reach all their potential customers with Fanwise.

I guess many girls make most of their income through herbicepscam, probably a lot more than with Fanswise.

Offline zakaka

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2019, 09:51:07 am »
I noticed that there was more FBb on the onlyFans platform.  Moreover it seems to be much more useful and more customers than fanswise.  Easier to messaging and ask for tip and private video.Then I will share the links here.

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    23.33%
    • Female muscle clips and Events
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2019, 04:05:23 pm »
I am surprised by the statements (numbers) expressed here. I do not know where you're getting your numbers, but I can tell you that over 60% of the models are making over $ 1,300 a month. And this is an average. Saying models complain, while they continue to publish, is  like to say that they would be silly ?? I think they're good and happy. In addition we make their promotions via our  different media, unlike Onlyfans who will never do.
After all is a question of choice.
This month we are improving our Fanswise site with a new version and more efficients tools that are being added.
IF you want to support your favorite fbb, go join Fanswise. We have new fbb joining us this month. Some are very well known.

Offline zakaka

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2019, 03:57:59 pm »
I am surprised by the statements (numbers) expressed here. I do not know where you're getting your numbers, but I can tell you that over 60% of the models are making over $ 1,300 a month. And this is an average. Saying models complain, while they continue to publish, is  like to say that they would be silly ?? I think they're good and happy. In addition we make their promotions via our  different media, unlike Onlyfans who will never do.
After all is a question of choice.
This month we are improving our Fanswise site with a new version and more efficients tools that are being added.
IF you want to support your favorite fbb, go join Fanswise. We have new fbb joining us this month. Some are very well known.

The claim that they earn an average of $ 1300 a month is not realistic to me.  Perhaps these figures may be true for Michela Viscido or Natalia Kuznetsova, who is very popular in producing adult content.  The video quality of the models I subscribed to was very poor.  Usually free stuff on social media like inst@gram.  If the models want to make money, they should shoot more quality video and work with a professional cameraman if necessary.  Nobody stays on subscription for simple selfie shots.  For example Hülda Lopez produces high quality content and has made a lot of money in a short time.  I also saw that fanswise pages such as Cris Goy and Carla Maria closed the fanswise account.  Most of them do not send anything in a passive state.  It wouldn't be like this if they made $ 1300 a month.

Paloma Parra account 45 days passive.
Virginia Sanchez account 3 months passive. Now it's active again.

Offline birmi482

• Activity:
    80%
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2019, 05:43:19 pm »
Nataliya Kuznetsova producing adult content??? Where?? What's on Fanwise or HBC can hardly be considered adult content.....

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  How to Subscribe to a FBB on Fanwise??

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View