gfx gfx
clearskypharmacy www.pharmacomstore.ws
roids24.to bodygear.to
hghpharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
434634 Posts in 57690 Topics by 30750 Members - Latest Member: Megapingas March 22, 2019, 10:13:00 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tori Nyx
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tori Nyx  (Read 3289 times)

Offline bicepboy

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Tori Nyx
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2018, 06:49:09 pm »
Stunningly beautiful.

Offline MRMIKENC

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2019, 02:53:46 am »
All, just my 2 cents ...I sessioned with Tori a week ago. She is beautiful  and loves to talk and make you feel comfortable.
She was not in contest shape but her body overall is smoking hot. This was standard muscle worship and she does not
provide extra's. I would compare performance to that of Guidette ( Jenna) . The difference is if you want more total muscle
expecially biceps I would go to Guidette . Over all Tori is good , there is a 50% chance that I will repeat.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    90%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2019, 04:35:45 am »
All, just my 2 cents ...I sessioned with Tori a week ago. She is beautiful  and loves to talk and make you feel comfortable.
She was not in contest shape but her body overall is smoking hot. This was standard muscle worship and she does not
provide extra's. I would compare performance to that of Guidette ( Jenna) . The difference is if you want more total muscle
expecially biceps I would go to Guidette . Over all Tori is good , there is a 50% chance that I will repeat.

Is it possible to give any actual detail about the actual session? Like what kind of session, strength, friendly, open minded? Sensual?

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    90%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2019, 04:36:06 am »
Tori has gotten really good reviews on Sessiongirls so far. Curious if any posters have seen her as well.

I saw her this weekend in Vegas. Wow her pics do not give her justice. Very good looking girl with a fantastic body. Highly recommend her

Is it possible to give any actual detail about the actual session? Like what kind of session, strength, friendly, open minded? Sensual?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tori Nyx

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View