Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
clearskypharmacy steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
472883 Posts in 61060 Topics by 30009 Members - Latest Member: Leaves_Ericksun February 18, 2020, 10:22:45 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Young Talents of Female bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini  |  Paige DuMars
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Paige DuMars  (Read 45518 times)

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    56.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Female muscle clips and Events
Re: Paige DuMars
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2019, 09:15:54 pm »
she will be doing a huge live cam show on SHK today at 2 PM Pacific time during 15mn if you guys want to this beast in live.
I showed up, I never saw her on?  She decide not to do it?

She decided to cancel on www.shehulkcam.com because not alot of attendant, there were 3 or so. Advertised very late.
Told her not to cancel !! She did, I didnt find it very professional.

Offline m100

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2019, 06:19:54 pm »
The site is quite new. I think it needs some time to make it more popular and to be a serious competitor to herbicepscam. However, she makes probably more money through onlyfans.

Offline cvideod

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2019, 09:36:01 am »
The site is quite new. I think it needs some time to make it more popular and to be a serious competitor to herbicepscam. However, she makes probably more money through onlyfans.
unless they are spending on UA (which wont matter anyway if no models are never online) then they wont ever grow traffic

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2019, 02:23:33 pm »
Haven't tried shehulkcam yet, but there's a feature to schedule an appointment with a model like Paige. If they're responsive, they don't necessarily need to be online regularly for you to cam with them. Though having a good number of women online is what will make guys regulars and is the key to the site's success, otherwise it'll just become another MGL.

Offline strongnic81

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2019, 09:47:38 pm »
She is a big huge talent from Fbb but she is extrem Unfriendly she say she make all. You say ok inject steroids her answere no . You can lift heavy weight s no you can dance and kiss your muscle no. She want money and she interest only money. The good is she invest the money in her body. She take hgh and roide big dosage but she is a unfriendly person. Onlyfans she say her videos was copy and sent on other sites, she delete your videos. I habe for 50 $ a costume video but only 2,30 minutes Jeah. And she post and she has a big huge body but not so creativ. She posing good. I give money for your grow. I m a bb but I love to see your progress.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2019, 01:09:54 am »
she will be doing a huge live cam show on SHK today at 2 PM Pacific time during 15mn if you guys want to this beast in live.
I showed up, I never saw her on?  She decide not to do it?

She decided to cancel on www.shehulkcam.com because not alot of attendant, there were 3 or so. Advertised very late.
Told her not to cancel !! She did, I didnt find it very professional.
yeah that sucks.  Oh well.  What was she expecting?  50 guys to show up on her first last minute show that was advertised in only a few places.  It is about building a fan base.  She could be a cornerstone performer if she actually showed up based solely on her physique.  Though I know you probably understand that, she should not assume to start on the top.  Oh well.
Yo.

Offline m100

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2019, 02:48:10 pm »
The problem is her bitchy ass attitude. She could be the new star in the fbb scene with her impressive physique of 90kg at 22 years. But she's unfriendly, moody, arrogant and insults people. She kinda hates the "schmoes" and the scene. Of course it can be hard to deal with the schmoes (including me), stalking them, writing them stupid messages, etc....she can hate it, but at the end of the day it's part of the game and the schmoes are financing her supps and roids. She'll never be succesful with that bad customer relationship. I already canceled my onlyfans subscription.

Offline m100

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2019, 09:51:16 pm »
The problem is her bitchy ass attitude. She could be the new star in the fbb scene with her impressive physique of 90kg at 22 years. But she's unfriendly, moody, arrogant and insults people. She kinda hates the "schmoes" and the scene. Of course it can be hard to deal with the schmoes (including me), stalking them, writing them stupid messages, etc....she can hate it, but at the end of the day it's part of the game and the schmoes are financing her supps and roids. She'll never be succesful with that bad customer relationship. I already canceled my onlyfans subscription.

Obviously, it's the steroids that she's using. The wrong stuff will make one very moody. I think that Paige looked much better before she bulk up. You can tell that she has a rash all over her arms and chest. This is a woman who wants fast results, no matter the cost. These are the types of women who I avoid because some of them feel that your questions doesn't matter. Steroids take a huge toll on a woman's health if abused. Paige is a good example of what happens when you lose control...

I don't know if that's a steroid related topic since you can't compare her personality as a 16 year old and now as a 22 year old. But yea I get your point. I kinda doubt that had that bitchy ass aggressive attitude as a 16 year old girl.

Offline Zlatan

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2019, 09:46:33 am »

Offline stratos

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2019, 11:53:47 pm »
We don't fully understand what we're witnessing here, she already matches size with the best of them, Holy Shit!

Offline mgl

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2019, 12:43:42 pm »
too bad she deletes her onlyfans after this month :/

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2019, 09:36:31 pm »
And is opening a new Fanswise to replace it:
https://fanswise-xl.com/paige-dumars

Offline muscleaddict80

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Love massive female bodybuilders. Big and roided
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2019, 06:16:59 am »

She is getting so incredibly massive!  I am both incredibly jealous and so turned on. She is so powerful looking

Offline mgl

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2019, 11:03:49 am »
And is opening a new Fanswise to replace it:
https://fanswise-xl.com/paige-dumars

whats the difference between fanswise and fanswise-xl?

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2019, 03:13:28 pm »
whats the difference between fanswise and fanswise-xl?
I'm back and frustrated about Fanswise again. Now there's a password issue - contacted customer support, got a reply after 3 days, I answered, no reply after 1 week, contacted again, no reply after 1 week. I mean wtf is this. If this kind of support / customer relationship would exist in Germany, people would be fired already. And I still can't login to Fanswise after 3 weeks of dealing with that issue...
Yes That true. There are issue on old site and support is not good. Thanks the new version that is coming out will have a better functionning site and support too.
Apologize for this.
Contac again the support they will reply to you in less than 24h
I think it's the new version referred to above. Doesn't seem to be working yet.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Young Talents of Female bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini  |  Paige DuMars

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View