bodygear.to

gfx gfx
clearskypharmacy arlrussia
www.pharmacomstore.ws roids24.to
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
429559 Posts in 56536 Topics by 30742 Members - Latest Member: Ninjastyle2 February 21, 2019, 07:56:01 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Between RisingPhoenix and Musclefear Romania
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Between RisingPhoenix and Musclefear Romania  (Read 338 times)

Offline birmi482

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    63.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Between RisingPhoenix and Musclefear Romania
« on: October 07, 2018, 08:32:17 am »
I wanted to share a  new platform for opinions reg. FBB as we are in between the two competions in Arizona and Romania.
As you all know a downsized Alina Popa won the RisingPhoenix competition and was crowned world champions. Some will say it was deserved , others will see it as a lifetime award and more cynicals will argue that this was a reward for her involvement with the WOS organization. Fact is that judges have again punished muscle mass. This attitude might face a serious challenge in next month's Musclefeast Romania as the lineup will include the heaviest most muscled FBB, as Natalia Kuznetsova, Monique Jones, TripleDee plus local favourite Oana Hreapca and maybe Trischa Thomas. These girls measure 5foot7 at least and weigh north of 200 pounds offseason an will compete at 170-190. These girls are highly popular with fans. Take Natalia, the most popular FBB on social media with a global following of 350K on Insta , 3 times as many as Alina or 6 times as many as Margie Martin  80K more followers than the much hyped Miss Olympia Shanique Grant. I don't know how much the popularity measurements influence judges  but it is clear to me into which direction fans want to see FBB going. I just hope the big girls will not be punished for that in Romania

Offline FBBMW

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Between RisingPhoenix and Musclefear Romania
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 08:24:37 pm »
Sponsors and contests for the big FBB is a good idea, instead of penalizing the big FBBs.   

There is Physique for those who don't want to be big or be fans of big. 

Being 20% smaller never generated more fan interest.   

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Between RisingPhoenix and Musclefear Romania

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View