gfx gfx
www.pharmacomstore.ws hghgear
clearskypharmacy hghgear
roids24.to
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
445937 Posts in 59815 Topics by 30201 Members - Latest Member: coquifem May 21, 2019, 09:12:20 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ava Simone Review
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ava Simone Review  (Read 5236 times)

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Ava Simone Review
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2018, 07:55:02 am »
If anyone wishes to book a lift and carry session with a girl, it's better to discuss all the details with her. Most session girls would answer these questions and some of them might tell you the kinds of lifts & carries they can do with you based on your weight, height, body type...etc.

We know that but I mean that’s why we also talk here to get some details n stuff.  That’s what this is literally for to get some insight without giving all away.  Bro code you know?

Offline bob wrestling

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2018, 03:55:19 pm »
she was one of the best matches. have had 2 so far.

Offline Beastmogym

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2018, 03:11:14 pm »
Sent her a email a couple weeks ago but no response yet.

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2018, 05:12:48 pm »
If it has been over a week since you last sent an email, might be time to send a follow up. Try putting the city name in the subject.

Offline Silver_Surfer

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2019, 09:49:00 am »
Anyone done and lift and carry with her? Hopefully seeing her next week.

How tall are you and what do you weigh?

She's Height: 5'8" 173 cm Weight: 155 lbs. 70.3 kg
Her Lift and Carry limit is 250 lbs. 113.4 KG
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over himself.

Aristotle

Offline Silver_Surfer

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2019, 09:53:06 am »
If anyone wishes to book a lift and carry session with a girl, it's better to discuss all the details with her. Most session girls would answer these questions and some of them might tell you the kinds of lifts & carries they can do with you based on your weight, height, body type...etc.

Well said Alina-fan....You should always ask the ladies directly since some have a tendency to exaggerate what really goes on in sessions and make them sound like Super Girl, when in reality they can not do what was said. I've seen some wild stories told about some of the ladies and some I know personally and they just laugh saying that whatever was said never happened or that it did. Make sure always to contact the lady first. Don't be upset though if you don't hear what you want or the session doesn't go they way you expect.
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over himself.

Aristotle

Offline Silver_Surfer

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2019, 09:56:01 am »
If it has been over a week since you last sent an email, might be time to send a follow up. Try putting the city name in the subject.

Please be patient with these ladies. They have a ton of emails to go through and if you're not a city they are seeing right away they will reply to you as soon as they can. The cities on their schedule always come first when replying to emails. She will Reply as soon as she gets a chance if she hasn't already. She's a sweetheart and a very kind lady.

Aristotle

Offline Silver_Surfer

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2019, 10:13:49 am »
I've seen Ava a couple times already. She's very sweet and a very humble lady. She wants you to have fun and most of all she wants to kick your ass...lol She can be as mean as you want her to be, but as sweet as you want too. For newbies she's a great lady to see because she is so kind. She wants to kick your butt and show you who's in charge, but wants you to come back too. She always wants it to be very memorable for you. Honestly she's in my top 5 and if I had to rank her she would be #3 right now. She's still new to all this, but is learning very quickly. The second time I met her she was way more skilled and a lot stronger.  And yes she has the power to put you out!! She likes to lures you in with that sweet smile and then before you know it your trapped in one of her holds. She has you right where she wants you. I think she's AMAZING!!! But then again she may not be your cup of tea. I highly recommend her. Her scissors are extremely strong and she can put you out anytime she wants too, but she enjoys seeing you struggle while she toys with you. Especially when you tap and she lets up just enough to make you think she's going to let you go and them BAM!! She's clamping down on you once again...Oh yeah she's studying BJJ to improve her skills....WATCH OUT!

Remember guys this is all fun and games and nothing serious. NO one should ever get to rough with her. She is a lady after all. Just treat her with respect and you'll be fine.
AGAIN I think she is a must see. She's everything most want in a lady. Looks, killer body and such an amazing personality.

Lastly she doesn't do anything sexual so if that's what you want, look else where it WILL NOT HAPPEN with HER!! If anyone says it happened I would take it with a grain of salt.

Sorry for any typos I've made it's kind of early and I haven't had my coffee yet....lol

Aristotle

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2019, 12:42:17 pm »
Anyone done and lift and carry with her? Hopefully seeing her next week.

How tall are you and what do you weigh?

She's Height: 5'8" 173 cm Weight: 155 lbs. 70.3 kg
Her Lift and Carry limit is 250 lbs. 113.4 KG

For the weight that’s pretty damn strong

Offline tg_cyan

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2019, 08:32:29 pm »
Damn skippy she's strong. She's functionally stronger than most of the big-ass fbbs I've seen.

And she is sweet as hell, and can be as gentle or rough as you like, so if you're a bit nervous about having the shit beaten or crushed out of you, don't be afraid to go ahead and book with her, as she is more than willing to do something more low-key like muscle worship or massage (she is a trained massage therapist as well, so her bodywork is excellent). Treat her nice, know and respect her limits, and she will accommodate you with warmth, enthusiasm, and positive energy no matter what your fancy.

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2019, 06:32:37 pm »
I enjoyed your review and got a lot from it about Ava. Just out of curiosity and reference, who are the other four women in your top five?

I've seen Ava a couple times already. She's very sweet and a very humble lady. She wants you to have fun and most of all she wants to kick your ass...lol She can be as mean as you want her to be, but as sweet as you want too. For newbies she's a great lady to see because she is so kind. She wants to kick your butt and show you who's in charge, but wants you to come back too. She always wants it to be very memorable for you. Honestly she's in my top 5 and if I had to rank her she would be #3 right now. She's still new to all this, but is learning very quickly. The second time I met her she was way more skilled and a lot stronger.  And yes she has the power to put you out!! She likes to lures you in with that sweet smile and then before you know it your trapped in one of her holds. She has you right where she wants you. I think she's AMAZING!!! But then again she may not be your cup of tea. I highly recommend her. Her scissors are extremely strong and she can put you out anytime she wants too, but she enjoys seeing you struggle while she toys with you. Especially when you tap and she lets up just enough to make you think she's going to let you go and them BAM!! She's clamping down on you once again...Oh yeah she's studying BJJ to improve her skills....WATCH OUT!

Remember guys this is all fun and games and nothing serious. NO one should ever get to rough with her. She is a lady after all. Just treat her with respect and you'll be fine.
AGAIN I think she is a must see. She's everything most want in a lady. Looks, killer body and such an amazing personality.

Lastly she doesn't do anything sexual so if that's what you want, look else where it WILL NOT HAPPEN with HER!! If anyone says it happened I would take it with a grain of salt.

Sorry for any typos I've made it's kind of early and I haven't had my coffee yet....lol

Offline Silver_Surfer

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2019, 02:37:45 am »
I'm not a fan of saying who my top ladies are on someones page. For me it's disrespectful. If you wanna talk in DM then I can tell you other than that I don't want to be rude...

I enjoyed your review and got a lot from it about Ava. Just out of curiosity and reference, who are the other four women in your top five?

Aristotle

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2019, 07:55:31 pm »
Fair enough. Thanks

I'm not a fan of saying who my top ladies are on someones page. For me it's disrespectful. If you wanna talk in DM then I can tell you other than that I don't want to be rude...

Offline Beastmogym

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2019, 11:54:45 am »
Does anyone have any other way to get a hold of Ava? I emailed her back in Nov and then Dec about a session this weekend and she did respond two days ago.  She apologized for over looking my email  and hoped we could still get together.  I emailed her back and no response again. Her sessions in my city is in 2 days. Trying to be patient but don't want to miss her as she has great reviews!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ava Simone Review

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View