⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [bolt21] The Receptionist | #WIP

Started by bolt21, August 23, 2018, 04:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Lightning

Just really love your writing style, I have since the first thing I have seen from you, and this is no different, just really like the interplay you have between Rachel and Joe, and her continuing muscle growth and the confidence she has gained from it. While she might be a little more dominating than I really enjoy, but it's definitely not as bad as it could be either. So yeah, keep going, I'm looking forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Bigred81

Wow... Just wow.! That turnaround! I love it. Looking forward to the next part.  :bravo:

bolt21

The Client Meeting

The next day, Rachel came in wearing another outfit that showed off her fantastic musculature and physique. I could swear that she was getting bigger and more defined with each passing day. And more beautiful as well. Her face perpetually showed off a healthy glow that radiated femininity and confidence.

She came into my office and sat down opposite me at the desk. "Joe," she began. "I've been thinking a lot about what happened yesterday. And about us. And about our working relationship. And I feel like I work just as hard as you do and I add just as much value to this practice as you do. In fact, I've been thinking of this relationship as less of an employer/employee dynamic and we're both really partners in this venture." She emphasized the word 'partner'. "And I think it's time that you acknowledged that. I'm feeling incredibly undervalued and underpaid every time I see my paycheck." Then she stood up and placed her palms flat against the desk. I was forced to look up at her and couldn't help but become fixated on her bulging forearms, triceps, delts, and traps. Rachel was simply massive!

I sat back in my seat, dumbfounded. What was she getting at? This was extortion! Then I thought about her words. She was incredibly valuable to me. I was struggling to keep things together before I hired her and with her leadership and organization, revenue had skyrocketed in the last 2 years. It was getting to a point where I was thinking about adding an associate to handle some of the case overflow. More importantly, what would I do without Rachel? I thought for a long time and considered what Rachel was suggesting. I considered where the firm would be with or without her. And I came to a decision. I only hoped that she'd hear me out.

I collected myself and spoke. "Miss White," I began. But she cut me off immediately.

"Rachel. Please call me Rachel, unless we're sharing one of those... moments."

I felt an immediate sense of relief. "Rachel," I began again. "You're a value to this practice. I can't imagine where I'd be without your support. I'm prepared to make you a 20 percent partner in the practice." Rachel didn't betray any emotions but continued to watch me without expression. I continued on. "Associates who wish to become a partner in most law firms are usually expected to pay a sizeable fee to become partners. I'm not asking for any of that. Here's the rest. I feel I've been generous with your pay and you're up to $25 per hour after starting at $15 per hour. I'll bump you up to $30 per hour. And as an 80 percent partner myself, I'll put myself on a salary as well instead of paying myself solely from the profits. As the attorney with his name on the door, I'll set my own salary at $3200 per week, which works out to $80 per hour. Except we both know that I work way more than 40 hours a week." Rachel began to relax. "And finally," I summarized, "I'll give you the option to purchase an additional 10 percent of the firm from me each year if you chose to. Up to 49 percent. I'm still going to be the majority stakeholder in this practice."

Rachel remained standing and thought about everything I'd just presented to her. I was offering her a windfall. She had to see it. She extended her hand and I shook it. "Deal," she proclaimed. And then she bore down on my hand with her grip, making me wince in pain. "Just remember, now that I'm a 20 percent owner of this practice, I'm going to make sure that I'm getting my money's worth if I'm going to be paying you $80 per hour. Make sure you earn it..." she gave me an intimidating look and flexed her free arm while giving an additional squeeze to my hand. "...Mister Decker." Then she smiled, turned around, and left me alone in my office to work.

I watched Rachel's bunched up calves flex with each step as she made her way back to her desk. I had no doubt that she fully intended for me to earn every dollar that I took home. I also had no doubt that she was more than capable of forcing me to step up my game if she felt like I wasn't pulling my weight. I shuddered and then started working. Somehow I was able to shut out Rachel, the change in our office dynamic, and everything else that had been buzzing around in my mind and I got a lot done for the rest of the morning. Before I realized it, it was noon and Rachel was standing at my door. "Can I help you with anything?" I asked her.

"I'm just here to remind you of our client meeting at 3 PM in Estacada," was Rachel's response. I thought we could pick up a quick lunch on the way. Rachel gave me a smile. "My treat."

"What do you mean, 'our meeting'?" I asked her. I have a client meeting at 3 PM. I thought I'd go by myself. And then maybe head home afterwards. I don't really want to fight the traffic back to Hollywood when I'm done."

Rachel walked around my desk and stood over me. She tilted her head down at and glared at me through her dark eyes. Goosebumps jumped onto my skin. She said nothing, but merely held her stare. I was frozen. She began to slowly tap one of her heels. Click. How was she able to frighten me with just a look? Click. What was I supposed to do? Click. I've got to stand up for myself. Click. I can't take any more of this.

Rachel extended a finger and pointed it at me. Then she pointed the same finger to the floor. Immediately I got out of my chair and began to kiss her foot. "That's better, Joseph. Now I trust that we have an understanding of how this afternoon is going to go. Don't you agree, Joseph?"

I looked up at Rachel. She maintained her eye contact with me and was waiting for my response. "Yes, Miss White."

"Good boy. You may get back in your chair now, Joseph."

I quickly got up and sat in my chair. Rachel stayed where she was, looking down at me. Her pecs and traps were flared out underneath her shirt, which had suddenly become stretched thin. I gulped and found her eyes once more.

"Shall we go to lunch now, Joseph? You can drive."

"Yes, Miss White."

By the time we got to lunch, a casual sandwich shop in Burbank, we were back to Rachel and Joe, and I began to relax a bit. We enjoyed a conversation over chicken salad sandwiches that was... friendly. Casual, even. I began to relax and found the confidence that I knew I'd need when we met with my – with our client.

Gerald Houston lived on an estate in one of the more exclusive neighborhoods of Estacada. He had famously risen from the mailroom in one of the major studios to a top executive. A few years earlier he had struck out on his own and was producing independent films as well as a television show that had been picked up by Netflix. I had helped to negotiate his exit package from the studio. Now he wanted me to look over a multi-year lease for his company's headquarters. It would include office space as well as access to 3 studios on the premises which he could design and for whatever use he needed at the time.

We parked in the driveway and were directed to a tennis court behind the house to meet with Jerry, as he was known. Jerry stood 6'5 and was notorious for his appetite, both with food and women, topping the scales at nearly 300 pounds. He was watching his third wife, a busty blonde who had once come in 2nd place for the Miss California Pageant, receive tennis lessons from an athletic kid in his early 20's. Rachel and I walked to a covered cabana overlooking the court and sat at the table where Jerry was finishing up a phone call with an agent. I greeted Jerry and then introduced him to Rachel.

"Jerry, thanks for taking the time to meet with me," I began. "And I'd like you to meet Rachel White. She's my assistant," I said by way of introduction. Rachel wore a buttoned sweater, but had left the top few buttons undone and her cleavage stood out in a way that definitely caught Jerry's eye.

Rachel extended her hand and allowed Jerry to look her over. I felt a pang of revulsion as I watched Jerry mentally undress Rachel while shaking her hand. Not that I hadn't mentally undressed her thousands of times myself – I'd just been more discreet about it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mister Houston," said Rachel. In addition to being Mister Decker's assistant I'm also the office manager. And I've recently become a partner of our little firm. So naturally I wanted to meet our most important client," she concluded.

Jerry absorbed all of this and then turned to me with a bemused grin on his face. "So you're his new partner, then" he said with an obnoxious smile. Well, Rachel, I can certainly see that Joe has wonderful taste in assistants. And business partners.

To Rachel's credit, she didn't betray any of her thoughts at Jerry's tone or his expression.

"Just give me a few minutes, Joe." He referred to his wife, "Trixie is just winding down her tennis lesson and then I'll give you 100 percent of my attention." He walked out onto the court, exchanged a few words with the tennis pro, and then went to his wife, wrapping his arms around her and grabbing her ass as she giggled at whatever he was saying. He gave her a pat on the ass as she bounded off the court and into the house.

"What a fucking pig," Rachel muttered. I looked in her direction with the intention of cautioning her about her behavior in front of our client but her look made me re-think this and I decided to keep my mouth closed.

"Okay now," Jerry said, returning to the table. "Let's get started, shall we?"

Jerry and I spent the next hour reviewing contracts, zoning laws, leases, and did a review of his company projections regarding expansion. Rachel kept quiet for most of the meeting, interrupting only on a few occasions with questions for Jerry. I noticed that her questions were all well thought out and would help me to focus my work in the best direction for ensuring that Jerry's company would be well taken care of.

The meeting concluded I stood up and shook Jerry's hand. "It's always a pleasure to see you Jerry. Thanks again for having us over at your beautiful home."

Jerry returned my handshake. "The pleasure is all mine, Joe. I'll be looking forward to seeing the contract revisions that you come up with." Jerry turned to head into the house.

Rachel stepped forward. "There's just one other thing, Mister Houston." Jerry turned around to face Rachel. "We're going to need $10,000 in advance for this project."

I was flabbergasted and quickly stepped in. "Rachel, I really don't think this is necessary. Jerry is one of our most valued clients."

Rachel fixed me with a glare that froze me in my tracks. "Thank you, Joseph, but I'm really going to have to insist." Oh shit. I was in trouble. I sat back down in the chair and tried to make myself invisible.

Jerry returned his attention to Rachel. "Listen, honey," he began.

Rachel cut him off. "Mister Houston, I've done nothing to disrespect you in any way. I expect the same in return. You may call me Rachel. Or Miss White if you prefer."

Jerry continued on. "Well Listen. Rachel. I have no intention of paying for anything in advance and frankly I'm offended that you would ask for such a thing. Now I don't know who you are, Miss White," he said dramatically, "but I'm pretty sure that you know who I am. Now run along before I lose my sense of humor and you lose a client. And when you're done with the job I've given you, you can send me a bill."

Rachel was not one to be intimidated. "I'm glad you brought that up, Mister Houston." I've been reviewing the firm's invoices and it appears that your company has $32,000 in outstanding unpaid invoices." Rachel walked to the edge of the cabana and picked up a tennis ball that was laying against the fence. She bounced it as she walked back to the patio where Jerry and I sat. "I certainly do know who you are, Mister Houston. You're the delinquent client who owes my firm over thirty-thousand dollars. Now I'll suggest that you go find your checkbook and pay me what you owe me before I drop my friendly disposition." Then Rachel gripped the tennis ball in her hand and began to squeeze. I watched in shock as her fingers dug in deeper and deeper into the felt and the ball began to warp more and more out of shape. Suddenly the ball exploded in a loud pop in Rachel's hand. She then tossed the destroyed tennis ball to Jerry, who had turned white from shock and fear.

"I'll be right back," he stammered, and then ran off inside the house.

Once Jerry was out of sight, Rachel turned her attention to me. "Joseph, I'll deal with you later. For now, just remember this. Never interrupt me and never contradict me in front of a client or anyone else. Are we clear?"

"Yes, Miss White," I whimpered.

Jerry returned a few moments later with two checks. One was for $32,000 for overdue invoices and the other was an advance for $10,000.

draight

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Once Jerry was out of sight, Rachel turned her attention to me. "Joseph, I'll deal with you later."

Be still my heart...

Amazing btw.

sevenpeight

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Once Jerry was out of sight, Rachel turned her attention to me. "Joseph, I'll deal with you later."

Be still my heart...

Amazing btw.

What he said...

bolt21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Once Jerry was out of sight, Rachel turned her attention to me. "Joseph, I'll deal with you later."

Be still my heart...

Amazing btw.

What he said...


Thanks for the feedback  :thanks:

I get a kick out of seeing which parts resonate with whoever's reading my work. I kinda liked that part myself.

Jeremy Lightning

I like that it seems Rachel is taking more of a leadership role in the company, and that last part showed why that's a good idea, if Joe was the one doing the negotiating, he would be left with no money at all, but with Rachel doing a lot of the talking (and threatening) she just made the company 42,000 bucks in one go. Like what happened in the Brianna story, Rachel is making a fairly good profit for the company. Now that part about dealing with Joe later, I don't know how I feel about that, it does seem to be rather threatening, sure, he does deserve to be taught a little lesson, but hopefully not one that is too violent and hurtful. Anyway, I look forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

draight

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Now that part about dealing with Joe later, I don't know how I feel about that, it does seem to be rather threatening, sure, he does deserve to be taught a little lesson, but hopefully not one that is too violent and hurtful.

Certainly I agree with that. 

I just love the way their relationship has developed.  This girl was so timid and Joe took on a sort of mentor role to her and helped her out.  Now she is so confident and strong that she can tell her employer and mentor that she'll deal with him later, utterly dismissing him, and they both know thats exactly what's going to happen.  The power dynamic is intoxicating.

She hasn't actually done anything to Joe at this point in the story (physically anyway) and I think that's part of what is so appealing. 

bolt21

This is great feedback. I'm really glad that I'm pretty far ahead of where I've posted to date. I'd guess that I probably have enough written to last another 4 or 5 updates and I'm averaging more than 1 update per day in terms of my writing, though I haven't written much today.

All of your questions regarding how Rachel will "deal with Joe" will be answered in tonight's update. I'm really looking forward to finding out what you all think.

bolt21

The Lesson

We drove back to the office from Gerald Houston's home in silence. Once we arrived Rachel led the way to our suite. She waited at the front door and I hurried forward to open it for her. Once inside, she pointed to my desk in the back office. I sheepishly walked to my desk and waited for her. Rachel walked into my office where I stood, waiting for any instruction from her, spoken or otherwise. Slowly she unbuttoned her sweater and slipped it off of her back, then folded it neatly and placed it on top of my desk. She began to tap her foot slowly. I was overcome with fear. Then she lifted her arms and slowly flexed both of her biceps. I watched, transfixed, as her arms transformed into a twin mountain ranges of muscle, power, and strength. Her biceps extended to incredible peaks that surpassed even my own imagination. Now I was even more scared. And aroused.

Rachel looked at me impassively, as if she was carefully measuring her words. "Joseph," she began. "You are my business partner. You are also the majority partner, and technically you are in charge of this firm." I slowly nodded. "And beyond that, Joseph, you took me in when I had no experience and gave me a chance to make something of myself. You gave me financial and emotional support when I most needed it. And for that, Joseph, I will forever be grateful to you and you'll always have a special place in my heart." I began to relax a bit. Then Rachel lowered her arms, and did a most-muscular pose. Her lats spread apart like wings, her traps ballooned up from her neck and shoulders, and her pecs began to pulse as her large breasts shifted noticeably higher on her chest, highlighting the incredible strength she possessed. The strength to manhandle me with ease. The strength to crush a tennis ball with her bare hand. "However," she continued. I flinched at the word. "However, Joseph, you interrupted me and you contradicted me in front of a client. And that is completely unacceptable. Do you understand me, Joseph?"

I nodded my head. "Yes, Miss White."   

"Do you agree with me, Joseph? That it's never okay to contradict me in front of anyone else"

I was now so scared that tears came to my eyes. "Yes, Miss White, I agree with you."

"Behavior like what you displayed will not be tolerated and must be dealt with. Do you follow me, Joseph?"

I gulped. The way Rachel was speaking to me, looking at me, and the tone of her voice had me truly frightened. Tears now flowed freely down my face.

"Yes, Miss White."

"I'm very happy that we're on the same page, Joseph." Rachel relaxed her muscles and stood in front of me, her arms hanging loosely at her sides.

"Take your clothes off, Joseph."

I hesitated and stared at her with a pleading look on my face.

"Joseph, I'm not going to repeat myself." She folded her arms beneath her chest and held her stare.

"Yes, Miss White." I removed my suit jacket and placed it on the chair. Then I bent down and removed my shoes. Then I undid my tie and unbuttoned my shirt. I folded it and placed it on the desk, next to Rachel's sweater. I unbuckled my belt and removed my suit trousers. Finally I removed my socks. I now stood in front of Rachel wearing only a pair of boxers. Uncertain of whether to proceed, I looked to Rachel.

"Everything, Joseph."

"Yes, Miss White." A moment later I was standing in my office, at my desk, completely nude in front of Rachel. Rachel, my 25 year old receptionist. Rachel, who I had hired right out of college with zero work experience. Rachel, who I had held and comforted when her boyfriend had made her cry. Rachel held her arms out in front of her and twisted her wrists from side to side. Her biceps and triceps jumped with every movement. The veins in her forearms were pronounced and provided an anatomy lesson in strength and superior power. Also. Rachel, the most beautiful woman I'd ever laid eyes on. Rachel, whose confidence gave her complete authority over me in every imaginable way. Rachel, who could destroy me without breaking a sweat. I looked at her face and saw the impassive, almost disinterested look on her beautiful face. Rachel, who could dismantle me even without using any of her terrifying strength. A word, even a look from Rachel was sufficient to break me down.

Rachel made her way behind my desk and sat down in the chair. In my chair. Then she beckoned at me with a finger. "Come here, Joseph," she ordered. Reluctantly I walked to her, naked, vulnerable, and completely aroused. My cock stood straight up at attention. Rachel gave it a glance and her blank expression changed, for a moment, to acknowledge my aroused condition. "Lay across my lap, Joseph. Face down."

My cock twitched, my excitement betraying me and revealing my attraction to the beautiful woman sitting in front of me. I laid across Rachel's lap, my cock pressed against her massive thigh, and grabbed onto the arm rest with my hand. Without warning, Rachel struck my bare ass with her open hand. She was spanking me! I felt the sting against my bare skin and winced from the pain. Then I relaxed for a moment. A few seconds went by and the instant shock, which had rendered my nerves numb to the blow, wore off and the intense pain began to make itself known. The tears fell from my eyes onto the fabric of the chair where I lay, on top of Rachel. Just as I began to become accustomed to the throbbing pain, she struck a second time, in the same spot. I gasped out loud and then began to sob. Rachel hit me a third time and then a fourth. I yelped loudly each time her hand impacted against my vulnerable naked skin. She struck me a fifth time and now I could only moan as I felt as if my entire backside was on fire.

Then she struck my other cheek for the first time. I thought that I had become familiar with the pain of each impact, but the sudden blow against this untouched part of my vulnerable body opened up a whole new world of pain and humiliation. She struck me four additional times, matching the five blows she had given to begin my lesson in obedience. After the tenth spanking, five to each side, Rachel stopped and let her hands rest against my back.

She spoke. "Joseph." I looked up and saw her eyes looking down at me. They were full of compassion. I found peace looking into her eyes, laying there, naked and beaten, in the lap of my superior. "Come here, Joseph." She motioned to me with her finger. Gingerly I sat up, still on Rachel's lap, and rose up to meet her eye. Rachel wrapped her arms around me and held me. I laid my head on her shoulder and continued to weep. "Joseph, I know that you didn't intend to disrespect me in front of the client today. I understand that you were doing what you thought was best for our business. I listened intently to her words as I continued to softly weep on Rachel's shoulder. She rubbed her hand softly up and down my back. "But I need you to understand that it's not okay – it's never okay for you to contradict me in front of anyone, ever. I understand what's best for this firm and what's best for you, Joseph. Are we clear on this?"

I pulled my head up from her shoulder. The tears had stopped flowing but my eyes remained swollen and my voice sounded weak when I spoke. "Yes, Miss White."

Rachel continued to hold me and to gently caress my back. "There's just one more lesson that it's time for you to learn, Joseph." I visibly shuddered at her words and flinched back against Rachel, but she held me firmly in her grasp. "Let me finish, Joseph." She eased her grip on me. "You took your punishment and you've learned your lesson. And you've endured the pain that I know you're feeling without complaint." Rachel smiled at me. "I know that I can be harsh, Joseph. I expect excellence and I demand your complete obedience whenever I make a decision. But I can also be very appreciative and I will never let an opportunity to compliment you pass by when I think you've done well. I'm proud of you, Joseph, and I want to show you that your obedience and submission will not go unrecognized."

I kept my teary eyes fixed on Rachel's, as she let more warmth show through her gaze, looking down at me. "Turn around Joseph, and sit on my lap," she instructed me.

Immediately I turned around. "Yes, Miss White."

Rachel reached down and touched my hardness for the first time. "Don't think for a moment that I haven't noticed this, Joseph. Your infatuation with me, my body, and my muscles is transparent." She leaned forward and kissed my cheek. "It's also very sweet, Joseph." Rachel pressed her fingers against my shaft and gripped me and began to stroke. "You do have a very nice cock, Joseph," she said in a low voice in my ear. All of the pain that I'd been feeling up until that moment were immediately washed away into the most incredible, ecstatic feeling I'd ever known. Rachel reached forward with her other hand and gently cupped my balls, teasing and pulling at them with her fingers, as she began to stroke my throbbing shaft up and down. In a matter of moments, I was on the edge of orgasm and was fighting to hold back. "It's okay, Joseph," she whispered into my ear. "You can let go whenever you need to."

At that moment I unleashed a torrential flood of cum which shot out and hit me in the chest again and again. Rachel continued to stroke me as I came, simultaneously manipulating my balls, as I continued to pulse stream after stream of cum shooting me in the chest and stomach. After the first few bursts, the pleasurable sensations in my groins became overwhelming and then bordered on torturous as my mind and nerves were unable to accept the heightened sensitivity I was feeling. I reached down in an effort to pull Rachel's hands away, but she only tightened her grip and continued to stroke me. I cried out and then bit my lip to attempt to hold back the intensity of what I was feeling. Eventually, my cock's spasms subsided and I became accustomed to the feelings tingling through my cock and settled back into Rachel's lap, my back against her chest. Rachel continued to stroke me, softly. I noted that my cock, spent as it was, remained swollen and was as hard as it had ever been.

Rachel gave me another kiss on the cheek, and spoke softly in my ear again. "Joseph, you've done very well, and you've earned your reward. Remember, I can take you to the height of pleasure or I can make you feel the most terrible pain and humiliation imaginable." She leaned forward and retrieved a box of tissue from my desk and began to wipe me off. "As long as you always ask yourself a few very easy questions," she continued as she rubbed my cock with one hand while wiping my stomach and chest with clean tissues with her other, you'll be fine. "And those questions are, what would Miss White want? What would make Miss White happy? What would Miss White want me to do in this moment?" She paused to consider her words and then gave my cock a gentle squeeze. "You'll learn that when you act in a way that makes me happy, Joseph, that you'll invariably be happy as well. I really do want the best for you."

Rachel removed her hand from my cock. "I hope you'll take this to heart, Joseph. I truly do for your own sake." I gingerly got up in front of Rachel and then knelt down before her and began to kiss her feet while rubbing her immense calves. Rachel spoke. "I think you do understand, Joseph. You've made me very happy, indeed." Then Rachel stood up and walked out of the room, and out of the office. The day had come to an end.

I got dressed and went home to think about everything that had happened that day. Rachel was becoming more and more demanding with each passing day. She was also getting stronger and more imposing every day. It had been three years since she first went to the gym in an effort to rebuild herself. She dominated me physically with ease, but it was also clear that she could also my intellectual superior. It was true that I had a law degree and Rachel didn't, but her business savvy and her sense about people was vastly greater than my own. She had been patching holes in my practice since before she ever found a glimmer of self-confidence, and now that she was fully self-aware she was using her innate ability to make decisions that were for the best of the company in ways that I never would have considered. Now she was proving that she was my emotional and psychological superior as well. She dominated me in every way. And she would punish me for anything less than unwavering obedience and deference to her at all times. I felt anxious as I thought about this and a wave of nausea threatened to empty my stomach, but I doggedly continued to think about Rachel and her treatment of me.

It was obvious that she cared about me. She appreciated me. She wanted me to be at my best. A sense of calm acceptance finally pushed the anxiety out of my mind, even as the soreness in my backside persisted. I looked in the mirror and saw the purplish bruises that she had left as a token of her dominance over me. The bruises and soreness would last several days. I'd be sleeping on my stomach for the next few nights.

Jeremy Lightning

Okay, I'm fine with the spanking, I was thinking that she was going to beat the shit out of him, bruising his entire face and body. And while her spanks were very hard and painful, it was a good lesson learned for him, and he should be smarter for it afterwards. Though as the guy in charge for so long of the company, for him to let someone new to pretty much take the company over, he must have trust in that person, and I think that person would have to be incredibly smart and persuasive, and Rachel seems all of that. Overall, very nice writing, I enjoyed it. I don't know if there's room for more, but if there is, I'm looking forward to it. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

bolt21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Okay, I'm fine with the spanking, I was thinking that she was going to beat the shit out of him, bruising his entire face and body. And while her spanks were very hard and painful, it was a good lesson learned for him, and he should be smarter for it afterwards. Though as the guy in charge for so long of the company, for him to let someone new to pretty much take the company over, he must have trust in that person, and I think that person would have to be incredibly smart and persuasive, and Rachel seems all of that. Overall, very nice writing, I enjoyed it. I don't know if there's room for more, but if there is, I'm looking forward to it. k+!

There's more.  ;)

bolt21

Growing the Business

The morning after my spanking Rachel came into the office and greeted me with her typical, "Good morning, Joe," and a smile.

I responded, "Good morning, Rachel," uncertain if I was permitted to use her name. Rachel simply nodded and asked me how I was doing and then reminded me of the day's upcoming appointments. Crisis averted.  I noticed that she was wearing a business suit which consisted of a skirt, a medium cut blouse, and a jacket, along with high heels. Her biceps, triceps, and delts were completely hidden beneath the jacket, though I could make out some definition in her pecs. Her legs, on the other hand, were only heightened by the skirt and her heels. Her calves somehow looked more impressive than ever before. "I've decided that if I'm going to be a partner in this firm that I should start to look the part," she told me, in response to my unspoken question. Rachel had been reading my mind.

Rachel came into my office after lunch and closed the door behind her. I looked up and smiled. "What's up, Rachel?" I asked her.
She gave me a look that was impossible for me to read. "I've been thinking, Joseph..." and then paused.

Immediately I rose from my seat, walked around the desk, and went to my knees in front of Rachel. "Yes, Miss White," I said, just before I began to kiss her feet.

"Very nice, Joseph," she practically purred. "I can see that you've given quite a lot of thought regarding the events of yesterday afternoon." Rachel pointed her toes as I kissed her foot, causing her calf to flex into a bunched up ball of pure muscle power. "You may worship my calves while you kiss my foot, Joseph."

I stopped kissing her foot only long enough to say, "Thank you, Miss White," before resuming my worship of her foot with my lips while bringing both of my hands to her calf, which I caressed to my heart's content.

"I've been thinking, Joseph," she continued her earlier thought, "that it's time to be more aggressive about growing our business." I continued to kiss Rachel's foot and rub her calf as she spoke. Then she pulled her foot back and I remained kneeling in front of her awaiting her next word or instruction.

"You may have a seat, Joseph."

I answered, "Thank you, Miss White," as I rose and returned to my chair.

Rachel remained standing. She removed her jacket, revealing her awesome arms and shoulders to me for the first time that day. I could never get used to her massive size and her shredded definition. "I've spoken to our landlord," she continued, "and have learned that an office suite on the next floor up has become available. I've just come back from visiting the space and I'm confident that we can fit 2 additional associates as well as 4 additional front office workers once we move in. I'll remain up front for the time being. I've told the landlord that we'll take the space. We'll move in next month."

Rachel casually, almost unconsciously flexed her biceps and triceps as she spoke to me. Or was it entirely deliberate on her part? I couldn't be certain. I considered what she'd said. It was a considerable investment on our part to move into an office that would be so much larger than the space we were currently using. On the other hand, Rachel knew the business as well as I did, and I had to believe that if she'd concluded that it was time for us to expand then she was undoubtedly right. I nodded my head in deference to Rachel's wishes.

Rachel slid her arms back into her jacket. "I'm glad we see eye to eye on this matter, Joseph." She opened the door to my office. "I'm certain that our working relationship is going to thrive."

"Thank you, Miss White," I responded, as she returned to her desk.

There was no longer any doubt that Rachel was completely in charge of the firm, from day-to-day planning to long term strategizing.

We worked closely together as Rachel assumed her role as the decision maker in the direction of the business. I learned that she accepted and even encouraged debate and disagreement as long as I was able to be respectful and back up my viewpoint with logic and reason. On occasion, Rachel would bend to my point of view. Usually she convinced me that she knew better. And on occasion, when we would be at a standoff, with each side unable to come around to the other's viewpoint, she would end the discussion by saying something along the lines of, "I understand that you're advocating for what you think is best, but my mind is made up, Joseph."

Immediately I was made to understand that further dialogue was not going to be welcomed or tolerated. I would indicate my submission by responding,
"Yes, Miss White," falling to my knees in front of her, and kissing her feet. Eventually she would give me an approving nod and a smile, and then she'd move on to whatever was next on our agenda or on her list of things to get done.

Rachel began visiting my office regularly, usually just before the end of the day. She would enter unannounced, close the door, and address me as "Joseph." Occasionally she would discuss business with me or inform me of a decision she'd made. More often than not, she wouldn't discuss business at all. No matter her motivation for coming into my office, every one of these impromptu meetings always included me on my knees, submitting to her dominance, worshipping her muscles, and kissing her feet.

I was working harder than ever, but Rachel had a way of keeping me fresh and focused on the task of building up the business. And Rachel was working just as hard as I was. She was constantly figuring out a new way to streamline our processes, or to network and get our name seen by those who we wanted business from. I was diligent about showing Rachel respect at all times, whether she was addressing me as 'Joe' or as 'Joseph' and she didn't feel the need to punish me in any way. Rachel's afternoon visits into my office became the highlight of my day. Kneeling before her she would delight in watching my pants tent from arousal at the sight of her amazing physique. If her biceps and pecs were incredible, then her legs were simply unfathomable. Her calves were the size of softballs. Two oversized softballs. And when she would come into my office to show off, she would pull her short skirt up even higher, revealing her thick, bulky quads, which stood out with unreal definition and hardness. I would imagine what it must be like to be trapped between her thighs and would shiver at the image.

But for all of her teasing, Rachel never threatened me, nor did she spank or hit me.

One decision that we did see eye to eye on from the get go was to hire a new associate. The caseload that we were generating was more than I could ever handle by myself, even if I put in a tremendous amount of time at the office. We interviewed two dozen candidates and winnowed the field down to two finalists. Matt Vargas was a recent graduate of Stanford Law School, where he'd finished at near the top of his class. Steve Warner had graduated ten years earlier from the University of Arizona and had worked for a small firm in Phoenix before moving to Los Angeles, where he'd recently passed the bar.

I wanted to hire Matt, with his Stanford pedigree and his intellect. Rachel was in favor Steve and his experience as well as his quick sense of humor, which, she argued, would win over prospective clients and juries alike. Naturally, we hired Steve.

Steve joined us the day after we'd completed the move into our new space. I had the office closest to the front entrance, and Rachel positioned her desk where she could keep an eye on me as she liked. Steve's office was at the end of the hallway, where he could lock himself away from the world and focus on his cases. The middle office was kept vacant for the time being. We kept a small table in that office which we used for meetings and to meet with clients as needed.

Steve settled in easily enough into the dynamic at the office. It took him a couple of days to get used to reporting to both Rachel and myself, especially considering that she wasn't an attorney and that only my name was on the front door, but Rachel's assertiveness and confidence quickly made itself apparent and he was able to transition into an effective employee. He was obviously taken in by Rachel's good looks, amazing figure, and off-the-charts sex appeal, but he was also a happily married man with a wife whom he was devoted to and two children at home that he adored.

I was concerned about how the power dynamic would play out now that a third person was present in many of our interactions. This first presented itself at a weekly staff meeting. The three of us sat at a table in the spare office and discussed how to divide the casework between Steve and myself. There was one particular case that I felt I was particularly suited to, but Steve shared that he had handled a similar case in Phoenix and that his efforts had resulted in a favorable decision by the jury. Rachel felt that perhaps Steve should be given the chance to duplicate his success with this new case. I argued that it was one of the highest profile cases that our firm had ever seen, and furthermore, that California laws had some subtle, but important differences from Arizona laws. I felt that I had probably convinced Rachel that I was the man for the job, but then she spoke up. "You two have both given me a lot to think about. I'd suggest we take an extra day to process what we've each heard and perhaps we can come to an agreement tomorrow morning. Are you okay with that Steve?" she asked, speaking to our new associate. He nodded that he was. "What about you, Joseph?"

Joseph. Not Joe. I knew right then that the decision had been made and that she was only saving face for me while removing any doubt in my mind about whether I would have any further say in the matter. I was immediately grateful to Rachel for her subtlety while also reminded of why she was such a natural leader. I nodded my head. "Yes, I think that's a good idea, Rachel." Her eyes narrowed at hearing me use her first name in response to being addressed by my formal name, but she smoothly transitioned to her normal demeanor and we continued the meeting, quickly crossing addressing and resolving the remaining items on the agenda.

After the meeting, Steve went back to his office to resume his work. Rachel followed me into my office and closed the door. She stepped up to me and removed her jacket revealing the sleeveless shirt which she wore underneath. "Just don't forget, Joseph," she began, as she flexed her bicep inches away from my eyes, "that I know what's best for you, for me, and for this firm." She pumped her bicep a few times and I watched in awe as it grew in size with each pump. "Never forget it."

I knelt down on the floor and looked up at her from my knees. "Yes, Miss White," I responded. Then I began to kiss her feet as I rubbed her powerful calf muscles, which she flexed as I touched them.

After a minute of worshipping Rachel, she touched my shoulder, indicating that I could stand up. Then she leaned forward and cupped her hand around my cock and gave it a squeeze through the suit pants which I was wearing. "I'm glad we're on the same page, Joseph." And then she put her jacket back on and left the room.

Business continued to grow over the next several months with Rachel calling the shots. Steve took little time to figure out the hierarchy in the office and he went to Rachel whenever he needed instruction or direction. He only came to me when he wanted my professional opinion or if Rachel was busy. I had to admit that she had been right about hiring Steve and not the Stanford graduate whom I had been lobbying for.

Another year went by and Rachel and I prospered in our partnership. I had brought in an accountant from Deloitte & Touche who put a valuation on the value of the firm and Rachel bought an additional ten percent share for herself. She was now a thirty percent partner to my seventy percent. I was still the Senior Partner, but Rachel was the office manager and the de facto head of the firm. In addition to Steve, we'd added a new receptionist who was effectively Rachel's assistant, and also a paralegal who assisted both Steve and myself with case research and with document preparations. At staff meetings, Rachel and I presented a united front but in private she directed me as she saw fit.

I was becoming more and more dependent on Rachel for her leadership, her muscles, and her dominance over me.

Jeremy Lightning

Really nice, I liked it that this chapter did have some subtle domination in it, but not outward physical domination, because Joe knows his place and doesn't need to be forced into it, he defers to Rachel now in all decisions, whatever she says, goes, and it is all for the good of the company and for him. And it seems to be working as the firm continues to make profits, growing in size, money, and influence. Rachel even now as an assistant, one that perhaps she could mold into another muscle girl, perhaps? Anyway, I'm always looking forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

derekr

Great work!  Looking forward to more.  I love the arc of "shy skinny girl becomes muscular and dominant"