⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [jdm022] Home Sweet Home

Started by jdm022, August 22, 2018, 11:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatour



crow004

I love this line:
"and my eyes met her nose.  In her shoes, she was now a couple of inches taller than me and I think she enjoyed it.  I did too,"
I hope she wears her heels around him more often now, since, you know, they like that.

Volthak

This one of my favouite fics i've read

Hope you do more

drabmars

Great work, one of the best. I think you should add another male charecter, good luck.

ame3cv62

Omg,would love to see the daughter hot the weights also,and get bigger than keri
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

yn128


arowana


Bbw123


Jdrabbit1

Bump.  I'd love to see this continued