LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [bolt21] Brianna Takes Over

Started by bolt21, August 15, 2018, 06:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ame3cv62

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ame3cv62

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bigred81

This story is going better and better. I'm so excited for the next part :woohoo:

Jeremy Lightning

Wow, I thought Brianna's take over would be mostly physical, but it seems like more than half of it has been completely mental, he can't stop thinking of her, he has to masturbate several times a day because thoughts of her won't leave him alone until he gets off visualizing her in all her teenage perfection! I can just imagine that this latest encounter with her will have ruined him more than ever, actually having her whisper enticingly into his ear, knowing that he will be seeing more and more of her awesome body and gorgeous face. Well, at least his girlfriend will probably reap the rewards of it all, I'm sure he will have no trouble performing, just imagining that he's going to be making love to Brianna instead of Susan. I am also looking forward to seeing what Susan thinks of Brianna. I have no problem believing that Brianna could easily seduce Susan and wrap her around her little finger. Looking forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sgaww

She is perfect!  A real super girl  :rock:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MaryMuscle

Though there is some ick factor because she is 16 I have to say you are a really good writer.

bolt21

Mary, I'd like to respond to your comment because I think it's really valid and worth discussing.

First off, thank you for saying I'm a good writer. That makes me feel really good, especially as I've written very little fiction and practically zero erotic fiction. I like to think I write good e-mails at work and can do a good project summary, but professional writing at work and this sort of writing are entirely different animals.

Now as far as the "ick" factor... it's tough. I'd read MLG's story about Lilly on another site and really enjoyed it, and copied it here. Then I decided to continue his story here. Lilly is a 13 year old girl and I made it sexual in my continuation and debated what I was doing before I posted it. In the end I rationalized that while she was 13, she was also folding barbells in half with her bare hands and ripping an engine block out of a car for her own amusement. Nobody forced Lilly to do anything. She had her way with everyone. That's how I justified it. If you don't have a problem believing a 13 year old is basically a super hero but do have a problem with her being a dominatrix who engages in sexual acts, then all I can say is that we feel differently.

That's Lilly.

Brianna is a different type of challenge. She's not super human. She doesn't (or hasn't) beaten up huge weightlifters with ease. She doesn't bend steel with her bare hands. She's much more of a real person than Lilly. But she's also driving the relationship with Barry. He resists her but she gets what she wants.

I was still into the idea of a "Lolita" type of a story line coming off of the conclusion of Lilly. Brianna was born from the notion of an older man whose world is turned upside down by a younger girl. So I made her 16. In my mind the story loses a lot of what makes it compelling if I make Brianna an 18 year old.

But like Lilly, nobody is taking advantage of Brianna. She gets what she wants.

Anyhow, thanks for your comment and thanks for reading my story.

(And the next few entries will probably be more icky, so consider yourself warned).

-Bolt

bolt21

The next day I took the day off from work as I typically would on a Sunday and spent the better part of the day out by the pool. I told myself that I was going to put my foot down when Brianna came by and was going to put an end to the teasing, the flirting, and of any possibility of the two of us ever being more than neighbors. The reality was that I was on pins and needles just to see how she might dress when she came by and how hard she would make me. She had me wrapped around her sixteen-year-old fingers and she knew it and I knew it.

But she never came by.

The day after that I went to work early and stayed uncharacteristically late. I had a conference call with the regional franchise representative and a half dozen other franchise owners. Then one of the vendors came by with the wrong order. And the new fry cook called out sick, so the assistant manager had to man the station, while I had to be more hands on than usual running the operation. I came home late, exhausted, and irritable. Walking up the front steps to my house I glanced over at Brianna's house and felt the familiar stirring in my groin. Nonetheless, all I really wanted was a stiff drink and then to pass out in bed.

I opened the front door and there sat my beloved, Susan, in the living room. And Brianna was with her.

Susan was dressed in a pair of comfortable jeans and had on a pink t-shirt without any sleeves. Brianna was wearing a pair of shorts that showed off her amazing legs. Mercifully, the material reached halfway to her knees and they looked loose enough to actually allow room to fit a cellphone in the pockets. She was wearing a grey t-shirt that had a Lion mascot and the words "Class of 2020" on it. It must have been from her high school. She was dressed like the teenager she was. But even in her age-appropriate clothing, her figure was hardly that of a sixteen year old. Actually, her body defied any age whatsoever.

Somehow I composed myself and went to Susan, gave her a quick, but affectionate kiss on the lips, and then turned to say hello to Brianna. Susan spoke up. "Barry, I'm so glad you're home. Brianna came by and was looking for help and I knew that you'd be just the person to solve her problem."

I looked to Brianna, who began to apologize. "I'm sorry, Mister Thomas, and I know it's late, but Susan has just been so nice to me and she insisted that you'd help me. You see my Dad's off on business and I did something with the television settings and now I can't connect to anything and I think I broke the internet while I was trying to figure it out and I just can't do anything right!" she pouted.

"Barry, you know you're a wizard with computers and tv settings," Susan insisted. "You've got that shooting game up on the tv all the time and I know you're always networking with your friends when you play that thing," she teased me. Go be a dear and help Brianna get everything fixed, won't you?"

Brianna turned to me again "It's really not necessary, Mister Thomas. This is nothing that won't wait until tomorrow. I'm sure I can figure it out once I've had a decent night's sleep. I'm sorry I came over here, and I'm just grateful that Susan kept me company for so long." She gave a warm smile to Susan as she spoke of her. "It's late and you must be exhausted. I'll just leave you two alone."

"That's nonsense," interrupted Susan. "Barry, for goodness sakes, go help the poor girl!"

"Well if you insist," started Brianna.

"I insist!" said Susan, emphatically.

A few minutes later I found myself walking out the front door, accompanied by Brianna. Brianna, who I couldn't get out of my mind. Brianna, who I was obsessed with. Brianna, who had been the cause and object of three masturbation sessions in my office at work earlier in the day. Brianna, who had held me in her arms and made me admit that I wanted her. Brianna.

"It's so nice of you to come by at this late hour, Mister T," she cooed as we made our way up her front steps. "I was wondering when we might be together again. Alone."

Oh shit. I was in some serious trouble.

Brianna opened the door and led me inside her house. I'd lived next door to Ed Martin for just over 6 months and had never been inside the house. The layout was much like my own – a formal living room just off to the side as I entered the front door. A stairway immediately ahead leading to the bedrooms, all on the 2nd floor. The kitchen and family room further back on the bottom floor. A study past the living room. I had a quick glance around and saw that the house was well-kept and tastefully designed. There were framed pictures on the wall of sites all around the world, probably places where Ed had visited as a pilot. There was a small case adorned with military honors and medals. Ed had probably served before he became a commercial pilot, which would make a lot of sense.

"Well come on in, Mister T," Brianna grasped my hand and pulled me inside. "The television is in the family room." We made our way through the kitchen, and to the family room. Brianna picked up the television remote and turned it on. Right away a commercial for an insurance company appeared on the screen.

"I thought your tv wasn't working," I started.

Brianna gave me a catlike grin. "Oh, gosh. Well I guess it fixed itself." She giggled. "Well you've been so hospitable to me, letting me use your pool, and I wanted to re-pay the favor. Please make yourself at home Mister T."

My heart began to thump so hard I could hear it. A bead of sweat formed on my forehead. I needed to get out of there! "Uh, thanks Brianna, but actually I should probably get going." I made to make a hasty retreat back to the safety of my own house.

Brianna stepped forward and took my hand. She put her other hand on my shoulder. "No, really, Mister T. Have a seat." She gave my hand a squeeze which made me grimace in pain and simultaneously guided me towards to the couch with her other arm and pushed me down, way too easily, with pressure on my shoulder. In an instant I was sitting on her couch. Brianna hopped onto the couch and sat next to me. Then she turned to the side and placed both of her legs over my thighs. I was trapped!

I gave Brianna a helpless look. Any thoughts of taking control of the situation had completely evaporated. "Brianna, I really shouldn't stay here too long. Susan's expecting me back at home." I pleaded with my sixteen-year-old captor.

Brianna fixed my gaze with her shining blue eyes. Her eyes appeared to be deeper, darker than usual. I could go swimming in those eyes. "I like Susan," she finally said. "She's so nice. And she's so pretty!"

"Yes," I agreed. "She's a beautiful woman. I'm lucky to have her."

"I mean I could never compete with a woman who looks as good as Susan does," Brianna complained, and made the most adorable pouty face. Was she messing with me?

"Well, uh," I stammered, "you're a beautiful woman too, Brianna."

She lit up. "Do you really think so, Mister T?" She stretched her arms out over her head and pushed her chest forward. At the same time she pulled her feet back so that with her knees bent, the heels of her feet were pressed into one of my sides while her upper thigh pressed into my other side. Then she gave me a subtle squeeze. "Do you like looking at me Mister T?"

I nodded dumbly.

"Do you ever think about me Mister T?"

"Yes. I think about you."

"What do you think about when you think about me, Mister T?" She pulled her heels in tighter, increasing the pressure on my sides. I looked down to see her calves, bunched up into balls of steel, begin to flex.

"I think about how pretty you are," I answered.

"What else do you think about?" she continued. And squeezed harder.

"I think about how good you looked in your bathing suit when you were at my pool," I answered.

"Oh did you like that little thing?" she teased me. "Did you like how it barely covered anything? Did you like how it practically became see-thru when it got wet?"

I couldn't put words to thoughts. I mumbled something and shook my head up and down.

"Do you think about me a lot, Mister T?" she continued to prod me. And squeeze me.

"I think about you constantly, Brianna. I can't get you out of my mind."

"What do you do when you think about me, Mister T?" she continued to hammer at my resistance.

"I..." I hesitated. She squeezed harder and fixed me with her stare. I couldn't look away. "I touch myself, Brianna."

Her eyes lit up and her mouth turned up into a small smile. "Where do you touch yourself, Mister T?" She lifted one of her feet and placed it on my thigh.

"Here?" I shook my head. She moved her foot so that it was higher up on my thigh. "Here?" I shook my head again. She moved her foot so that it rested directly on my cock. I was completely erect and shaking. I felt like I could erupt at any moment. "Here?"

"Yes, Brianna."

"Have you touched yourself today, Mister T? Did you stroke your cock while you thought about me?"

"Yes, Brianna."

"How many times did you make yourself cum for me today, Mister T?"

"Three times, Brianna. I can't stop thinking about you, and every time I do I have to touch myself."

She began to rub her foot up and down against my hard shaft. I was wearing a pair of work pants and boxers underneath them and Brianna was giving me the kind of pleasure that surpassed anything I'd ever felt. Her foot rubbing against the fabric of my pants felt more incredible than I'd ever felt being inside Susan.

"Do you think about my muscles when you touch yourself Mister T?" She leaned forward and made her bicep grow to the size of a baseball and held it inches away from my face.

I nodded. "I love your muscles, Brianna."

"Kiss my bicep, Mister T." I leaned forward and kissed her arm. It was warm. And soft. And hard. She continued to assault me with pleasure with her foot.

"Do you like my titties, Mister T?" Do you like looking at them? I gave another stupefied nod. Brianna grabbed my hand and pulled it forward, placing it on her t-shirt. "They're pretty awesome, I'll admit, Mister T. And they're real."

I began to squeeze Brianna's breast through her t-shirt. They were like firm pillows of heaven. Running my fingers along her shirt I could feel her excitement poking forward against my fingertips through the fabric.

"I've been thinking about you too, Mister T." she breathed out. "I've been thinking about what a big cock you have." She gave it a squeeze with her toes.

"I've been thinking about what it must feel like to have your cock inside me Mister T." I could barely breathe.

I pulled back and stared at Brianna.

"But not today, Mister T." She giggled and rubbed my cock with her foot. She took both of my hands and placed them on her chest. "Cum for me, Mister T. Right now."

I cried out as I exploded in my pants. Brianna made a mock-surprised face with her mouth in an "Oops" gesture as her eyes sparkled with excitement and mischief. I slumped over and rested my head against Brianna's firm chest. She sighed, contentedly.

"I'm really glad you came over, Mister T," she breathed into my ear. "I don't know what I would do without you. Please thank Susan for letting me borrow you." She giggled again. "I guess I should let you go now." Brianna stood and took my hands, pulling me to my feet. Then she pulled me in for a hug. Her hard nipples dug into my chest and her head rested on my shoulder. "I had a really wonderful time, Mister T. Thank you so much for making sure my television was working okay."

She released me and I made to head for the front door to let myself out. She pulled me back. "Don't forget," she whispered in my ear. "Daddy's going to be gone all week." Then she gave me a peck on the cheek with her soft lips.

I stumbled out the front door and slowly headed toward my house. What had I just done? What just happened? What was I going to do with my messy boxers? Was that the best orgasm I'd ever had? I continued toward my own front door, in a daze. Just as I reached my front step I turned around and looked at Brianna's house.

She was standing in the doorway with the porch light illuminating her, like an angel. She cocked an arm and made her bicep jump in the air. Then she reached down, pulling her shirt up and showed me one of her magnificent breasts and her hard nipple, just for an instant before letting go of her shirt, covering herself back up. Then she giggled and blew me a kiss. And disappeared inside her house.

Jeremy Lightning

I applaud you, bolt, you're doing a really good job at making Brianna such a tease, of allowing her to go as far as she possibly can without actually making Mister T do anything illegal. It is really sexy to see how she knows that she has him wrapped around her finger, and just gets him to cum on command because of how she is just perfect, so sexy, so gorgeous, he can't stop thinking about her, admitting to her that he made himself cum three times thinking of her. And she made it four with a simple command. I enjoyed this greatly, and look forward to more. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

MaryMuscle

Bolt - Thanks for getting back to me. Your new section is another example of quality writing. I guess what is hard for me is that this story, though still fantasy, seems realistic. Those few stories I've read since I've been on this site such as
Lisa's Path: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My Muscle Awakening: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Growing in Love You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

that may still be a bit fantastic, but approach reality IMHO demand a bit more.  I really enjoy your story. I just wish she were a senior in high school (18) rather than 16.  I'm sure its just a personal preference and you have a great story going here. Just wanted to give you my opinion.

bolt21

I was walking to my car in the morning when I looked up to the house next door and saw Brianna standing in an upstairs window. She waved to me and then blew a kiss at me. My heart was beating a million times a minute. Then she bent her finger at me in a "come here" motion. My mind shut down and I found myself walking up to her porch, through the front door, and inside the foyer. "Come upstairs," she called. I made my way up the stairs and found her bedroom door open. Brianna turned to face me, wearing only a flimsy cotton nightgown. In a single motion she shrugged it off and stood before me, nude. I thought that her bikini had revealed everything but I couldn't have been more wrong. Brianna was much, much more beautiful that I'd ever imagined. Her long hair billowing over her shoulders. Her long, firm arms at her sides, betraying none of the muscle that I knew was hidden underneath but still showing a lean and athletic look. A narrow waist and the trace of her lean six-pack abs, even un-flexed. Tanned legs, firm and steady, with incredible tapers where her muscles had bulged to obscenely erotic proportions. Her mound was completely shaved bare. And those heavy breasts, standing high and firm on her chest. Pink nipples, standing out like bullets, begging to be licked and sucked.

Brianna pulled me to her bed, working my belt off and my pants down with an easy confidence well beyond her age. I pulled my shirt off over my head as she eased my pants to the floor. I was soon as naked as she was, my cock standing at rigid attention. Brianna grabbed my shoulders and pushed me to the bed on my back and quickly mounted me. Lowering one of her nipples to my lips, she eased her pussy down onto my stiff cock. I eagerly sucked on her nipple as I reached out and teased her other breast with my fingers. Brianna arched her hips, and began to ride me with energy and enthusiasm. I closed my eyes, savoring the feeling. I was in heaven. As she rode up and down on my shaft, she squeezed her pussy muscles around me, increasing the sensations of pleasure riding up and down my body. She leaned forward and licked the back of my ear. I felt tingles all the way down to my toes. She gently bit down on my ear lobe and pulled back on it as she squeezed my cock with her velvety pussy. Breathing in my ear, she moaned. "Cum inside me, Mister T."

I exploded inside Brianna. Again and again, one heavy stream of cum after another filling her womb. I reached around her and felt her powerful back and pulled her in closer and pulled myself closer to her. I never wanted to let go. Then I let go of her nipple and found her mouth and kissed her soft, sweet lips. I looked into her deep blue eyes and spoke. "I love you, Brianna."

And then I woke up. It was dark and I was in my own bed. I leaned back and looked around. The bedside clock read 3:25. It was the middle of the night. I looked over and saw Susan next to me, peacefully asleep. Laying back with my head on the pillow, I closed my eyes and recounted the dream I'd just had. Holy shit, what a dream! I couldn't get Brianna out of my mind. I was going to have to do something to regain control of my own thoughts. Then I reached down and realized in horror, that my shorts were a sticky mess. Had I just had a wet dream? That hadn't happened to me since I was, what, 14 years old?

Scurrying out of bed, I undressed and put the evidence in the washing machine, where the previous night's sticky mess already sat. Brianna had made me cum in my pants twice in under 8 hours. I was completely consumed with her.

I quietly made my way back up the stairs, put on a clean pair of shorts, and settled into bed. I tossed and turned for a long while as sleep playfully eluded me. Finally, I gave in and turned to the side, imagined Brianna behind me in bed with her arms wrapped around me and her chest pressed against my back. I fell back asleep.

The next morning I awoke and felt out of sorts. My sleep the previous night had been erratic at best. I was a mess. I made the decision to just take the day off from work. I called in to the restaurant, spoke to the assistant manager and told him I wasn't feeling well, and would he mind pulling a double shift for the day? Of course I'd make it up to him, somehow. He agreed, and I made the decision to decompress and try to figure out a way to turn myself back into normal.

I stepped out into the kitchen and found Susan sitting at the table working on a cup of coffee, a bagel, and the newspaper. "Hi honey," I greeted her, and leaned in to give her a kiss. "What's on your plate today?"

Susan gave me a smile. "Good morning, sweetie. I'm just going to finish up my breakfast and then I need to go through a bunch of literature on a new drug that's coming out. I'm going to be selling it to doctors within a few weeks and I need to learn all about it. I'll be home all day."

I smiled back. "That's great, honey. I just called out of work myself. We can enjoy each other's company."

"You called out? Is everything alright?"

"Oh, I'm fine, honey," I assured her. "Sometimes it's good to be the boss."

"Okay, babe, but I really need to go through all of these papers. I've got an important conference call tomorrow on this, and I need to be on the ball. No distracting me today!"

I gave an exaggerated pout. "Well if you say so, honey."

"I do say so!" Now go clean up and I'll have some coffee ready for you when you get out of the shower. Susan gave me a playful swat and shooed me out of the kitchen.

I gave Susan an affectionate kiss and a very cheeky, "Yes, dear," and went to shower. Naturally I was consumed with thoughts of Brianna as I showered. What an incredible dream I'd had. Did she really make me have a wet dream? Could sex with her be as amazing as it was in my imagination? Was it possible that I was building up my expectations too high for Brianna to ever reach?

Then I recalled my visit to her home the night before. No, my expectations weren't too high at all. Brianna would take all of my expectations and blow them away with ease, just like she always did. I thought of the way she easily handled me just with her feet. Of the feel and firmness of her remarkable chest. And that she'd actually flashed me from her front porch! I was hardly surprised to discover that I was urgently hard just from thinking about Brianna. And I was even less surprised when I had a mind-melting orgasm in the shower a few short moments later, thinking about the girl next door.
I spent the rest of the morning puttering around the house, working on little chores, and trying to stay out of Susan's way. I took two more breaks in the bathroom to stroke myself while thinking of Brianna in the hopes of getting some relief. Maybe if I kept up this sprinter's pace I'd get over my infatuation with the girl of my fantasies, and lately, it seemed, of my reality too.

Finally, after lunch, I couldn't take it any longer. My cock was on overdrive and it seemed that no amount of masturbating would ebb my hormonal imbalance. I found Susan in the living room and climbed into her lap and began kissing her neck. Susan began to squirm and laugh. "Barry!" she squealed. "Get out of here! You promised!"

"But baby," I whined. "I need you. Don't you want me to make you feel good?" I ran my index finger against her nipple, through the shirt she had on.

"No!" she protested. "This is important. I want to look good at work tomorrow. Now get out of here!"

I put on my best pouting face in hopes of guilting Susan into taking a quick break and giving me the satisfaction I desperately needed. And then the doorbell rang. Susan shoved me off of her lap. "I'll get it," she announced, in a tone of voice that was just a little too enthusiastic for this very unwelcome interruption. She peered out the front window and her face lit up into a smile. Throwing the front door open, she exclaimed, "Come on in!" And then Susan threw her arms around Brianna in a warm hug.

Brianna embraced Susan and then noticed me sitting in the chair and gave me a wink and a smile. Returning her attention to Susan, she spoke. "Hey, Susan, I was thinking about using the pool. I hope this isn't a bad time..."

"Not at all, Brianna," Susan answered. "It's a perfect time, in fact. I'm trying to get some work done and Barry won't leave me alone! Barry, go get your bathing suit on and keep Brianna some company in the pool, won't you?"

Brianna fixed me with an unreadable look. Susan gave me a look of expectation. "Well," I replied, "I was kind of planning to hang out inside all day."
My girlfriend punched me in the arm. "Where are your manners, Barry? Brianna's waiting. Go get your bathing suit! Now!"

I shrugged my shoulders and headed up the stairs to change. Susan followed me. "She's such a sweet kid, Barry. We really bonded yesterday before you went to fix her tv. Now go have fun with her." She smiled at me. "I think she looks up to you."

I turned back. "I doubt it," I responded.

"No, really, Barry," Susan continued. "We chatted about you yesterday for a while. Brianna thinks the world of you." Then Susan started to tease me.

"And I think she has a pretty big crush on you, Barry."

I turned around, my face flushed with embarrassment. "What are you talking about, Susan?"

"Oh, who could blame her? It's too bad for her that you're already taken!" With that proclamation, Susan wrapped her arms around me and gave me a long kiss. "Now let's go get you ready for the pool. I really do want to get this work done. But you two have fun." She lowered her eyes once more to tease me a last time. "And I know you're looking forward to seeing her in her bikini." Susan laughed and went back down the stairs to chat with Brianna as I changed into my swim suit.

I hurried to the bathroom in hopes of stroking my cock into submission. A minute later I flushed another load of cum down the toilet, having just envisioned Brianna in one of her bikinis. Then I shook my head, knowing that as soon as she and I were alone, she'd work me into another frenzy. There was no antidote for the effect Brianna had on me.

I made my way out to the patio. Brianna was already there, waiting for me. She had a pair of shorts with "Pink" written across her ass cheeks and a t-shirt that exposed her fit arms and her very nice tan. She was bent over with her back to me, rummaging through a bag she'd brought along. I stood there, transfixed, staring at the letters on her shorts. Her ass was truly a work of art. So round, so pert, just begging to be squeezed, fondled, kissed, worshipped... I felt myself reach a full erection in a matter of seconds, only a couple of minutes after I'd jerked off in the bathroom... thinking of Brianna. I was hopeless.

Brianna turned around and gave me a friendly smile. Her face and her smile always made me feel lightheaded. Then she glanced down and saw the commotion in my pants and her smile turned up a few notches. "I'm really happy to see you too, Mister T." she teased me.

My heart was pounding in my chest and I was starting to get dizzy and this was only a few seconds into what would undoubtedly be a very interesting and memorable afternoon with Brianna at the pool. Then I tried to remember that I was the grown up here. "It's nice to see you too, Brianna. And it's awfully nice of Susan to encourage us to spend time together while she's inside working, don't you think?" That would undoubtedly throw some water on the flame that was burning between us.

"Oh, I think Susan is just wonderful, Mister T." Brianna effused. "I really like her." Then she smiled coquettishly at me. "And I really like you, too, Mister T."

My plan wasn't working so far. "Well, uh, Brianna, do you want to swim or should we get some sun first?"

Brianna gave me another mysterious smile. "You're in such a hurry, Mister T. Don't you want to see the suit I have today?"

"Uh, sure," I stammered.

Brianna reached into her bag and brought out a bikini top. It was yellow, with very little fabric, and very stringy. "Do you like it?"

"Well, yeah, it looks very nice, but I thought you already had your suit on beneath your clothes."

"No, Mister T. Just the bottoms. See?" Brianna bent over in front of me and slowly – way too slowly, peeled her "Pink" shorts down her exquisite legs, revealing a yellow bikini bottom which matched the top she'd just shown me. Just like the top, it was very stringy and with very little fabric. Spinning around, she asked me, "So what do you think, Mister T?"

My eyes worked from her gorgeous feet and her pink colored toes up to her rounded calves, to her impeccable thighs, lingering on the taper of her muscles dancing in the sunlight with every shift of her weight. And on upward to her twin round globes that comprised of the most incredible ass ever seen by man. "Well you look really nice, Brianna," I said. Then I added, "You always look really nice." Why had I added that?

Brianna smiled again. "Aww, you're so sweet, Mister T. I'm glad you like it." Reaching back to the lounge chair, she picked up her bikini top. Now let's get this on.

Realizing that there was nowhere for her to change, I assumed that Brianna would do that trick that all girls learn of how to take a bra off without taking their shirt off. I figured that if it works with a bra it would work with a bathing suit too. And if it works taking something off, then surely it would work in reverse as well. Wouldn't it?

As I thought of this, Brianna reached down and pulled her t-shirt up and over her head and tossed it onto the chair. The most beautiful woman I'd ever seen stood inches in front of me, topless. I did the only thing I could think of to do. I stood there dumbly and stared at her incredible tits. Her impossibly high and erect nipples sitting on her mounds of flesh. Tits that needed to be sucked, licked, fucked. My cock did the impossible and got harder as I thought of wrapping her tits around my dick and fucking them until I came all over her neck and chest.

Somehow, through the ringing in my ears, I faintly made out the sound of alarm bells. Reason finally stepped up and I hissed in a low voice, "Susan's right inside! You can't be here looking like this!"

Brianna giggled at my discomfort. "Oh, Mister T. You worry too much." Then she gave her ass a little shake, making her beautiful breasts jiggle in the sunlight before encasing her jewels within the yellow fabric and tying the knot in the back. "Now to answer your earlier question, Mister T., I think we should enjoy some sun first and then cool off in the pool later." She reached into her bag and pulled out a bottle of suntan lotion. She handed me the bottle, smiled, and said, "Do me?" as she placed her bag on the tile and laid, face-down, on the lounge chair.

I looked, nervously, to the house. I could see into the kitchen through a window on the patio. Susan was nowhere to be seen. Most likely she was curled up in a chair in the living room, just on the other side of the kitchen. "Um, maybe that's not such a good idea," I finally made the words out.

Brianna sat upright. I caught the swell and bounce of her perfect breasts as she made the motion. Looking up to her face I saw a flash of irritation, but only for the briefest of moments before she blinked and once again I became lost in the sparkling blue pools of her eyes. Brianna took my hands in hers. "Mister T., you don't want me to get a sunburn, now, do you?" Then in a seductive tone that gave me goosebumps, "Besides, I know you've been dreaming of putting your hands all over this body." She looked down and allowed herself a moment of admiration of her own physique. She gave my hand a squeeze and slowly increased the pressure until I was wincing. Looking at her toned arms I saw only the slightest hint of a flex – she wasn't even trying and she had me completely overpowered. Then she gave me another one of her million dollar smiles, let go of my hands, and patted me on the thigh.

"Now get to work, Mister T.!" And she flipped back onto the chair, her delicious ass inviting me to be held, savored, worshipped, and covered in lotion.
I squeezed a generous amount of lotion onto Brianna's back. The contrast of the pale white lotion against Brianna's sculpted bronze skin was riveting. Gingerly I began to rub the lotion around her back. "Mmm, that feels really good, Mister T." purred Brianna, "but you really need to work it in there." Emboldened by Brianna's coaxing I increased the pressure and allowed my fingers to really explore her upper back. Brianna lifted her arms, which had been laying at her side, and folded them onto the lounge chair, providing support for her to rest her head against her own folded forearms. This motion caused her back to flare out and wings appeared just below her shoulders. Her traps were wide and sculpted, extending from her neck to her tightly coiled deltoids, and her back tapered down in the most erotic fashion to her tiny waist in a perfect display of a "V" shaped physique. Now fully caught up in the wonder that was Brianna's body, I began to fully embrace the moment, reveling in every detail of the form beneath me. Every so often she would emit a small moan or purr that only fueled my desire to worship this specimen of perfection.

I continued to work my way down Brianna's back, liberally applying more of the lotion as I continued. Everywhere I went I was amazed by the seamless union of her soft supple skin with the dense power of her muscles just beneath the surface. I would close my eyes, taking in the shape and feel of what my fingers were experiencing and then open my eyes to discover that the sight of her skin only enhanced what my fingers were telling me. Brianna was truly flawless to look at as well as to touch and feel.

After an eternity, Brianna turned her head to the side. "Now the legs, Mister T." I began at her feet, rubbing the lotion in deeply with my grip. Brianna giggled, then smiled, and finally sighed, allowing me to resume my worship. Her feet well protected from the sun, I took a deep breath and touched her calves for the first time. Pressing both of my thumbs in with all of the pressure I could muster, I worked the lotion into the balls of her calves, feeling wonderment at the dense power of the muscle just beneath the surface. Suddenly Brianna pivoted her foot, causing her calf to fully flex in my hands. I gasped out loud at the remarkable discovery of her muscularity in my own grasp. Leaning in closer, I watched my fingers trace the lines of muscle that made up her calf. She continued to pivot her foot back and forth and from side to side, causing her calf to dance in my hands. I was completely, hopelessly lost, a prisoner of lust and admiration, literally at the feet of the sixteen-year-old Goddess laying beneath me.

Brianna turned her head to the side once again. "My thighs, Mister T. And be very thorough. Don't miss a spot." She gave her quads a flex and I watched them suddenly bunch up into boulders. Just as quickly, Brianna relaxed, giggled, and her now relaxed thighs reverted to their smooth, deceptively athletic and tapered form. I scooted forward and began to rub lotion just above her knee. Her skin was velvety soft and warm to the touch. Working my way around to the outside of her thigh I marveled at the uniform smoothness and the unnatural density and strength I could feel within. Every so often, Brianna would suddenly flex her quads to varying degrees of hardness and giggle as I would gasp, moan, or simply hold my breath in disbelief at the remarkable awesomeness that I was privileged to have my hands on. "Don't forget my inner thighs," Brianna instructed. My hands traveled between her legs, completely servile to their new Mistress. My cock had betrayed me the first time I'd laid eyes upon Brianna – it belonged to her. Now my hands betrayed me as well. My fingers traveled higher and higher between her legs until I was inches away from strand of fabric running between her legs. I rubbed thoroughly, afraid of displeasing Brianna, and even more afraid that if I didn't touch her now, I might never get another chance to do so.
Brianna sighed contentedly as I massaged the soft skin just inches away from the spot I'd dreamt of the night before. The spot where she'd told me she thought about putting me inside her.

After several slow minutes went by, she spoke once again. "Don't forget to get lotion here, Mister T." Patting her glorious ass cheeks with her hands, showing me the spot I'd neglected. Without hesitating I smeared lotion onto her round glutes and began to dig my fingers into the skin. My mouth went dry and my vision went blurry as I freely felt the perfection of the most magnificent ass I'd ever encountered. Brianna flexed her quads and glutes on occasion, making her ass bounce in my grasp and creating the most incredible indent where her glutes and quads met each other. With my fingers spread across the entirety of one of her globes, my thumb dug just under the lift, feeling the firmness of her supple rear end. I was so overtaken by the moment that tears came to my eyes. "Do you like my ass, Mister T." she taunted me. I could only nod dumbly and grunt in the affirmative. "I really think it might be my best feature. You have no idea how many lunges and squats I've done to get my ass to look like this. It's okay for you to admire it, Mister T. All of the boys do. I want you to admire it."

I increased the pressure of my grip on her ass and leaned forward. "I love your ass, Brianna," I finally let out.

"I know you do, Mister T." came her response. "Would you like to kiss it? I want you to kiss it."

First my cock, then my hands, and now my mouth had betrayed me. Without hesitating I leaned forward and gave Brianna's ass cheek a kiss. Then I shifted and kissed her other ass cheek.

"You're such a good kisser, Mister T." she moaned, erotically. "Where else would you like to kiss me?"

"Your muscles, Brianna. Please let me kiss your muscles."

Brianna rolled over and sat up straight, with her feet now firmly on the ground. She raised her arm and slowly curled her hand into a fist. I watched in wonderment as her toned and athletic looking arm transformed into a geographical marvel or rocks and crags with a boulder growing into a mountain at her bicep. Leaning forward, I reached out with my hand and placed it behind her arm so that my fingers rested at the top of her incredible muscle. Brianna relaxed her arm and the topography disappeared, replaced by a smooth, silky, toned arm. My hand remained, feeling the warmth and the coiled tension and potential underneath the surface. Just as suddenly as the muscle had disappeared, it returned in all of its glory when Brianna flexed again, forcing my fingers upward and making me open my hand to allow for the sudden muscle growth. I leaned in and begin to kiss her hard bicep as she continued to flex and then relax. I was completely lost, trapped in orbit around Brianna, her beauty, her muscles, and her desires. I existed only for Brianna. Nothing else in the world mattered in that moment.

Brianna relaxed her arm and lowered it to her lap. I was rooted to her side, unable to think or act for myself. Brianna gave me a smile and then spoke.
"Let's take a dip in the pool, Mister T."

My mind had shut down by this point. "Yes, Brianna," seemed like the appropriate response.

We walked to the pool's steps and slowly made our way into the water, luxuriating in the fresh coolness which served as a counterpoint for the sun beating down upon us. Wading our way into the pool, our eyes never left each other. I was locked onto Brianna as if I were her obedient puppy, unaware of my surroundings and completely fixated on what she would say or do next.

Brianna slowly led us to the edge of the pool, where we could stand with the water just below our chests. She placed one of her hands on the tile just outside the pool to steady herself and looked at me. "Did you like feeling my muscles, Mister T?"

I nodded my confirmation. "I can't get enough of your body, Brianna. I love your muscles."

"I love the way you touch me, Mister T."

My heart and head swelled with pride. "I love to touch you."

Brianna gave me a mysterious smile. "Now it's my turn, Mister T."

I gave Brianna an inquisitive look which turned into a look of shock as I felt her hand slip inside my bathing suit. I tried, briefly to grab her wrist and to pull it away. Brianna gave me a quick look and then said, "This is what I want, Mister T." I felt Brianna's hand reach down and rub against my cock. I'd been so absorbed in Brianna's body that I hadn't even realized my own condition. I was urgently erect before she ever touched me. "I knew you had a great cock, Mister T., but I didn't realize how big you were." Her eyes were lit up as if an electrical current was running between them. I was mesmerized. I felt her fingers gently work the length of my hard shaft and then tease their way down until she held my heavy balls in her fingers. "You're so tight, Mister T. Have you had a release today?"

"I released just moments before I came outside, Brianna."

She smiled. "What were you thinking about while you were touching yourself, Mister T?"

"I was thinking about you, Brianna."

"Did it feel this good, Mister T?" She slid her fingers back to the base of my shaft and began to slowly work her hand up and down, savoring the full length, all the way to the tip.

"Nothing has ever felt this good, Brianna," I answered, truthfully. I was in heaven.

"I'm going to make you explode, Mister T.," she announced. "I can't wait to see how hard I can make you cum."

I groaned with pleasure.

Just then the kitchen door opened and Susan stepped out on the patio. "Oh, hey guys, what's going on?"

My head was about to explode. I'd completely forgotten that Susan even existed. I was completely consumed by Brianna. I was in a panic. How would I ever get out of this?

Brianna gave a warm smile to Susan. "Hey Susan! It's such a nice day out and we couldn't resist cooling off in the pool." Brianna continued to manipulate my cock as she casually spoke to my girlfriend. I had the instinct to separate myself from Brianna and to swim to a different part of the pool. Brianna anticipated this and moved her fingers to my testicles giving them a sudden squeeze. I froze where I stood. "We were just talking about summer plans," Brianna continued. "I've been thinking about getting some part time work this summer to keep busy and earn a little extra spending cash and Mister T. was nice enough to offer me a job at his restaurant."

What????

Brianna resumed stroking my cock as she spoke to Susan, who was completely oblivious of the situation. Both of us were hidden from the chest down by the edge of the pool.

"I think that's a wonderful idea," Susan replied. "You can learn an awful lot from Barry about how to run a successful business."

"Oh, I can't wait to learn all of his secrets," said Brianna, nodding in agreement. She ran her fingernail against the head of my cock. I bit my tongue.

"Anyhow, Mister T. was just going over some of the things that would be expected of me at work. I'm really excited." She continued to pump my shaft while chatting casually with my girlfriend, who stood 10 feet away. I wanted to cry or scream but all I could do was remain motionless and endure the exquisite torture at the hands of the sixteen-year-old who had completely taken over my mind, my heart, my cock, and beginning tomorrow, my career.

"Well that sounds just fantastic," Susan responded with enthusiasm. "I should probably let you two get to it." She gave the both of us a smile and a wave and retreated back to the kitchen, closing the door behind her.

Brianna turned to look at me and fixed me with her stare. Susan, only inches from discovering us was now completely forgotten. There was only Brianna.

Brianna moved her hand from the tile and placed it on my cheek. I was completely lost in Brianna's grasp. "I can't wait to get started, Mister T. We're going to be inseparable." She gave my cock another quick tug and I erupted in her hand as my knees buckled in the pool. Letting go of my cheek, she placed her arm behind me and easily kept me upright. Brianna leaned forward and gave me a kiss on the cheek, then brushed her lips against mine for just a moment. "Why don't we carpool tomorrow, Mister T? I'll be waiting for you in the morning. How's 8:30?" Then she pulled herself out of the pool with ease, gathered her things from the lounge chair, and glided to the patio door to return back to her house. She opened the door, stopped, and turned to face me. "We're going to have so much fun tomorrow, Mister T. I can't wait to see what you're going to show me."

I sat in the pool for the better part of an hour, motionless, in a daze. What the hell had just happened?

Jeremy Lightning

Oh-oh, not only is Brianna taking over his home life, now it looks like he's going to have to deal with her at work! And yeah, it looks like Brianna is getting closer and closer to actually letting Mr. T actually experience what would be the best sex of his or probably any of our lives, but again, she let him go just up to a point. Another point of what I loved is how Brianna played with him while Susan was standing there, he was frozen, but she was confident in her ability to get away with anything. I love that kind of confidence. Also, it seems to me that he was practically hypnotized by Brianna, her sexiness had him eating out of her hand. It was a very hot read and I really look forward to more. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Bigred81

Omg... Brianna is so damn hot!

bolt21

I rang Brianna's doorbell the next morning at precisely 8:30. I'd slept fitfully the previous night, consumed by thoughts of the sixteen-year-old girl who was methodically taking over my life. I'd given up by 6 in the morning and sat in the study trying to figure out how I would make it through the day at the restaurant without losing face in front of my employees. By 8 AM I'd come up with exactly zero ideas, and made my way back to my bedroom to get ready for work.

I took a shower and realized that I was unreasonably aroused. I tried to ignore it, but that only seemed to make my arousal more incessant. Finally I gave in and stroked myself for 30 seconds, thinking of Brianna, before a merciful release. A bit more clearheaded but no closer to any sort of plan for the day, I got dressed and waited for the clock to approach the time that Brianna had instructed me to take her to work. I had no intention of being a minute early, or a minute late.

Brianna opened the door an instant after I rang the bell, looking radiant and with a dazzling smile on her face. "I'm so excited to start work with you today, Mister T!" Despite myself I felt my mood begin to immediately improve. What was it about this sixteen-year-old that made my emotions go haywire when I thought about her, yet her mere presence and a brief smile were sufficient to put everything right in my mind?

Brianna wore a pair of casual jeans, a yellow t-shirt, and a pair of sneakers. She looked, well, appropriate for work.

"Hi, Brianna," I greeted her. "I guess you'll probably be wanting this." I reached out and handed her a Burger Land t-shirt.

"Aww, Mister T., you're just so sweet!" she exclaimed with another smile. "Just give me one second." Brianna retreated inside her foyer, shutting the front door behind her and leaving me on the porch. An instant later she reappeared wearing the t-shirt.

"You might want to put on a more beat up pair of shoes, Brianna," I suggested, pointing at her shining sneakers. "Working in a restaurant can get your shoes pretty dirty."

Brianna giggled at my suggestion. "These are about as beat up as any pair I own, Mister T. Don't worry about me. I'll be just fine. Let's go, shall we?"

We crossed the yard over to my driveway, where my jeep sat. I walked around to the driver's door and double-clicked on the key, unlocking both my door and the passenger door. Then I opened the driver's door and sat down in the seat. Brianna stood, expectantly outside the passenger door. After a moment of hesitation I rushed back around to the passenger side and opened the door for Brianna. "Why thank you, Mister T., you're so sweet." Then she settled into the passenger seat as I closed the door behind her. Then I rushed back around to the driver's side and started the engine.

"I guess this would be a good time to go over rules and expectations, don't you think, Mister T?" suggested Brianna.

"Well, Brianna," I began, "I don't really have any particular rules or anything for you. Let's just figure this out as we go along. After all, it's only your first day and I'm sure you'll do fine."

"No, silly," she let out an easy laugh. "I meant my expectations for you." I suddenly felt a wave of panic and looked to Brianna with fearful eyes. Brianna placed her hand on my thigh and gave a gentle squeeze and I began to relax. "Don't worry, Mister T. Everything is going to be just wonderful. You'll see."

I pulled the jeep out of the driveway and into traffic. "Uh, what do you have in mind, exactly?" I asked.

"For one thing, you might want to wear an apron or something to cover up your condition," Brianna said with a laugh, as she placed her hand over my groin, and giving my erect cock a squeeze. You wouldn't want to make a scene with that thing." I groaned at her touch. "Have you had a release today?" she asked me.

"About 10 minutes before I rang your doorbell," I responded.

"Well, I suppose you're going to be in a bit of an agitated condition for most of the day," Brianna surmised. "I mean, you'll be seeing a lot of me." She said this matter-of-factly, and without a hint of cockiness or bravado. I was infatuated with her and she knew it as a foregone conclusion. "Anyhow, that brings us to the next rule. You're not allowed to stroke while you're at work," she said, "unless you check with me first." It's just not professional, Mister T. And we can't have you rushing off to the office every hour just because you're in the same room as me." I nodded in resignation. "And if you absolutely need a release," she continued – I looked at her expectantly, "then I get to watch," she completed her edict.

I felt my cock twitch at her pronouncement and I let out a groan. "Yes, Brianna," I agreed.

"Okay, let's talk about pay," she continued.

"Well, I guess that depends on where you'll be working," I answered.

"Up front, silly. Where else would I be?"

"Employees who work the cash register start at $8 per hour," I responded.

"$8 per hour is fine," said Brianna.

I relaxed a bit more.

"Plus 25 percent of the profits for the day," she added.

I did a double-take. Was she serious? I looked over at Brianna who returned my gaze with an unreadable expression. Slowly she raised her eyebrows at me.

"Plus 25 percent of the day's profits," I surrendered.

We arrived at the restaurant and I hurried out of the jeep to open Brianna's door. She graced me with a fabulous smile and we made our way inside. Breakfast service was underway and the dining room was scattered with a few patrons seated and eating their meal. Every eye in the room tracked Brianna's entrance at the front door, through the dining room, and into the employees' area. I introduced Brianna to the staff in the kitchen and saw that both Jay, the assistant manager and Rich, the grill cook, became flush with excitement upon meeting the sixteen-year-old employee with the looks of a pinup girl in their midst.

Then I took Brianna to the register and introduced her to Madison. "I'm so happy to be working with you," exclaimed Brianna. "I've heard nothing but wonderful things about you, Madison," she said by way of introduction. Madison's face flushed at the compliment.

"Well, I guess I'll leave you two to it then," I offered. "I'll be in the back if you need anything." I decided to stay in the kitchen, out of the way, but able to see how Brianna would handle customer interactions.

A burly guy came to the counter a moment later dressed for construction work. "One sausage biscuit, one hash-brown, and one coffee," he ordered.

"That's all?" exclaimed Brianna. "For a big beefy guy about to work with his muscles all day? Honey, you're going to be so run-down if you don't have enough fuel in your belly to keep your energy up." She followed up with her dazzling smile for the customer.

He stared at Brianna for a moment, and then seemed to consider what she'd said. "You're right," he finally responded, with a smile of his own. "Let's make that 3 sausage and egg biscuits. With cheese. And two hash-browns. And a coffee. And orange juice."

"That's a lot better, sweetie," Brianna replied. Then she leaned forward and lowered her voice. "If you really want to score some points at work, bring something extra for the guys at the site."

The customer thought for a moment. Then he looked at Brianna and smiled. "You know that's a great idea. Throw in another 8 sausage biscuits and 4 hash-browns."

"You've got it, sweetie," said Brianna with a twinkle in her eye. "Now make sure to stop back in on your lunch break. And bring the rest of the guys along. We have the best burgers in town!"

The customer handed over the money for his order with a smile on his face and left the store with a hop in his step. Eight dollars an hour and 25 percent of the day's profits was going to be a bargain for me.

The rest of the morning rush went much the same. Men would come in and place their order, Brianna would flirt with them and get them to double or triple the size of their order, and Madison would stand at the cash register, bug-eyed, ringing up the sales.

The lunch rush came and Brianna continued to work her magic. I noticed that the construction worker came back with three of his buddies. The four of them, alone, ordered $100 worth of fast food after a little bit of Brianna's friendly flirting. I went to my office and looked at the numbers on my computer. We had reached our average daily revenue by 12:30 in the afternoon, just an hour into our lunch rush. By 2 PM we had set a new record for revenue in a single day. Things started to die down around 2:30 and I went back to the cash register to find Brianna and Madison chatting about high school.

"You're doing really great, Brianna!" I enthused. Then I caught myself and turned to Madison. "You're a wonderful teacher, Madison!" Addressing both girls I spoke. "I was thinking about getting lunch somewhere offsite. I mean, how many burgers can one person stand? Are you two interested in joining me? My treat!"

Brianna and Madison exchanged glances and giggled. Finally Brianna spoke. "We'd love to, Mister T."

I quickly let Jay know that Brianna, Madison, and I would be gone for a while and asked him to watch the counter in our absence. The three of us settled on lunch at the pizza shop across the street. We found a booth and Brianna smoothly maneuvered it so that she and I were sitting on one side of the table with Madison across from us.

A moment later, Brianna's hand found my lap. Lunch turned into the sweetest, most exquisite torture that I've ever endured. By the time our pizza was ordered, Brianna had managed my zipper open and unbuttoned my pants and had her fingers wrapped securely around my throbbing cock. As we waited for our pizza to arrive, Brianna and Madison continued to gab like the teenagers they both were as I sat, completely immobilized by Brianna's touch. Her fingers stroked, probed, teased, and playfully scratched me to near insanity. As I edged closer and closer to exploding all over her hand, Brianna would increase her manipulations until I'd completely passed the point of no return. Then, as I was about to cum, Brianna would suddenly clamp her thumb and index finger against the head of my cock, denying me of the release that I so desperately needed. Then, giving me a few moments to settle down, Brianna would resume her playful torture of my cock. Brianna continued to do this for several minutes as I sat, near tears, unable to think or move. All the while she continued a lively discussion with Madison about school, shopping, and cheerleading.

Mercifully, the pizza finally arrived after Brianna had taken me to the edge of orgasm and then denied me at the last moment at least half a dozen times. Releasing me from her grasp, she eased my zipper back up into position and easily re-attached my button in place, all with one hand. She gave me a final pat on my upper thigh and a gentle squeeze to my aching balls and then pulled her hand up from under the table to enjoy her meal. I somehow found the composure to finish two slices of pizza and a garlic roll. All the while I remained urgently aroused throughout lunch. We finished our meal and I paid the bill, making sure to conveniently untuck my shirt while reaching into my back pocket for my wallet.

The three of us walked back to Burger Land together, as I pondered how much more of Brianna's delicious torture I could endure. Part of me wanted nothing more than to call it a day and find out what sort of plans Brianna had for me once we were alone together. Another part of me was thinking of the dinner-time rush coming up and imagining what effect Brianna would continue to have on the day's receipts. The 25 percent deal I'd made with her that morning was looking to be a windfall for me.

As we neared the restaurant Madison froze, mid-step and wouldn't move. Brianna put her hand on Madison's shoulder and made eye-contact with her. "What's going on?" she asked.

"It's Nick. He's at the restaurant, waiting for me." Madison burst into tears. "He's this boy from school. Last year he was a senior and captain on the football team and he's a big shot and we went on one date like 3 months ago and he's a total creep and he thinks I'm his girlfriend now and he won't take no for an answer." Madison sobbed and choked the words out through her tears.

I put a reassuring hand on Madison's shoulder. "Don't worry about a thing, Madison. I won't let anything happen to you. I'm going to go tell Nick he isn't welcome in the restaurant. Brianna, you call the police." I moved forward to confront the boy in the store and defuse the situation before it got out of hand. Before I was able to take a step my motion was halted.

Brianna had grabbed me by the forearm and was holding me in place. "No, Mister T. That won't be necessary. And nobody needs to call the police." Brianna took Madison by the hand and spoke to her reassuringly. "Let's go take care of this, honey. Nothing bad is going to happen to you. I won't allow it."

Madison looked into Brianna's eyes through her tears. I watched as a calm came over the smaller girl. "Let's go," she finally spoke.

The three of us approached the store together. Brianna held Madison's hand as we walked. I stood on the other side of Madison. As we got closer, Nick identified Madison coming and stood up inside the store. I saw that he was wearing a red and white letterman's jacket which he filled out with his physique. "Madison," I spoke softly. "What position did Nick play on the football team?"

"Linebacker," came Madison's reply.

We got to the store and I opened the door. Then I let my protective nature take precedent over being a gentleman and stepped in ahead of Madison and Brianna. Nick locked eyes with Madison. "Madison!" he barked out. "I've been looking all over for you! Why won't you answer your phone?"

Madison spoke up in a firm voice. Her hand was still interlocked with Brianna's. "Nick, I told you, I don't want to talk to you. I don't want to see you. I'm not your girlfriend. Just leave me alone!"

Nick swiftly approached us. I stepped forward and began, "Now look, this isn't the time or place..." I was cut off as Nick shoved me aside as if I wasn't even there and continued forward. He reached out and put his hand on Madison's shoulder.

Suddenly Brianna stepped forward and shoved Nick in the chest, knocking him back a few steps. Her blue eyes blazed with a fiery intensity that I'd never seen before. "Listen, asshole," she said in a growl. "You're not welcome here. Now get out of here before there's trouble."

Nick glared at Brianna with an intensity that matched the sixteen-year-old's. He collected himself and let out a laugh. "Well look here. Aren't you a pretty thing. Listen, babe, this is between me and Madison. Now get out of the way." He lunged forward again. Brianna stepped forward and launched a punch into Nick's stomach. Nick folded over and went to one knee.

"Listen, asshole," Brianna jeered at the much bigger boy. "You're in way over your head. Get out of here. Now."

"The hell I will!" threatened Nick. He lunged forward again. Brianna launched another punch to his kidney and followed it up with a jab to his nose. The larger boy immediately started bleeding.

"You bitch!" he yelled and launched himself at Brianna. Brianna punched him again in the kidney. Nick went to a knee in a coughing fit. Brianna immediately wrapped her forearm around Nick's head and began to apply pressure in a headlock. Nick wailed punches at the only thing he could reach, Brianna's thighs. His punches were useless. Her quads were like a protective shield of armor. She continued to apply pressure to Nick's head and neck. The boy began to moan as his punches became nothing more than a flailing nuisance; his fists bouncing impotently against Brianna's powerful legs.
Finally Brianna gave a final squeeze and released her grip. Nick collapsed to the floor in a heap. Brianna stood over the broken boy. "I'm going to tell you one last time, Nick. Get the hell out of here. Now!"

Nick stumbled to his feet and stood defiantly before Brianna. Looking over her shoulder he spoke to Madison. "Madison, this isn't over."

Brianna shoved Nick in the chest and he fell down again. "Nick, if I find out that you're messing with Madison, you'll wish this had been over. If you ever look at her again. If you ever call her again. If you ever so much as think about Madison again. I will find you and I will wreck you. Now get out!"

Nick turned and fled the restaurant. The staff, who had all gathered at the counter, as well as the few customers who had witnessed the altercation in the dining room all burst into applause. Madison rushed forward into Brianna's arms and buried her head in Brianna's chest, crying from relief. Brianna wrapped her arms around the smaller girl and held her while everyone else watched. Finally they broke apart.

Madison walked up to me and gave me a hug. "Thanks for looking out for me, Barry." She wiped away a tear. "If it's not too much trouble, do you think I could go home early?"

"Of course you can, Madison," I told her. "I'll walk you to your car. Come back to work tomorrow. Or whenever you're ready."

Madison gave me a smile of gratitude and I walked outside with her, escorting the tiny girl to her car. Brianna was back at Madison's side, holding her hand as we walked together. Nick was nowhere in sight, and we let Madison in her car.

"Are you sure you're okay to drive?" I asked?

"Yeah, Barry," she responded, much of her usual energy back in place. "I feel a lot better now. I'll be fine." She looked at Brianna. "Thank you so much." Then she turned to me. "Both of you."

"Please call me when you get home," I asked. "And drive safely."

Brianna and I watched as Madison pulled her car onto the street and drove out of sight.

I thought of what had just happened. Brianna had outfought a much larger boy and it had been a complete mismatch. Brianna hadn't even broken a sweat. I looked at Brianna. Her clothes were all perfectly in place. Her shirt wasn't even wrinkled in the slightest. Her hands were clean and her fingers were impeccable right down to her manicure. Not a strand of her golden blonde hair was disheveled. She looked the same as she had on the ride to work earlier in the morning. Perfect. I saw the toned, bronze arms hanging at her sides, and thought of the impossible muscle and strength hidden just beneath the surface. I saw her exquisitely shaped legs and became intensely aware of the density and hardness in her quads. Nick's punches had meant absolutely nothing to Brianna. Staring at Brianna, I felt my arousal grow to an unbearable level. I stared into her eyes and saw the sparkling blue mirth return my gaze. Finally I spoke one word. "Please," I pleaded.

Brianna saw the look on my face and giggled, followed immediately by her dazzling smile. "Your office. Now."



Brianna led the way through the restaurant and back through the kitchen to my office. I followed closely behind, with tunnel vision, my eyes fixed on the swaying of Brianna's magnificent ass, and completely unaware of any of my surroundings. I closed the office door and locked it. It was a tiny space with a desk against the wall on which sat a computer and some assorted paperwork. My chair sat under the desk. There were two file drawers under the desk on either side of the chair and a single drawer that sat just above where I sat containing various supplies. A row of cabinets lined the wall adjacent to where the desk rested in which I kept an overflow of restaurant supplies that didn't have a home in the kitchen or at the register's area.

Brianna swept the papers aside and sat on top of the desk, her legs crossed with her feet dangling above the floor. I looked into her eyes and saw fireworks of blue excitement. Fixing me with her stare, she said a single word. "Strip."

In an instant I was completely nude, standing before my young, blonde Goddess. Brianna remained fully clothed and motionless, other than the gentle swaying of her foot over the ground. She motioned to the chair. "Sit."

I sat in the chair, feeling the cool fabric against the bare skin on my back. My eyes never left Brianna's. "Stroke."

I grasped my throbbing cock in my hand and felt the seepage of precum on my fingertips. My cock had been the subject of Brianna's teasing for far too long at lunch. Even if I hadn't seen her all day, I'd have been consumed with thoughts of her and would likely have given myself release at work twice by now. She sat on the desk and watched me stroke my cock for her. Sitting with a demure smile on her face, her astonishing body underneath a plain work t-shirt and a pair of jeans, her remarkable physique and muscular curves still shined brightly in my eyes. How many times in the last several days had I sat in this very chair stroking my cock for this sixteen-year-old vision, my eyes fixed on a tiny picture on the computer? Now she was in front of me, encouraging me to worship her with my eyes, my heart, and my stroke.

I furiously ran my fingers up and down my sensitive shaft, feeling a buildup of monumental proportions within my groin. I wordlessly pleaded with Brianna to give me the release that I desperately needed. Her demure smile transformed into its fabulous unfettered glory, her lips and teeth shining in the tiny room and making my heart bounce up and down in my chest. She gave me a look, indicating that she hadn't had her fill of my worship just yet and I continued to furiously pump, my orgasm held back only by Brianna's indomitable will and by my need to submit to her. Finally she let go of her smile and bored into my soul with a look that made me light-headed. And then one more single word. "Now."

At that instant my cock erupted into the most powerful orgasm I'd ever experienced. The first burst went clear over my shoulder and hit the door behind me. The second burst landed on my neck and shoulder. And then countless bursts after coated my chest and stomach in a coat of sticky cum. Brianna's eyes lit up and she giggled once again. She pushed herself off of the desk and stood over me, as I sat back, exhausted in the chair. She leaned down and gave me a soft kiss on the lips and then giggled once again. Then she spoke again. "I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere Mister T." As if I had a choice in the matter. Brianna swiftly opened the door a crack and stepped out into the kitchen, closing the door behind her, leaving me alone in the office. A short while later the door reopened and Brianna let herself back inside. "I've brought you some warm, wet, clean rags," she told me. "And some clean dry rags." Bending over in front of me, she began to apply the wet rags to my neck, shoulders, stomach, and chest, wiping away the evidence of what had transpired a moment ago. Her face was inches away from my own but her attention was focused on the results of my stroking, which still lingered on my skin. I stared at her face as she paid me no mind. Her achingly beautiful eyes. Her sculpted cheekbones and her strong jawline. Her full, luscious lips and her perfect teeth, white and sparkling. Brianna finished wiping my stomach clean and then took my cock in her hand and began wiping it with a fresh rag. Feeling her touch, my cock suddenly found a second life and hardened in her hand even as she wiped it clean. She giggled again. How I loved her giggle. "Not right now, Mister T.," she playfully admonished me.

Satisfied that I was clean, she placed the wet rags into a plastic bag and began to rub the clean rags against my body. They felt warm and soft. Her touch was delicate and precise. After a short while she wordlessly pronounced the job to be done and placed the dry rags in the same plastic bag as the wet ones. "I'm going to take these out back," she said, indicating the bag in her hands. "You get dressed and back to work. I've got a 25 percent stake in this place and I expect your best, Mister T!" she teased with a playful smile. And then she disappeared into the kitchen.

I got dressed and double checked my office and clothes to ensure that there was no evidence of my escapade with Brianna and then headed out through the kitchen and to the register. We were still an hour or so away from the evening rush and Brianna was animatedly holding court with Jay and Rich, who were captivated by the young Goddess and couldn't take their eyes off of her. Of course they couldn't. I smiled to myself and watched Brianna in action. I found, to my own delight, that I was enjoying the way she held the guys' attention and that I never felt a twinge of jealousy or abandonment. Brianna was simply in her element as the center of attention.

The evening shift began to arrive and the crowd around Brianna grew. Both men and women alike of all ages were drawn to her. She was a natural magnet and she had a way of making everyone feel important and special without ever appearing to be conceited or lacking in self-awareness. On the contrary, Brianna knew exactly who and what she was and was completely comfortable in her own skin, whether in a room full of strangers or alone with the guy who lived next door.

As the evening rush kicked in, Brianna took a post at the cash register and began taking orders. I observed that the rest of the crew quickly got busy at their own stations without being asked, told, or prodded. Brianna had a completely natural way about her of leading in a way that made her subjects unaware that they were being led. I'd never seen anything like it.

Just like at the morning and afternoon rush, the receipts piled up in volumes I'd never witnessed. The four construction workers returned and ordered a mountain of food, which they enjoyed in the dining room after an extended time of being in Brianna's orbit at the front counter for longer than necessary. I was content to take it all in as a fly on the wall in my own restaurant. I developed a new kind of admiration for Brianna in the process, which only strengthened the hold that she had on me.

The evening rush came to an end and Brianna had a satisfied look on her face. She turned and gave me a nod and I understood that she'd just decided that our day at work had come to an end. I made a quick detour at the computer and confirmed that we had more than doubled the store record for revenue in a single day. I made for the exit but saw that Brianna was taking the time to thank everyone on the staff for their hard work and for making her first day such a success. Once again, I stopped to realize what a remarkable woman she was and how much I could learn from her.

I walked Brianna to the jeep and made sure to make my way around to the passenger door to open it for her. Brianna gave me an approving nod and sat inside. The ride home was a quiet one. Brianna seemed to be lost in her own thoughts and I had no inclination to disturb her concentration. I was thrilled that Brianna kept her hand on my thigh and gave me affectionate squeezes for the entire trip home.

I parked the jeep in my driveway and stepped out. As I did so, I looked to Brianna's house out of habit and felt my loins stir once again. Then I caught myself and hurried to open the door for Brianna, who waited in the passenger's seat. I walked her to her front door. She took my hand as we made the short journey across my driveway and to her porch. At the door, we stopped and looked at each other. Brianna's eyes continued to shine as she took in my gaze. Finally she spoke. "I had a really great day, Mister T. Thank you for inviting me to work with you. I learned so much from you." Then she leaned forward, wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me tenderly on the lips. Then she pulled away and gave me one of her smiles.

Sensing that something was different, I asked Brianna what was on her mind. She paused and I saw a faraway look on her face for an extended moment. Then she blinked her eyes, gave me another smile, and said, "I just have a lot to think about, Mister T. Ask me again tomorrow." She gave me another kiss and went inside.

I stared at the closed door for a moment and then turned away to face my house. I began the short walk across the lawn to my own front door. Susan would be inside. Susan was smart, intelligent, pretty, funny, and sexy. I didn't deserve a woman like Susan. I made it to my porch and then paused again. I turned around and looked at Brianna's house again and my throat went dry. A realization, clear as day, came to me.

This was no longer just an infatuation.

I was in love with Brianna.

Jeremy Lightning

Well, all I can say is that I love Brianna almost as much as Barry does, she seems to be awesome in just about every way, incredibly attractive, nice, persuasive, so strong, and a great fighter. And it turns out that she has a great mind for business. She proved herself to be a great asset to the business, turning record profits with her affable personality and charisma. 25% of the profits is a great deal when the girl increases your profits threefold if not more. The last part though, while I can easily see why Barry would fall in love with Brianna, nothing can happen, though I guess it depends on the state that their in, what their age of consent is. He knows he wants her, and she knows that he wants her, but is that love strong enough to wait 2 years so that it is completely legal in every state? But whatever happens, I will be looking forward to it! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

southbendcarp

OUTSTANDING story! Keep it up!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login