gfx gfx
ugfreak roids24.to
steroidify roidbazaar
clearskypharmacy
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
464037 Posts in 61674 Topics by 30096 Members - Latest Member: crazyfbb August 22, 2019, 07:20:49 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  When was the first time you realized you liked muscular women?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: When was the first time you realized you liked muscular women?  (Read 4511 times)

Offline lostlastexile

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: When was the first time you realized you liked muscular women?
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2019, 02:38:01 am »
1995. Kiana Tom and her Kiana's Flex Appeal they are the culprits. And I love her :heart:
There Can Be Only One

Offline Maladjester

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2019, 04:24:10 pm »
I grew up pre-internet, so it was the girls in my school with the best legs, particularly calves. Loved that diamond shape. I was hopelessly awkward and non-athletic myself, so I never said anything to them or anyone else about it. I would just watch for when they wore shorts. When I discovered there were magazines, I started buying them. One of the first ones I got had a full-page spread of Shelley Beattie. ♥♥♥

Offline super123

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2019, 01:49:34 am »
I'm curious as to when everyone else with a muscle fetish started to look at pictures/videos of muscular women. Personally, I started looking at them when I was fourteen and haven't stopped since.

Offline mangodebango

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2019, 11:09:25 pm »
Honestly not until I was well into my 20's. I guess I discovered that I found female muscle sexy rather late compared to others.

Offline juanito13

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2019, 08:11:17 am »
I was in my puberty years in the late ‘80s when bodybuilding was exploding and more mainstream. I was fascinated with female muscle before I knew I liked women. Once puberty and my sex drive hit, that’s when I knew I had a serious attraction to female muscle.

Offline sycamore

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2019, 01:58:26 am »
My first exposure to female bodybuilding occurred in 1980 @ the age of 10, when I came across an article in Sports Illustrated about
the first women's bodybuilding contest in California. I guess this is where the seeds were planted. Because 3 years later, as I hit puberty,
I stumbled across a copy of "Women's Physique World" at my local 7-11 (with the gorgeous Suzanne Tigert on the cover). Hands shaking,
I quickly purchased the magazine, then spent that Saturday night gazing lovingly at the goddesses within.

My point is that while my exposure to fbbs started at 10, it was only at 13 that I realized I was madly attracted to them.   

Offline tate1

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2019, 12:05:43 pm »
Watched, with my parents, a news story about a elementary school girl wrestler who was beating the boys. That was the first part of my attraction.
Then, over the years, caught glimpses of the female bodybuilders as my parents would flip through the tv.
Combine that with the females pictured in He-man and other things (She-hulk).

All that combined started my liking.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  When was the first time you realized you liked muscular women?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View