gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
clearskypharmacy roids24.to
roidbazaar
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
463873 Posts in 61616 Topics by 30107 Members - Latest Member: dickdandy69 August 23, 2019, 04:00:24 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Ideal muscle girl
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ideal muscle girl  (Read 3384 times)

Offline zzico76

• Activity:
    6.67%
    • Female Muscle Blog
Re: Ideal muscle girl
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2019, 09:38:29 am »
Aleesha Young
Maria Segura

gokuman7

« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2019, 07:33:56 am »
Nataliya Amazonka from head to toe.  Nothin to add

Same, but with a prettier face.

Online birmi482

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2019, 07:39:15 pm »
prettier face? her eyes are the most beautiful eyes of any woman, her face is very chiseled

Offline lostlastexile

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2019, 02:50:18 am »
Very muscular body and very beautiful and feminine face. Also feminine voice. :-*
There Can Be Only One

Offline MuscleGrowthAddict

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2019, 09:15:28 am »
2014 Offseason Shannon Courtney

Offline streetcleanr

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2019, 12:17:19 pm »
My ideal is the same as yours...let me be specific
..she finds her boyfriends steroids...doesn't realize the amount of masculine side effects are very strong as as his transformation starts she goes through a change in how her brain functions and becomes obsessed with the desire for.this exact transformation to manly appearance in body and face and when asked.how far.she will go she replies...I dont.know.but.it feels goooood.  Her demands.on her husband becomes huge... she.wants.it at all times...her.anger.at.him not.  He is now doing all home.duties and each evening as.soon as the kids.are.served dinner he hears.her commandingto voice calling him...she.is.at te.bedroom door...once.inside he is force.to remove her g sring with his teeth..
As she.stands before him he strips and starts masturbating himself to a.hardness she likes...after working for 30 minutes with his.face working thr clit...she.pulls him to her.and.buries the.large cock deep into her vagina.where.the first of an all night fuckfest begins.  She.loves his tongue.on her pecs...he gets.into it and shoots.a huge.load in her

Offline amazonophile

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2019, 10:52:27 pm »
Caught between two body types:  Lesa Lewis(very tall,very muscular and as an added bonus;very full lips.) and not as big but still tall and very beautiful Sharon Bruneau.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2019, 03:49:53 am »
For me it's always 1 of 2 looks depending on my mood, either Ann-Marie Crooks or Amber DeLuca at the time she had it in her head she wasn't too big to compete as a figure girl.

Offline juanito13

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2019, 08:14:15 am »
Bodybuilding era Valerie Gangi.

Offline sycamore

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2019, 10:31:19 pm »
My wife would be Debbie Minksy no doubt about it, but my eyes would be constantly roving...Micheala Aycock is my latest crush.

Offline puristFMG

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2019, 03:26:34 pm »
Idealy for me I'm stick between 2 of the greatest looking powerhousesRene Ma

Offline puristFMG

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2019, 03:30:59 pm »
Idealy for me it have to be either Rene Marven or Kim Perez in their prime. 2 of the greatest powerhouses of all time.💯

Offline veloce29

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #42 on: Today at 01:21:48 pm »
Juliette Bergmann

Online PatchAu7

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #43 on: Today at 03:23:53 pm »
Kim Chizevsky at her last Olympia, Betty Pariso 2000-2008, Renee Toney at her top but with more feminity, Alina Popa before she changes her chest, Colette Guimond at her most ripped mass for her pecs n clit, Jennifer KENNEDY beautiful pussy; Victoria Domingues' pussy n big hard nipples! Younger Christine Envall, Bev Francis cause she's the beginning of beauty n mass, Heather Policky ass and mass, Hyper-ripped Queen Iris KYLE, Oh, what I would have liked to see her naked in 2009 notably, when she was on top top with this hairstyle "square" short hair.
Kim Perez 'pecs-eyes-smile', Michelle Tuggle, Dianne Solomons, Heather FOSTER, Melody Spetko 2011 Tampa, Tina ZAMPA at her Hugest, Lora OTTENAD at her max, erotic! Helen BOUCHARD at the end of her carrer, Claudia MAGNI when she was indiscridibly ripped, Annie my dream RIVIECCIO, Betty Viana 2008 Olympia, Th-Resa BOSTICK, Lorena FERRUZZI, Colleen YATES,Nancy LEWIS, Gilian HODGE, Monia GIOIOSA, Sharon Mould 2013 Veiniest Mindblowing, Theresa Pascal mass and smile, Paula SUZUKI, Trudy Ireland, Dena WESTERFIELD, Kahla Bullemore, Margie Martin Vera Mukulcova,  Judy MOSCHKOVSKY Gisèle Saas, Denise HOSHOR, JAY, Julia STAMPER, Rita Bello  2001-02 Tana and then 2010-2014; Cathy LeFrançois, Yvette Bova, Leighsa BAILEY & Melinda McNabb, Paloma Parra for her Veeeiinnss! Wendy McMaster 2009, Maryse Manios,  Janeen LANKOWSKI  Nina LÖEBERT Kim STAHL Candy CANARY Danielle LEROY Mary Lynn MacKENZIE Andrea Shaw Aleesha Young AMAZONKA Kirean Paula BIRCUMSHAW Cornelia BRANDT Maria CALO Tammy JONES Carla Maria BRADLEY Ann Mary Crook Viviana VIOLENTE Tina Williams Patricia Gosselin, Pauline Nelson, Dana Shemesh, Virginia Sanchez, Anne Mohn, Gabi Heidecker Marja Lethonen, Dayana Cadeau, Laura Binetti, Leiza Lewis... and maybe a few others, which I forget. I love them so much, I love THAT so much, that it is hard to have one name!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Ideal muscle girl

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View