Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572552 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 04:59:46 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2018 Olympia
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2018 Olympia  (Read 17277 times)

Offline bubba69

• Activity:
    0%
2018 Olympia
« on: August 03, 2018, 03:39:50 pm »
I live in Vegas, but haven't had the opportunity to attend an Olympia.  This year I am wanting to check it out.  Obviously, the Expo events and the Physique Contests will be great for a schmoe who wants to soak in as much female muscle as possible.  For those of you who have experienced the Olympia in Vegas, where else do you recommend going to mingle with muscle chicks?  Is the Orleans (host hotel) pool and social areas a good place to hang out?  Any other recommendations?  Cheers!
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

2018 Olympia
« on: August 03, 2018, 03:39:50 pm »

Offline paul2000

• Activity:
    0%
Re: 2018 Olympia
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 11:35:36 am »
the orleans is the best a lot of the competitors and fans stay there and if you go to the pool, you will see a lot of the women around and at the gym. Aligator bar is famous for meeting them, but ever since the bodybuilding category was taken away it has left a lot of dissapointment! a lot of muscle, but you used to see a lot of the big girls, not so much.

RIsing phoenix is better i hear.

Offline bubba69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2018, 11:49:08 am »
paul2000, I have not giving up on FBB coming back one day soon to the Olympia.  What we have going for us is the physique girls seem to keep getting more massive.  Thanks for the recommendations for the O. Cheers.   

Offline yankees29

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2018, 01:44:27 pm »

Offline necro2080

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2018, 05:39:04 pm »

Offline 0Derek0

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2018, 02:46:15 am »
I live in Vegas, but haven't had the opportunity to attend an Olympia.  This year I am wanting to check it out.  Obviously, the Expo events and the Physique Contests will be great for a schmoe who wants to soak in as much female muscle as possible.  For those of you who have experienced the Olympia in Vegas, where else do you recommend going to mingle with muscle chicks?  Is the Orleans (host hotel) pool and social areas a good place to hang out?  Any other recommendations?  Cheers!

I’m in Vegas too. I’ve went twice. I went to expo first year and didn’t plan anything. Second year added in seeing the women’s and men’s physique. That is worth the price alone! This year going to try to make it to the Orlean’s for the Meet the Olympians and try taking the shuttle bus between the two venues. I figure the bus can work for meeting others because it is a couple miles (probably a half hour ride) and you can hang out at the destination if you hit it off. Just pick a good seat next to someone you like and be friendly:). I went alone the second time and liked it better walking around with a group my first time. If anyone is going and wants company shoot me a message and we can try to meet up.

Another note: If you’re not in great shape you stick out lol. It is the opposite of the real world and feels like you are in some type of Muscle Heaven while walkng around.

Offline squatty2

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2018, 03:07:18 am »

I’m in Vegas too. I’ve went twice. I went to expo first year and didn’t plan anything. Second year added in seeing the women’s and men’s physique. That is worth the price alone! This year going to try to make it to the Orlean’s for the Meet the Olympians and try taking the shuttle bus between the two venues. I figure the bus can work for meeting others because it is a couple miles (probably a half hour ride) and you can hang out at the destination if you hit it off. Just pick a good seat next to someone you like and be friendly:). I went alone the second time and liked it better walking around with a group my first time. If anyone is going and wants company shoot me a message and we can try to meet up.

Another note: If you’re not in great shape you stick out lol. It is the opposite of the real world and feels like you are in some type of Muscle Heaven while walkng around.

Do you stick out in a bad way...good way, or is it just a noticeable fact?

Offline riotisto

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2018, 01:31:14 pm »
I'm sure she will not win, but my favorite muscle, simmetry and beauty is for Eleonora.
Amazing the photo poster for the event.

Offline buildy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2018, 08:14:58 pm »
Here a few low quality pix taken with my Phone from the Amateurs Olympia Physique

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2018, 11:29:55 pm »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2018, 11:43:11 pm »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2018, 10:48:06 am »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline buildy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2018, 05:30:14 pm »
Maybe I'm missing something but all I've seen so far has been physique, figure, and bikini.

These are the amateurs Olympia

Friday start the pro events and then you can add fitness to the list

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2018, 12:13:12 am »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2018, 10:27:45 am »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2018 Olympia

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View