LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Boxing Beatdowns

Started by Hoodman, July 23, 2018, 12:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone seen Malibu lately. I'm seeing her next week for mainly boxing an some wrestling. Seen her a long time ago but she didn't have boxing gloves with. She showed me some shadowboxing an was impressive. Just wondering what a somewhat competitive match with her is like
The first time I met Hollie, she didn't have boxing gloves with her. Nobody explicitly asked her for boxing during that trip, and it takes up a lot of room in the suitcase. Hit the local sporting goods store and picked up two pair and some mouth guards. I've been carrying them around ever since. If boxing is important to you, it's a must have in your bag. Headgear doesn't hurt either, though that implies a more serious level of competitiveness. Given what sessions cost, it's worth investing two hundred bucks and always being prepared.


lleroy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone seen Malibu lately. I'm seeing her next week for mainly boxing an some wrestling. Seen her a long time ago but she didn't have boxing gloves with. She showed me some shadowboxing an was impressive. Just wondering what a somewhat competitive match with her is like
The first time I met Hollie, she didn't have boxing gloves with her. Nobody explicitly asked her for boxing during that trip, and it takes up a lot of room in the suitcase. Hit the local sporting goods store and picked up two pair and some mouth guards. I've been carrying them around ever since. If boxing is important to you, it's a must have in your bag. Headgear doesn't hurt either, though that implies a more serious level of competitiveness. Given what sessions cost, it's worth investing two hundred bucks and always being prepared.
Malibu is bringing boxing gloves. Headgear would be nice, especially with hollie since she is a pro an I know I wouldn't have a chance against her. I've read good reviews about Malibu an she seems pretty confident
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lleroy

Malibu delivered. Got a bloody lip an knocked down a few times. She has got good skills an a good fighter
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hoodman

Good to hear it was a positive experience. I need to get some MMA gloves.
Yes I carry boxing gloves, some wraps, mouth guard and headgear. I'm not going out on them but I don't mind them going out on me.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

midnight60


Hoodman

Maybe her aesthetic isn't very appealing to me
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ilovefemaleboxing

I've met Malibu, I was kinda disappointed with the session. She look good in boxing gloves, but she didn't listen to how i wanted to get beat up. She was throwing like a wildman lol. She's nice, but I'm not too keen on seeing her again. I prefer a slow methodical boxing beatdown🥊

Hoodman

Good to know lol wild haymakers versus the poised and calcuated. You can definitely tell the difference
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lleroy

She is a good wrestler an is strong. Not as good as wrestler as i normally meet, but i always look for the highly skilled wrestlers. I really like her boxing though
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hoodman

Meant to say I had a great beatdown with Mistress Treasure last month. There's some great Twitter clips of it.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lleroy

Has anyone met des desire, I'm meeting her soon. I know she is a skilled fighter so was thinking semi comp boxing. She will be the tallest boxer i ever met
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jiggle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Meant to say I had a great beatdown with Mistress Treasure last month. There's some great Twitter clips of it.
I likedthose clips, i wish you guys had complete video of that...

Hoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Meant to say I had a great beatdown with Mistress Treasure last month. There's some great Twitter clips of it.
I likedthose clips, i wish you guys had complete video of that...

Glad you enjoyed. Well whenever she's around this way again we might a complete one. We could only do so much POV. It was one of the best session I've had in awhile. A muscle woman beatdown is what I've wanted for ages.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone met des desire, I'm meeting her soon. I know she is a skilled fighter so was thinking semi comp boxing. She will be the tallest boxer i ever met
Hey man how'd it go?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Viper4lyfe

has anyone sessioned with Hotstuff Hollie Dunaway at her home tho?
A bit of that Karma upping as thanks does go a long ways, friends.