Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Muscular Mrs. Jones: The College Years

Started by 009eli, July 20, 2018, 02:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toro

Brilliant, exceptional writing.  :bravo: cant wait for the next post im on the edge of my seat!


Saxony Red Devil

"You ever have a chocolate cake made by the number two ranked female bodybuilder in the world?" I love this. I also love how sweet and tender the big moment between the two was, very well executed Eli 🙌🏼👌🏼

FemaleMusclesFan

 :woohoo:
Thank you soooo much. That was an incredible chapter and a very welcome turn in their relationship!
Such a gift to read that before Christmas!
Amazing story!

wowser1016

What a great way to end the year, chocolate cake and a blow job, my favorites!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

009eli

Hi all Thanks for all the comments I'm glad people are responding to this chapter. I took a bit of a chance on how it would play out so I'm glad everyone seems to enjoy it and have stuck with some of the slower parts. I'm playing with some ideas of how to move Lawrence and Jinni's relationship forward and hopefully I'll be able to start working on it next month and get something posted. Love any ideas people might have os far as stuff and situations ppl would like to see Mrs. Jones in. Happy holidays everyone!

QBikk

Wow, I didn't expect it to happen this way... I'm surprised, I expected more Jinni to remain flirty and train a potential lover for Lawrence (Lizzy... Daughter of Uri....???)
But it's a great one, very well written.
Thanks or sharing your work.

Happy holidays for you too!

xepha

Love it.  Great buildup and love this last chapter. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

I have to agree with Qbikk about being surprised by where this went. Surprise can be a good thing though and I think this section was my favorite so far. You just keep getting better Eli. Perhaps a jealousy develops somehow. Lawrence gets more confident and asks a muscular girl out his age and she says yes?  Not sure but there need to be some conflict before you move things forward.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

009eli

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow, I didn't expect it to happen this way... I'm surprised, I expected more Jinni to remain flirty and train a potential lover for Lawrence (Lizzy... Daughter of Uri....???)
But it's a great one, very well written.
Thanks or sharing your work.

Happy holidays for you too!

Hey QB -- Sorry you felt so surprised by the development of this chapter. I know how much you feel Jinni should act and behave a certain way. Hopefully you can see this is in line with her character development and her and Lawrence have had a deep connection that they have been looking for the right time to explore. That being said... we have definitly not seen  the last of Uri's daughter. Don't worry... I have a feeling she'll be coming back around.

QBikk

Hey, surprised doesn't mean I'm disappointed. I don't have a clear picture of what should go on with Jinni. It's your story, please surprise us some more with what you planned!!
I'll stick around for sure!!

richard

Very nice it was very intoxicating to read and made want more .

Bugenhagen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I looked down at her and she gave me so such a warm, kind smile – the kind of smile that seemed to come more from some deeper place inside of her – that I suddenly felt I was instantly accepted. Instantly seen. That I would never have to hide myself or who I was again and that everything I had ever done that was wrong was being forgiven at this moment and I was being wrapped in an infinite pool of understanding and warmth.

I think this was the part I loved the most. It touches a particular place of a young secretive musclephile who's story seems a lot like my own. This story is fantastic. Thanks so much for creating it.

009eli

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I looked down at her and she gave me so such a warm, kind smile – the kind of smile that seemed to come more from some deeper place inside of her – that I suddenly felt I was instantly accepted. Instantly seen. That I would never have to hide myself or who I was again and that everything I had ever done that was wrong was being forgiven at this moment and I was being wrapped in an infinite pool of understanding and warmth.

I think this was the part I loved the most. It touches a particular place of a young secretive musclephile who's story seems a lot like my own. This story is fantastic. Thanks so much for creating it.

Hey --

I think no matter who we are we are all looking for someone to see us for who we truly wish to be so I'm glad that image and idea resonated with you. I just started working on the next chapter hopefully have it out in a few weeks. Thanks for reading and everyone who commented. This chapter will definitely be shorter and more concise then the last, unfortunately think I burnt myself out a bit on that last bit so sit tight.


taoschild

I look forward to the resolution, but don't burn yourself out to get it up there.  Waiting is hard, but its also part of the fun.  Take care and thanks again for this wonderful story.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login