LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sexy Calves Gallery and Clips

Started by musclelegs, April 25, 2009, 02:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tadeja


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CSILLA  FODOR


polchak

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

donovan1984

I'm starting a thread on sharing my various pictures I've taken of legs.  Don't get me wrong I do appreciate the hard muscle of bodybuilders,  but I do really enjoy the muscular calves of girls you'd see on the street.  I have a collection of girls that I was able to talk to (there are some candid shots too) and then get pictures of their legs.  Please feel free to comment and if there's a particular set of legs you like I may have more picture of so let me know.  Anyway here's the first few.  Enjoy!
#1 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   #2 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   #3 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   #4 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   #5 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   #6 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   #7 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   #8 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   #9 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   #10 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

donovan1984

here you go leggy enjoy!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

donovan1984

This girl I saw sitting on the sidewalk looking like she was waiting for someone.  She had nice tanned legs and looked very athletic and was quite pretty.
So I struck up a conversation with her.  I complemented her legs and she said thanks. She said she does alot of bike riding and it has been good for her.
I asked her if she'd flex her calves and she gladly did.  She let me take some pictures and then I got to feel them.  Omg they must have just been shaved b/c
they felt sooo smooth and the muscles were rock hard.  I was getting really hard too and I tried to hide it as best I could.  I started squeezing the heads of her calves
and I started throbbing.  I think she noticed because she said that she'd better get going.  I said thanks and she quickly put on her shoes and left.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

donovan1984

Musclelegs,  the girl in the second set is not the same girl in the third set.  Thanks for the replies guys I'll keep 'em coming if you want.
#11  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  #12 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  #13 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
#14 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

seekay

Thanx and Karma, donovan1984m for those awesome pics! :rock:
And a very special Thanxs especially for those two pics below - they make a foot- and sockslovers heart sing...!   :singing:


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

donovan1984

Here's some for the sock lovers out there like Seekay:
Girl #3  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   Girl#7  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Girl #15  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
#17  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   #18  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
#19  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

calfmusclefan

Here are photos of two ladies I approached in the mall a few days ago. I saw the woman the first photo in a book store and again approached her and asked her if she works out. She was a bit surprised by the question but nevertheless told me she runs and does a bit of weight training. I told her that I'm sure she probably does a lot of calf work because she's got really muscular calves. She smiled and laughed and told me she does a bit of calf work but not that much. She said she's had muscular calves all her life and she also wears high heels to work everyday so that's probably also a factor. I told her I wonder how they'd look if she flexed them and she said she doesn't know since she never really flexes them intentionally and she's never really seen them flexed before. I said let's see them and asked her to flex them. She was very shy and didn't want to stand on her toes because the store was a little crowded and she thought it would be weird and embarrassing. So like the previous woman I told her to just make it look like a random flex. Unfortunately she could only manage this slight flex of her right calf, but I was still impressed with the way the muscles just popped out, especially the definition along the side of the calf and yes, I was turned on and I did my very best to hide it from her. I snapped this quick shot and then showed it to her afterwards and she was quite surprised and told me even though she knows her calves are muscular she had no idea they were that muscular.       

I saw the second one in the two photos at a kiosk buying some pie. I approached her and asked her if she's an athlete and she told me she played hockey and netball in high school but doesn't work out that much these days. She wanted to know why I asked and I told her I noticed she has muscular calves. She felt a bit embarrassed about the comment so I told her I think they're actually quite amazing, especially for someone who doesn't work out that much. She appreciated the compliment and said thank you with a really cute smile. So I asked her if she could flex and if I could take some photos.She initially refused, saying it would feel weird because there were people walking past and others in line waiting their turn.  So I came up with idea for her to just stand on her toes and pretend like she's looking at something further in the kiosk and then I'd pretend I'm just fiddling on my phone when I'm in fact taking pictures. She reluctantly agreed and stood on her toes while I took the photos. I took four photos but these were the ones that came out clear so I deleted the poor ones and decided to go with those two.

  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     

donovan1984

Quickflex,  here's more of 7 and 13:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

donovan1984

Okay here's #19:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

samsoum

 :wob:



THERESA ...... She is a dancer




You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Stacy ... I guess she's a gymnast



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login




Don't forget to push the Button on the left of your screen    :singing:

samsoum

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Karma is very  :wob:

hackze

hehe this is lauren from collegeshape.

one of the sexiest calves on earth i think.

jeffmike

That's correct.....I had downloaded her pix from collegeshape....she is DEFINITELY one hot chick...too bad they don't give last names, and I've not seen her anywhere else..[SIGH]