Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582764 Posts in 74208 Topics by 29512 Members - Latest Member: allerapied May 29, 2024, 02:13:46 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Best session of all time
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Best session of all time  (Read 92316 times)

Offline lifted

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Best session of all time
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2020, 07:44:53 pm »
 :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Only ladies around recently I can think of who were dominant enough to want to do that and powerful enough to make it happen (assuming he's not small) were Arekah and Musclefoxx.

Maybe D. Danger?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2020, 07:44:53 pm »

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2020, 08:26:49 pm »
Only ladies around recently I can think of who were dominant enough to want to do that and powerful enough to make it happen (assuming he's not small) were Arekah and Musclefoxx.

Maybe D. Danger?
Yes but she is active.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2020, 10:42:08 pm »

Maybe D. Danger?
Yes but she is active.

She is updated on Sessiongirls she is.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2020, 11:36:06 pm »
Its pretty much impossible for me to say which was the best session ever.  I had too many great session with some of the hottest ladies in the scene its very hard to narrow it down.
I know mine instinctively, if you've been lucky enough for it to happen it's not something you think about. It's nice to have something to compare everyone else to, but if someone's had lots of sessions that were great in different ways that's cool too.

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2020, 12:26:24 am »
Think we can add Dominique Danger to the list of suspects. She was essentially retired for a year. Recently Dominique updated her profile and posted travel. Primary from what I've been able to gather to pay for grad school.

Maybe D. Danger?
Yes but she is active.

She is updated on Sessiongirls she is.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Jdval4u

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2020, 12:49:30 am »
For me? Lacey Loveless. I would say top sessions were Ms. Loveless, ClaudiaMuscle, Jazzi, Heather A. 2, Heather A. 1, Scar 1, Scar 2.

Offline ChallengeXceptd

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2020, 03:59:23 am »
Being fairly new to the game, I’ve only seen a few. But I’ve enjoyed each and everyone so far. Top 5 though for me has to be

1. Tapered Physique - anything you read about her is true, she’s incredible.
2. JeeJee (JessyJamessy) - I'm not sure if she does sessions anymore, but I got to see her on a trip out to California. Amazing and I hope I can see her again.
3. Ms. Melissa - I seem to be one of the few people who was able to schedule with her no issue.
4. Brandi Mae - just amazing, met her in Vegas and had a blast
5. Amazon Nikki - lean, vascular, strong and tall. She was awesome

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #67 on: March 07, 2020, 07:31:31 am »
For me? Lacey Loveless. I would say top sessions were Ms. Loveless, ClaudiaMuscle, Jazzi, Heather A. 2, Heather A. 1, Scar 1, Scar 2.
Heather's got even thicker calves than Lacey so I'm very intrigued by this. Lacey doesn't mention things other than wrestling (not even body worship) on her profile, what did she do in the session? Was it that she seems friendly while others enjoy being bossy?

Offline jstans

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2020, 12:43:01 am »
Ms. Melissa was a really fun session, I just wish I hadn't had to miss a couple of hours of work to do it. If she ever switches to weekend sessions in my city, I'll jump again.
Muscle Beauty X has probably been my favorite sessions, followed by Clever Boxer. MBX has a fantastic bodybuilding frame, gets into the role play aspect deeply and has a lot of fun doing so. Plus, she's very intelligent and can carry a conversation. Clever checks those same boxes for me, except she's taller than most Sessionettes and boxing and sparring.

Offline Jdval4u

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2020, 01:18:36 am »
boyofwinter i answered via private message.

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2020, 12:53:08 am »
For me FA from B. she is amazingly creative. But I couldnt pick a fav session of the many times I saw her.

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #71 on: May 20, 2020, 06:24:05 am »
Arekah is #1 Jett #2. Guess i liked tall firey redheads who are dominant in there sessions. 5 matches with Arekah an 2 with jett. jett wasn't around for long but very memorable matches

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2020, 03:28:55 pm »
One of the fans fav is i think Arekah Lox,wondering if there is any video of her wrestling a guy?
Yes but it's very old. I don't think she allowed herself to be taped at all for at least the past 8 years. If she really liked you, you were allowed to take a few pics and you were expected to keep them private.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2020, 10:33:33 pm »
For me FA from B. she is amazingly creative. But I couldnt pick a fav session of the many times I saw her.

You mean Fabi Antoine? Why the secretive initials?

Offline wrestlebrett

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #74 on: June 03, 2020, 06:00:17 pm »
My best sessions are ones that combine sensuality (which doesn't necessarily mean sex or an HJ or anything), playfulness, great wrestling ability, trash talk and creativity.

I have wrestled many many great ladies and some who have a big rep were a dud in my opinion. And I've found others who aren't well known or hugely in-demand to be terrific.

I'm going to list 10 names. the first five are my alternates, with whom I had great sessions but who just missed the Best of the Best. The second list of five are my Hall of Famers.

ALTERNATES
1. Sylar Rene -- Oh that ass! I had a tremendous amount of fun with her and getting facesat by her is a dream. But I wrestled her toward the end of her career and she wasn't as competitive and asked me not to go as hard.

2. Mistress Kara -- Insanely strong IMHO and I found her to be very sexy. I was no competition for her but she knew how to tailor the session to my liking.

3. Lana Luxor -- I've met Lana multiple times and she gets better each time. She has a great body and she'll use it, but her wrestling and jiu-jitsu are impressive and getting better.

4. Goddess Anat -- one of my favorites, I have sessioned with her multiple times and she should probably be in my Hall of Fame. Great body, really strong, fun, creative and open-minded. She is the best at sensing what you want and like and incorporating it without being asked.

5. Camila -- I started sessioning with her at Yasmin's suggestion. At the time, she told me she only did fantasy but would do semi-competitive with me. I had two or three sessions with her and at some point in one of those, I said, It's amazing how even we are. You win some and I win some. She laughed and said in this Brazilian accent that is so sexy, Oh you are so silly. We are not even. I am letting you win because you like to win. I said, No, I want to lose but I want to lose when I am trying. So I told her to compete like it was the Olympics. I haven't won a fall since.

HALL OF FAME

1. Pocahontas -- Great body, very strong, playful, creative, didn't pay attention to the clock, sensual. Just a grand slam home run every time I have seen here.

2. Jolene Hexx -- Beautiful, unbelievable body (Especially that butt), incredibly strong, especially for her appearance, knows her holds and has this way of controlling you psychologically. She can easily dial it up -- and if she does, most dudes are in trouble -- or back off.

3. Jennifer Thomas -- Strong, great body, terrific person, great chemistry between us. I must have sessioned with her more than 10 times and they're always so good.

4. Yasmin -- Probably the best fighter of the group, and it was scary to think of what she could do to me. She had a terrific body and knew it and would use it to her advantage. Nobody trash talked better.

5. Tigra -- She is long retired and was my first session. She was a great wrestler because she was an elite amateur wrestler. She was incredibly strong and sensual. Immediately upon locking up with her the first time, she takes me down and I go oof. She says, oh, did that hurt? And she slides her boobs into my face. Then as she is maneuvering into position while I can't move an inch, she rubs her shin on my crotch very gently and goes, Oh, what do we have here? That got me into this.

GRAND CHAMPION WITH AN ASTERISK

1. Lora Ottenad. I have had many, many, many, many sessions with her and the worst of them were mind-blowingly good. The best? OMG. But she didn't make the Hall of Fame for one reason: I've actually never wrestled her. 😈😈😈😈

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Best session of all time

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View