gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
467605 Posts in 59335 Topics by 30065 Members - Latest Member: Wall October 17, 2019, 05:18:30 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Best discussions  |  Question on Negotiating Session Fees
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Question on Negotiating Session Fees  (Read 1070 times)

Offline squashman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Question on Negotiating Session Fees
« on: June 10, 2018, 09:21:31 pm »
Hi guys,

Done a few sessions in the past and someone new is coming to my area. I've sent out the initial email and she responded with the fees which were a little more than I'm willing to drop.

I was pretty clear in my follow through indicating that the fees are a bit too much and "thanks but no thanks". She was kind enough to follow up again and ask what i was comfortable with.

My question to the forum: is negotiation like this standard practice? I don't want to be that guy who tries to squeeze the fee down as much as possible but I'm curious as to what the your experiences have been.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Question on Negotiating Session Fees
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 09:58:30 pm »
I don’t think that it’s really normal/ some guys like to negotiate/ I don’t because I think it puts the session off on a bad foot-  and many are going to be offended-  but in your case she initiated it/ so I think you are ok/ I don’t know amounts but I think if you offered considerably less than quoted price than you are wasting your time- but if you are in the ballpark maybe

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 11:25:09 pm »
She's the one who initiated it, get what she's willing to offer. I'd guess the ratio of negotiates to hard pricing is 30:70, some will and some won't, it can also depend on circumstances such as whether they have to pay the costs for a trip. There's nothing wrong with trying to get what you can, but there's nothing wrong with her saying no either.

Alina-fan

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2018, 11:27:12 pm »
I only negotiate it if the fee is too high. I mean I'm not gonna do it at that price anyway, so what do I have to lose?

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2018, 06:01:11 pm »
I have done a lot of sessions, and I never asked for a lower fee in any of them.  I did have a few ladies who charged me a little less as a repeat customer, although I didn't ask for it.  The only "negotiation" I've done on a few occasions is to ask the lady to waive her deposit.  I have been successful in that regard because I have strong references to vouch for me.

Whether you offend the lady is going to be case specific.  There are plenty of them who have a set price.  But lately I have noticed some session girls (and not the premier ones) quoting outrageous prices.  Some prices are so insane, I figure they have to be negotiable. 

Offline mixedwrestler08

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2018, 08:21:31 am »
Never negotiated the fees so far. In many cases it is propably ofgfending or atleast not the best way to start a "relationship" with a session girl.  Their might be special cases where I would negotiated or explain to the lady why a  the fee should be reduced. Out of my for example if the sessions time is reduced because of reasons I'm not responsible for.

In contrast to gilrs ofered me reduced prices on themselfes. Black Panther reduced the price one time because even though she did not  cut the wrestling time it self short, she shortened the time after on before the session becuase the next client was already waiting. Before that I spend a lot more time at her place than the paid 60 mintes.

Tyler Dare reduced her rate because she had an injury and had to wrestle more carefully than usually.

Offline Jackass500

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2018, 09:54:20 am »
I’ve never done this. You’re paying for a service, not buying a car. I did have a situation where I had to check in a sessionette at a hotel with my credit card (but not pay). And for doing that I got a free session, which in my opinion is a great business practice.

I have a price range for this addiction lol and I won’t cross it. If I think it’s too high I will pass. There are a lot of girls out there.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2018, 11:42:52 pm »
If I like someone and it's a first time I pay what she asks, as long as not way out of line.   

If the going rate is $400 for a certain quality girl, then don't be cheap offering $300-350. 

If you want 2 hours, where the price can become sticker shock, you could ask for 90 minutes for little more than the 1 hour rate.   
Often I would like to book 2 hours, but the 2 hour rate makes me accept a 1 hour session.     

Offline ji_scott

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2018, 01:15:15 am »
I don't negotiate fees.  I have a pretty good idea of what the fee will be from this site and ads they've posted, so if someone's fee is too high I just pass.  If I get a menu of prices (regular outfit, topless, nude) I may pick a lower fee offering that fits my budget at the time.  That's not negotiating in my book.

Only one time, a wrestler had just moved to my moderate cost area from a high cost area and I really don't think they knew the local market.  Plus she was offering a service that was new to her and I don't think she knew the market in that specialty either.  When she quoted a fee, I said that was way above market for this area even for well known and respected providers and told her what the usual fee was.  When I gave her that information she accepted that lower fee.   I never saw her again so I don't know what she settled on as her fee.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Best discussions  |  Question on Negotiating Session Fees

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View