Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582757 Posts in 74583 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 16, 2024, 04:07:21 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [taoschild] My Muscle Woman Awakening
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: [taoschild] My Muscle Woman Awakening  (Read 21190 times)

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
Re: My Muscle Woman Awakening
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2018, 12:37:14 am »
As a general rule you can never go wrong with past tense. Present tense narrative is complicated and often awkward.

MaryMuscle

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2018, 04:02:52 am »
Any update?  I'm looking forward to reading and not above begging for another sample of your final work ;)

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2018, 12:42:01 am »
Okay I've almost finished the novel. Well, I should say we.  My wife who is a serious weightlifter too decided to contribute so it will have different perspectives.  Its going to be about 200 pages. We are now editing and have a slight disagreement. Present or past tense?  Its a story that takes place over about a dozen years.  Would love your thoughts. We will try and publish on Amazon and Ill give you updates when its ready.

You can count me in for purchasing a copy via whatever marketplace you decide to sell it. I am definitely a fan of longer form fiction that really gives the reader a deeper, more submersive experience. I have been thinking over some longer form novel length ideas as well so I'm interested in seeing how this plays out. Keep us posted!

dkmuscle12

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2018, 12:50:53 am »
  :bravo: Nice start.  I'd read such a novel for sure.  How about giving us a little more on the plot line and another segment?  I'd buy something that rings like this throughout for sure.  Looking forward to an update soon. 

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    26.67%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2018, 10:31:46 pm »
The book is now available on amazon: :
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H6Y2HSY
Here is the description
Meet Rick, the guy next door with a muscle fetish that starts at sixteen with an encounter with an older, muscular woman. This full length novel follows his quest to explore his obsession with muscular women and his struggle to reconcile this need with the rest of his life. He hides this side of himself, satisfying his urges in clandestine liaisons, until he meets a woman with the desire to get big and revels in her transformation. But what happens when she surpasses his fantasies and wants to dominate him?

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2018, 06:58:01 pm »
 :rock:

Love the cover! I'm excited to check it out

One more thing. So cool that you put in on Amazon. Don't want to tell you your business but have you ever thought of also putting it on a site like Smashwords where the uhm... purchasing could be um... more descreet for lack of a better term. You also may find that they offer better profit sharing for authors. Just throwing it out there ;)

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2018, 11:34:58 pm »
I hadn't considered it 009.  Thanks for the suggestion.  I will look into it but my thought is that there are plenty of us muscle worshippers out there.  I think its about time we come out of the shadows a little bit, thus I put it up at Amazon.  If it does okay I may develop a sequel and put it on other sites too.  Thanks again for the positive comments.  If you like it you can review it on Amazon and leave your name amonymous.

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2018, 01:20:20 am »
Ok I started reading this last night and am only 1/4 of the way through but I have to say this is definitely one of the best muscle stories I have ever read. Could easily land top 5 for my tastes so far I'm hoping it keeps it up.

I am only at the first muscle worship part but I was say so far it easily worth the $$$ so far. I would say if you are a fan of realistic muscle stories in line with what I write or Lisa Path. This is the story for you... and just think its an entire NOVEL! This book deals in real emotions. Almost awkward at time. Do not look to it for women who weight 1000lbs and bench press houses. This book really gets deep into its lead charatcer and I found it switched so easily from scenes which were highly sexual to scenes that were highly emotional... and did it with ease!

I would say that if you are a fan of FBB and grew up trying to hard your feelings and coming to terms with them that this book does a beatiful of expressing those emotions to the point where I got the almost haunting feeling the writer was in my head.

Oh! Also... Did I add its hot. These descriptions and the scenes I have read are so vivid and realistic you literally feel like you are in the scenes! Amazing job.

I will post a full review when I finish (which I'm savoring reading so may not be a while) but wanted to just say this book is great. So excited to continue reading it! What a journey!

Offline mariobkei

• Activity:
    0%
Re: [taoschild] My Muscle Woman Awakening
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2019, 10:16:12 am »
Great story.
Not ashamed to recognize I got a bit aroused with it too. Felt like it happened to me, and pictured that beautiful lady in my mind.

Thanks for sharing

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2019, 12:27:56 am »
Thank you very much for the praise. I was considering releasing the entire book on audio. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H6Y2HSY 
 Wondering if there would be an audience for that though as it cost money to produce.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2021, 01:46:43 am »
Re-edited the book and am thinking about adding a novella sequel. If anyone who has read it has thoughts, let me know. Here is another small section from the start. The book traces the journey of Rick and Mel from high school into their early 30s and is loosely based on my own story.
   Melanie was my sister Roxanne’s besty for as long as I can remember. She was also one of my best friends. We trolled malls, had squirt fights, watched TV together, and simply hung out. Whenever she came over and spent the day it was more like all three of us were besties. She was a dancer too, working hard on her craft just like my sister for hours each day. Unlike my sister who had the traditional dancer’s body, long and lean, Mel was thin but had a more athletic build. She was also shorter, like 5’3” or 5’4”, which was a bit under the traditional size for a dancer. Conceptually, I knew she was pretty. She was, after all, blonde-haired, with beautiful blue eyes, and had a quirky smile I enjoyed. In fact, she was probably a dream girl for many of my friends who often appreciated the potential sexual abilities of dancers and gymnasts, but it hadn't really registered to me before because she was my friend. 

The only time I had noticed her body at all was when she once moaned about her calves being big. She wanted them to be more like my sisters - long and thin - more traditional for dancing. Without thinking or noticing her I spouted, “C’mon you guys are both amazing. Stop bagging on yourself.” As the words came out of my mouth I turned to look at her calves and it registered for the first time that they were in fact a little big, but in a muscular way. It still didn’t dawn on me to want her in a physical kind of way, though. It was more like, whoa those are really nice calves.

Later I realized that she was probably fishing for a compliment or at least trying to get me to look at her. I wish I had been a little more positive with her but I wasn’t quite in that space yet. The sweltering night at the football game changed everything. The next time I saw Melanie, I viewed her in a completely different light. She was pretty, yet more muscular than the average woman, and my tactics were going to have to change. She was someone I wanted to pursue.

Don’t get me wrong, she was still my friend, but she was hot too. When she walked through our front door prepared for our Sunday water festivities (which incidentally ended up extending into the house that day and I remember getting in terrible trouble), I no longer saw her as just a friend, nor as just an opponent in our water balloon fight. I now perceived her as someone I wanted to get to know another way. The pursuit began that day.

It was a hot summer day. A few clouds dotted the sky and a light breeze pulled at the leaves on the trees in the yard. There were flower beds next to the door that my Mom tended diligently to produce the tallest flowers on the street. We knew better than to mess with those and left that part of the yard alone. The lawn was freshly cut and had that sweet aroma that helped me recall endless baseball and whiffle ball games while I was growing up.

I scanned the field of play as we prepared to start and noted the defensive position behind the walnut tree that my sister liked to hide behind and the best routes to engage her should she use that again. As always, I expected it to end up with an alliance of the two of them against me. That was okay because I normally had a pretty good strategy and wouldn’t hesitate to resort to cheating to win if need be. On a scorching hot day, getting a little wet was just the thing to engage in before lounging under the fans and watching TV the rest of the afternoon. Confident in my strategy, I looked up as the two of them came outside. Mel had taken off her t-shirt and her bikini top and shorts ensemble were enough for me to do a double take and earn a sweet smile from her. Woah, she was looking good but I had to focus on the fight. I hated to lose.

Mel and I began filling three buckets with water balloons at a faucet in the front yard near the juniper trees. I had stood in this position with her a dozen times before, but today felt different. It wasn’t just the heat that shone both from the sky and radiated up from the ground, but also a lurching feeling in my stomach that told me my friend could become more than just that.

She stretched and held the balloons while I placed them on the spout and filled them. Even the tiny movement revealed her intense level of fitness and striations flickering in her taut arms.Try as I did to avoid scanning Mel up and down, I snuck more than an occasional peek at her until my sister diverted my attention. My competitive nature was able to overtake my sexual drive at this point. Roxy hadn’t joined us filling up the water balloons and seemed to be setting up what looked to be some kind of fort in advance of our game.

I looked over at her and said, “I’m not going to fill your bucket up as high if you don’t come help Rox.” I didn’t know what she had planned, but for some reason, it seemed more detailed than their normal frontal charge tactics that resulted in both of them soaked, and me gloating and laughing hysterically.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [taoschild] My Muscle Woman Awakening

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View