Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582857 Posts in 74602 Topics by 30339 Members - Latest Member: DanMeyer June 16, 2024, 02:33:40 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Stories~collected 2010 & before
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Stories~collected 2010 & before  (Read 101879 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Re: Emily becomes a vigilante
« Reply #105 on: March 10, 2011, 11:17:54 pm »
After what felt like an eternity, Emily and Lauren returned home. They had taken their time to set up the foundation and prepare the premises. When they eventually found time to come back, Emily quickly returned to her appartment. It took her a few days to return everything to normal, to call the cleaning lady and have her get it all organised. As soon as she was ready, she called the firm. The other partners were surprised to hear from her. After all, she had disappeared without a trace.
When they met at the office, Emily soon found out that she was no longer welcome. The boys had decided to sort everything out by themselves and now offered her a golden handshake.
"You know, Emily, our firm has evolved in the last months and I cannot stress enough that your crisis has shown us that we have to be very careful about ourselves. Our organisation requires collective trust. We need to be able to rely on each other to prevent ourselves from suffering your fate. We have doubts that you would still be able to cope and your eventual crash might put our own stability in jeopardy. You see, we're all friends and partners, but we have to be careful with our choices."
"I see."
"So, we offer you a compensation of sorts to allow you to find a new structure."
"I don't want it."
Kevin, the eldest of the partners, looked surprised.
"You don't?"
"No. It's fine. I would have liked continuing to work with you, but I'm cool."
He gave her a doubting look:
"You're not going to sue us, are you?"
She smiled nicely:
"Should I?"
"Of course not. Still, you can have compensation."
"No problem. You couldn't afford it anyway."
With these words, she got up, gave them a friendly nod and said:
"I'm done here. I wish you good luck and good business, however, I seem to have found my new calling and you are making the choice easier. Thank you."
She left. The last thing she did was pop into Caroline's office and say goodbye for good.

As soon as she was out of the building, she took out her mobile and called Lauren.
"They just threw me out! Would you believe that? Yes. Yes. Anyway, I'm coming home, so get everything ready."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #106 on: March 11, 2011, 09:24:38 pm »
Emily arrived home and started to warm up right away. Soon, she was back in training. She returned to her old, hard-core training regime. Lauren had to reactivate her connections to get hold of the various supplements. Within a few weeks, Emily was in full bloom again. Her newly trained muscles had inflated even more than before. Her shoulders were now the size of her head, her biceps were the size of a small melon. Her best body part, however, were still her abs. Each block of muscle had become a swollen brick of power. Her midsection was out of this world. She could feel Lauren's envious looks while she was doing crunches. Lauren had suggested entering a competition, but Emily had declined. She had no interest in dieting, tanning or exposing herself in a skimpy bathing suit. Also, symmetry wasn't interesting for her. She looked for power and flexibility and nothing else.
Instead, she refreshed her combat skills and adapted the suit once again. The new version featured heavier armour and gloves and boots that made climbing easier. She also added a set of knuckledusters to the gloves to give her an edge in hand-to-hand combat. Also, she added a very compact computer system to the suit, which allowed her to access the Internet while on her way. The system was connected to the heads-up-display in the helmet and could be navigated using her gloves and a small camera in the visor that recorded her eye movements. The suit now also featured a number of first-aid systems that were designed to stop bleeding and to administer certain drugs if she was wounded.
As Emily was getting ready for her first sortie, Lauren watched her intensely. The huge woman had covered herself in talcum. She then removed the transparent plastic cover from her new tattoo. It was a very practical one, featuring her blood group and an e-mail-address to contact in case of emergency. Lauren was to check the address every day if something should happen to Emily. She slipped her massive body into the skintight suit, slowly rolling up the thick material over her massive thighs. Lauren said:
"Wow. I still can't believe this is all you."
"Amazing, isn't it?"
"Yep. Looks tight too."
"Trust me, it is."
She pulled the fabric up, covering her swollen ass and smoothing down the flaps that covered her crotch and butt. She inhaled, hoovering in her stomach and submerging her bloated abs in the suit. Covering her breastless pectorals, she finally slipped on the arms of the suit and closed it in the back. She exhaling, forcing her powerful muscles against the tight material. It took her a while to dilate it enough for her to be comfortable. Lauren stared at her friend's superhero physique. She felt a pang of jealousy. This woman had achieved all she ever wanted from bodybuilding without any intent to make use of it.
"You look awesome."
"Thank you. Pass me the harness."
Emily climbed into the harness, strapped it down and connected the armour plates. She closed the collar. It was a new, more flexible model. She put on her boots and gloves. She looked every bit the futuristic knight of justice she wanted to be.
Finally, she put on the helmet, closing down the visor on her smiling face. She looked at Lauren as the system went online. She switched through the status information, then said, using the vocal distortion:
"I'm ready. Wish me luck."
"Good luck."
Lauren planted a small kiss on her friend's armoured front. Emily stepped outside of the appartment and descended to the cellar. She had bought the entire building and constructed a connection to the sewers that allowed her to emerge from a different area on each of her sorties.

Today's operation was a test run of the new suit, not some complex action like those against her erstwhile clients. Instead, it was all about looking for trouble, finding it and beating it down.
Pretty soon, she was lucky. A few gentlemen were apparently threatening to ransack a grocery store. The clerk, a rather weak young man, was still trying to calm them, suggesting they come back tomorrow to talk to the owner about the protection money he was supposed to have paid. However, the gentlemen had decided to make a statement. So had Emily. She quickly walked around the building, found the grocery store's rear exit and fuse box and cut off the power. She then opened the locked door with a quick pull of her arm and went in.
Inside, the racketeers were confused by the outage. Emily could see their ghostly faces in her night vision. She emerged from the backroom behind the clerk. The men had not realised she was there yet. With a quick jump, she crossed the bar and punched the first gangster down. She felt a strange sting of happiness as her fist connected with his face, throwing him back. With a kick, she rendered him unconscious, then grabbed the next one and gave him a resounding headbutt. The next one was felled by a low sweeping kick, brushing him to the ground before stunning him with an elbow smash. The remaining two racketeers were surprised and tried to understand what was happening, but soon found themselves attacked, struck and defeated. When she was done, she quickly exited the shop and returned to the back to replace the fuse. She imagined the look on the face of the clerk and couldn't help but smile. Soon after, she could hear the sirens come. She was elated and decided to go on patrol right away. She was back.

She returned home at three o'clock, having beaten up two dozen gangsters and petty criminals. As she slipped in, she was surprised to find Lauren still awake. She was concerned:
"How are you? Are you alright?"
Emily pulled off the helmet, exposing her short brown hair and her smiling face. She replied:
"It was great! I can't believe how cool it was. I really missed this. Just let me get out of the suit and I'll tell you everything."
Lauren watched her as she clambered out of the armour and got on the couch with her, still sweaty. She then proceeded to tell her everything. Lauren listened to her friend with a certain concern. Emily concluded:
"Wow. This was just a test run, but I guess I'll take a look at the organisations behind all this pretty soon. You'll see, I'll find some worthwhile enemies."
"Worthwhile?"
"You know, some people that are a challenge. Oh boy, you should have seen their faces when I got them. This was great! You know what, I could really have a good go at it right now."
"Not again."
Emily gave her a funny look and said:
"I was just messing with you. No problem. I'm cool. Got you!"
Emily left, leaving Lauren alone in the living room. Lauren wasn't so sure about Emily's last words.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #107 on: March 15, 2011, 12:34:54 pm »
Over the next days, Emily continued her test of the suit and tried new tactics for combat. She was very busy all day, stopping her training only for eating, drinking and sleeping. Lauren was surprised by her friend's energy, but went along with it. However, a few days later, they were both surprised when someone rang at the door.
Emily went to the door and checked outside. She half expected O'Leary, but found Caroline, her ex-secretary, instead. She asked:
"Hello. Miss Poul, this is Caroline. I need to talk to you. It's urgent."
Emily was quite confused by the situation, but quickly decided to get back into her 'fat' disguise. Only when she did not find them did she realise that she left the bra inlays at the airport a year ago. She cursed under her breath, then decided to just put on a tracksuit and wear a robe on top of it to dissimulate her bulk. Finally she let Caroline in.
When the elevator arrived, Caroline approached her quickly and embraced her. Emily was wide-eyed with surprise. Caroline said:
"I knew it. You're Justice."
Emily was shocked, then said:
"What? Why? How did you..."
Caroline looked at her with a certain pride and said:
"When you left, I felt that your chubbiness was just for show. Also, when you left, Justice disappeared too. When you came back, Justice returned. Even now, you're all full of muscle. Also, you fit the height. Finally, you knew the cases that Justice took care of perfectly, since you defended them yourself. Am I right?"
Emily was flabbergasted. Finally, she conceited:
"OK, you're right. Come in. We need to talk."

Once they were seated, Emily asked:
"What do we do now? Are you trying to blackmail me?"
Caroline was honestly surprised.
"No, not at all. Just the opposite. I want to help you."
"Help me."
"Exactly. It must be so exciting. I've been a fan since you started."
"A fan? Really?"
"Totally. Come on, show me what Justice looks like."
Emily blushed.
"I'm sorry, I never..."
"Come on! Please."
Emily shrugged and removed the robe, showing her bulky body. Caroline gasped. She said:
"Wow. I wouldn't have..."
Emily took off the tracksuit, standing there in her underwear. The other woman was about to become unconscious from Emily's muscular overload.
"I can't believe it. Can I touch them?"
Emily hesitated:
"Okay..."
Instantly, Caroline stood up and started caressing her massive body.
"This is incredible. I've never seen anybody this muscular. You're way buffer than Arnold Schwarzenegger."
Emily couldn't help but blush. Caroline continued her investigation, examining her ex-boss' arms and shoulders.
"Oh my god. I want to be like you."

Just at this moment, Lauren returned from shopping. She stared at the pair, dropped her stuff and asked:
"What the hell is going on here?"
Emily gave her a confused and embarassed look. Finally, she said:
"This is Caroline. I told you about her. She was my secretary."
"And what is she doing here? Why are you in your underwear?"
"I... She just asked. She... She knows I'm Justice."
Lauren stood there, mouth agape. When she recovered, she asked:
"So... What are you doing here?"
"I was just showing her my body. She asked for it."
Lauren gave Caroline a long look. The younger woman looked a tad embarassed and said:
"I found out about it a while ago and I just came here to test my theory. I was right. I want to help you."
Lauren turned back to Emily and said:
"Come with me for a moment, we need to talk. You!" She turned to Caroline. "You stay here. Don't you dare move."
Lauren and Emily went to her bedroom, the older woman keeping an eye on the waiting Caroline. She said:
"What's wrong with you? This isn't exactly protecting your secret identity!"
"I know, but she found out by herself."
"You could have tried denying it or at least stalling her instead of undressing!"
Emily looked downcast:
"Of course, but it felt so nice to have someone who was interested and who wants to be on my side."
She proved that it is hard to look apologetic when you're covered in insane, over-the-top muscles. Lauren replied:
"I'm on your side. This should be enough. You know, three's a crowd!"
"She wants to be like me!"
"Please. That pipsqueak would last a week, tops."
"When I came to see you, you probably thought the same."
"I did, but you're different."
"How can you know?"
The argument became more and more heated. Soon they were shouting. However, Lauren suddenly interrupted her and said:
"Fine. Do whatever you want. It's your life, it's your money, it's your secret identity game. I don't care anymore. I tried to get you off it, I tried to protect you. I'm not your babysitter and I don't want to be it."
"I didn't ask for a babysitter."
"Perfect. So I'm done here. Have fun."
She turned around and walked away.
As she reached the door, she stopped and said:
"I'll keep your secret. But don't come running later."
And she left.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #108 on: June 07, 2011, 02:13:12 pm »
Here is the new part!

And Justice For All

"The trick is to focus on your goal. Decide on what you want to achieve and then find out how to get there. When I decided to become Justice, I had to find out the hard way how to get there. I can show you how I did it, but if you really want to do this, you still have to do it yourself."
Emily had dríed her tears and was now looking at her disciple-to-be. Caroline was still a little confused. Her idol was there right in front of her, wearing a robe and just getting it back together after a fit of frustrated rage. The other woman had stormed out so fast that she had barely had time to understand what had happened. Still, she said:
"Thank you. I'll do what is necessary."
"Excellent. I don't know whether you've been into sports before, but I think we'll start with building up your strength and endurance. OK?"
"Perfect."

Four months later, the two women had found a certain balance and routine. The daily workouts had transformed the waifish Caroline into a rather muscular fitness competitor-level athlete. Her arms had firmed up, her legs were toned and strong her abdominals had started showing and her pecs lifted her breasts nicely. Compared to her overmuscled coach, she was still ridiculously frail, but she was getting there. She was able to do the free-running exercises Emily had taught her and could run along walls, jump over the chasms between buildings and climb facades with a certain ease. At first, she had been terrified, but Emily had reminded her of her goal. With a gasp of acquiescence, she had jumped. Landing on the other side, rolling to absorb the shock, she was relieved.
On the other hand, the combat training was harder. Emily clearly expected her to learn fast, and she and her training partners were quite advanced. Even if they went easy on her, she still ended up getting bruised and beaten. The weird guys from the krav maga school were all jocking about, and Emily was with them. They engaged in ridiculous strength contests, attacked each other by surprise and were loud and annoying.

However, Caroline was beginning to get the excitement Emily was feeling every night when she put on her suit. She helped her partner climb into her armour, taking great care to set everything up as precisely as possible. She monitored the operation from home, using three drones and Emily's helmet-camera to help her keep an eye on the situation. During her time as a wingwoman, she managed to save Emily from a few nasty surprises. Also, she helped her take care of the various bruises and the rare cuts she took. Happily, she never had to take her to the hospital, but it was clear that she had to be ready for this. To be prepared, Emily had asked her to participate in a very advanced first-aid training, which covered pretty much everything that might come up. She came to realise how serious Emily was about all this.
One morning, Emily was just taking a shower after her first training session, Caroline came into the bathroom and got in. Under the flowing water, she helped her partner soap up and asked:
"When can I take y first patrol?"
Emily moaned in pain as the taller woman took care of a few hardenings in her back. She said:
"We could do it today. I was going to ask you anyway. Are you sure you want to do this? You're helping me a lot by watching over me."
"No, I really want to. I've been training for months now. I think it's time."
"Alright. We can try tonight."
"Tonight? But I don't have a suit."
"You have. I put it together over the last few weeks. Of course, you'll outgrow it eventually, but for now, it should fit. Do you want to try it?"
Caroline beamed with excitement:
"Of course!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #109 on: June 07, 2011, 02:13:44 pm »
As she slipped on the suit, she felt constricted. She had seen what was going to happen, she had prepared for it. She had read the file on the target. A man in his forties, retired army sergeant and professional boxer. He was also the enforcer of a very important mob boss. The goal of the operation was to beat him down and take his thumb prints and copy his keycards for a latter operation against his boss. The target, Sean Ogilvy, was expected to visit his 'mistress', a woman he liked to abuse and whom he kept in an apartment of his. Following the beatdown, Justice would inform the police and allow the woman to escape safely.
Caroline was given the suit's helmet by her partner. She said:
"Be careful. If it gets too hot, give me a call, I'll help you."
As she put on the helmet and activated the integrated gadgets, she suddenly realised that this was the point of no return. Her teacher stood there, a short woman loaded with muscles beyond the point of human possibilities, dressed up in the same suit as her. This was her future. She had her doubts.
Emily said:
"Everything will be well."
She kissed her on the front of her helmet, then they left together.

Half an hour later, Caroline was regretting her choice. She was engaged in what could best be described as mortal combat. The hulking man had been surprised at first and she had managed to put him into an arm lock and throw him, but he had quickly recovered and was now beating the living shit out of her. His huge fists slammed into her body again and again, the suit blunting some of the blows, but she was bruising intensely. She gritted her teeth as tears streamed across her face.
"You try to fuck with me, freak?"
The massive man released her and prepared to drop on her, ready to crush her chest with his elbow. She realised that this would hurt and maybe even kill her. With a final effort, she rolled away, letting him crash to the ground. Getting back up, she caught her breath for a second and attacked him again, kicking his face as hard as possible. He turned it away, protecting his nose, then returned to the fight at full speed. He was clearly a brawler, able to dish out tremendous amounts of punishment at close quarters. Once again, he bobbed and weaved, throwing series of punches at her armoured body.
She retreated. This guy was way too hard for her. He forced her into a corner, keeping up his furious pace. It was then that she understood. She would lose, be beaten up, unmasked and publicly exposed. Her dream would be shattered before it had even been close to becoming real. She had betrayed Emily's trust. She had failed.
Just at this moment, Ogilvy's fist roared at her like a freight train. This was the end. She shifted her weight, threw her own fist into the man's elbow and made him strike the wall beside her with full force. At the same time, her jab dislocated his elbow, causing him to howl with pain. She smiled amidst the tears.
However, the fight was far from over. Instead, Ogilvy retreated to the table quickly, grabbed a waiting kitchen knife and came at her again, this time with his left hand. She easily recognised that this was his weak hand, but he still appeared to be quite confident in his ability to tear open her guts.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #110 on: June 07, 2011, 02:13:57 pm »
He stabbed at her, driving her before him. She evaded him again and again, the knife occasionally slicing over her armour's plates or cutting into the texture of the suit. Only then did she realise something Emily had tried to drill into her: Every fighter has a weak spot. Your goal must be to find it and hammer on it. She saw it with crystal clarity. Whenever he attacked, he overextended his reach ever so slightly. The next time he stabbed at her, she leapt forward, past him, and shoved him back. He fell forward, she dropped on top of him and slammed his face against the floor. He collapsed. She checked he was out, then took his prints and copied his keys and cards. Pilfering through his belongings, she found his code numbers, jotted them down and replaced everything. Then, she fled.

When she met up with Emily, Caroline was totally hyped. She had been successful against all odds. She gave Emily the data she had taken and they left home. There, Emily took care of her wounds. Caroline slept through most of the next day. Then, they resumed training. Once they were done with their routine, Emily asked her friend to have a seat. She brought some coffee and sat down on the couch. Caroline was still a little sore and stretched occasionally to ease the pain. Emily said:
"You did well. Honestly, I had my doubts and I wasn't sure whether you'd make it or not."
Caroline looked at her in disbelief.
"No, really. I barely escaped with my life on my first operation and my guy was much easier. However, I thought that if you were serious about this, you'd take care of it and you did. That's great."
Caroline relaxed a little.
"Now, what I want to talk about is the future: This operation was just a preparation for the big one coming up. This guy's boss, Darren Shaw, is our next target and we'll have to do this together. My actions have made these guys nervous and he has set up a private army to protect himself. Of course, this makes him easy to find, but also hard to take out. This is where you come in."
"What am I going to do?"
"Two things. First of all, you're going to befriend one of his guys and get invited to one of his parties. You'll be able to assist me while I break in and get some incriminating information on him. Second, you'll have to build some more muscle soon. The fight will be hard when push comes to shove."
"Okay. How am I going to do that?"
"The same way I did."
Emily flexed her enormous arm, making her huge biceps swell. The veins on it were popping out. Caroline couldn't help but stare at this insane display of muscularity. Emily continued:
"If you're in for the whole thing, I'll get you started on the gear."
Caroline gave her a skeptic look.
"The gear? Like steroids?"
"Of course. Not only this, but yes, steroids. You can't get this kind of size naturally, regardless of what people tell you."
"How long have you been doing this?"
"All in all, two, maybe three years on and off. I had a big break while I was travelling. But this is the price you pay. Besides, now that money's no longer an issue, I only buy the best stuff. This seriously reduced the side-effects. Have I ever showed you my 'before' photographs?"
Emily got up, opened a drawer in a nearby cupboard and took out an album. She gave it to Caroline. She opened it and leafed through it.
"Wow. You look so different. You were a little on the chubby side."
"I know. Had to get rid of that. You can't fight crime while carrying all this around."
"Your face is a little different too. It's much tighter now, a little harsher. I hope you don't mind me saying this, but you were cute before."
Emily pondered her words for a while and said:
"Never had much use for cuteness. So: Are you willing to go all the way?"
Caroline looked at the photographs for a long time. Finally, she took a deep breath and said yes.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #111 on: June 07, 2011, 02:14:09 pm »
The next day, Emily gave her a short overview of the pharmaceutical overkill she was going to go through. Caroline swallowed as the number of little bottles increased on the table. Emily bent down to her and said:
"I hope you're not afraid of needles."
Interestingly enough, Caroline felt energised. She was pretty sure that the stuff couldn't work as fast, but she felt a real burst of energy. As she worked out, she felt that she had tapped a reserve she hadn't found before. Emily looked at her encouragingly as she worked her legs, sweating.
When they were done, they ate something. Between protein shakes and white meat, Caroline said:
"It feels odd, but good."
Emily nodded:
"Sure. It was time."
"Say, we've been holed up here for a few months now. The only times we get out is when you take me to combat training or for parkour. How about going out once in a while? I haven't seen my friends for ages."
Emily gave her a long look and said:
"Fine by me. We take the evening off when you break 170 pounds."
"170? That's twenty more pounds."
"Muscle, of course."
"But..."
"Are you in it for fun and games or for the real thing? I don't have time for weakness."
Caroline looked downcast. Emily added:
"Let's face it. Work hard, get a night of fun. Also, don't get killed the next time."

In the end, it took Caroline two months to get it done. She had changed a lot. She was now a 6' muscle woman. Her body had become olympian, not as distorted and grotesque as her mentor's, but elegant, powerfully muscled and strong. Her long legs carried large thigh muscles, beautiful calves and a rock-hard set of glutes. She walked with the bodybuilder's swagger, her whole body now taking up a lot of room. Her powerful arms suggested that they would soon become her best body parts and she occasionally caught herself flexing for the mirror just to admire their bulging shape. The drugs had become a part of her way of life and she hardly noticed them anymore. As Emily had predicted, the side-effects had been quite minimal, perhaps worsening her skin a little and giving her voice a slight depth it hadn't had before.
Their nightly outings had become a regular ritual. They would take their time to suit up together, helping each other into their armours. When they were ready, they'd kiss ever so slightly, put on their helmets and head out, looking for trouble. The pair was very careful never to appear in the same place at the same time in order to keep the fact of their duality as secret as possible.
Getting their job done, however, was becoming increasingly difficult. First of all, the various criminal organisations had upped the ante. Military weapons were finding their way into gangs and the pair occasionally faced thugs armed with assault rifles. Such fights were extremely dangerous. Eventhough they never had to flee, they often found themselves hard-pressed to find a tactic to defeat such well-prepared foes. Second, their example had made an impression. Faced with the growing brutality of organised criminals, the small fry had cleared out, somehow forcing other people to form neighbourhood watches and set up vigilante organisations. As a result, both Emily and Caroline occasionally found themselves embroiled in a struggle involving not only their targets but also several amateurs being a danger to themselves and others. Finally, the police itself tried to retain control of the situation. Employing ever more radical tactics and methods, the forces of order were causing troubles of their own.
All in all, the situation was becoming ever more volatile and it was dubious it would restabilise. There was even talk about the military seizing control of the city to return it to normalcy.

Returning to Caroline's situation, she was trying to choose an outfit for herself. She wanted to party tonight, but found that none of her regular or fancy clothes were fitting her anymore. In the end, she went over to Emily, who was just in the middle of her stretching exercises. Caroline still found it extremely odd to see her ridiculously bulky partner bend into the most insane stances. Right now, the overmuscled young woman had bent forward at the waist while sitting down, touching the floor mat with her pectorals. She asked:
"What is it?"
"I don't have anything to wear. I'm going out to buy me some clothes. Are you coming along?"
Emily switched poses with absolute slowness and went into a handstand with split legs which she brought up straight. Upside down, she replied:
"Okay. Give me five minutes to finish this, I'll shower, then I'm coming."
Caroline watched with admiration as Emily finished her routine. Eventhough she was now very athletic, she didn't have the perfect ease with which her mentor could move her body.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #112 on: June 07, 2011, 02:15:01 pm »
The pair eventually left their retreat. Lacking better clothes, they wore some workout clothes which looked rather ridiculous on Emily due to their tightness. As they strolled through the mall looking for clothes, people stopped and stared at the pair. A group of young men walked over to them as Caroline checked out a promising shop window. The leader, probably the most stupid of the bunch, said:
"Hey dykes."
The two women didn't react. Caroline turned to Emily and said:
"This looks nice."
"Let's see if they have something your size."
The young man, clearly surprised at being ignored, continued:
"Hey carpet munchers."
Caroline walked in, Emily followed her. Suddenly, she stopped. The guy had decided to push her. She took his hand, crushed it a little and asked:
"Why don't you just fuck off?"
The young man winced as his fingers cracked. He gritted his teeth. Emily just increased the pressure on his hand. Eventually, he just screamed in pain. She released him and returned to the shopping window. However, the young man was clearly unable to learn quick enough. He stepped in front of her and punched her in the stomach. Emily didn't even flinch. He tried to punch her again. And again. Meanwhile, Emily just let her mind wander. She knew that beating the guy up would only attract attention. Maybe he would eventually tire himself out.
Finally, the punches were becoming weaker. She asked:
"Done?"
The young man nodded. She added:
"Can I?"
He shook his head violently.
"Okay. Then piss off before I decide to try you myself."
The man ran off.
"Where were we?"
They eventually found something showing off Caroline's shapely legs and her now well-built back. Her well-shaped bustline was camouflaged behind a neck holder and shawl. She also bought some new shoes, her feet having become inexplicably broader during all the training. All in all, she was every bit the statuesque goddess she had always imagined superheroines to be.
The next station was a shop for plus-sized fashion. After all, there were no regular clothes in the world to hold Emily's super-powered physique. They walked in, the store manager looking at the pair with a certain surprise.
"How can I help you?"
Caroline answered:
"We need something classy to wear for my friend. We're going to a party tonight and she has to look splendid."
"No problem. Let me take a look at you."
Emily stood there as the manager inspected her. She was a rather voluptous woman with a large bust and an even bigger behind. Her curviness was accentuated in a sexy and alluring way. She was clearly the poster-child of her business. However, Emily might prove to be more than she bargained for:
"Oh my God. I have never seen anyone like you. Is this all for real?"
Emily gave her an irritated look. She replied:
"Of course. Do you have a problem with that? Caroline, we should leave. There's no point in being insulted, is there?"
The manager made soothing gestures and said:
"No, no, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to insult you. It's just that your body shape is a tad extreme."
"It is. We're going. Good bye."
"Please wait for a second. I'll get something your size."
"Finally."
The manager disappeared and returned with a stack of clothes. She said:
"I'm really sorry for getting off the wrong foot. It's just that I'm seriously impressed. I've never seen anybody with such a powerful body. I mean, sometimes, I go to bodybuilding shows and look at the boys there, but even then, you're even more muscular than most of them. This is awesome!"
Emily waited until the woman had calmed down, then said:
"I want to go to a party with my friend. I don't want cute. I don't want stupid. I want stylish!"
"Of course."
In the end, the manager constructed a dress made of one long strip of dark red leather that she wrapped around Emily's massive torso. She sewed it together, cut it up and sewed in a zipper. The whole asymmetric thing was fitted exactly to Emily's body. When she was done, Emily looked at herself in the mirror and was amazed. Of course, there was no room for underwear with this thing, but Emily didn't need any either. However, she found the manager's touch of her naked body to be comforting. Also, the woman seemed to be quite fond of her body.
Emily took the dress back off and had it wrapped. Caroline was quite envious. Also, she gasped as Emily paid the ridiculously high bill without flinching. Emily concluded:
"I guess I'll be coming more often from now on. You should think up some more concepts. I like the way you're thinking."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #113 on: June 07, 2011, 02:15:16 pm »
In the evening, Emily and Caroline took a cab to the club Caroline had chosen. They arrived at around 10 pm, having spent the last hours getting fancy haircuts and expensive make-up. The bouncer looked at the pair with amazement. He took a good long look at Caroline's long and muscular legs before oggling Emily's muscular shoulders.
"Wow. Girls, you look amazing. Where do you train?"
Emily grinned and replied:
"I've got my own private gym. Do you like what you see?"
"Sure. I'd like to have shoulders like those."
Emily flexed her arm asked:
"Who doesn't?"
She could feel that the guy was enraptured by her shape. However, Caroline gave her a slight pull.
"Come on, let the man do his job."
"Aw..."
They went in, finding Caroline's friends at their table. Caroline quickly introduced everyone:
"This is David. He's a software engineer and DJ, that's Maureen, his wife. She's a matte painter. She does movie background sets."
The woman replied:
"Pleased to meet you. So you're the one who kept Caroline from us for all this time?"
"That's right. I just wanted her to finish what she started and not to spoil anyone."
Caroline continued:
"That's Jessica. She's an assistant district attorney, we studied law together."
"Hi. Nice to meet you."
"And this is Ben. He's a professional dancer."
Emily smiled and said:
"Cool."
"Guys, this is Emily. She's my trainer and my partner in crime." Caroline grinned. "Just a joke."
Jessica said:
"Emily, I've seen you in court a couple of times. You were amazing. Guys, I've never seen a nitpick like her. She could find the weakness in your case on a pin-point and hammer on it until it all fell apart. Honestly, this was incredible."
Emily blushed. She replied:
"This is long gone. Honestly, being a lawyer is fun, but there's no point to it really. Most clients who are able to pay your fees for good are guilty bastards anyway, so all you do is just do justice a disservice."
Jessica nodded.
"My word exactly. I like a good fight in court, but usually, its just art for art. Most cases are pointless anyway. Damn fine cocktails, though. So, what do you do now?"
"I don't do anything special currently. As you can imagine, I spend quite some time training, but other than that, I just enjoy living on my own."
Maureen interrupted:
"About that: Don't you think it's a little over the top? When I was in art college, we had some models who were muscular occasionally, but never this size."
Emily smiled:
"A little over the top? Nah. Super huge is more like it. But I like the look. It makes me feel in control. In control of myself, of my environment. It gives me a feeling of safety."
David grinned and said:
"Especially since there's a lot of you to go through until you reach the inner you."
Emily frowned for a second, then replied:
"In a way, you're right."
Maureen turned to her husband and said:
"Don't annoy her. That was rude."
"Maureen, calm down. I just said that because I felt it was right." He turned to Emily: "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you."
"No offense taken. This happens a lot."
Meanwhile, Caroline's conversation with Ben was drifting over. They were talking about Caroline's training schedule, but she had been quite cryptical about it. Jessica joined in:
"By the way, are the guys at the law firm this horrible that you have to muscle up in order to survive or what is it about them?"
Caroline took the question in stride and said:
"It's got nothing to do with them. I just like the look and, wow, you can't imagine how it feels. It really makes everything so much easier."
"Okay. But you quit, didn't you?"
"Yes. I just had to. It was boring me to tears. Also, I had no real chance for growth there."
"So you took your chances for growth somewhere else."
A young man approached the group. He smiled. Jessica turned to the group and said:
"Okay everyone, this is Brian, my boyfriend. Brian, these are David, Maureen, Ben, Caroline and Emily."
Emily gasped. This was Detective O'Leary. He greeted everyone. When it was her turn, he said:
"Ms. Poul, it's been a while."
"Detective."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #114 on: June 07, 2011, 02:15:26 pm »
To put it simple, the conversation dried up seconds later.
Later that evening, when everybody was drunk and dancing, Emily found Brian in the restroom and said:
"Brian, I missed you."
He nodded awkwardly. She came closer. Soon, her muscular chest was pressing against his. She continued:
"Seriously. I missed you so much."
She pushed him into one of the stalls and forced him down on the seat. She bent over and said:
"You missed me too."
She put her hand on his crotch and opened his fly with a flick. His dick stood to attention. He said:
"No... Jessica. We shouldn't..."
She laid her hand on his cock and started caressing it. She sat on top of him, lifting her dress and exposing her huge clit. She started rubbing her sex against his dick. She bent forward, pushing her muscular chest against his. She whispered into his ear:
"I am Justice."
With these words, she sank her waiting crotch on his cock and began gyrating, making him gasp. He struggled, but her massive muscles held him. She gripped him on, massaging him and breathing sharply. He finally gave in and caressed her muscular sides, sinking his fingers into the ridges of her back.
When she came, she almost destroyed his shoulders with her grip. He gasped in pain as he spilled his load, her cunt squeezing his member to its last.
Then, she got up as if nothing happened, ruffled his hair, pulled her dress back down and left, leaving him stunned but happy.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #115 on: June 07, 2011, 02:15:51 pm »
Meanwhile, Caroline was enjoying the conversation of a rather intimidated young man, apparently an artist, who was stunned by her statuesque beauty. Happily, he managed to stay charming. As a result, when Emily returned and came over to say that it was time to go, Caroline replied:
"You know what, I'll just come along later on. You go ahead."
Emily shook her head.
"Time to hit the bunk. We've got a lot to do tomorrow."
The young man, Steven, asked:
"Do any of you turn into pumpkins at midnight?"
Caroline smiled and said:
"Since it's one in the morning, I'd say we're late for pumpkins anyway." She turned to Emily:
"Please."
"I'll get a cab."
Caroline was dismayed:
"Why can't I...?"
"Bring him along. We're going."
The young man was quite surprised at the statement, but tagged along none the less. The women quickly said goodbye to everyone, causing O'Leary to blush.
In the cab, the girls took the young man in the middle. He gave them surprised looks. As the cab rolled through the night, Emily slowly slid her hand into his trousers and started stroking his dick. Caroline stared at her partner in disbelief. Emily looked back and said:
"What do you want? It's been a long time, and he's cute."
She nodded, then bent over and kissed him. Meanwhile, his cock was totally erect. He mumbled something, but Emily just bent down and started to suck him. Caroline's eyes went wide while Steven's shut. The cab driver adjusted his mirror. Caroline gently pushed Emily away, but the stronger woman persisted, continuing to lick the young man. He was about to come when the taller woman finally managed to make her mentor leave him. The driver asked:
"Should I do another round?"
Emily grinned mischievously and answered:
"No, we're fine."

Minutes later, they were upstairs, freeing themselves of their clothes as quickly as they could. Steven was completely confused, but went along as good as he could. Emily lifted him on the bed effortlessly and clambered on top of him. Challenging him, she said:
"Lick me or get your head crushed."
He stared at her as she lowered her cunt on his face.
"Lick me!"
He was astonished at the size of her clit but started to work on it as good as he could. Meanwhile, Caroline licked his cock. She was clearly angry at her partner, but she was well aware that she stood no chance against the shorter woman's fighting skills. When Emily finally came, she smiled, turned around to her pupil and said:
"I guess I'll have to take a little time out and do a little work. Enjoy your guest!"
Caroline stared at her as Emily jumped up and stepped out, clearly to put on her suit and beat up some bad guys. She was angry at her and confused by her antics. Steven got up and looked at her. He asked:
"What was that? Who is that?"
"She's my teacher. I guess this was some crazy display of her superiority. Shit. Look, I'm really sorry about the mess. You're unhurt, aren't you?"
"Sure. A little squeezed and sore, but it's okay." He moved his jaw. "I won't lie to you: I did enjoy this, but honestly, I'm quite happy she's gone now. She's quite scary, don't you think?"
"She sure is."
"What does she teach you anyway?"
"To be more like her."
"Really? Why would anybody want to be like her?"
"Well, she is fabulously wealthy, insanely powerful and she does what she want. Who wouldn't want this?"
"I don't know. She sounds like a psychopath."
Caroline gave him a hard look. He mumbled:
"It's not surprising, seeing how she treats you."
She nodded:
"Of course. I'll have to talk with her tomorrow. For now, I'd just love to be with you, if you don't mind."
They snuggled together, the young man still fascinating by the goddess lying besides him.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #116 on: June 07, 2011, 02:16:05 pm »
At the same time, Emily was fighting two gentlemen with assault rifles and body armour who had decided to break into a bank and had clearly brought the necessary equipment to destroy the entire building. Outside, the SWAT team was preparing to storm the building, but Emily was already in charge. She had demolished one of the men and was now getting rid of the other two. They had taken cover behind a counter, occasionally looked out and fired at her position. Her armour had already taken a few dents from bullets that had ricocheted, but by now, she was unwounded except for a few nasty bruises.
The trouble was that there was no clear way for her to cover the distance they held with their rifles. In the end, she chose the most stupid solution she could find. She rolled into sight, pulled out her grappling hook and managed to fix it to one of the heavy file cabinets. With a quick pull of her massive arms, she made it topple down on one of the pair. He went down with a shout. Throwing two flashbangs at them, she crossed the bank floor, proppelled herself at the remaining one and sank her fist into his face. She could hear his nose burst. Blood splattered everywhere. She rammed her knee into his stomach and grinned as he threw up. He collapsed and she gave him a sharp kick in his ribs, breaking a few of them in the process. A flick of her fist knocked the third one out, who had barely managed to extricate himself from below the cabinet. In the end, she left through the roof window, evading the SWAT team's sniper and running off.
She scrambled over the roof past the aeration vents and leapt across the street, rolling over the sidewalk and climbing back up on the next building. Running at full speed, she evaded the searching policemen and finally returned home. She snuck in, took a look at the now sleeping Caroline and went to take a shower. Once the warm water ran down her over-muscled body, she relaxed. She looked at herself in the floor length mirror and was impressed. Her muscles were still swollen from the effort. She rolled her shoulders, flexed her massive arms and enjoyed as her biceps swelled into a rock-hard ball. She went into a most-muscular pose and gritted her teeth, impressed by her own humongousness. Still, thinking of Caroline, she felt short and unimpressive. After all, her partner was a true amazon, her body tall and strong. She herself was just as powerful, even stronger of course, compact, tight and well-trained, but she didn't have the authentic superhero-physique.
This made her angry. Of course, accepting Caroline as her student had been a good idea. Many operations required two people and having someone who understood the challenges of her vocation was important. After all, this was why her friendship with Lauren had collapsed. Lauren couldn't understand what this was about. Emily knew deep inside that Caroline would eventually surpass her and become the real Justice. The legend. Somehow, she didn't feel ready to accept this. After all, this had been her idea, this was her costume, her success, her fame.
At the same time, getting Caroline back out of the plan was impossible. For just a second, the idea of making her disappear occured to her, but Emily shook her head and said to herself:
"Never."

Just in that moment, Caroline came in. She asked:
"What never?"
Emily felt a little jealous as she saw her partner's naked body and said:
"Nothing. I was just thinking. I'm sorry for what I did tonight. I didn't want to embarass you. I just..."
"It's okay."
"I just wanted to show you that I'm the boss. You know, the mistress."
"It's okay. I understood that. It's fine. He has left. We can talk."
"Okay." Emily dried herself off and walked to the living room. She grabbed a bottle of mineral water and sat down. Then she continued:
"I don't know where to start." She hesitated, then she said: "I'm jealous. I'm jealous of you. You're taller than me, you learn faster, you're on your way to be what I want to be."
Caroline gave her a surprised look. Emily continued:
"No, really. You look like a superhero already. Just work your technique a little and train a little more and you'll be a real superhero. It won't take long. Me, I'm just a short girl with overblown muscles. I can work out all I want, I'll still be an overtrained midget."
She sobbed. Caroline embraced her and said:
"I'm sorry if I make you feel this way. It just isn't true, though. Everything I learned of this business, I learned from you. You showed me the ropes and you set everything up. Hell, you're paying for everything. The only thing I've got on you are seven inches of height but I really doubt that this is the point."
Caroline caressed her friend's muscular stomach. She was still fascinated by the bloated abs. They were freak-of-nature big. She mouthed a "Wow".
"You like them? Lauren was the same. She was envious of them, if you ask me. But it's just a genetics thing. I happen to have those by luck. I mean, there was a lot of work too, but all in all, it was luck."
"Whatever. They are fascinating." Caroline was lost in thought for a moment. "Let's go to bed, it's been a long day."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #117 on: June 07, 2011, 02:16:31 pm »
The next day, they set up everything for their big operation. Using the information gained from Ogilvy, Caroline was to infiltrate the private party of Jeffrey Harrison, the man they had recently isolated as the kingpin of one of the biggest syndicates in the city. The plan was to gather all necessary information to bring him down and to blame the whole mess on the syndicate's competitors. Right now, Harrison was trying to forge an alliance to bring the various factions under control and create a common front against the ever more aggressive and well-armed police that was trying to contain the spreading organised crime. Bringing him down and collapsing the emerging union on itself would allow the police to gain the upper hand, maybe even calming the situation back down.
After a few days, Caroline was getting ready for the party. She had dressed up, wearing a little black dress that left few things to imagination. She had dyed her hair red since Harrison was known to prefer his girls on the pale and crimson side. It was also wavy now, giving her the perfect Hollywood-style haircut. Finally, she had spent two hours at the beautician, emerging as a freckled woman with a noticeably more dramatic nose and full and plump lips. All this was temporary, but it was clear that Harrison would notice her. Emily guessed that they nailed his taste perfectly. The added advantage of this camouflage was that few people would have been able to recognise Caroline.
As Caroline was riding in the back of the limousine Emily had rented, she checked the invitation Emily had procured. Apparently, a gentleman named Sal Drummond would have been her companion, but he was currently being held up by a pair of Emily's manacles. Still, the voice emulation system had been nice enough to give Harrison's people a call that the lady would show up first.
Harrison owned a large and well-guarded estate outside the city. Infiltrating the place in a regular fashion had proven to be impossible. Even when working together did the women fail to break through the security system and the hordes of guards.
As a result, the new method was to be more subtle.

Caroline emerged from the limousine, greeted everyone and soon was another beautiful woman at an elegant party. After a while, she disappeared into the depths of the building, finding the security room. She knocked at the door. After a few seconds, a man in a suit opened. He asked:
"Hello. May I help you?"
Caroline kneed him into the balls, slammed her elbow into his neck and stepped in, sending the second man inside to the ground with a throw. She took his head with both hands and slammed him against the floor repeatedly. Once both were out, she pulled them in, tied them up and gagged them and sat down at the security terminal. Outside, Emily was hidden in the shadows. When Caroline called, she responded:
"Are you ready?"
"Everything is clear. I'm in and I have everything under control."
"Excellent. Let me in."
"Got it."
Emily stood up and ran off towards the fence, stepped on a waiting car and with one insane jump, she vaulted over the barrier, landing on the other side and rolling. As Caroline returned to the party smiling, Emily crossed the park, evading the guests. She reached the mansion, grabbed a drainpipe and quickly climbed up to the second floor. She pushed the unlocked window open and climbed in. She stepped over to the safe and started working on the lock.
At this moment, there was a slight disturbance behind her. She turned around and looked at Caroline, landing on the floor, tied and gagged herself. Besides her, Harrison stepped in, flanked by two bodyguards. Harrison was an average man with short red hair and an entertained smile. He wore some black-rimmed glasses and a tuxedo. The bodyguards readied their rifles and aimed at the armoured woman in front of them. Harrison said:
"Hello! You must be 'Justice'. The masked avenger everybody has been talking about. How are you?"
Emily was confused. How did this man know that she would come? How had he managed to capture Caroline? Worst of all: What was she to do now?
She didn't answer.
"Well then. Kill her."
The avenger prepared to leap out of the way, aware that her chances of surviving a salvo at point-blank range were slim. However, a voice rang out:
"Stop it. Jeffrey, you promised me not to hurt them. Too much, anyway."
He smiled and gave the gunmen a sign to keep their weapons ready but not to fire and made a side-step to let the woman who had spoken in.

The woman wore a costume similar to Emily's. She was quite tall, with broad shoulders and large muscles. Clearly, she spent as much time training as Emily and Caroline. However, her look was much more theatralic. Her helmet had a cowl with demonic-looking horns, her crimson and black suit was decorated with spikes and she even wore a cape. Beyond her muscular physique, she was quite the superhero, her body curvaceous and her breasts large and standing proud from her chest. This woman looked exactly like what Emily might have had in mind when she started. Her voice was distorted like Emily's. She looked at the other costumed woman and said:
"Justice, you have now met your nemesis. I am Hell. You will be purged!"
She stepped over, keeping the lines of fire free. Emily tried to attack her and use her as a shield, but the woman just parried her attacks swiftly, although not as easy as Emily feared. However, the gunners made it clear that further resistance would mean death. Hell produced a syringe and quickly found the port in Emily's armour. The short, muscle-bound woman wondered about this for a second, then she collapsed into dreamless sleep.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #118 on: June 07, 2011, 02:19:12 pm »
So, ladies and gentlemen, here is the third part of this story. I'll begin to work on the next part quite soon, since this one ends on a cliff-hanger.
I would really appreciate comments, feedback, ideas and of course karma.
Thank you all for ongoing support. I hope you enjoy the story!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #119 on: November 17, 2011, 08:46:39 am »
The start of a new part.

To Hell and back

When Emily awoke, she laid on the floor of a very small room. She looked around, her mind still hazy from the narcotic. She didn't recognise the walls, which were barren but apparently made of a shock-reducing substance. On one side of the room, there was a padded door, on the other one was a window. She rolled to her side, realising two things: First, the floor was heated. Not too hot, just warm enough to keep her from freezing or feeling cold in any way. Second, she was naked. This was weird. She slowly got up and saw that the window was just a pane of thick plexiglass set into the wall. She could see a small park outside, a few trees, a gazebo and a little fountain. Cute.
She turned to the door. It was padded alright and didn't have a doorknob. As far as she could tell, she was in an asylum. She cursed under her breath. The room was a padded cell. She looked at herself to see if anything had been done to her. She checked out her body, made a few stretches and soon saw that she was still all there. She was naked but otherwise okay. She found a simple hole in the ground next to her that opened and shut when she approached it, as well as a little water drip on the other wall that allowed her to sate her thirst.
Slowly, the memories of her defeat returned. She was angry. She banged against the door, but the thing was very solid and didn't as much shiver in its frame. She looked back out of the window and stared at the park. She could see her face in the reflection and wondered what had happened. She had expected her enemies to kill her, but they had let her live. Outside, a few people walked around calmly. She wondered whether they were inmates. She sat back down, wondering at what had happened to Caroline. She hoped she was okay, although she was sure that letting her live was a sign that Caroline was still alive too.
After a while, she realised that there were no signs of her captors. She would have expected that Harrison and 'Hell', whoever she was, would have killed her, but she was now in a psychiatric ward or something.
It was strange. She couldn't say: Maybe she was dead and this was the afterlife? She dismissed the thought. The idea was idiotic. Still, she thought about it for quite some time before finally dropping it.
After a while, she slowly realised that she was hungry. She was unsure on how long she had been here, but she was quite sure that she hadn't eaten for a while. Once again, she banged against the door, but there was no reaction. She sat back down and fell asleep.

When she woke up again, there was food in the room. It was in a plastic bowl and included only a very simple and ridiculously blunt spoon. She tasted the food. It was just some stew and just barely hot. It wasn't good, but rather nourishing. Still, it was clear for her that this kind of nutrition wouldn't allow her to maintain her shape. Also, being off her gear would make her collapse pretty soon. She was aware that she had a good foundation to work from, but being a superhuman vigilante required all the help she could get.
As a result, breaking out of here had highest priority while she was still fully there and her reflexes were still sharp as knives. She ate up and began to think. The only chance she saw to get out of here quickly was to act when she was being served food. However, as she tried to concentrate and set up a plan, she felt dizzy and soon collapsed.
She became conscious again and felt awful. Whatever sleep this had been, it had brought her no respite. She stood up, stumbled about for a while and recovered from the spell. She thought about it and understood that she was being drugged. The situation was bad. As long as she was under control, she couldn't even think about escaping. Also, she was quite sure that she was being watched. She looked around and finally discovered two black dots on the roof that appeared to be cameras. She began to plan next steps.

She sat down in a meditative pose, just as she had learned from Sol. She waited for nothing, controlled her breath and soon relaxed. Keeping her breath slow and steady, she waited for something to happen. After what seemed like an eternity, she was woken by the sound of a small hatch opening in the door. Food was pushed in. It looked just like yesterday's stew. She waited for a while, expecting the person outside to wait for a while and watch before going away. After a few minutes, she decided it was safe. She unwound her legs and walked over to the bowl on all fours, grabbing it quickly and rolling over to the toilet hole. She turned her back to the room, blocking the vision of the camera with her broad back. As she acted as if she was eating, she emptied the bowl into the toilet and finally crawled over to the water fountain, once again pretending to drink. Then, she returned to her place, waiting for a while and slowly pretending to fall asleep.
She dozed a little over the next few hours and waited. She was quite sure that both the food and the drink were drugged, so she had to refrain from having any of it. After a while, the thirst began to make itself felt, but Emily forced it down, ignoring it as good as she could.
No one came all day. She waited on, prepared to act. However, there was nothing. She had hoped to be wrong, but she had somehow expected this. She wanted to lull her captors into some kind of illusion of control. As a result, she continued this for the next day and even for the third. By this time, she was dried out, weak and completely dazed. She felt as if she would slip into delirium soon. Resisting the lure of the water was getting harder and harder. She controlled the trembling as good as she could, maintaining her consciousness as good as she could. Occasionally, she passed out, realising that some time had passed only by looking out of the window. She kept up the illusion of eating and drinking, even if the second part grew ever more difficult.
She waited for night to fall.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Stories~collected 2010 & before

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View