Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[pdgde] Ms Mega Woman

Started by pdgde, April 27, 2018, 02:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdgde

Strength Aftermath Mega 15

While my alpha female andro staff work on some last needed paperwork and take care of other minor details, I head down the hall to speak to some promoters..Something catches my eye as the women's dressing room slowly opens..All of a sudden my arm is pulled violently into the room with such dramatic force my head is spinning.."Hey good looking baby boy what's up?"..Fuck!..It's that monster Anna..All 5-11 and 300 lbs of monster roid meat holding my torso in her powerful hands.."You deserve a big kiss honey!..Hmmmmm..yes"..It felt like the air was being sucked out of my lungs one kiss at a time..Finally Anna alpha andro roid chick sets my body down..My basic instinct tells me to run the fuck out of there but I'm so enthralled with every most muscular pose she does..'Ahh..Yes!.Huhh!...Ahhh...Fuck yeah!"..I glance down at my crotch and low and behold there's the biggest hardon of my life!.."Oh sweety I'm so glad you put on this big girl contest weekend for us!..We all really want to show our appreciation!"..Audrey and Olivia come out from their changing rooms dressed in tiny micro posing suits.."Lock the door Olivia!"..Anna rips her tight shorts and tank top off revealing the same suit..The blood is rushing so fast to my large fucking dick that I have to sit down in a chair before I pass out..Anna takes my pants off  instantly with her massive veiny forearms.." Hey you won Anna so take care of him!...Yeah fuck him good!"..You know if my morality got the best of me then I should protest this sexual encounter but I finally realize this is to could to be true..My cock is telling me to let them all fuck the living shit out of me!..When will this ever happen again in a lifetime?..Three mega muscle bound she beasts taking my massive loads of cum into their roided up veiny cunts..

"Wait ladies you know I can't have any kind of sexual relations with the participants!"..My feeble attempt to shut this orgy down was met by that deep steroid chick voice laughter..The smile on my face said it all.."What about my girlfriend?'.More laughing ensues  "Who gives a fuck about your girlfriend...Ha Ha Ha"..Anna then went to town on my cock..Sucking,molesting,jacking the fuck out of it..Just that one overgrown striated muscle bound arm could rip my dick off with no problem..All those fucking chemicals have these buffed up bitches horny as hell.."Shit,that's one fucking huge ass cock!".Anna decides to stand me up and then proceeds to flex her thick veiny dinner plate sized pecs right in my face..My cock is still iron hard as Anna continues to humiliate me with her male bodybuilder sized chest.."Ahh..I can't breathe..MMM..Oh"..Before I pass out she drops me with a thud to the floor.."You men are so fucking weak!"..I think I get her point about now..(Just don't kill me before you fuck my brains out)..I'm down on the floor regaining my senses when Audrey walks in with what looks three penis pumps.."Okay girls let's show him what we got!"..All three of those animalistic human chemical muscle monstrosities pull their thongs off and attach these devices to their already engorged clit cocks..Fuck they look to be at least 5 to 6 inches long without the goddamn pump!!..Holy fuck what she beasts do for fun..Slowly three of the most muscular women in the world are filling plastic tubes with meaty clit flesh filling them to the top..They look into my eyes while licking their lips like they were in some sort of sexual trance..Although those faces are so very harsh looking from all the roid enhancements but to me they are downright angelic!..In the back of my mind I'm thinking about Susan finding out for a second..But that thought quickly fades..My ridgid 12 inches is now taking over for what constitutes a  brain..Extreme pleasure is all I want now.."I'm the winner but who has the biggest clit ?"..I'm jacking slowly while Olivia brings out the tape..The pumps are removed and she starts measuring.."Audrey ..Damn girl fuck are you hung 7 and ½ inches long..Now..shit I measure 7 and ¾  inches! fuck!..Anna you are...Wow...8 full inches of she cock!"..Fuck!. now I just want to shoot a rocket load of cum into the air..Dam this is way to gross yet hot as fuck!..Many men would love to be that size for Christ sakes..Massive roid slut Anna walks over to my 12 inches and taps my huge semen filled balls.."Aww..Shit!..Oh god!"..White loads of spunk shoot up in the air for a full fucking minute!..I never felt this great in my life!..The orgasm to end all normal orgasms forever!.."Fuck Audrey look at all that fucking cum!"..All three of those jacked up muscular beasts were whacking their giant clits eventually coming to an epic sexual burst of orgasmic pleasure.."Hmm..yeah...Fuck yes!..yeah...yeah...yeah..yeah!..Oh fuck yes!"..Anna runs over and pounces on my still ridgid dick and impales me..It felt like a ton of bricks fell down on to me..

"Fuck you have a big dick ..shit!!".She went into orgasmic nirvana for several minutes while my dick felt like it was put into a steel bench vice..She finally pulled out and Olivia guided herself down on my aching dick..Oh did her veiny muscle packed body feel so good bouncing up and down on me..I really wanted to inject my second load of cum into her but she clamped down hard..She was cumming constantly.."Fuck Yeah!...Oh baby!...Yes..yes..yes..Shit!..Just watching her jack on that huge steroid clit while having her multiple orgasms was a sight to behold..Meanwhile Audrey and Anna were taking video of themselves doing the most muscular pose over and over again..Huge fucking meat slabs of pec muscle pumping up and down much to my delight..Trap muscles touching the bottom of their ears with each flex..Those fucking swollen deltoids..I could fuck these so called "women" all night long..Audrey taps Olivia on the shoulder..'My turn to fuck that giant dick!..My balls are about to explode with a messy outcome when pulls me into her cunt.."Oh baby hung like a fucking horse!"..Her orgasmic screams put me over the top and the flood begins.."Oh all that hot fucking cum in me!..oh yeah..yeah!"..It felt so good to give her manly steroid fueled body my love juice..Thank god for all these wonderful drugs..These are "real "women in my whacked out female bodybuilding point of view!..

"Bang.Bang.Are you guys okay in there?..Have you seen Dan anywhere?..Open up!"..Holy shit it sounds like Carol out there ..All three muscle bound she/roid beasts put their robes on in a hurry.."Oh sorry we must have locked the door by mistake"..I ran to the bathroom with my clothes as fast as possible..It as Carol indeed.."Well if you see Dan let us know!"..She left and I cleaned myself up to make it look as inconspicuous as I could..When I opened the door I made sure no one saw me come out of there..Whew!..I head down the hall and find the whole staff waiting on me..Can't wait for the big contest tomorrow..It should be a fucking blast!..That old rich man will be pleased..And so will I.."Where the hell have you been ?".(Carol was pissed) I make up some lame excuse about my brother being sick and I had to talk to him in private..Not sure if anyone was buying that.."Look we got to go dinner and discuss the damn contest"..Susan gave me an angry stare..I hope she doesn't know what happened..She could kick my ass every which way..


pdgde

Ms Mega 16- Bulging Meat


Oh man it's six am in the morning and I get a wake up call from Carol.."Yeah..Yeah ..I'm on my way"..I hit the shower in a hurry while still thinking about yesterday..What if I just tell everybody I was raped?..They won't buy that shit..Damn!..I better just focus here..Apparently they haven't found out so far..(I think)..Susan stayed at her place last night..Oh well..The old man's money was transferred to my business account yesterday so I can write those checks to today's winners..This ought to be one fucking exciting freak show..Driving in I get a text from Susan.."What were you doing yesterday after the strength show?..I stop to text her back.."Oh It was very important..Will tell you later when we have time"..I put the phone down and a message comes back.."Uh yeah right"..I can't deal with this right now..When I get to the arena and we all sit down for breakfast while we conduct business.."Now what about this issue of lighting Dan..What do you think?"..The house and stage lighting go off and back on again..The dimmer looks like it works to.."What do I care it looks fine!"..The check list goes on throughout the early morning..I tell you one thing about these "Ladies" they are perfectionists to say the least..Which explains why they have perfect roided up enhanced physiques..I zoned out most of the time while admiring their beautiful man sized bodybuilding frames..June in particular totally astounded me with her former breasts now replaced by some of the most well developed pecs you will ever see..We turned her into a female bodybuilding monster with our unique drug plan..She's 54 and a walking billboard for the gyms we created. After this is over I want to set up a new contest and have women compete against the men!..That would be totally fucking epic!..


Ten am and the judges take their seats while the crowds pour into the arena..After most of them sit down I take a look..Shit this is the biggest prejudging attendance that I can ever remember!.Some real fucking good looking massive roided up babes in the audience..Great potential out there..I'm really happy to see that..Maybe some good recruits for our future endevours..Tina ,Susan,Carol,June and the rest of our female bodybuilding staff are dressed in tiny jean shorts with v-neck t-shirts for the prejudging..Just more muscle flesh for the crowd to drool over..It's so sexy how their fucking huge veiny pecs stick out from the chest..Like much bigger than a lot of women's real tits..Ricky Jackson is our 5-6 260 pound huge female bodybuilding announcer and former competitor..She worked out at our gym in Tampa and loved the Trickanol roid cocktail.."That shit is so awesome Dan!"..Her statement of approval pleases me to no end..(She and her smaller husband are having the best sex of their lives..so I heard..just saying )


"Well welcome to the first ever Ms. Mega contest!..We sure are happy you guys are here and I know the day will be a lot of fun"(That deep roid voice of hers is just right for this event).Twenty of the most roided up women you will ever see in a lifetime walk out on the stage..They have so much mass that they sway side to side..All that bulk packed into tiny thong posing suits arouse the crowd immediately.."Oh hell yes!!'.."Fuck they are huge!".."Go Nanette!!"..."Hell yes Nursel!"...."Fucking jacked!"..."Holy shit this is going to be good!"..They were already picking their favorites before the posing even begins.."Okay ladies side chest"..All the giant freaks are separated into two groups of 10..The first group included Athena Polos,Lola Littner,Gina Gronkowski,Janet Springer,Bridgette Mason,Paloma Davis,Marla James and Irene Giles.."Take your tops off!''.."Yeah we want to see huge fucking pecs!"..Two numb skulls in the audience clearly did not understand the rules.."Hey calm down out there big boys!..The final five will pose topless at the evening show..So don't get your panties in a bunch!..You get to see them take measurements to!.So simmer down and enjoy the prejudging..Don't make me come come down there.. I will mess you up!"..Loud laughter ensues while Rickey flips her long jet black hair behind her neck and flexes those huge monster trap muscles..The dress was strapless so you could see big snake like veins feeding her outrageously big delts.."Okay judges please proceed"..

The side chests poses were so incredible that you would have thought someone inflated them up with a bike tire pump before coming on stage..Voluminous pectoralis muscles took on a life of their own inflating into small balloons then rising up to their chins and then down again..Deltoids the size of cannonballs with striations out of an anatomy chart were prominently on display in the first group of ten..Giant horseshoe triceps seemed to be the norm..So many pencil sized  veins feeding these abnormally hypertrophied muscles.. It would make the general public puke..Monstrous hamstring muscles were a real stand out  to.."Back lat spread"..Shit even though most of their waists exceeded 32 inches, it looked like 24 inches at best on most of these beefy roid women..That's with their amazingly large roid guts too..Incredible illusion!..How sexy..Those backs just dumbfounded most of the crowd with never before seen width and gross mass..They need to be on stage with the men..no doubt about it.."Oh yeah spread that shit!..Fucking yes ..wings ready for take off!" I turned around and saw several dudes adjusting their pants..Go figure..Can't say that I blame them..These experimental female bodybuilders are truly living hard on givers..Fucking modern science rules!.."Rear double biceps"..At that moment I noticed contestant number 13 on the right end..Did I miss her somehow?..Who is that massive chick?..Carol hands me the list.."That's Athena?..Holy fuck"..I guess she got her wish of becoming the "Hulk"..Hard to believe she was ever a physique contestant..She has to have gained that 75 pounds of pure ripped muscle that I predicted at our first meeting..What a fucking sex bomb!.."Front lat spread"..Jesus their heads look so tiny attached to a plethora of muscle mass..Unlike anything ever seen on a female bodybuilder before..This is some groundbreaking shit here..Gina just looks to be from another planet with her ultra expanded wingspan..The veins and striations just threaten to burst with each flex..Lola is looking like she's having an orgasm with every flex..The smile says it all..Her clit is really bulging like a cock would..In fact almost every lady is experiencing some clit growth while flexing..The sheer power in those masculine muscle bound bodies is making them edge.."Front double biceps"..The smallest arms there look to be 22 inches ripped..Fuck!..Paloma and Janet made incredible gains on their biceps..So veiny with split peaks!..Most male bodybuilders would be envious of guns that huge..Irene and Marla could give anybody a run for their money with those rock hard bulbous striated biceps..Gina could have the largest arms anyone has ever seen on a female.."Arms behind the head abdominal flex"..The audience went nuts for this pose.."Oh my god".."Do you see that?.."Shit!!"..Each one of them have thick well developed abs that look so insanely big they could be used as bricks on a construction project..Quads flaring out like tree trunks in either direction from their now clearly seen massive clits..The tips were now showing through the bottoms like a cock would..A head of a penis is clearly in plain sight..People now felt really aroused evident by all the moaning going on.. "Hmmmm".."Uhhhhh .."Damnnnn"


The next ten come up front displaying just as much musculature..This group of lovely striated veiny mass freaks included Anitka Brandt,Amy Lee,Sarah Kim,Nanette Francois,Alicia Olden,Rafaela Sanchez and Nursel Evans..As they stand in the line up with massive lats flaring way out at that bizarre 45 degree angle ,the shorter women really stood out to me..Amy has that incredible wide ass back..She's wider than she is tall!..At a mere 5-2 inches tall Amy proudly displays her width with a glistening glow..So much beef on such a tiny frame..Sarah Kim has  a similar physique at 5-4 inches but her quads are much bigger..Fuck they might be the biggest ones yet!.So thick and veiny..No wonder she can't even walk straight..Those monsters are way to big for a human being..Rafaela looks amazing with those monster striated biceps that she's well known for..Fuck they could be the biggest ones here!..Nursel at 5-9 is just a monster who really should be competing against men..She started at 240 pounds..Holy crap how much could she possibly weigh now?.."Holy fuck Nursel!...'God she's a monster!".."You are freaking hot Nursel!".."Rear double biceps"..Fuck they are so jacked to it's like living in morph land..Must be some sort of a dream for these "ladies" to get this huge and their fans just adore them.."Hell yeah Rafaela!".."Amy..Amy..Amy".."Rear lat spread"..This really gets the crowd in a frenzy..Endless slabs of she beef adorn the stage..Constantly flexing showing off their hard work and dedication..Hours spent in the gym pumping iron and injecting those wonderful drugs into their sinewy masculine bodies..Tonight is going to be crazy..It's only 12 pm.. We have some time to go yet.."Fuck Alicia!"..Her extensive veiny back width is driving them wild..Her bowling ball glutes just have to be seen..Those hamstrings are nuts and the calves just defy description..So fucking large and so veiny as fuck.."Arms  behind the head abdominal flex"..Shit here we go again with that "big clit" pose..Tory Toledo might have the biggest bulge of the bunch..A real fucking huge she cock..What a great benefit it is for these roided up women and it sounds like some people in the audience might be having orgasms..(mostly dudes).."Ahh Yeah!".."Fuck yes!"..All of our massive female bodybuilding ushers escort those dudes who had creamed themselves out the door..It has to be done but I really do understand their delima..( I'm hard to)


Needless to say the morning show was successful and we as a staff could not be more proud..Who will win this show.?.I have no idea but the best is yet to come..Damn  judges have a hard decision to make and I can tell you right now..All of these freaks are the biggest female bodybuilders this promoter has ever seen..What a great job that old rich man has done for the sport..Why didn't someone step up to the plate before?..Goodness knows.







Trinitus

Awesome. Can't think of any other word to describe this story.

muscleboytom

Great story! Huge muscle...love it!

pdgde


phil123

Again a great chapter. And ther's room for more growing. Hope they reach 1 inches themself.

pdgde

Ms Mega 17 The Finals


"Can you believe it Dan our hard work is coming to fruition..How do you feel about it?..I'm not speaking to your cock now"..Carol's smart ass remark had the room laughing at my expense..What can I do about having a giant dick with huge balls full of cum?.It sure beats the alternative.."I think this is the coolest contest ever!"..Jason holds big young Tina's hand as she speaks.."Well I know it sure has changed my life!"..June flexes her giant veiny right bicep and kisses her new boyfriend Ronald..She met him while working out at a local gym..He has to be 20 years younger than her..Oh the wonders of female bodybuilding..Our dinner is about finished so we head over to the auditorium..My jacked up alpha female bodybuilding staff is dressed in blue blazers and tan khaki pants..All custom made by a local tayler to show off all their incredible bulk to the crowd..We head down to the front row and chat with the judges most of whom I know well..They are divided into six men and six women..All of them are huge bodybuilders!..None of them have ever judged a female bodybuilding contest before.."So guys what do you think so far?..They all roll their eyes and shake their heads.."Dan this the hardest decision we will ever make!".Betty Palumbo is a long time competitor well known for her massive upper body..One of the early pioneers that added more muscle to her frame than most anyone could have ever imagined at the time.."Dan they all are amazing!.You did an incredible job here..I'm so impressed!".Don Reeves speaks up ."These women could compete with us for crying out loud!".They all seem to agree with that statement..Janice Palmer is shaking her head.."Hey let us know about your dirty little secret after the show!..I want what their having!"..Betty smiles and agrees by shaking her head yes..

Almost show time as the crowd rolls in..Many a female bodybuilder came to the night show dressed in tight sleeveless evening dresses with f me pumps on which has the nice benefit of making their huge glutes stand out even more..Huge massive shoulders with perfect biceps and triceps..Just parading themselves around like they were in a pageant of muscle meat..Many women from the strength show were also in attendance wearing custom gowns of course..You don't get those huge things off the rack..The final ten competitors are backstage pumping up with super heavyweights..Much heavier than in any "normal" bodybuilding contest..With those artificially enhanced physiques created by our special chemical formula their strength was through the roof!..The strongest female bodybuilders in the world by far!..While the rest of the staff attend to things up front Carol and Susan join me backstage to check things out.."Oh my god look how huge they are tonight!".."Oh hell yes this is my dream to be in a contest like this honey!".Carol and Susan are duly impressed..As they should be!..I'm getting chills running down my spine..Many thanks to the medical staff for providing the latest chemical boost at the last minute..They put their minds together to create a drug to temporarily increase blood flow which has an effect on the muscles by making them balloon out even more..Their heart rates stay normal..I have no idea how it works but I'm glad it does!..These ladies are living muscle bound cartoon characters come to life..I love this shit!


In a sea of striations, veins and a lot of loud grunting we found Ricky Jackson..She's pumping up right along with the contestants in her black evening dress!."Ah..Ah..Ah...Ah..Ah"..Ricky is repping out with a 200 lb easy curling bar..She drops it to the floor.."Oh hi guys I just thought a little pump before the show would make things more exciting for the audience!"..Her biceps were about to explode!..'That doctor of yours gave me a last minute boost just like the other women!".Holy fuck this will be the most swole female announcer ever to MC a show!..Man is she veiny and so bloated with mass!..Fuck me!.."Great Ricky keep up the good work!"..That sound of grunting permeates the whole backstage area..One woman grunts.."Uh..Uh...Uh"..Then another one gets louder.."AH!...AH!...AH!"..It was on! Each bloated mass monster wants to win that prize money in the worst fucking way..I'm sure people are going to love this..Those posing suits are so tiny it leaves nothing to the imagination except for the large amount of fabric it takes to cover very huge bulging clits..No female bodybuilder in my lifetime has ever complained about her enhanced genitalia..And rightly so..The orgasms are fucking amazing!.. We head back to the front of the stage and take our seats..Big Ricky waddles out on the stage in that sexy black tight dress..





pdgde

Ms Mega 18  Steroid Mania


Ricky steps up to the podium and speaks to the crowd.."Are you guys ready for a bad ass female muscle show!"..."Hell yes bring it on!"...."Woo Hoo..Shit yes!"..'Let me get things off to a rolling start!".."Ahhhhh...Uhhhhhhh..yeah baby!"..Ricky is in her full blown most muscular pose titillating the audience..A sea of bulging veins network throughout her man sized upper body..Her traps kept rising up to her ears.."Oh my god Ricky!"..."Go girl show us what you got!"..Damn if she was competing Ricky might make the top five!..."Alright the top ten ladies please enter the stage"..The ten most muscular women in the world slowly sway side to side across across the stage..Just the thousands of pounds of female muscle strolling on a wooden floor made quite the impact..You could hear audible creaking noises as each contestant made her presence known..Ricky introduced each one while they did one pose.

             "Gina Gronkowski"
             "Lola Littner"
             "Paloma Davis"
             "Nanette Francois
             "Bridgette Mason"
             "Alicia Olden"
             "Sara Kim"     
             "Rafaela Sanchez"
             "Nursel Evans"
             "Marla James"
"Thank you ladies!...Before we start the free posing round each contestant shall continue pumping up while one is being weighed and measured..Our first one up is Marla James"..
"5-8 & 270 pounds..Biceps 22 even..Quads 36 .5..Calves 24..Chest 62"
"Nursel Evans"
"5-9 & 295 pounds..Biceps 24.5..Quads 38..Calves 24..Chest 68".."Oh my god!"..The crowd was going nuts over her
'Rafaela Sanchez"
"5-5 & 280 pounds..Biceps 24.25..Quads 37..Calves 23..Chest 67.."Fuck me Rafaela!"
"Sara Kim"
"5-4 & 285 pounds..Biceps 24.75..Quads 39.5 ..Calves 24..Chest 69.."Oh my fucking shit!".."Is  she for real?".."Not possible!"..."Wow...Uhhhh..Damn!".."What a beautiful freak!"
"Alicia Olden"
"5-3 & 287 pounds..Biceps 24.75..Quads 39.25..Calves 25..Chest 68.75.."Damn Alicia that's fucking huge!"..."You look better without those fake fucking tits!"
"Bridgette Mason"
"5-6 & 286 pounds..Biceps 23.75..Quads 39...Calves 24.5..Chest 67.75.."Yeah girl you got your game on!"
"Nanette Francois"

"5-4 & 278 pounds..Biceps 24..Quads 39.75..Calves 26..Chest 68.25.."Fuck you look good".."All that huge mass baby!"
"Paloma Davis"
"5-5 & 275 pounds..Biceps 23.75..Quads 38.75..Calves 25..Chest 68.25.."Go Paloma!".."Hot"
Lola Littner"
"5-7 & 273 pounds..Biceps 23.75..Quads 38.5..Calves 24..Chest 67.75.."Fuck yes Lola"..Knock em dead!"
"Gina Gronkowski"
"5-9 & 305 pounds..Biceps 24.87..Quads 40..Calves 26..Chest 70.25.."Holy fuck you rock Gina!".."Fucking roided up monster for Christ Sakes!"

"Okay Ladies and Gentlemen we are doing things a little differently from most bodybuilding contests..The final five will be determined by a free posing routine with pumping up in between..Another words each contestant can pump up with a weight and pose afterwards..It's up to you girls how much pumping and posing you want to do!..You have a total of ten minutes starting NOW!"..

I do a little survey of the audience and most men have their legs spread way apart..One would assume it's because of huge boners..I have one myself..That Gina freaks me out!..Fuck what a woman but all ten are the most massive muscular she beasts the planet will ever see!..Who fucking knows who wins but this shit is getting more and more erotic!..Even the female bodybuilders in the crowd seem to be incredibly aroused..So many moans and the best is yet to come..





pdgde

Ms Mega 19


Imagine a sea of female muscular pulchritude pumping up insanely huge vascular physiques in front of sea of adoring fans..People were cheering and going nuts as each woman would pump heavy weights and pose bodies that looked like inflated vascular balloons..Like those artwork characters from a certain female muscle site come to life..Nobody in their right mind would have thought this would be even possible..Embrace the science should be the lesson here..Don't fight the inevitable..Female bodybuilding is here to stay!..The more society accepts the modern alpha woman the better life will be for all of us..The bright lights and camera flashes only make those fleshy beefy muscles stand out even more..That audience is the loudest I ever heard at a bodybuilding show..This display of female muscular dominance will blow up the fucking internet tomorrow..No doubt about that!..I'm sure there will be some negative feedback from those professional trolls..Mostly from gangly 18-28 year olds still living in their parent's basement..It will get interesting..


Alicia Olden seems to be making quite the impression on our audience..The internet sensation  and always a fan favorite is living out her dream by becoming so freaking huge that you would  not even recognize it's her..Man what a compact cock tease..Truly incredible amount of vascular striated beef on a 5-3 inch frame..Still has that blond cheerleader smile despite all of those wonderful drugs..Alicia is grunting like a mad woman as she pumps out 220 lb barbell curls.."Uh...Uh....Uh..Aw"..She drops the weight to the floor and poses for her fans..The most muscular first.."Go Alicia"..'Fuck yes baby you have this won!.."Shit look at all that mass!''..She's really feeling it now as she displays all of that nearly 290 lbs of she beef..Biceps almost 25 inches!.Quads about 40 inches..Good god!.Alicia's veins are really protruding from her forehead..Her smile suggests some sort of orgasmic pleasure.."You make my dick hard!"..One of the ushers tells that clown to sit the fuck down..


Posing next to Alicia is the amazing Sara Kim..Those Eurasian facial features are sexy as fuck..All those chemicals only enhanced her beauty..How the fuck is that possible?..Statistically her mass is almost the same as Alicia but man she just poses her mass very erotically..Her head looks so tiny on top of all that vascular sea of muscle..It's really cartoonish..I bet all of those talented artists who portray such beasts in their work are cumming like crazy right now.."Go Sarah!"..."Fuck yeah  Baby!"..."I want to marry you!"..Sarah winks at a dude in the front row while she overhead presses 300 lbs.."Oh my lord!"..That guy just falls out of his seat on to the floor..To fucking funny as Sarah drops the barbell and punches her fist into those dinner plate sized pecs..A side chest pose makes them rise to her chin..Two people beside him help get the dude back into his seat..Sarah does that old crab pose sending those huge ass traps up to her ears!..


While that was going on Nursel Evans and Gina Gronkowski were battling it out.. Pumping up with some serious fucking iron ..Those two heavyweight monsters almost lost their tops on several occasions..Their erect nipples was a real treat for this crowd.."Fuck yeah Gina huge freaky bitch!"..Although Gina has 10 pounds on Nursel both massive chicks present a huge challenge for all the contestants..Gina has that secret weapon..A 70.25 inch chest!.. As big as any male bodybuilder in history..Nursel stands beside Gina as she was doing that iconic side chest pose.."Fuck yes Gina!'.."Look at that ripped up shit!"..."Can I touch that beef?"..Gina stops and decides to respond.."Fuck yes boy..It will cost you one thousand dollars an hour mother fucker!''..That made everyone laugh as Nursel is doing her best side chest..Those pecs are nice and striated to..Imagine this fact..All these women are less than 3 percent body fat!..A lot of hard cocks in the audience no doubt about it..


Rafaela and Paloma jump in pumping up massive poundages..Lola and Nanette get to the front of the stage also..All these she beasts are excellent examples of what the sport has become..(Thanks to me..A rich old dude and some amazing science)..Mega roided out sexy beef monsters!..Most dudes would want to cum all over these female human monstrosities including yours truly..But the judges can only pick five..Look at Rafaela and those 24 inch plus biceps!..Good god her quads were always a weak point but You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 37 inches there still to small!..Fuck me!..Those vascular monsters are ripped to shit!..Her shaved head always draws some attention but that is not a factor here..Bridgette is a shining light for female bodybuilding..Those 39 inch quads make quite the impression.."Okay people settle down now.. I think the judges have made their top five picks..May I have the card please"

"Nursel Evans"      "Hell fucking yes"..."Whoo hoo!"
"Gina Gronkowski"    "Go Gina you freak"..."I need to fuck you Gina!..I have a big dick!"..
"Alicia Olden"     "You're so sexy honey!..Talk to you online after the win!"..
"Sarah Kim"        "Fuck yes baby!"....
'Nanette Francois"       "You deserve this Nanette!"


So now the contestants clear the stage while the crew removes the weights....A hush runs through the audience.."Fuck this is one freaky ass contest contest Ronnie"...."Amber who's going to win?"...."I'm so in love with Alicia!..Fuck me!"...."Gina's some fucking beast!"..The comments were interesting and funny as hell..I think a lot of them are just plain shell shocked to tell you the truth!..Our roid monsters return to the stage all pumped up again as you could hear the pounding of iron backstage.."Okay ladies you have five minutes of free posing with your tops off..Starting now!"


pdgde

Ms Mega 20


The tops come off as all five he man chicks start flexing some fucking huge striated pecs..Nipples are swollen and engorged from their erotic display of female superiority..Bulging clits protrude through tiny posing suits begging to be serviced..I wave to the stage producer to dim the audience lights to black..Only this sick display of erotic female muscle building can be seen now..Moans and groans can be heard throughout the crowd as both men and women are aroused to the point of orgasm.."Honey I want to get that huge!..What the hell is their secret?"..."Wow...Uhhh..I..don't...Uh know"....."Fuck yes Alicia!"..."Goddammit Gina you're fucking huge...Yeah!"..I see a flashlight in the audience from one of our huge female bodybuilding ushers..Some dude is creating a disturbance.."Alicia!..I need to marry you!..Alicia...Alicia!"..This cat has his dick out masterbating as Alicia flexes her enormous biceps..She goes even further and gives the clown a massive vascular most muscular pose..Those fucking traps touch the bottom of her ears!..She's so much  hotter now since she had those big fake tits removed!.."Wait..Wait!"..They escort the moron out and cover his giant dick with their blazers..Alicia covers her mouth and laughs while the other four monsters are posing away..Well I guess you can't be too surprised....Overzealous fan but what the fuck dude!..


Sarah Kim has a spectacular most muscular pose to with her manly vascular delts and traps..What sets her apart from the other women is she has the smallest head..The sheer proportions make her look like she had a child's head sewed on to her male bodybuilder sized physique..Good god what a sight!..Dick hardening wonder woman!..Nanette comes over to pose with her showing off some spectacular pecs ..Those veins look like giant worms crawling down her chest begging to get out...Her nipples look steel hard.."Yeah Nanette show us those veins!".."You always gave me a giant hard cock!"..She could always make a guy cum hard in all those videos she made on her site..Alicia did one with her that was so fucking sexy it would drive you crazy..


Gina and Nursel are standing on the right side of the stage posing while not caring about the other three women at all..Do they think the shorter massive freaks are not any competition?.So fucking cocky as they pose right in each others faces..Gina voices her opinion.."You think you can beat this you bitch?..I fucking own you Nursel!"..Nursel just smiles and flexes her nearly 25 inch vascular biceps in her face..'Fuck no you don't!..Fucking cunt!"..The battle rages on but the time runs out.."Ladies if you would all gather to the front of the stage we will announce our winner!..The winner will receive a check for one million dollars!..All four runners up get two hundred and fifty thousand"..The five freakish science experiments are still flexing as they gather in the middle..No one is holding hands like they do in those wimpy physique contests..They generally don't like each other..This is a real competitive spirit!..Roid rage could be a problem.."And now the staff will come in to present the trophy..Are we ready judges?..It can't be a tie"..People laughed while we all stood by these pumped up vascular women.."And the winner is......Gina Gronkowski!...Take your trophy Gina you earned it!"..There were a few moans in the audience but I'm sure everyone had to be impressed with big Gina..How the fuck could you not be?..5-9 and 305 pounds of ripped muscle with a 3% body fat content!..I'm suppose to be impartial here but I love both Alicia and Sarah as far as compact mega muscular bodies go..I would fuck both of them and die a happy man..Believe me..Carol and I raise Gina's hand up in the air while pictures are being taken..Gina leans over and kisses me on the cheek.."I hope to see you at the after party stud muffin"..Shit the power in her right arm is fucking frightening!..I just smile and shake my head as I present those fake checks to all the "Ladies"..Wow the after party..Hmmm..







pdgde


Ms Mega 21



We all head out the back stage door and get into a limo..The rest of the competitors follow suit in their cars...The hotel is packed with people..It was time to get cleaned up and head to the nightclub..While I'm getting dressed I get a lot of texts from sponsors telling me to go ahead with my next contest.."The battle of the century" will feature men trying to match up with our biggest jacked up women..This should be epic if we can convince some male bodybuilders to do it..Money talks so I can get the word back to the old man to roll out some major cash..It will be interesting to say the least..Imagine how much more muscle our top ten roid monsters can gain in that amount of time..Eleven months maybe before contest time..We will see..

The Karma club is loud and packed with bodybuilders..Dancing and strobe lights prevail in this setting..Gina comes in strutting her 305 pounds of muscle mass like it was totally normal for a woman to look like that..That dress was thin and stretchy barely containing a sickening amount of bulging muscle...Huge platform heels with her arms extended out at a 45 degree angle because they are resting on her lats..From the back it looked like she was doing the lat spread pose without even flexing..She goes to the bar to order a cocktail..Or two..Young bulky Tina is holding her trophy while she drinks..For a moment she seems to be lusting over her own body..Flexing those 25 inch vascular biceps many times while her eyes would focus from the left one to the right one..Gina was not only drunk but drunk with physical power..She stands up and flexes every single muscle in her upper body..That dress can barely contain such freaky striated sickly bulging muscle..Traps touch the bottom of her ears..Deltoids larger than anyone could imagine..And those pecs..Dinner plate sized diameter slabs of vascular beef..A fantasy out of any schome's wildest imagination..Only this roided meat monster was for real..One sight of Gina could give a man a super hard on..She walks over to the stage where the pole dancers are performing..


"I'm the biggest hardest bitch the world has ever seen!"...Gina gets up on stage and two skinny women with giant breast implants step aside and flee the stage in horror.."Fuck yeah baby!"..She's molesting the pole with her huge bulging clit in a very seductive manner.."To hell with you skinny little bitches!..Men need a body like this!".."Whho Hoo!".. Over the loud music you could hear a commotion coming from the bar.."Fuck you cunt!"..Nursel seems to be not impressed in the least bit...Gina stops her pole dancing in mid orgasm to respond.."Looser cunt!"..Oh man this could get ugly really fast...Gina jumps off the stage and lunges at Nursel with force..Two massive roided out vascular freaks are locked together in a battle of wills..Hands on each others throats.."Fuck you bitch!"..Carol and Susan try to break it up while two huge bouncers run up to the bar.."Come on you two break it up!"...."You will never win anything as long as I'm around!"..Tina comes into help..Six hundred pounds of muscle bound roid rage is not easy to deal with..Two big male bouncers and three huge female bodybuilders could barely get them apart.."I better never see you again Nursel!..I will fuck you up!"..Nursel is escorted out of the building while we get Gina to sit at a table and calm down.."Nobody will ever beat me!"...We just shake our heads.."Of course not honey..You're the best"...Those words brought a smile on her square jawed harsh looking face..Makeup was running down onto her dress.."Thanks guys!..I'm fucking horny!"..We just stared at each other and laughed.."Maybe we can help you with that Gina"..Time to finish our drinks and get back to the hotel..


As we head to the elevator I run straight into Sarah Kim..All 5-4 285 pounds of her..My knees become instantly weak at the mere vision of such a muscular phenomenon..It's hard to keep my cool around her because I want her so badly.."Oh hi Dan I need to talk to later about something..Give me a call when you can"..The exotic looking brawny Asian gives me her card.."See ya!"..Everyone is waving at me to get on the elevator.."Okay I'm coming!"..On my way up I'm just zoning out not listening to anyone.."Dan?..Dan...Gina needs to rest.. We are going to take her back to her room..Dan?"...All I can think of is Sarah right now..I'm like a fucking love struck teenager..What the hell is wrong with me?.."Yeah..Yeah..You guys go on and do that..I'm feeling a little under the weather right now"......"Okay hope you feel better"..I head to my room and hit the bed for a few minutes...Sarah's card is in my hand..



phil123

Great again and I still hope for more to see them get there clits to 11 or 12 inches

pdgde

Ms Mega 22

When I get to the room my mind is totally focused on Sarah..Fuck she's so hot!...I think I really need to fuck her..All that super roided mass on her rather small frame just freaks me out...My hands are trembling as I call her.."Hi Sarah  Dan give me a call when you can"...I'm checking out her contest pictures on my phone..My huge cock gets so hard looking at this wonderful geared up chick.."Fuck she should have won!"...Of course I had no control over the judging but if I did she would have been in first place..This whole female bodybuilding ordeal has left me questioning my own sanity..I'm like a kid in a candy store always looking for the next big sugar rush...Sarah reminds me of a girl I use to date in highschool...Her sweet looking innocent face seems so out of place on top of a bloated bulging muscle bound physique..My pants are down to relieve the pressure of my expanding cock..I jerk a few times then the phone rings.."Hi Dan it's Sarah..I wanted to know what it's going to take to win this next contest...If you could help me in any way I'm open to new ideas..It seems the judges are going for the taller women".....I'm smiling with my huge boner rising up to a perfect 90 degree angle...."Well I'm certain we will have a whole new set of judges by then..Hopefully they can be more open minded about it..As far as training and chemical intake is concerned I certainly can help you with that"... .."Very cool I would love your help!...My ex Patrick Mahony is planning on competing I know that..I want to beat that fucking ass hole in the worst possible way!"...My big dick wobbles up and down with that statement."That's the spirit Sarah!..Let's go to dinner and talk about it tomorrow"....."Oh I would love to Dan!..Pick me up at 8 at my place"...."Sure thing just text me your address"....


God I love this job!..The best position of power over women anyone could ever dream of..Lustful female bodybuilding narcissists on display for the world to indulge in their extreme fantasies..Never enough muscle to satisfy their needs..These women will never stop building as long as we give them support..Thanks to that old rich man I control them all in some way shape or form..I'm now thinking I will never have a stable relationship ever again..There's just to much carnal pleasure for me to consume.."Ahhh....Ohhhh....Shit!"...I blow a big wad of cum up three feet in the air while looking at Sarah's video..Man two hundred and eighty five pounds of female muscle!...24 plus inch biceps..39 inch quads..24 inch calves..69 inch chest..3 percent body fat.. All tanned and oiled up showing every vein and striation..I need to feel every square inch of her behemoth body!.Can she compete in the 300 plus pound range?..I guess we will find out in the coming months..Pound for pound she could become the most massive female ever..In the meantime I will be enjoying this whole process immensely .



"Oh hi Dan come on in I need your help with this injection..Just plunge in it down right here"..If Sarah is trying to turn me on it's working..I'm smiling from ear to ear as the liquid drains into those ripped bowling ball sized glutes..Sarah stands up to pull her tiny little black dress down over her thong..Wow that clit is bulging!.."Oh thanks Dan you're the best!"..She wraps her massive arms around my neck and gives me deep long kiss.."Hey we better go!"...Marvins Place was packed with people as we take our seats..The crowd is openly staring at my wonderful bulging mass goddess.."Kind of looks like people like you Sarah!"....."Ha Ha..With a body like this they should be worshipping me at my feet!"...We do the high five as the waiter serves us a 100 dollar bottle of wine.."So salute to you winning that next contest!"...We click glasses and smile at each other.."Your face is so beautiful Sarah"...."Thanks honey it must be could genetics or a lot of steroids!"...We both crack out loud laughing at such a ludicrous statement..I ordered just about everything on the menu to help feed this amazing she beast..We did very little talking as we watched the dodger game on the big screen.."Fuck they are going into extra innings Sarah!"......"You know honey this sport was so much better when they were all doing roids..Don't you think Dan?"....."I so fucking agree with you Sarah!"....In the 10th inning the dodgers hit a knock off homer and the game is over...Time to head home..As we walk out the door people just got out of the way not wanting to get to close.."The perfect odd couple don't you think Sarah?"..I'm kissing her massive vascular right bicep.."Hmmm..I think so baby!"..I just know she's so addicted to building her body that she will have to fuck me soon enough..It will be so good for her career and fantastic for my huge monster dick..We get back to her place and kiss in my car for a spell..Sarah reaches down to fondle my cock.."Oh it's so huge!..Shit Dan I'm sorry I don't fuck on the first date"..Goddammit I thought that would seal the deal!.."Okay honey we will see you again..Have a good night and don't forget your roids"...She gives me another big kiss and I'm left with a big boner as I drive home..."I have to get a firm date for this contest!"

pdgde

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :cool2:

pdgde

Two weeks later I have a firm date on this super male vs female contest..I got the go ahead to spend what money I need to make this happen..It's so fucking exciting that I got two of the biggest male bodybuilders on the planet to compete...Just as I thought.. Money does talk!..They get paid no matter what happens..More than enough money to buy a years worth of Steroids and HGH easily..I may get three more huge dudes to sign up but I'm still trying to negotiate a money deal..Meanwhile there's no shortage of female bodybuilders wanting to show off their superior muscle mass over the men..Let the absurd muscle growth begin!..The drugs are in great supply that's for sure!..Female juice heads are the best no matter what anyone says..I mean just watching them workout is awe inspiring..Muscular freaks making cocks hard all over the internet..Speaking of hard cocks Sarah turns out to be the ultimate cock tease..She will let me do anything to her body as long as I don't fuck her!.."Well this might not be the time".."Maybe we need to wait"..How dare her refuse my big dick!..I mean what the fuck!..The thing is I have a trick up my sleeve..Maybe I'm trying to buy her love but I don't fucking care..I have the ultimate power here no matter what!..


"Thanks for this meeting doctors..Give me the lowdown on the new fast acting version of this drug".."Well our preliminary studies indicate there should be beneficial results in ovarian spontaneous reactions".."Hey plain fucking English Doc!"...."We believe the ovaries will produce twice the amount of testosterone than the average male..So one would assume the muscle growth in a female might double that of a male bodybuilder"..."Of course we need to do more comprehensive testing to verify our findings"..."No time for that..Keep this under wraps if you will..Get me a six month supply".."I'm not sure that would be a good idea..The outcome could b..".."Just get it to me now!"..."Yes sir we will get it to you by the end of the day".."Thank you!"..I'm getting so obsessive over Sarah I have lost all common sense..I will not be denied!..This will work perfectly because Sarah invited me to her night workout.."I'm rubbing my hands together in anticipation..


"Hey Sarah you look ready to pound some iron!"..."I was just about to start sweetheart"..."Great I brought you something special tonight..Just follow the instructions in the box"....Sarah takes off her warm ups and starts flexing her massive 24 inch vascular biceps right under my nose..Her smile almost seems evil maniacal.."I hope this shit works"...I bend down to whisper in her ear.."Don't tell anybody about this..It's just for you darling"..Her smile says it all as she poses in the mirror..I think this is going to be one hell of a workout!"..Several most muscular poses later and I'm satisfied this plan will work.."Hey little man my place tonight!"..Sarah starts pounding away on the e-z curl bar with 200 pounds as a warm up..My huge cock is a rising.."I will pick you up in 2 hours doll"