⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Dawn Riehl

Started by Pimpinone, April 05, 2009, 01:49:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skiggity

Personal
Born: September 13, 1975 (age 38)
Seoul, South Korea
Ethnicity: Asian   
Nationality: American, South Korean   

Body
Measurements: 40D-27-36
Bra/cup size: 40D (90D)
Boobs: Enhanced
Height: 5 ft 2 in (1.57 m)
Weight: 132 lb (60 kg)
Body type: Muscular
Eye color: Brown
Hair: Brown; Long, Straight
Underarm hair: Shaved
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


femcepsfan


rangertyrol

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


tarzan7

KARMA! I met her years after these pics were taken and she was very hot.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

elee0228

Did you get any pics of her you can share?
[Applaud] if you like my posts. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

femcepsfan

Awesome biceps 😍😍😍


femcepsfan

This is soooo hot! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️


tarzan7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did you get any pics of her you can share?

Sorry but I didn't  take any pics. It was a session.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jadefoot

The last update I saw was this clip taken some time after she had stopped competing, still holding some nice muscle though. Not sure exactly how old this video is but it goes back some years:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:dance:

jadefoot

Few more nice shots:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

:dance:

jaqeau

I was walking down the boardwalk in Newport Beach, California, when I heard the slap of feet coming up behind me. I was right up near where it ends - like 21st Street. I turned and here comes Dawn Riehl. OMG! She was in a black T shirt and shorts.  She stopped at the end and took a breather. My GOD, that shirt was stretched tight as fuck. Her arms were enormous - big bulging biceps - crossed by thick veins. Her lats flared like a MFer. She was sweating - keeping that bodyfat low and dem muscles HARD.  I swallowed hard and tried to get up the nerve to talk with her. A Mexican gardener was there clipping some bushes - and he was also gawking at this muscle marvel. Funny, she had on flip flops, which is why I could hear her coming from a block away. The sight of her - the thick black hair, cute face and that bod - well, I have to say I was getting pretty horny. I was in pretty good shape at the time and wanted to think she stopped so perhaps we might 'mingle.'  But before I could summon the guts, she took off again, went down towards the houses and ran out of view.  I later learned that she was living in the area. But I was only visiting.  MY OH MY GOD!

tarzan7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was walking down the boardwalk in Newport Beach, California, when I heard the slap of feet coming up behind me. I was right up near where it ends - like 21st Street. I turned and here comes Dawn Riehl. OMG! She was in a black T shirt and shorts.  She stopped at the end and took a breather. My GOD, that shirt was stretched tight as fuck. Her arms were enormous - big bulging biceps - crossed by thick veins. Her lats flared like a MFer. She was sweating - keeping that bodyfat low and dem muscles HARD.  I swallowed hard and tried to get up the nerve to talk with her. A Mexican gardener was there clipping some bushes - and he was also gawking at this muscle marvel. Funny, she had on flip flops, which is why I could hear her coming from a block away. The sight of her - the thick black hair, cute face and that bod - well, I have to say I was getting pretty horny. I was in pretty good shape at the time and wanted to think she stopped so perhaps we might 'mingle.'  But before I could summon the guts, she took off again, went down towards the houses and ran out of view.  I later learned that she was living in the area. But I was only visiting.  MY OH MY GOD!

Great story and it sounds true. When I met her on the east coast three years ago we had two sessions in the spring. After the first one, after it was over, I told her how gorgeous she looked and that she needed a bodyguard, she giggled. Dawn said the previous day she walked from the hotel to a deli a block away. There was construction on the street. She had on a mini skirt, tight top and backless high heels and that several guys on the street gawked and drooled at her. I volunteered to be her bodyguard for the rest of her stay. LOL!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

viewermail

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

redheadedmuscles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

azerty

Dawn Riehl was such a stunner! Tan skin and ripped physique. WOW!  :-*
Does anyone have some pics of her wrestling matches?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login